Harem

By Reinsjustvibing

[COMPLETED] Please don't read this it's really bad and I don't even like countryhumans anymore to be honest... More

Quick A/N
Chapter 1: Enemies with a Mutual Friend
Chapter 3: A Strangely Named Restaurant
Chapter 4: Ghosts Don't Scare Me, But This One Does...
Chapter 5: Roses
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Options
Chapter 10: Friends Or Just Allies?
Chapter 11: BRICS
Chapter 12: An Incorrect Assumption
Chapter 13: Love, Germany
Chapter 14: A-Marching We Go
Chapter 15: Messed Up
Chapter 16: A Desperate Attempt
Chapter 17: Your Sister
Chapter 18: Shut Up and Kiss Me Already!

Chapter 2: A Slightly More Pleasant Duo

933 14 33
By Reinsjustvibing

Germany had let his feet carry him for so long without a second thought that he pretty much lost consciousness, yet his body continued to move towards it's destination. By the time he regained consciousness, he was already knocking on Austria's door. He could always trust Austria. Austria was a very noble and loyal man. Then he opened the door.

"What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting you to come over, Germany!" Austria smiled.

"Yeah I just needed to get my mind off of some things, I knew you'd take me in like you always do so I came here first," Germany explained.

"I'm so happy you think of me that way," Austria smiled. Germany was oblivious to the fact that he was slightly blushing. Facial features were never really his strong suit when it came to emotions. "I was just having a few drinks with Ms. France, if you'd care to join us?" Austria asked.

"I'd love to," Germany responded.

"Germany! What a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect you to be visiting! Austria, why didn't you tell me?" France was very excited that Germany had visited. 

"I didn't know myself, France," Austria explained.

"Well that's alright, come, sit down, Germany! There's a chair available next to me, I could pour you a glass of wine if you'd like," France offered.

"Oh no thank you, I shouldn't drink right now, maybe later."

"If you say so," France sighed.

"Germany, ah, you left a book last time you came over, I've kept it safe for you to come get it," Austria mentioned.

"You should have told me sooner! I've been looking for my copy of Grenade forever!" Germany assumed it was Grenade he was talking about.

"Yeah, here I'll go get it. It's just in my room," Austria offered.

"Thank you so much, Austria," Germany smiled.

"It's no problem. That's what bo..." he cleared his throat, "I mean, that's what friends are for," After he said that, France looked at Austria as if she were Russia confronting America. That cold stare and the shade from her hat that almost covered her eyes was giving Germany bad vibes. Not to mention she was wearing a white shirt with black stripes- or was it the other way around? He couldn't tell. Besides that, she just looked very menacing in general. Always. Or at least when Germany saw her. 

Austria came back with Germany's book, and only then did he notice that Austria's mahogany suit matched his entire house. His curtains were mahogany and so were his carpets. Here and there he had a few brown items, but everything that wasn't wood was probably mahogany colored.

"Thank you so much, Austria. I really appreciate it," Germany said, grabbing the book from Austria's hands.

"No problem, Ger," Austria responded.

"Austria, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" France asked politely.

"Of course. Germany, do you mind?" Austria answered. Germany left the room and closed the door behind him.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about, France?" France backed Austria up against a wall and grabbed a knife that she held to his neck.

"I see the way you look at him."

"Look at who? Germany? No we're just friends I can assure you that-" 

"Don't lie to me. You love him."

"Fine, if I must confess, I do. What's your problem with that?"

"If you lay a finger on him or even make any attempts to steal him from me..."

"France, what are you on about?"

"Let me finish! If you touch him, you're dead meat. You got it? Dead. Meat."

"Okay okay, I won't..." 

"Good. Now if you say a word about this to anybody, it'll have the same outcome I promise you that."

"Just let me go, I don't feel like treating any wounds today..."

"Good." France stepped back and set the knife down. "Germany, dear, you can come back in now!" France called.

Germany wasn't the kind of person to be nosy about other peoples business, so he hadn't heard a word of what France or Austria had said.

"You guys talk about anything important?" Germany asked.

"Oh no not at all, you didn't hear anything, did you?" France sounded very suspicious.

"No, I'm not the kind of person to eavesdrop," Germany answered.

"That's a wonderful trait, you know," France mentioned.

"Oh thank you!" Germany was used to compliments by now,  but he still appreciated them.

"Austria are you alright?" Germany asked. He was rubbing his neck the entire time he and France were talking.

"Oh yes I'm perfectly fine, I appreciate your worry though. I simply have... a sore throat. I ought to go get some cough drops," Austria responded.

"Oh. I hope you feel better soon then," Germany was genuinely worried, hopefully Austria wasn't sick...

"Appreciated."

"That was very sudden of him," Germany said, turning to France. "What did you both talk about anyways?"

"Really nothing. Just business," France responded.

"Alright..." 

They surely have to be dating or something, this is all very strange... maybe I can find an excuse to leave soon, not like I've already had to make up one of those today. Germany thought.

"Aren't you a little warm?" France asked. Germany had been wearing a brown jacket, his brown scarf, and dark jeans this entire time.

"A little bit, yeah," he responded.

"Why don't you take off your jacket? Austria has plenty of hangers if that's what you're worried about," France said.

"I guess I could," Germany said, slipping his jacket off of his shoulders. Underneath that he was wearing a black t-shirt and wore a pendant on a necklace.

"What's that?" France asked, pointing to the necklace.

"Oh, this? It... belonged to my father. He might not have been the best person but you know, I still love him. He's my dad after all," the pendant was red and had black and white splotches. 

"That makes sense. You're very accepting," France tried her best to compliment Germany in every way possible, maybe he would like her more that way.

"You surely have a lot of compliments up your sleeve today, don't you, France?" Austria said, walking back into the entryway that had a little coffee table and chairs that France and Germany were sitting in.

"Shut up Austria," France said, a lack of impression displayed on her face. Germany just sat there. France was scary and he knew it, so he figured it'd be in his best interest to not speak to her while she was mad.

"Austria, do you have any tea?" Germany asked. He knew the answer would be yes, but he figured he should ask anyways.

"When do I not? What kind would you like?" Austria smiled. Germany never drank tea, so he was happy to finally see him try it out.

"Anything that isn't berry flavored," Germany hated berry flavored tea.

"I'll see what I have," Austria smiled. He walked back into the kitchen for the 5th time today. France always sent him off to go get her macaroons or whatever. It was a bit annoying. But she had been so nice until Germany came over. He wondered what changed.

Austria looked through his cabinets. He had three and a half cabinets dedicated to tea alone. Britain came over frequently so he couldn't tell you how many times he'd have to restock it- or how much money he's spent on it. Britain could, but that's only because he knows the price of every single flavor of tea of every single brand. A strange man he was.

Once Austria had finished looking through his three and a half cabinets full of tea he had 5 options he thought Germany might enjoy.

"Alright Germany, I have a few options for you. Come pick one out," he called from the kitchen. Germany walked in and stood next to Austria.

"English breakfast sounds interesting. I'll have that," he said.

"Alright, I'll start steeping the water then," Austria loved making tea. It was very simple, so he knew anybody could do it, but he still loved to. He set the kettle full of water on the stove and began to warm it up.

"After this I really should go," Germany said, checking the time. "It's already 11:30 and I think I promised Poland I'd have lunch with her and Czechia."

"That's alright Germany. It was wonderful seeing you again," Austria smiled, putting the tea bag into a cup. "If you want I can put your tea in a cup with a lid so you can take it with you."

"Oh no it's alright, I'll have it here," Germany answered. Just then the timer went off and Austria poured the water into the cup with the tea bag. They stood in silence for 3 minutes while it steeped.

"Alright, there you go," Austria handed the tea to Germany once it had finally finished.

"Thank you," he said, and drank all of the tea in a matter of seconds, still piping hot.

"You really must be in a rush, huh?" Austria was impressed.

"Not really, it's just not as hot if you drink it all in one sitting," Germany explained.

"Alright, well you should go say goodbye to France and head to your meeting with Poland then," Austria said.

"Good idea," Germany walked back into the entryway. "I'm leaving now, France. It was nice to see you."

"Oh it was nice to see you as well, Mon chéri," France said, standing up and giving Germany a hug.

"I'll see you guys at work tomorrow," Germany said.

"I look forward to it," France smiled.

"I do as well, goodbye Germany," Austria added.

"Bye bye," Germany said, walking out the door and closing it behind him. He had a long walk to get to where he was supposed to meet Poland. He wished he had taken America's offer of driving him.

A/N- Hey guys, so after this (and maybe one more chapter) I probably won't be able to update as often because of school, but I'll try and make time. Thank you for sticking with me even though this is a little cringey.

^-^

Mon chéri - my dear

^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975 22 6
{ countryhumans x reader } Earth, a magnificent planet with tons of life, enveloped in lush vegetation, inhabited by countless species of animals, in...
147K 4.4K 48
What about countryhumans with SUPER POWERS!!?? Been thinking about this a long time now. Every country in GlobalCity has powers, and the most interes...
6.3K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
48.9K 890 49
This fanfic was created by Me and my bestie Lexi! Keep in mind that if you see Me or I that means basically me known as K is talking because this fan...