Loving the CEO

By avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 4

1.8K 30 0
By avakxoxo_

- Alexandria-

It had been a few days since the party, we were currently getting ready as father had invited some business partners over for a meeting. I sat in the chair as once again Aria and Lavender did their magical work on me. Lavender had been over since the night of the party, which meant father hadn't tried anything as he didn't want to ruin his image. I might have to start letting her stay over more often if that meant father would stop hitting me.

I watched through Aria's vanity mirror as Lavender straightened my long brown hair. My hair was naturally wavy, meaning that when she straightened it, it would be longer than it was. "I think you need a haircut, I'm getting tired, your hair is too long."

"Well no one told you to do this," I snapped, like the other day, I hadn't wanted to get ready, but father insisted.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Lavender replied, setting down the stair straightener and putting some oil into my hair to tame the frizz.

"Is it finally make up time?" Aria asked, jumping up from her bed.

"Yup, I'll go find her an outfit," Lavender says moving to the side.

"You may want to look in mine, she won't have anything in hers," Aria smiled at her.

Lavender began flicking through Aria's closet, shaking her head at a few outfits, "So what are we feeling today?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Well if she wants to go naked that's fine." Aria stated, patting the powder into my skin.

"I like this," Lavender took out a pink dress, "But it doesn't really go with her skin tone."

"I am not wearing that," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop moving Alex," She snapped at me, "Otherwise I'll poke this mascara in your eyeballs."

"Holy shit," Lavender screamed.

"What?" Aria jumped, "Is there a rat in here?"

Lavender pulled out a black dress, it was a short black dress. It was sleeveless on one side and the other side had a small spaghetti strap. It looked that it would go to my mid thighs and had a small slit on the left side. "You are so wearing this," Lavender placed it on the bed, going back in the closet for shoes and accessories.

"And done!" Aria said, moving back from me, allowing me to finally see my face.

"It's alright." I said before getting up from the seat and changing into the dress.

***

I walked down the stairs, Aria on my side. Lavender had left half as soon as she had picked out my clothes, telling me to send pictures of how I looked. "Ah Mr Moretti, here comes my daughters now." I heard my father say from the dinning room. Moretti? Moretti was his business meeting?

I turned around, slowly making my way back up, "I don't think so," Aria said, grabbing my arm, dragging me down the stairs.

"Finally, you girls take forever getting dressed." Aiden says meeting us on the bottom of the stairs. He opened his arms, allowing us to latch onto each arm, guiding us into the dinning room.

"Mr Moretti, Nice to see you again," Aria says with a smile, he simply smiles at her, Keeping his gaze on me.

I sat down beside Aiden, noticing Mr Moretti wasn't the only one here, There were two females and another male. Who I assumed were his sibling and his parents.

"Alexandria!" Father gestured to me.

"It's nice to see you again Mr Moretti," I flinched at the tone of my father's voice.

"Likewise Miss Anderson," He takes a seat on the other side, facing me. "Allow me to introduce my family, My sister Valentina and my parents Stefan and Lana."

"It's nice to meet you all," Aria said and I simply smiled at them.

Martha our maid, began bringing in the food. Once the food was all set, we all dug in. We all engaged in our separate conversations, I simply spoke to Aiden. I had noticed Aria was engaging in a conversation with Valentina.

"Why are they even here?" I had asked him.

"I don't know, father just told me that there was a business opportunity and he had wanted both families here to discuss it."

"Excuse me," I said, pulling my chair out and walking out the dinning room. I made my way towards the kitchen, needing some chocolate to calm me down. I took out the bar, unwrapping and allowing the taste to melt into my mouth.

"I really need to use your toilet, could you help me out and lead me the way?" Leonardo asks me walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Sure I'll help you out," I point towards the front door, "the same way you came in."

"Funny," He steps in front of me. "I don't like this sarcasm Principessa."

"You think I am sarcastic?" I raised my eyebrow, "Watch me pretend to care!" I flipped my hair, walking out of the kitchen and back into the dinning room.

I sat back in my seat, taking a sip of the red wine in front of me. I looked down into my plate, noticing that my vegetables had gone missing. I looked at my left, noticing the culprit with a smile on his face. "Real cute smile when you've got greens stuck in your teeth."

"Oh shit," Aiden ducked under the table, trying to remove the green vegetable out of his teeth. I looked back up, noticing that Leonardo had sat back down in his seat.

"Okay, I think it's time to get down to business." Father says as everyone lowers their cutlery to look at him. "I've been speaking to the Moretti's and it seems as if our company will do a lot better if it was under the command of a male."

I looked at Aiden, who now had a smile on his face. He had always wanted this opportunity. "Which is why Alexandria is going to marry Leonardo, so he can take over." Aiden's face dropped and so did mine.

"What?" I shot out of my seat, "I'm not getting married and never to this creep." I shouted.

"This freak has a name" he smirked. He knew.

"You are going to be marrying him whether you like it or not and don't ever shout at me Alexandria," Father gave me that same look, resulting in me to sit back down. I could never win in this house. I looked towards my mother who was now quiet, she had no idea about this.

"Now that it's out, you two are to be married in 2 weeks time." Stefan stated, "We will host an engagement party this weekend."

Leo leaned over the table, handing me a ring. By handing me a ring, I mean he just shoved it into my hand, he didn't even get onto his knee.

"Alexandria you will move into the Moretti house tomorrow. And there are some rules you both need to obey." Father started, "No cheating, you will produce an heir to the companies, and you must share a bed."

"I think it's time we head out now." Stefan Moretti says. I watch as his family all stand up, walking towards the door.

"We can't wait to see you tomorrow Alexandria." Mrs Moretti says. Well at least she's nice. I smile at her, giving her a hug and the same to Valentina.

After they all leave, I run up to my bedroom, locking it shut, knowing father would come inside. taking my phone out, I messaged Lavender and Carter.

Alexandria: guess what.

Carter: you died?

Carter: oh wait, you're texting so you can't be dead.

Aria: shut up Carter.

Alexandria: I'm getting married.

Carter: What? I didn't even know you were seeing someone.

Carter: I am very disappointed, how could you not tell your best friend you were seeing someone.

Aria: to whoooooo????

Alexandria: Leonardo Moretti.

I threw my phone onto the side of the bed as I heard the bedroom door open. My breathing slowed as I realised it was only my mother.

"I'm so sorry honey, I didn't know." She told me, taking a seat beside me.

"It's okay mama."

"No it's not, I had always wished that my children found someone they loved, but now your father is forcing you into a marriage with someone you do not love." She sighed.

"I'll be okay mama," I smiled at her.

"I love you so much baby." she wrapped her arms around me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too mama."

I watched as she walked out the bedroom, taking my phone into my hands.

Carter: omg that sex god.

Lavender: I'm so jealous

I had also noticed I had a new message from an unknown number.

Unknown: I'll see you tomorrow Principessa

it didn't take a genius to realise this was Leonardo.

Alexandria: How did you get my number?

Leonardo: A magician never reveals his secrets.

Leonardo: Good night Principessa.

I turned off my phone, placing it on charge before getting ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...
1M 42.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...