My Hero Academia: Simply Elem...

NovaSnow32 tarafından

Edori Hisora is a young hero who recently started working at Endeavor's agency and attending UA. She has incr... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Introducing Elementary
Chapter 2: Welcome to UA
Chapter 3: Training 101
Chapter 4: A fresh start with class 3A
Chapter 5: Strike a balance
Chapter 6: Dance with me
Chapter 7: Late night chats
Chapter 8: Battle at Bespin
Chapter 9: Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 10: First date
Chapter 11: Preparing for the sports festival
Chapter 12: Let the sports festival begin!
Chapter 13: The tournament rounds: Bakugou vs Shinsou
Chapter 14: The tournament rounds: Edori vs Myo
Chapter 15: The tournament rounds; Bakugou vs Todoroki
Chapter 16: The tournament rounds: The incredible Hisora
Chapter 17: After the sports festival
Chapter 18: Confrontation
Chapter 20: Who's your favourite hero Edori?
Chapter 21: And so the work studies begin!

Chapter 19: Take a break

228 5 1
NovaSnow32 tarafından

It had been a month since the sports festival and Edori had jumped full steam into her work-study. She was always working, either at Endeavors agency or training with her classmates, Bakuogo and Kirishima and now with Todoroki and Midoriya. They had heard whispers of the 2nd years starting their work studies again in the coming weeks and they couldn't contain their excitement. Edori ended up training them in her spare time to help them feel ready to be thrown back into hero work.

When Shoto and his friends started their work studies last year they had completely underestimated how quick-paced and fast on their feet they needed to be. While they grew a lot since then, they still felt the need to work harder to feel fully prepared for the workload.

That being said Edori had started taking on a larger workload from Endeavor's agency due to the increases in cases as well as preparing the second years.

"That's it for today," Midnight said as she excused her class.

Edori jumped up almost running for the door.

"Edo-chan slow down!" Myo called out chasing after her.

"Huh?" Edori paused in the hallway, looking back at her classmates.

"You've been running out of class every day," Kagayaku said walking up beside Myo.

She looked at them a little confused.

Myo sighed looking over to Kagayaku, struggling to find the words.

"It's just," he started but looked back at Myo.

"They are concerned you are pushing yourself too hard." Ito chimed in, walking past them. "You run out of class, do not return to the dorms until after midnight. I do not even think you eat breakfast in the mornings because you are already out of the dorms before anyone is awake."

"Yeah, we are just..." Myo looked over at her. "worried."

"Oh, I'm fine I promise," Edori said looking down. "I just got a lot to do, but I promise I'm taking care of myself" she half-heartedly laughed before turning to walk away.

"We know we just," Myo paused. "Edochan please take a break every now or then."

"I will don't worry" she smiled walking off.

"She's not going to stop is she?" Kagayaku turned to Myo.

"Nope," She sighed pulling out her phone and scrolling through her contacts.

"Reinforcements?" he asked before starting to walk to the dorms.

"Yes." She put her phone away and walked with him.

Edori was running back to the dorms when her phone suddenly started ringing. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Hisora, It's Burnin, turns out the villain base we were going to crash tonight already got handled by Endeavor this morning so don't worry about coming in. Take the night off. okay kid!"

Before Edori could say a word Burnin had already hung up. She stood there stunned, unsure what to do. She had already planned to go to the agency that night, so now that she wasn't, she initialilly thought to train with they boys. However, she assumed they would be busy doing something else given they didn't plan a training session. She headed up to her dorm figuring she could use the time to study and organize her notes which she had been putting aside.

Shoto was sitting in the 2A common room on his phone when Midoriya walked over to him.

"Hey Shoto, want to study tonight?" Midoriya asked as he took a seat beside him. "Edori's at her work-study tonight right, so no training then."

"Actually I got Burnin to tell her not to come in," he said googling a few different places in town.

"Why would you do that?" Midoriya turned to him surprised.

"Memai said she was worried about Edori and that I should try to get her to take a break," He turned to him. "Pulled some strings, because you and I both know that she only wouldn't go if they told her not to." He turned back to his phone. "Now just trying to figure out where to take her tonight and then I'll go stop by her dorm."

"You're going to take her out?" Midoriya questioned as a smile grew on his face.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Shoto questioned back.

Midoriya ended up helping Shoto plan an evening where Edori could relax and still feel like she got things accomplished. Midoriya loved helping Shoto plan things for her, he always found it brought out a more relaxed, softer side of his friend.

Shoto and Midoriya had gotten distracted with their planning that by the time he started heading to her dorm, an hour had passed. He decided to text her before he left to make sure she was still in the dorms and didn't run off to train somewhere. He made sure Kirishima and Bakugou were busy tonight so she wouldn't be training with them.

He walked into the 3A dorms, it looked exactly the same as the 2A dorms but still felt different. He scanned around the common areas looking for her or anyone he knew. She hadn't answered his texts yet and he didn't know where her dorm room was.

"Hello?" he approached a group of third years sitting at a table near the kitchen.

"Can we help you?" Noburu questioned him as he looked up from his notes.

"Yes, My name is Shoto Todoroki and I'm looking for Edori Hisora?" he replied

"Oh you're her second-year boyfriend," Kagayaku exclaimed looking up at him. "Hey Myo-chan your plan worked!"

Myo walked down the stairs and almost stumbled as Kagayaku shouted to her "Huh??" she caught herself and looked over to see Shoto standing over them. "Oh Todoroki, what are you doing here?" she questioned walking over to them.

"Wasn't he your reinforcements, didn't you tell him to make Edori take a break?" Kagayaku blurted out.

"He was but.. I ah.. Thought he already got her. I haven't seen her since we got back" Myo stated looking at both of them.

"Can you guys shut up I'm trying to study," Noburu sighed looking up at them displeased.

"Which is her dorm room?" Shoto asked.

"Oh the third floor, the last one on your right" Myo said pointing to the stairs.

"Thank you," Shoto walked off up the stairs as Myo took her seat beside Kagayaku.

"Is she even in her dorm?" Kagayaku questioned watching him walk off.

"I don't know," Myo replied concerned.

"Can you both please ShUt Up!" Noburo exclaimed flopping his head down.

The moment he entered the stairwell it fell silent. He made his way up to the third floor and walked to the right side of the dorms. They were set up the exact same way as their class, girls on one side and boys on the other. He made his way to the end of the hall and knocked on the door.

Nothing.

He knocked again.

Nothing.

He could hear music playing in the room so she had to be in there. Right? He knocked again.

Still nothing.

He decided to just open the door. "Edori?" he called out peaking his head in as he slowly opened the door. He scanned the room, he'd never been in her room but he knew the moment he opened the door it was hers. The shells and netting on the walls. The hammock in the corner. It fit her perfectly. His eyes landed on her bed and there she was, passed out with her notes scattered around her. Her widow open allowing the outside air to softly sway her curtains.

He walked over to the end of her bed and gathered up her books. Upon a closer look, he could see her pencil still in her hand and her phone placed on her bedside table, the messages from him popped up on the screen. He smiled noticing a white and red heart beside his name. Once he moved the books off the bed he sat down beside her and softly brushed her hair out of her face.

She let out a soft sigh and scratched a little fast asleep. He stared at her face, so relaxed and soft, her long beautiful hair thrown across the bed. She was gorgousl, he thought to himself. So precious. He continued to stroke her head gently before grabbing a book from one of her shelves and quietly reading.

It wasn't long until she groaned, leaning her head into his hand as she opened her eyes. "Shoto?' she said looking up at him confused before quickly sitting up. "I- what? Huh?" she shook her head puzzled. "What are you doing here?' she asked him with a soft smile.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he leaned over and gave her a soft peak.

Her face went bright red as she started to stutter. "I- Shoto?"

"What? Am I not allowed to come to see my girlfriend?" he asked,

"No, no, you are I just.. Was surprised is all." she offered him a soft smile.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked caressing her cheek softly.

"I did," she nuzzled into his hand.

"Looks like you really needed the rest, you've been overworking yourself." he brushed her hair away and slide his hand under her chin, knowing she would try to look away. He wasn't about to let that happen.

"I-" she paused looking up at him. "I just have a lot to do."

"Edori-" he pulled her face closer to his. "No."

She looked up at him, lost for words as her breathing became shaky and her eyes fixate on his.

"You can't get anything done if you're not taking care of yourself first. So I won't take that excuse."

"Okay," she paused, taking a few deep breaths and looking at him. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," his hands dropped from her chin and slid down her back. Wrapping his arms around her and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Just, take a break. For yourself. For me"

"I will," she held him close. She never meant to worry anyone. She honestly didn't notice how hard she was pushing herself until she passed out today.

"Now I had a few things in mind to do tonight but given how I found you I got a better idea." he said getting up.

"Wait how did you know I wasn't at work today?" she said watching him.

He looked at her then quickly away. "Might have, gotten you off work."

She looked at him stunned. "You sneaky butt."

"Hey no, I'm not a.. Did you just call me a sneaky butt?" He placed her laptop at the end of her bed after turning on the computer and grabbing a fluffy blanket.

She blushed intensely. "Yes, yes I did."

"I don't even know what that means," he set up a movie and crawled onto her bed wrapping the blanket around her before pulling her into his arms.

She smiled leaning closer to him. "It means nothing. Thank you, for, taking care of me."

"Always, ill always take care of you" He kissed her deeply.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.5K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
220K 6.4K 56
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 (𝙣.) ; 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥...
305K 7K 40
Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki are classmates at UA High. Both teens find themselves torn between doing what they want to and what their family ex...
483 22 22
modern au (quirkless) Y/n, an aspiring actress meets Shoto Todoroki, someone who doesn't have a true aspiration but rather is living to accomplish hi...