Infinite Soulmates

By Italiansyren

The year is 1990, and 20 year old Michelle is about to be face to face with her boyfriend who is coming to Am... More

The Meeting
Lunch with Pelle
The First Night
The Next Morning
You're in Trouble
Happy Halloween
Mayhem in America
Mayhem in my Home
A Very Mahem Day Trip
The Black Sheep
Showtime
Thanksgiving with Mayhem
Goodbye Boys
Christmas Shopping
Pelle Meets the Family
The Past
Black Metal Baking
Christmas
New Year's Eve
Pelle's Birthday
Flight 7691; Now Boarding for Oslo at Gate 22
Back Home in Ski
Scheming with Jorn
Welcome to Norway
Tonight, You Belong to Me
A Day of Sightseeing in Oslo
Embrace the Darkness
Unleashing the Darkness

It's All Happening

636 14 4
By Italiansyren

    "PELLE!!!" You yelled from the kitchen. He came running out of the bedroom where he was getting dressed,
    'What's the matter babe?"
    "Remember that friend I had, the one that owns a club in the Springs?"
    "Yeah."
    "Well that was him. He wants to book Mayhem for two weekends at his club this month!"
    "Holy shit! That's amazing!" He picked you up hugging you tight,
    "I have to call the guys."
You handed him the phone and he went into the living room and sat on the couch to make the call you were hoping he was going to be able to make.
You heard Pelle talking to one of the guys, presumably Oystein. He yelled from the living room,'
    "Babe, what dates are the gigs?"
    "November 16 & 17th and November 23 & 24th, Fridays and Saturdays."
He relayed the information to Oystein and asked another question,
    "How are they getting here with their instruments and where are they going to stay?"
    "I'll fly them here and their gear. They can stay here at the cabin."
Once again you heard Pelle tell Oystein what you had said and then hung up the phone. You were sitting at your little table in the kitchen drinking a hot cup of tea, when you saw Pelle get up and come walking into the kitchen with the phone in his hand. He looked so good today. He was wearing a ripped pair of jeans that he had drawn all over and a black Bathory t-shirt. He walked over to the phone cradle on the wall and hung it up, then sat at the table with you. He was smiling ear to ear. You smiled at him and asked,
    "So. What did he say?"
    "He told me to tell you thank you for all your hard work and supporting this opportunity financially. He's extremely excited about this."
You smiled at his words and asked him,
    "How do you feel about it?"
    "To play in front of an American crowd? I think this is going to be a turning point for us."
    "I'm so excited to see you guys play live! I know you guys are gonna be fucking amazing! However, we are going to need to go out today and get you some gear."
    "When are we leaving?"
    "After I finish my tea."
Pelle got up from his seat and came over to where you were sitting and gave you a very sweet kiss on your lips. You had a few sips left and you finished them as you were walking to the sink. You rinsed out your mug and placed it in the dishwasher. You called for Toby and let him out and started walking to the bedroom. Pelle was sitting at your desk drawing.
    "Hey babe, I just let Toby out so as soon as he comes in we can go."
You walked into the bathroom to pee and washed your hands. When you entered the bedroom again Pelle was in the closet grabbing his leather jacket. You stood in the doorway blocking his only way out. He stood in front of you looking down at you. He put his both of his arms over your shoulders and you put your arms around his waist. He leaned down to kiss you, then he stood there gazing at you for a moment and said,
    "I am so fucking glad that I met you and that you are in my life."
You met his eyes and smiled and got on your tip toes to steal another kiss from his beautiful lips.
    "C'mon, let's get going."
The two of you walked to the door and Pelle whistled for Toby and he came running. Once he was in the house you closed and locked the door and headed to your car.

    You and Pelle talked all the way to the music store. Before you got out of the car you said,
    "Listen, money is no object, so make sure you pick out something that you want ok?"
He looked at you in amazement.
    "I couldn't do that babe."
    "I'm serious. You need to have this stuff and I don't want to half ass it, ok?"
    "Ok." He replied reluctantly.
The both of you got out of the car and went into the music store. Pelle immediately went over to the mics and stands. The salesman came over to him and started asking him questions. Pelle was being very selective as to the equipment he chose. He was testing everything out making sure they were worth it. After about an hour of deliberation he finally chose all the equipment that he would need. The salesman brought everything to the register to be rang out. The price tag was steep but it was so worth it to make sure that the audience would be able to hear his amazing voice. You wanted to be certain that the band was going to leave a lasting impression on this crowd as word of mouth gets around. You were hoping that this gig would lead to them getting the recognition that they deserved, and maybe someone would be willing to sign them and they would be able to tour and the rest of the world would be able to hear their brand of true Norwegian Black Metal. You received the receipt and the two of you grabbed what you could and walked to the car and started loading it.
Once everything was loaded in safely, the two of you got in the car and started the trek back home.

    When you finally arrived home the two of you started unloading the car. Everything was now on the back patio and you unlocked the door and Toby started barking at you and Pelle. You started to pet him to keep him calm as Pelle began to bring in his equipment. When he finally brought in the last of it, he closed the kitchen door and walked over to you and gave you the biggest, deepest kiss that he's given you since he arrived in Colorado.
    "Thank you for all of this. It means a lot to me."
    "Well, you needed it. Please make sure you take it with you when you go back home." You told him.
    "Where should I set this up?"
    "I have a finished basement. It's a second living room for when my family is here, but there is a HUGE area that is empty. I think that you'll find it's more than enough room for you guys to practice."
    "You are amazing, do you know that?"
    "So I've been told." You said with a wink and a smile.
He started taking the gear downstairs and you began to make some supper for the two of you. It was a pretty brisk night out so you decided that you'd make some steaks for the both of you. You had been marinating them all day and you grabbed the bag you had them in and put it on the counter and when out to the patio and started the grill. You went back in the kitchen and started the rest of the dinner. Baked potatoes and a side salad. As you were cutting up the vegetables for the salad you heard a very loud growl and you sliced your finger. You screamed and Toby started barking which make Pelle come running up the stairs.
    "What's the matter babe?"
He saw you with a bloody towel around your finger and walked over to you and said,
    "It's ok. Let me see."
He took the towel off of your finger and breathed in and said,
    "Ouch! What happened?"
    "I heard a growl and I jumped, cutting my finger in the process."
Pelle looked at you and said,
    "Oops, that was probably me testing out my new equipment. I'm so sorry sweetie. It's really not too bad, look."
You looked at your finger and noticed that you had cut your second knuckle. Pelle put your finger up to his mouth and licked the blood. You sat there and watched him do this. He put the towel back around your finger and the two of you walked to the bathroom and he got out the bandages and took the towel off of your finger again. The bleeding was substantially letting up. Pelle once again put your knuckle up to his mouth and licked the blood. He used some antiseptic to clean the wound and dried it and put a bandage on it and kissed it.
    "There, all better!"
You looked at him and said,
    "Thank you babe."
He smiled at you and told you that he was going to hold off practicing until after dinner. You went back out to the kitchen and finished making the salad. Pelle went out to the patio and put the steaks on the grill for you and came back in and helped you with getting the baked potatoes in the oven. Then went to practice for a bit.

Once dinner was done cooking, you sat at the table that Pelle had set for you. He sat across from you and apologized once again for making you jump earlier. You told him not to worry. It really was your fault that you forgot that he was going to try the equipment out. What was going through your mind was the way he licked your blood and why your were so turned on by it, and why did you want him to do it again.
After dinner you and Pelle did your usual routine in the kitchen. It was one of your favorite times of the day as it was his. The two of you loved doing the dishes together, for some reason everything just seemed to click. The two of you talked so many times about how meeting through a fanzine meant that you were destined to be together. Otherwise, what were the chances that a Swedish man and an American woman would end up together without meeting face to face? It was kismet, neither one of us stood a chance against it. After the kitchen was done, you looked at Pelle and said,
    " Do you want to go downstairs and try out your new gear?"
    "Sure. If you'll come down with me." He held his hand out for you to take and you did. He led you downstairs and you sat on the couch with Toby. As he turned everything on you could hear the hum and slight echo from whatever the mic was picking up in the room. He grabbed the mic off the stand and started singing Freezing Moon. You laid on the couch watching Pelle thrash his head from side to side in between lyrics and once again watched in amazement at his beauty. Everything about him was perfect. His tall lean frame, his broad shoulders, his long limbs and fingers, his long perfect blond hair and his angelic face. You knew that at this moment in time, you were the luckiest woman in the world. You have found yourself the perfect man and he was completely in love with you and only you. When he finished the song, you said,
    "That sounded amazing!" Smiling at him.
    "Thanks," he said using his long fingers to remove the hair from his face.
The two of you spent quite a few hours downstairs so that he could rehearse. After he sang Funeral Fog, he looked over at you and turned off his equipment. He walked over to you and told you to move over so he could lay next to you. You moved forward making room for him behind you on the couch, he slid behind you and put his arm around you and buried his face in your in your neck and hair and breathed in,
    "You always smell so good, Michelle." He continued to nuzzle and sniff you, he even through a couple of kisses and little love bites in there. You began to giggle a little because his mustache tickled against your skin.
    "Roll over and face me, babe." He said.
You did as he asked, and were met with two beautiful blue eyes and a beautiful face. He smiled once you were facing him and you returned the smile. He moved his face closer to yours and the two of you laid on the couch kissing and talking until you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

When you awoke the next morning, Pelle was still sound asleep next to you with his arms around you tightly. You just lay there watching him. Using your fingers, you traced the edges of his face. You brushed his hair from his eyes and used your thumb and ran it across his soft lips. They looked perfect so you leaned in and kissed them as he lay there completely oblivious to what was going on in that moment. After you softly kissed him, you moved your lips down his chin to his neck and and began to softly kiss it as you wrapped his hair around your fingers. He began to stir, but that didn't stop you. All of a sudden, you felt a hand on the back of your head and felt a hum at your lips. You opened your eyes and they met Pelle's baby blues.
    "Good morning." He said smiling.
    "Good morning baby."
He kissed you softly on the lips and you asked,
    "Are you hungry?"
    "Starving."
    "Let's get dressed and go grab some breakfast."
    "That sounds like a plan."
You smiled and the two of you got off the couch and went upstairs. Toby, who was laying on the floor in front of the couch followed you. Once you were upstairs, Pelle headed towards the bedroom to get dressed and you let your precious baby boy outside. You walked into the bedroom and Pelle was coming out of the bathroom. He came over to you and put his arms around you and kissed you on the forehead, you sighed and looked up at him and said,
    "I love you Pelle!"
    "I love you too Michelle." He hugged you tight.
    "Let's get dressed so we can get going. When we get back I need you to call Oystein and find out if they have anything planned for next week. If not I'm gonna fly them out a little early so we can show them around."
    "Alright babe."
The two of you got dressed, let Toby in and headed to the car and headed to a little Mom and Pop restaurant called the Hungry Bear for breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.4K 37
// BOOK TWO // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* It's been a week since I found Demi after she relapsed and started drinking again. She won't talk about it with me...
685 9 7
This story was inspired by (my living nightmare) made bye Winternightz If you haven't seen her story you should check it out! A girl named Amber and...
16.5K 359 13
lorraine, one of the masked ghouls falls for her bandmate per eriksson. watch their life play out on the road.
230 14 35
Book one in "my darlin'" series. What happens when the heir to the Scottish throne and his lover get pulled back into the drama, the chaos, the life...