Land of Giants {Obito x Reade...

By libras_libertas

Konoha just ended a ten year war with Kiri leaving the city corrupted and broken. The city swarms with good c... More

1. An Alleyway
Dear Reader,
2. A Stress Reliever 🍋
3. Eggs, Toast, & Derealization
4. 10 Rings
5. Anticipation
6. Expendable
7. Operation Eris
8. Let Me In
9. A Word for Nachos and Coffee 🍋
10. A Human Thing To Do
11. Liar 🍋
12. Tensions
13. What a Trip
14. One Pad to the Next
15. Somewhere Safe 🍋
16. Margaritas and Star Wars 🌶
17. M.I.A
18. Shower Pizza
19. More Masks
20. Interrogation
Update | 18 August 2022
21. The Man Behind the Mask
22. More Star Wars
24. Smoking Kills

23. Demand 🍋

73 6 2
By libras_libertas

Y/N woke in her bed, finding Obito asleep next to her, his arm draped over her rib cage, just below her breasts. She inched closer to him, pressing a kiss into his cheek and keeping her lips against his skin. She breathed in his calming scent, olivewood and bergamot.

"Morning," he mumbled into the pillow. Obito rolled to his side and pulled her in close to him, nestling his lips onto her forehead.

"I..." she started to speak, too many thoughts raced through her mind, "I'm so sorry Obito. I'm so, so sorry."

"It's too early, shh," his voice was raspy and tired.

He slept for a couple hours longer as she laid awake in his arms. She went over a million different speeches in her mind, preparing herself for his anger.

She heard him take in a deep breath as he shifted onto his back, "Should I be giving you space?" he asked.

"What? No, why," she asked as she turned around to face him.

"The last time we were in this room together... you wanted nothing to do with me."

She saw the look of hurt on his face. He was hurting at the sight of her and hurting from their last interaction before the galas events, "Well, a lot has happened since we were last in this room together," she sat up, "Obito, I don't even know where to begin."

"Just talk to me. Just say what you're thinking. Let me in, Y/N," Obito sat up, running the back of his fingers along her arm.

"I'm jealous of you," she blurted, it wasn't at all close to the speech she had gone over in her head.

Obito leaned in closer, "Jealous? Of me?"

She nodded, "That's what I was feeling. I hated you in that moment. And I hate myself for getting caught up in it."

He only stared at her. Hearing her say those words, I hate myself, tugged at his breath, "Hate yourself?"

"Because I was jealous. I am jealous. But at the same time, you just love me and give me more. I feel like I don't have anything to give you. I mean, look at this," she motioned to the luxurious bedroom.

"You don't need to give me anything. I... I just want you. I just want you to let me take care of you and instead, we're mixed up in my uncle's insane plan."

Y/N sighed and looked down, feeling not only ashamed but now the weight of being responsible for everything that was making herself and Obito miserable.

"Hey," he said, placing his forefinger and thumb gently on her chin, careful not to turn her head in fear he would hurt her neck, "We're getting through this. For as long as you want me by your side, I've got your back. You do still want me, right?"

She looked at Obito, his eyebrows were furrowed. His eyes were full of fear. Fear of losing her. Of upsetting her. Of hurting her. And, of being rejected.

"Obi..." she began.

"I don't understand, Y/N. After everything we've been through, why are you always trying to push me away?" Obito got out of bed, frustrated by her hesitance.

"Obito..." she tried to interject but Obito began to pace and lecture her, "Obi! Stop, please."

"No, you stop! Can't you just appreciate a good thing when its right in front of your face?" his voice was growing louder and louder.

Y/N stood up, her legs felt a little wobbly from the way she had been sitting on them. She went over to Obito and grabbed his hand, squeezing it to get him to stop pacing. He met her gaze as she wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling his muscle tense. He was too terrified of the words she was about to speak to return the embrace.

"I love you, Obi," she pressed her face into his chest, holding back the urge to cry, "I think I need you by my side."

Obito wasted no time wrapping his arms around her. Pulling her in closer, tighter. He squeezed his eyes shut and let himself fully feel the moment.

"I love you too," Obito whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

She let out a rushed breath as he lifted her gently, placing her onto her back on the plush mattress. He pressed his knee into the apex of her legs as he kissed her.

"Thank you for protecting me," she said in between his kisses.

"You don't need to thank me."

"Yes I do."

"No," Obito said, his look was intense, he held her chin in place and looked her in the eyes, "I want you to demand anything you need from me. I want you to take all I have, Y/N."

Y/N smiled until she realized Obito was more serious than a funeral in this moment, "Obi."

He pressed kisses into he cheek, trailing down to her collar bone, pressing lightly where she was injured, "Say my name again, Y/N, tell me what you want. I need you to demand it of me."

She felt him harden and twitch against her leg as he began to massage her breasts. With each squeeze she began to feel her own wetness grow.

"Come on, tell me," he asked again as he bit on her nipple and pushed one of her legs apart from the other.

"You."

"No, Y/N, you can do better than that," Obito sucked on her nipple, barely touching her slit through her thin and wet panties.

"I want your fingers inside of me," she said in a rushed and breathy voice.

"Want?"

"Need," her eyes pleaded with him now, "Obito I need to feel your fingers inside of me."

His smile was a devious one as he pushed aside her panties and ran his pointer and middle finger through the slickness, "Like this?"

She nodded, "But deeper."

He watched in awe as she closed her eyes and gave herself over to him. This wasn't even close to their first time but after those three words, I love you, it all felt brand new and electric.

Obito pressed his fingers into her vagina, feeling the heat wrap around his digits. He started to move them slowly and rhythmically, he still looked at her, not wanting to miss a single expression on her face. He pressed into her harder, playing with her fleshy bulb as she arched her back.

"Suck on me," she said, grabbing her breasts and tugging at her nipples.

Obito let out a small moan as he leaned down to oblige, putting his lips around the mound and running his tongue across the raised bump.

She arched higher and began to let out little moans. She reached down to feel his hardness, he twitched as she lightly massages his balls through his underwear. She pulled at the elastic waist band, frustrated by the fabric keeping their skin apart.

Obito pulled his fingers from her and stood up, removing their underwear as quickly as he possibly could before diving back into her warmth. He pressed his tongue to her clit and inserted his fingers again.

"I need you everywhere at once Obi," he voice was soft and a little whiny.

He looked up to see her rubbing her breasts once more and with his free hand he reached up, pinching one of her nipples.

"Oh fuck, Obi," she said, "You... you feel so good."

"What else do you need from me? Tell me," his tone was deep and vibrated against her clit.

"I need your cock inside of me," she pulled at his arm, pressing it to her torso.

"How bad do you need it?"

Her eyes shot open and she met his, his eyebrows were furrowed, pulling his scars and lips into a challenging look.

Challenge accepted.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him on top of her, "I'm going to explode if you don't fuck me right now, Obito Uchiha."

His jaw hung open and she laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him and pulling him close.

He had his hand on his cock and lined it up to her entrance, he rubbed his tip along the slickness before pressing into her, watching her eyes fill with satisfaction.

"Better?"

"Mhhmm," she hummed as he moved in and out of her.

She jumped when her phone rang, Obito calmed her down, still pressing into her. They let the phone ring, ignoring it and indulging in the sensations they were giving one another.

The phone rang three more times and a series of text messages pinged. Y/N grabbed a pillow and threw it at the phone, knocking it behind the bed side table, muffling the sound.

"Please don't stop Obi, please," she begged as he flipped her onto her hands and knees.

"I won't stop until you tell me too, okay?" he said in between his grunts.

Obito raised his hand and brought it down on Y/N's ass, slapping it repeatedly before reaching around to squeeze her breasts.

With this position she swore she could feel him deep within her, he moans grew louder and she began to rub herself, losing herself in the moment. Her legs began to shake and her walls tighten around Obito. He could feel her quiver and gripped her hips tighter, it was getting harder to pump in and out of her as she tightened up around him.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

"Don't stop!" she yelled as her climax reached its peak. She released onto his cock before she fell limp into the messy sheets.

Obito could barely move within her as she screamed his name in pleasure. He pulled out and flipped her onto her back once more, squeezing her torso up and down, trying to calm her down from her high.

He slowly entered her again, careful to go slow since she was now ultra-sensitive. He quickened his pace and focused on her bouncing breasts. He leaned his head back trying his best not to come, he didn't want this to end.

"I'm going to cum," he ran his hand through his hair, tugging at it to feel something other than her.

"Finish inside me, Obi, please come inside me," she pulled him close watching the look of relief wash over his face.

He pumped in and out a couple more times before releasing into her. He leaned over her, pressing his face gently into her chest as he still came.

"You feel so good, Obi, so good," she panted.

Obito sat back up, flushed and sweaty, he slowly pulled out of her. She tensed as his cum slowly dripped out of her. He ran his fingers through the creamy liquid and pressed his thumb into her clit once more causing her to shiver and squirm.

"Fuck, I love you," he said as he picked her up and carried her to the shower.

~~~

She used a towel to squeeze the excess water out of her hair as she walked over to her phone. When she picked it up she read the screen.

M. Uchiha

7 Missed Calls

Kisame

15 Text Messages

M. Uchiha

5 Text Messages

Obito rounded the corner, "All good?"

"No, it's Madara," she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 16
Deciding to settle down after a whole life of mercenary work, Y/N moves to Konoha and becomes a nin thanks to an old favor the Nara clan owed her. Sh...
295K 6.6K 44
A story in which (Y/n) falls pregnant from her boyfriend Kakashi. This is the second part of my other book "Kakashi x reader I [English]", although...
303 19 3
[R18] Modern AU, Romance Comedy (Kakashi x Obito) :3 Kakashi, a jaded and down-on-his-luck traveling office worker, sees an aloof attractive stranger...
11K 504 28
Konohagakure's Kakashi Hatake & Nina Sarutobi have only lived & prepared to die by the Shinobi rules. Amid an intensive investigation into a spate of...