MY DEAR MERMAID

By HemaAnisha14

I decided to write a episode story in the track of fantasy. It is a mermaid story. Peep in to know more about... More

SCENE-1
SCENE - 2
SCENE - 3
SCENE-5
SCENE-6
SCENE -7
SCENE - 8
SCENE-9
SCENE - 10

SCENE - 4

136 24 68
By HemaAnisha14

Let's resume the story....

The wave spreaded and came back the fortune ball immediately. Promptly, the ball glows that made them to close their eyes. But Bani tolerated the brightness and looking at the ball continuously.

In the brightness, the fortune ball is showing some views. First of all it shows the city and the buildings and then it showed a eagle is flying over sea. Then, it became normal.

Bani took that and hide it in her pocket. Ashi and Bani got confused.

Ashi : what did you saw?

Bani : the same... City building and sea..

Ashi : so.. i think that is travelling along that... In a loop..

Bani : whatever....

Bani fed up and flatted on the bed. Ashi is thinking about the thing what she saw a little before. In the ship launching place outside of facility, veer and tanuja is standing by towards sea.

Tanuja : veer... Is is all over between us?

Veer : don't took me to past... Just say what you want to say...

Tanuja : but veer i don't want to take you to past but give me a chance to explain my side... 

I agree.. i was wrong that time. Five years ago, that day....

----------------------------------------------------------
Flash back:
Five years ago :

It is a rainy day, Tanuja is waiting for veer in a coffee shop. Although it is raining day, veer came there and sat infront of Tanuja.

Tanuja : why are you so wet? How did you came here? And why you asked me to wait here?

Veer : i want to talk to you..

Tanuja : what??

Veer : Tanuja.. my mom is paralyzed.. i have to take her to treatment.. To Australia .

Veer's eyes is very red and he is very tired. Tanuja is looking at him with big shock. Veer is hanging his head down.

Tanuja : what are you talking veer? I compromised my brother for our marriage... Can't you full fill his only wish?

Veer : tanu.. please understand... That's my mom.. i can't let her like this for anyone..

Tanuja : but who am i? I am your future wife... Who don't you understand my situation? If you avoid this now..

Veer : when i said, i won't? I will full fill your brother's wish by taking over the responsibility of company but.. wait for me.... Please.... Only 2 years...

Tanuja : 2 years!!!..... But Veer!!! My brother won't agree with this...

Veer : I need you to get understand tanu.. not your brother... I came down to accept your brother's offer only for you but won't you do this for me??... Just 2 years...

Tanuja : so you have no love on me... You just love your family, brother, mom.... But i am ... Am i mad to come after you always???

Veer is really trying to explain his side but Tanuja is really in critical situation, that her brother said her to made veer to accept half of the responsibility in Arora company. Then only he will agree for their marriage.

Veer lost his patience and yelled at her.

Veer : yes.... Yes..... My family is more important than you...... Go.... Go and follow some other to love...... Go......

Tanuja's heart broken into pieces. Suddenly, Tanuja's brother Rishab came there and he pulled Tanuja to him and wiped her tears. Veer got up on looking at that..

Rishab : veer!!! for this.... you will worry..... Family, Right?? Family...... I'll made you to come back to my sister again... You will beg for her love....

Veer : Good luck.....

Veer smirked and went from there but his eyes shedding tears that mixed with the rain water and disappeared so no one noticed his pain. Tanuja is really embarrassed with what her brother done now... But she didn't talk anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanuja : Veer!!! I should have been talked at that time...  But.. that's my situation.....

Veer : ok.. then...

Tanuja : can we be friends again?

Veer : no... Your company is dealing with buisness with our company so.. let's be buisness partners.....

Tanuja : hmm ok .....

Veer : finished? I have something to do...

Tanuja : veer actually.... I came here to say... Partners are denied to fund you anymore... So you have any idea to drop this project??

Veer : so again you came here to show your brother's money mind....

Tanuja : no... I am not saying like that..

Veer : Don't worry.... No matter if the situation made me to sell my own property for the research, I'll do.... You may leave now...

Veer's answer made tanuja very sad. From the starting till ending veer didn't saw her face. Tanuja remembered something and took a cover from her bag. She gave it to Veer..

Veer : what's that?

Tanuja : your favorite.. salt biscuits.. i bought it for you... I'll be happy if you take it..

Veer : hmm...

Veer took that. Immediately, he called Bani. Bani who is lying on the bed heard that and running to him.

Veer : Bani!!!!!!!!!

Bani : coming..............

Bani took Ashi with the bottle with her and came to veer.

Bani : haan.. called me?

Veer : this is for you...

Veer gave her the cover. Bani took that and opened that. But she don't know what's that.

Bani : what's this?

Veer : salt biscuits.... You like salt na.. so she brought it for you....

Bani : ohhh....... Thanks...

Bani is giving hand to Tanuja with smiling face.. But Tanuja is really annoyed with the activities of Veer. She avoided Bani..

Tanuja : i am leaving....

Veer didn't say anything. Tanuja is about to leave from there but before leaving she looked at bani who is eating salt biscuits. Then she got up in her ship.

Bani : okay then... I am also leaving..

Veer : leaving??

Bani : haaaaannnn... No worries, this much quick i won't go from here, Because i have to repay you na..... I'll be back within few hours....

Veer : okay... Where are you going?

Bani : i am.... I... I have something to buy so... I.. am going to city there....

Bani is pointing her hand in wrong directly towards see..

Veer : city is in that side.....

Bani : ohh.... ( I don't know how to lie too)....

Veer : anyways..... go and come safely...

Suddenly neel came there with a file. And looking for Tanuja.

Veer : what happened?

Neel : arjit asked for this file.. so i thought to give it to Tanuja but... I called her, but didn't she wait here?...

Tanuja is in ship and came there ans shaking her hand to neel. Veer noticed that.

Veer : ohhh.. she came... Bani take file and go with Tanuja and hand over this file to singhania corporate.... Okay?

Bani : haan okay....

Bani takes the file and she kept the biscuits on his hand. Then she got up into the ship. Veer is looking at her.

Bani : bye.. bye....

Veer : when you're returning here, bring my brother Arjit with you....

Bani : haaaaannnn okay, okay.. I'll bring him...........

Veer : haan take care... If you want money, get that from my brother...

Bani : haaaaan... Bye.....

Bani went into the ship. After conforming that she is safe. Veer went into the facility to do work. Tanuja got irritated with this. Because she thought that he is taking so much care on Bani and behaving like well known  since long days.

Bani and Tanuja sat on the ship. Bani is having bottle in hand. Tanuja looked at that but it is empty. But she noticed that bani is speaking to someone. She came near Bani.

Tanuja : whom you're talking to?

Bani : haan... That.... No.. nothing... I am talking to myself.. that's my habit..

Tanuja : ohh... How do you know him?

Bani : veer?... Ohh.. he save my life but I damaged his submarine so.. he gave me a job there to pay his loss...

Tanuja : ohhh...

Tanuja and Bani is coming to the sea shore. But a doubt arised in her mind on Bani. In the facility, veer and others are working with something. Neel came away from them and called to arjit.

Arijit who is in his company noticed the call. His mobile is having only 3% of battery. He just attend the call.

Arjit : helo... Neel...

Neel : haan arjit bro.. i have sent you file...

Arjit : what?? How did you sent? Who's coming with file??

Neel : no bro... Today tanuja came here.. so we handed over the file to her... She is coming with the file.. and another girl also....

Suddenly, the call disconnected. Arjit's mobile got switched off. But he got the information but he doubts that something would have happened between veer and tanuja today. So he just informed one of his staff to collect the file and he is hurrying to sea shore.

Tanuja and Bani reached the shore. Bani got down and bid bye to Tanuja and running into the city.. Tanuja didn't care about Bani. She took her car from there and went from there.

Bani is in the main road and standing in platform. But the weather is very hot there. That she can't able to bear. Her skin is becoming red in color because of Temperature. Ashi noticed that.

Ashi : Bani!!! Open me... Bani!!!

Bani : if someone saw you what will happen.. Ashi.. no..

Ashi : no one can see and hear me except you... Open....

Bani : why this city is so hot?

Bani opened the ashi. Ashi flew out and it is just using it's power on Ashi but it didn't work on her because Ashi is also in the same condition as her...

Suddenly, bani fell down as dizzy.. Fortunately, a hand catched her from falling on the road.. she looked at his face. It is so clear and manly. He is so handsome..

Bani : water!!!!!

Arjit : nothing happened....

Bani becomes unconscious. Arjit took her to his car. Ashi is following them in invisible state. Arjit just noticed the skin burns on her. He just sprinkles some water on her face.

Arjit : helo...

Bani opened her eyes and noticed a bright, handsome man is sitting next to her.

Bani : water......!!

Arjit : haan.. here....

Bani drinks some water. It gives her some energy. Then, she looked at the file that she had in her hand..

Arjit : i think you're fine now... Tell me.. where you wanna go? I'll book a taxi, you go there safely..

Bani : haaan no no.. no thanks... I want to hand over this file to some one...

Arjit : but before that you have to go to hospital.... I think your skin got burnt because of hot weather.... If you're fine wear this....

Arjit gave his coat to her. She hesitated first but then she took that.

Arjit : where do you want to go?

Bani : that... I.. forgot... Actually, i came from there.. there a big laboratory inside the sea.. there a person said me to handover it to his brother... Name.... I didn't remember..

Arjit : Arjit??

Bani : haan... Arjit!! Do you know him?? Then you gave this to him... I have some work to do... So.... I gotta go..

Bani came out of the car by keeping the files on the seat. Then she is walking and going to somewhere. Arjit looked at the files..

Arjit : usually, Veer didn't used to send these files by anyone except Neel... Now if he sent file by this girl so.. something happened....

Arjit dropped his plan to go to meet veer and going to his company back. Bani and Ashi is roaming in the city by looking for the buildings that they saw in the fortune ball... Actually, they fed up of searching that. Bani sat on the street chair in the platform..

Bani : Ashi...  how the wings grown up here? May i also get that? Because my legs are paining......

Ashi : hey bani . You're a mermaid... I am a fairy.. mermaid can adopt the changes from sea to land.. so only you got legs. But fairy can be a fairy in both sea and land.. In land, i have tail as well as wing but here i got only wings and tail becomes leg.....

Bani : ohhh.......Don't Know how this humans are walking all day....

Bani just inserts her hand into his coat pocket while talking. She got a card and some money..

Bani : Ashi!! I thought these are very important to him...

Ashi : where we search for him? Leave it...

Bani : no ashi.. we have to return this to him...

Bani is looking at the card carefully. It has a address. A little later in company, Arjit is sitting in his cabin and thinking about that girl.

Suddenly, he received a call from reception that someone came to see him. So he is coming to reception.

Arjit : you again??

Bani : sorry.... I came here to return your coat... I am fine now.. i can manage now..

Arjit : it's okay...

Arjit took his coat from her hand. And Invited her into the company. Bani hesitate once but she saw something on the wall and shocked. Arjit noticed that.

Arjit : what happened??

Bani : that... Eagle....

Arjit : that's our company logo... Flying eagle over sea.... Nice na....

Bani looked at Ashi. Ashi comformed that they saw this in the fortune ball. Immmediately, Bani run to arjit and holds his hand.

Arjit : what happened??

Bani : nothing..... My legs slipped...

Arjit smirked and took her to his cabin. It been evening since her left, Veer is having her thought often while working but he ignored that and continues to work.

Arjit took her to his cabin an offered her something to eat.

Bani : my name is Bani!!! I am working as assistant for your brother... If you want any help, Don't hesitate ask me... Actually, i fell in love...

Arjit : what??

Bani : on your company... May i get job here???

Arjit : i am veer's brother arjit...  haan... Sure.. but before that you have to handover this file to veer... It is very important one. If he agrees with this, it will be good for him....

Bani : haan okay.. no problem...

Bani takes the file. and arjit arranged a ship for her. And he decided to send her Only in ship. So he sends off her by standing in the sea shore..

In the sea shore, a big wave occurred near the heavy Rock place. From that wave a fish jumped and fell on the shore soil. It started to grow and becomes as a human. Then he took a clothe from there and wrapped around him..

Aakesh : i am coming Bani!!! If you ran away, don't i know where you're...... Once you get into the water I'll track you.....

He saw Arjit from far away. He is going to the shore. In facility, Bani reached the facility and veer helped her to get down.

Bani stepped on the facility and she slipped on veer. Veer fell down, Bani fell on him. A eye lock occurred.

Bani (mind voice): how handsome he is.... Ohhh......  Ufffff......

Veer (mind voice): i feel like i got something which i lost... Why it is so...

Suddenly, Neel came there and noticed them.

Neel : ahem........

Both of them came to concious and got up. Bani gave him the file.

Veer : what's this...

Veer opened the file and got tempered. He looked at Bani

Veer : who gave this to you?

Bani : Don't angry... Your brother saying this for your good na... Try to accept this... Veer... He is your brother.. he won't do anything wrong to you...

Veer : who are you to advise me?? I know what's right and what's wrong..

Bani : but he is your brother, he may know something much than you....

Veer : I should have been kept you in a level.... I gave much space to you... That's my mistake.....

Bani : but veer......

Veer : leave.... Leave from here...... Get out from here......

To be continued....
With love your sweetheart...❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 6.4K 39
Its a dark love story of Vani. Veer married bani for taking his revenge.
11.8K 1.2K 16
This story starts from where veer found out RANI is not on the bed it was pillows on the bed and confront to accept that bani and rani are same what...
25.1K 2.3K 41
[ COMPLETED ] The story starts from the episode where veer is attacked by Bani. Umhm fake bani, who was jay. So the story runs from there. Please do...
15.8K 1.5K 26
This is the story of vani they all are humans and it is a office love story. I will upload every saturtaday , Wednesday and Monday. the story will be...