Would you hold my hand even i...

By 0Empty-Empty0

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š—. ใ€... More

Information (Please read)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: แดกสœแด สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด› แดแด‡ แด›แด แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด›?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› ๊œฐแดœษด ส€ษชษขสœแด› ษดแดแดก.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: ษดแดแด› แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสแดส™แดสŸ แด๊œฐ แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€ส€ส แดแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…... สแด‡แด€สœ, แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แดกสœแด แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แดสœ. แดสœ ษดแด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: ษช ๊œฑแดœ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„แด› ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดษดสŸส แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แดกแดส€แด‹. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด€๊œฑ๊œฑสœแด€แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด› แด€ษด แดแด˜สœแด›สœแด€สŸแดแดสŸแดษขษช๊œฑแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14: สษชแด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดษชแด„.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15: ๊œฐส€แดแด แดษดแด‡ แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช แด›แด แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16: แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17: แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสœษชแด›๊œฑสœแดแดก ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18: สœแด€สœแด€ สœแด€ษดแด…แด„แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ๊œฑ ษขแด ส™ส€ส€ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19: แด˜แดแดส€ ๊œฑสœแด€ส€แด‹ ส™แดส แด€แด›แด‡ แด˜แด€แด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20: แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐส€แดษข๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด„ส€แดแดก๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21: แดสœ...แดกแด‡สŸสŸ, แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดœษด๊œฐแดส€แด›แดœษดแด€แด›แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22: แด…แดษด'แด› แด˜แดœษดแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23: ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24: แดส Qแดœษชส€แด‹ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€สŸ๊œฐแดœษดแด„แด›ษชแดษดษชษดษข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26: แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27: แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€แดก๊œฐแดœสŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28: ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษดแด… ส€แด‡แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ส ษขษชส€สŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29: ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ สŸแดแด„แด‹.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30: แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แด„แด-แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœษดแด…๊œฑ ษดษชแด„แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31: ษช'สŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32: แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› แด›สœส แด‹ษดแด‡แด‡แด„แด€แด˜๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33: ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34: แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35: แด…แดษด'แด› ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฑสœษชษขแด€ส€แด€แด‹ษช.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36: ษช๊œฑ สœแด‡ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดแด‹แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37: ษดแด, ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แด€ แด˜ส€แด สœแด‡ส€แด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38: ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ แด›แดแด ๊œฑแดแดษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39: 5:30 ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข?

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25: แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€แด…ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›.

416 17 11
By 0Empty-Empty0

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Gojo keychain. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Dr. (l/n), there you are. I was starting to wonder where you were." Midnight said waiting for me to catch up to her.

"Sorry about that I couldn't find my bag. So you know had to get that first." I apologised rubbing my neck.

"It's fine don't even worry about shall we get going?" She asked.

I gave her a nod and we both proceeded to head towards the examen area.

'I'm glad I managed to catch up to her. Since none of the teachers holds responsibility for getting me to the different locations anymore, they don't have to wait for me. But honestly, I wish they hadn't changed that. It would be nice to be accompanied by a teacher because I have absolutely no idea where anything is at this place. I was surprised I managed to find my way to those locations on my own. Well, at least I won't get lost this time since Midnight is here.' I thought as we arrived at our destination.

The exam would take place at a deserted location with nothing but rocks. Compared to the place Yaoyorozu and Todoroki fought it kind of seemed like there had been a low effort in putting together this arena. But that was probably not the case. This area was just meant for another type of training.

"Looks like it's just a bunch of boulders. I was hoping for something more exciting." Midnight said resting her cheek in her hand.

I looked at Midnight with the dumbest expression ever and in return, she gave me a confused look. Looking Midnight dead in the eyes and giving her the most shit-eating smirk you have ever seen.

"It's not just a boulder. It's a rock!" I said dramatically pretending to wipe tears from my eyes.

"I...did you just...was that a...SpongeBob..." Midnight but the sentence faded towards the end.

Midnight gave side eyes with a very unimpressed expression on her face.

"Come on it's funny. You want to laugh." I said with the same dumb smirk.

I started to poke Midnight in the side trying to make her laugh. She stifled a laugh and all that left her mouth was a "humph" sound. Hearing that made me smirk even more if that was even possible. I started to poke her side even faster and soon a snort sounded from Midnight before she started to laugh.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Midnight laughed and I stopped poking her side.

It was I good thing I stopped when I did because not soon after the two students arrived. It looked like Midnight would be fighting Mineta and Sero. I honestly felt kind of bad for Midnight, Mineta can be quite a handful to handle from what I have heard. Should be said that it was not "he is good at fighting" handful but "he is a serious pervert, and it is to the point where it concerning" handful. Minata apparently liked to get very handsy with people and at this point, I am surprised he has not been expelled for sexual harassment. From what I had heard from the girls in Class 1-A it was a serious problem. According to them Mineta had tried to peak up girls' skirts and boob-grabbed quite a few of the girls on multiple occasions. Which is just straight-up nasty. Word of advice if someone and I mean anyone, regardless of gender identity tells you to stop, you stop. End of story. If someone says to not touch them somewhere then you do not touch them there, simple as that. No means no and not anything else. The same goes for boys, if they say no then it is a no. I wanted to highlight that since it appears some people believe it does not count for boys.

Spoiler alert. It counts for everyone. Moral of the story if someone says stop you stop.

But the more I think about it the more a realise that Midnight might be the perfect match for Mineta. She probably knows how to deal with people like him. Maybe just maybe she would be able to knock some sense into Mineta. Who knows. I certainly do not. But I could always hope. As long as it is done properly.

"Hello, you two! Ready for the exam?" I asked waving at them

"I'm not going to go easy on you." Midnight added.

The two boys looked at me and Midnight. Well, Mineta was more focused on one specific part of Midnight. It was painfully obvious that he was starting at Midnight's chest, I do not think he was trying to hide though.

"We are about as ready as we can be," Sero responded rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well then. Shall we begin?" Midnight said with an expression that could only be called sadistic.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and took a few steps away from Midnight. The personality change was kind of scary. I was not the only one who got a bit nervous from the sudden change because Sero had the exact same expression as me. Sero's eyes met mine and then went back to Midnight. He was switching between looking at Midnight and looking at me. He turned to me completely a looked me dead in the eyes with the same expression he had been wearing doing the entire staring contest. He shuffled a bit closer to me

"Are you sure is this okay?" He asked with a hushed tone.

"What was that?" Midnight said with a smirk.

Sero's body stiffened, and he hardly ran into the rock area while saying something along the lines of: "Nothing, nothing at all." Mineta followed Sero's example and sprinted away. Midnight did not seem to be in a hurry. She calmly walked away with her hands behind her head and with that, I was left alone.

It did not take long before the familiar airhorn sound bounced through the area

"Team Mineta and Sero, practical exam. Ready, go!"

That is when things took a turn for the unexpected.

To be honest I did not exactly have any specific scenarios in mind when I thought about Midnight vs Mineta and Sero. But one thing was certain it sure was not this.

It had only been one minute, but Midnight had already successfully knocked out Sero. She did it without violence which I appreciate greatly. Her quirk was on the gentle side. Unlike many of the teachers, such as Snipe, Present Mic and All Might whose quirks are aggressive by nature.

I like Pro Heroes who have quirks on that are more gentle by nature. It makes my work a lot easier. Do not get me wrong I am not saying that Pro heroes with quirks that are more aggressive are bad or anything. I am just saying that there usually is less damage when a quirk cannot directly hurt someone. Also, I want to point out that me saying that I like Pro Heroes with gentle quirks does not mean that I necessarily like the person with the quirk. I just think it is nice because it can ease the workload on Quirk Doctors.

But let us return to what was going on out on the battlefield.

Mineta was currently running away from midnight while screaming at the top of his lungs. It looked kind of strange honestly. I think it might be because of Mineta's hero costume. I do not mean to sound rude or anything but it kind of looks like he is wearing a metal diaper. Then again who am I to judge I am wearing what has to be the world's flashiest medical coat.

While Mineta was running away Midnight was just sitting with Sero in her lap. She was just watching Mineta run for his life. It did not look like she had any planes to chase after him just yet.

'Is Midnight enjoying this?' I could not help but think as I watched the scene unfold from the gate.

After a few minutes, Midnight gently removed Sero from her lap and placed him on the ground. She got up from her sitting position and turned around to look at me.

"Don't worry no harm has come to Sero." Midnight said and with that, she began to slowly walk after Mineta.

It was like watching a predator stalk its prey.

My gaze soon turned to the sleeping Sero. He was still knocked out and showed no sign of waking up any time soon. I just hoped that what Midnight said was true, I did not want an injured student. But there was no reason for midnight to lie to me. So Sero really should be unharmed. I will admit that my wish for Sero to be unharmed might be partially selfish. I did not want a child to b injured, hell I do not want anyone to be injured. But I also did not want to use my quirk right now, not with the way it was currently acting.

I could still see Midnight walking towards Mineta. The clicks of her heels could be heard from miles away, which only made her more intimidating. A pink smoke had started to surround Midnight making it obvious that she was using her quirk. Another intimidation point. With a gentle quirk, you have to find a way to make your enemies fear you and Midnight did that by intimidating her opponent.

In the blink of an eye, Midnight had reached Mineta who had his back turned. Midnight saw that as an opportunity and was quick to swing her wipe. The cark of the wipe echoed through the arena as the sound bounced off the stones scattered around the place.

"I thought I'd stay enshrined in front of the gate until time ran out, but I supposed that's too inconsiderate." Midnight said giving the wipe another swing as she inched closer to Mineta.

"If someone runs away from me screaming, my sadistic side starts to throb so much I can't help it." Midnight continued giving her lips a lick.

Mineta looked about ready to piss his pants out of fear. His whole body was shaking like leaf caught in a storm. That storm was named Midnight.

"So this is the reason why people say she is one of the more difficult teachers to fight. This really is the madness of Midnight." Mumbled looking at the teacher.

As Midnight got closer so did the threat of passing out. As a result, Mineta was quick to cover both his mouth and nose with his hands.

"That right, Werther it's through your nose or your mouth... If you take just one breath and it'll be over for you. What do you think you can do in that state?" Midnight asked with a deep tone as Mineta ran for his life.

"That's right! You'd run right?" Midnight exclaimed with a voice laced with sadism.

'Okay calm down Midnight. This is beginning to be a bit too much, keep it PG 13 please.' I thought.

The crazy lady known as Midnight continued to swing her wipe as she chased Mineta. The boy was running and running until he suddenly hid behind a rock. Although I was not sure how much safety a rock would provide, I decided not to judge Mineta's actions. Instead, I decided to wait and see what was going to happen next.

'I'm really glad I'm not the one fighting Midnight. Hehe. No thanks. But maybe I could ask her to use her quick on me to help get some rest. I haven't been able to sleep well lately. Having Mister Crusty Dusty run around in your dreams does not exactly help.' The thought of getting actual good sleep was nice, but I could not stand around and daydream about Shigaraki-free dreams. I was working right now.

While I had been thinking about getting proper sleep, I had failed to notice Mineta running straight toward Midnight. So when I finally looked again, Midnight was stuck in place glued to the ground by sticky purple spheres. Meanwhile, Mineta was dashing for the gate with a piece of Sero's tape slapped across his face.

"Nicely done, Mineta." I huffed.

Sero was still sleeping on the ground and I will admit I was very tempted to walk in and grab him. But I knew that would be against the rules, so I would just have to wait for all this to be over. Luckily for me, it would look like all of this would be over soon. Mineta was getting closer and closer to the exit gate and therefore also getting closer to the sleeping Sero. The small boy gabbed Sero by the arm and continued to drag him out through the exit gate. The air horn noise made its regular sound telling everyone the exam was over.

"Team Mineta and Sero has passed!"

Mineta was still dragging Sero across the ground with a proud look on his space. He turned to me and gave me a victorious smile.

"Great job, Mineta!" I said clapping my hands.

"Thank you, this time the boobs had to wait," Mineta responded while handing me the unconscious Sero.

"I- Uhm... Okay?" I said while trying to hold Sero comfortably.

Minata gave me a nod before he walked off leaving me with a knocked Sero and a Midnight who was stuck somewhere.

"I'm going to carry Sero to the infirmary and then I'll also get someone who can free you, is that okay?!" I shouted hoping to get Midnight's attention.

"Yeah, that's fine!" Midnight shouted back.

Sero was curtly slumped over my shoulder so I decided I would just carry him on my back. After getting Sero settled I started to walk back to the headquarters. The walk was a bit difficult after as Sero kept tilting backwards. After walking about half of the distance to the headquarters I had to figure out another way to carry him. I ended up carrying him in my arms instead since it was a lot easier to control.

⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎
"Would you hold my hand even if it hurts you?" Is a piece of fan-made literature and is simply made for fellow fans to enjoy.

Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia and all its characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi.

I do not in any way claim ownership of the franchise or its characters.

The story I tell is not meant to be part of the canon storyline and is just something I imagined.

This story is for entrainment outside of the original franchise.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.2K 41
[แด…แด€ส™ษช x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€] "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
626K 18.8K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
56.9K 2.4K 19
"แต‚สฐสธ แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—โฑหกหก สทแต’สณแต สทโฑแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰แต?" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แต‰หฃแต–แต‰แถœแต— แตแต‰ แต—แต’ แตˆแต’, แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒ? แต€สฐแต‰ แดธแต‰แตƒแตแต˜แต‰ โฑหข แตƒหกหก แดต สฐแตƒแต›แต‰, แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต แถœแตƒโฟ'แต— แต‰หขแถœแตƒแต–แต‰." ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...