Living Life Large.(NeedlemOus...

By Gameboycolor242

Two best friends find themselves in a series of events that led them down a dangerous path. More

Premise
Case #1- The invisible man.
Case 1: The invisible man
Case 1: The Invisible Man
Case 2: The Girl Next Door
Case 2: The Girl Next door.
Case 2: The Girl Next Door
Case 3: The Clown
Case 3: The Clown
Case 3: The Clown
Case 3: The Clown
Case 4: The Tall Man in the forest
Case 5: Friends in high places
Case 6: Co-workers
Case 7: Free Time
Case 8: The crazy bit-I mean lady from across the street
Case 9: Aqua

Case 2: The Girl Next Door

121 2 0
By Gameboycolor242

27th October, 2022.

The signature Pink and blue trousers Kyle wears to school is seen coming down his stairwell. His mother is making breakfast again. This time, she is making something different.

Lily: Kyle, hurry up. Your going to be late.

Kyle: Alright, Mom.

Kyle goes to the table and starts to eat his French Toast.

Lily: I have some people later coming to check the wall, and your bed, so you won't be sleeping in my room for anymore after that is done. Thank the heavens.

Kyle: You sound excited. I don't sleep that bad.

Lily: Don't make me laugh. I could hardly move my neck because of you...ow.

Kyle: Sorry.

Lily: Don't be, it was my fault that guy got in. I should've been paying more attention... I can't afford to lose you to.......

Kyle hugs his mother.

Lily: Ok, ok. My neck remember.

Kyle takes a look at the stairwell, and sees a pair of blue jeans start to come down it.

Kyle: Oh... I forgot.

Kyle heads up the stairs and carries Sarah up with him. He puts her in his room.

Kyle: Hey, didn't I tell you to stay here.

Sarah: I'm sorry master, but I got hungry.

Kyle: You got to be kidding me. Okay, um. There's some food in the fridge, wait until no one is down there, and then you could eat.

Sarah: Ok.

Kyle: And don't eat everything. Just take a bit of bread and butter with some milk. I'll bring some food home for you.

Sarah: Will that be enough? What will I do if I get bored?

Kyle: Your not making this easy. Hmmm, ok. Here are some manga, read them if you get bored.

Sarah: I will do my best.

Kyle closes the door behind him and heads back downstairs.

Kyle: Ok see you later.

Lily: Bye. Love you.

9:I5 am

Good Morning, Class. Today, we going to be talking about.

Kyle puts his head on the desk to sleep. He's already known the topic he is going to talk about.

Psst hey.

Kyle looks over to his left to see Amy trying to talk to him.

Amy: Get up, your going to cause him give us a quiz.

Kyle: Fine.

Kyle gets up from his desk.

Kyle: Oh Amy, by the way are you fr-

A dark skinned with gold hair in a bun walks into the classroom. She looks new. The girl has some kind of red paint next to her mouth. She licks it off.

Oh you must be Claire.

Clarie: Yes sir. I'm Claire, I'm a little extroverted. So excited to meet all of you.

Random Student: Damn, that's one to enter a classroom.

Random Student: I like her already.

Well, we're glad to meet you to. Please have a seat nexxxxttt ttoooooooooo Kyle!

Claire walks over to her new seat, and takes out her notebook.

Claire: Shoot, I don't have a pen. Hey, you there, Kyle was it. Can I burrow a pen?

Kyle: No problem.

Kyle hands a pen over to Claire.

Claire: My... My, you sure have a strong grip.

Kyle's face explodes with red.

Kyle: Um, Thank you.

Kyle turns back over to desk, and notices something with his hands. Claws are starting to grow, and silver hair is slowly starting to grow in.

Kyle: Mr. Smith. Can I be excused?

Go ahead.

Kyle rushes out of the classroom and heads straight for the males bathroom. There he looks in a mirror and his eye goes black with a yellow pupil in it. The bathroom door opens and luckily it's Thomas. He seems to be going through the same exact thing.

Thomas: It started for to.

Kyle: I don't know, it wasn't acting like this, this morning.

Thomas: Maybe it turns on whenever it wants.

The door knob for the bathroom shakes. Kyle grabs Thomas and they head into the nearest stall.

Random student: What is the PMC going to have us do today?

Charles: I don't know, he can be a real asshole sometimes.

Thomas: Hmm, Rotary. Hey, Kyle? Did you wake up in some void yesterday? You know after he shot us.

Kyle: He shot you too.

More silver hair grows from Kyle.

Thomas: Hold on, your fur grew.

Kyle: Yeah, your right. I did got a little angry just now.

Thomas: Let me try something.

Thomas thinks about something that makes him angry, and his horn on his nose shoots right up.

Thomas: That proves it, our emotions controls how far this transformation goes.

Kyle: Alright, so if I just don't get too emotional. We should be good.

Thomas: Yeah, back to what I was saying. There was some guy looking at me. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Kyle: You saw that too. Yeah, something did feel familiar about him.

Charles: I have to get back to class, my back is killing me.

Random Student: Those pain killers aren't working?

Charles: Ay don't say that shit out loud. You don't know who's listening.

Thomas: Alright, their gone. Still, what is up with this? I look like an Rhino.

Kyle: Cry me a river, I look like a hairy wolf.

Thomas: Your right about that, but right now. We need to get rid of this.

The school bell rings.

Kyle: Fuck...... In here going to be flooded soon.

Thomas: I know.. Think about something that makes you happy.

Kyle's fur disappears, so does Tom's.

Thomas: Looks like it worked.

Kyle: I wasn't thinking of anything.

Thomas: Perfect, our little experiment failed.

Kyle: At least, It's off now.

Thomas: Yeah, but we still don't know how this thing works.

Kyle: Welp, I tried. I still have to go back to class.

Kyle exits the bathroom, and walks down the hallway.

Hey, Kyle right?

Kyle: Oh, Angela. How are you?

Angela: I'm doing fine, thank you. Club meetings start this afternoon. We would really like it if you came.

Kyle: I'll think about it.

Angela: Good, we meet on Tues, Thurs, and Fridays. See you later.

Kyle: I better tell Mom. I'll be coming home late

Sarah: Hello?

Sarah's voice echoes down the hallway as she creeks her head through the doorway. Sarah walks into the kitchen and grabs what items Kyle took her to grab except someone starts to unlock the front door. Sarah closes the fridge and hides being a chair.

Lily: Where did I leave my phone?

Lily searches through the living room to find her phone. She moves cushions, and chair coverings. Yet nothing. Lily walks over to the house phone to call her cellphone. The phone rings on counter right in front of Sarah.

Lily: There it is.

Sarah moves under the kitchen table as Lily starts to get closer to her. However, she did notice the list of items on the counter.

Lily: I could have swore. I put those things back. This stress is really starting to get to me.

Lily puts the stuff right back into the fridge. She leaves the house and locks the door behind her.

Sarah: Well, that was close.

3:30
The smell of cakes is the only thing that fills Kyle's nose as he enters the room.

Angela: Hey, you made it. Put this on.

The young hands Kyle an apron.

Kyle: Why is it pink?

Angela: Your wearing a pink shirt. It shouldn't be a problem for you...

Kyle spent his time helping out Angela with her club. Today, they made a two layer cake.

Kyle: It would have been nice to know the cake need to be cool before it comes out of the pan.

Angela: Besides that little incident, you did great today.

Kyle: Thanks.

Angela: See you next time.

It seems Kyle had started a relationship with Angela, however they are still club members.

5:30
Kyle walks into his bedroom and enters his closet.

Kyle: Sarah?

Sarah: Yes, master.

Kyle: Stop calling me that, and why are in that position.

Sarah is curled up like a ball.

Sarah: Well, you see. I have to discharge some bodily fluids. Umm excretion is what you call it.

Kyle: You have to piss?

Sarah: Yes.

Kyle: Then, why didn't you go to the bathroom.

Sarah: What is a bathroom?

Kyle: Get up.

Kyle looks out his room door looking for anyone coming down the hall. Kyle leads Sarah into the bedroom.

Kyle: Alright, do what you have to do.

Kyle's phone rings.

Kyle: Hello?

Thomas: Ay um, did you see the news.

Lily is watching the news on a tv downstairs.

Top story tonight, Another body has been found in the San Antonio lake this evening. The body seems to be another young teen in her-

Lily: That's the second one, this week.

Kyle: Another one

Thomas: Heh, you don't think that guy who nearly killed us is responsible for those.

Sarah: What if he is?

Kyle: What are you getting at?

Sarah: Think about it. He did had on a invisible suit.

Thomas: That doesn't mean, he did it. I mean this alot of freaky shit happening all of a sudden. First, that terrorist attack and then......... Hey, who was that girl who died again?

Kyle: Hilda Robinson.

Thomas: I knew she sounded familiar, her mother was in store when it happened.

Kyle: Huh, that is strange. Are you done yet?

Sarah: It's rude to rush a lady.

Thomas: You think, it's connected. I mean, your mother is a detective, and I worked there.

Kyle: I understand me, but why you? There's no reason to go after someone who didn't saw a thing.

Sarah: Ok, maybe he didn't like you.

Thomas: That won't make any sense, he said someone sent him, so he wasn't doing for personal reasons.

Kyle: Who would want me dead?

Sarah: Wait? I have an idea.

Sarah: What if those persons who died saw something they weren't supposed to see. What if they found out the true reason of what happened, and this group of shadow people took them out of the picture before they said anything.

Kyle: That's makes a little more sense, but that still has us at square one.

Sarah: Well, there's only one to find out. Start digging.

Kyle: I'm not putting my life on the line for this.

Sarah: Your mother does it everyday for people she will never see.

Kyle goes quiet.

Sarah: Oh, by the way. You need to shave.

Kyle: How do you not know what a bathroom is,but you know about shaving.

Sarah: It was in one of those mangas.

Kyle: I can't stand you.

Sarah coughs up a joystick.

Kyle: No, you didn't.........

Sarah: I was still hungry....

Kyle: So you ate my controller........

Sarah: Yes......and where is the food you promised me.

Kyle: Um

Sarah: Yeah, I thought so.

How is your mission going

It's going fine, he doesn't suspect anything yet.

Good, keep an eye on his best friend. He has the tendency to get in the middle of things.

Don't worry, after I wrap my finger around him. He won't have any more friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
11K 430 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
1.1K 20 31
An epic story filled with horror, romance, betrayal, plot twists, and more. This is a 6 act 30 part story (still in progress obvi) that expands on so...
646 10 17
Sonic the hedgehog finds a new little buddy, sonic and his friends gets captured by a evil genius, they have a new hero (sorry that I ain't good at d...