slow down โžณ ์ดํฌ์Šน

By seventeentbz

"slow down, darling. keep it lowkey, else you might get disappointed again." ๅฝก yoon ava, an ambitious girl f... More

๐–ฅป slow down
๐–ฅป cast
๐–ฅป chapter one
๐–ฅป chapter two
๐–ฅป chapter three
๐–ฅป chapter four
๐–ฅป chapter five
๐–ฅป chapter six
๐–ฅป chapter seven
๐–ฅป chapter eight
๐–ฅป chapter nine
๐–ฅป chapter ten
๐–ฅป chapter eleven
๐–ฅป chapter twelve
๐–ฅป chapter thirteen
๐–ฅป chapter fourteen
๐–ฅป chapter fifteen
๐–ฅป chapter sixteen
๐–ฅป chapter seventeen
๐–ฅป chapter nineteen
๐–ฅป chapter twenty
๐–ฅป chapter twenty one
๐–ฅป chapter twenty two
๐–ฅป chapter twenty three
๐–ฅป chapter twenty four
๐–ฅป chapter twenty five
๐–ฅป chapter twenty six
๐–ฅป chapter twenty seven
๐–ฅป chapter twenty eight
๐–ฅป chapter twenty nine
๐–ฅป chapter thirty
๐–ฅป chapter thirty one
๐–ฅป chapter thirty two
๐–ฅป chapter thirty three
๐–ฅป outro
๐–ฅป special chapter
๐–ฅป announcement

๐–ฅป chapter eighteen

1.4K 91 49
By seventeentbz

"what fanfic is this?"

꒰🏁꒱

it was past nine in the evening when ava & heeseung left the place. it took all strength possible in her to feel any better after her breakdown, & it was almost twelve o'clock when she took one deep breath & slapped her thigh, exclaiming a loud "okay!" that made heeseung flinch.

the same moment, her father exited the house from some back door and walked up the hill behind the house, & ava found the perfect time to run towards the house once again ─ "he won't be back until later at night, let's go!" she'd yelled at the confused man, who tagged along nonetheless.

and so, ava got to see her mother and younger siblings. the old woman was more than stunned when she opened the door and saw her older daughter standing at the threshold, fearing for her life as she ushered her in & held her tightly against her chest.

her siblings were no different. tears mixed with screams of happiness and joy filled the entire place as they saw her entering the house, rushing up to her and competing on who will be the first one to hug her ─ in the end, ava got to hold them all at once, her arms spread wide to welcome all three of them.

heeseung was more than elated to see her looking so happy, even refreshed, after her long breakdown. needless to say, love was overflowing through the place and the five people present, and he felt his own heart swelling, feeling at home after a long time.

her family treated him at the best way possible. with her mother apologizing over & over for her husband's abrupt behavior & the inconvenience caused, he was led to the spacious living room & was seated on a rather old-looking armchair right across from ava, as the woman ran around the kitchen and ordered the younger ones around.

he got to learn a lot about ava yoon that very afternoon. not about ava yoon, the rookie of gumball 3000 & sworn enemy. but ava yoon, the girl who grew up midst the greenery of the outskirts of cambridge, with her sheep and long dresses and braids ─ one true countryside girl, as her mom said.

ava's actual name is vivian, but she'd rather go by her nickname. her dad is half korean, hence the surname. her family moved to cambridge when she was three years old, but before then, the three first members of the family lived in london.

she knows how to play the piano and she's very passionate about drawing and singing. she loves owls ─ which is something heeseung couldn't have guessed in a lifetime or two. he could have said any other animal, but this would never be an option.

hours passed like flowing water and soon, the young girl had to bid them all goodbye. the clock showed eight in the evening, when ava tightly hugged her youngest sibling, who sobbed the hardest in her embrace.

"you guys should come to london one day & stay at my apartment! you can also attend one of my races!" she said with excitement lacing her voice, and heeseung couldn't suppress his smile.

with a heavy heart, ava left the place she oh so much adores. her eyes stang as she waved at everyone standing by the door, getting in the car and rolling the window down as she kept bidding them till they became little dots in the distance.

they spent one hour fooling around, with heeseung pulling over & getting off the car to admire the sunset, as he said. ava couldn't help but follow him around, taking photos of the ─ indeed ─ very beautiful sight before them.

꒰🏁꒱

ava has her eyes shut while her head leans on the halfway close window, arms crossed over her chest with soft breaths going past her lips. heeseung keeps rubbing his eyes & yawning, clearly exhausted by today's events.

no long after, ava feels him pulling over once again. her eyes shoot open, but she's more than surprised to see that they're not yet home. in fact, the car is stopped in the parking lot of a motel, darkness enveloping the place.

"another sunset to admire lee?" she jokes, stretching her hands above her head as he looks at her, puckering his lips and raising a brow in a mocking manner. "funny aren't you?"

"it's getting late. we'll stay the night here and leave early tomorrow." he adds and exits the car. ava throws a questioning look at the closing door, unfastening her belt as she follows suit & quickens her pace to catch up with him.

"you trust such places? you leave your wallet on the lobby table for a sec and the receptionist themselves are the one who snatch it!" she whisper-yells, trying to match his pace. he throws a smile her way, turning around to face her as his hand hovers over the knob.

"ava, this is england, not america." he calmly says with a small smile & pulls the door open.

they are immediately greeted by coldness and shrill screams coming from a drunk dude at the corner of the room. they watch in terror as he chugs another bottle of alcohol down.

the ac is on, and heeseung gasps at the ungodly temperature its set on, as the terrified duo makes its way up to the female standing behind a table that is barely keeping itself up on its feet.

the said female is flipping through an old looking magazine, munching on a gum ever so annoyingly ─ if it weren't for how tired ava was, she'd punch her jaw right away. however, she opts to ring the bell & offer her a big smile once she looks up.

"good evening." she musters and the woman nods her way ─ & ava doesn't miss the way she eyes heeseung. she swears she saw drool dripping down the side of her lips, but it must have been from how hard she's munching on that gum.

"welcome to english luxury." she slurs, and the two barely hide their laughs, coughing to cover themselves up. "are you guys a couple?"

ava raises a brow. "you're supposed to ask what kind of room we'd like?" she asks ─ more like states. the girl shrugs and twists a handful of her long black hair with her finger. "well technically, I did."

"room for one or two?" "two, please." ava blurts before heeseung can open his mouth, and the girl smirks. "sooo, you're not a couple." she emphasizes the word 'not', clearly satisfied. only, that satisfaction is short-lived.

"we are a couple."

"we're just not comfortable enough to sleep on the same bed yet." she coos & her lips stretch in a sinister smile at the way the girl's face contorts in pure shock. "... my bad." she utters with a hint of actual shame.

heeseung softly punches her arm, making her face him. his eyes are wide open as if asking "why?". her shoulders raise and drop, a hint of smile seen on her face.

"oh! I guess you'll have to work on your comfort zone for tonight." the girl suddenly says, intertwining her fingers and placing her hands on the table. ava raises a brow. "why's that?"

"the only room available has a bed."

that has to be a joke.

God, let it be a joke.

"don't pull a fanfic on me, you little... goaty faced goat that munches like a goat!" "hey!" heeseung exclaims, but the girl looks unphazed, shaking her hand as if to dismiss him. "it's okay, I get shit like that all the time."

"but yup, room sixtyyy... nine is the only one available for tonight." "oh hell nah..." ava breathes & heeseung chokes back a laugh, too entertained by the fun of it all.

"does the room at least have a couch?" he then asks politely, and some part of him wants for her to say no. it seems to work on his favor, because the girl shakes her head negatively. "nope!"

a small 'great' almost slips past his lips but he's quick to cover it up, taking a deep breath as he places his hands on the counter and pushes his lower half back, stretching himself. "oh well..."

ava tuts, whining under her breath as she stomps her foot on the carpeted floor. "this day can't get any worse~" with a grunt, she turns back to the girl & beckons for her to hand her the key. "we'll have it."

"okay~" she sings, opening a drawer from under the table and taking out a small key with a tag on it. "hope you have a nice stay~"

"we'll make sure we do~" ava mocks and grabs heeseung from the collar of his jacket, basically dragging him with her.

"hey... hey! you're choking me!" "see it as a kink development."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.5K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
9.1K 409 15
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
74.2K 2K 29
internet!au and idol!au - where song haerin, who is an aspiring idol, joins a dating hotline just for fun, ends up in a hectic romance with enhypen's...
92K 5.2K 51
- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world the moment he stepped into her life. Ho...