DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...

1.7K 120 70
By twinklytinygirl

Please vote and comment :)

After being stuck in the house for a week finally Jimin is out. If we give in a second look at the situation, literally both of the males were being in a place like this after months as they never get a chance to enjoy their normal life while carrying a mission.

But as always at this moment also Min Yoongi and Park Jimin were showing totally different levels of energy and interest. The younger male who was feeling excited at every little thing amazed the older male who finds crowded and noisy places like this annoying. Honestly, Yoongi had never been a fan of crowded places since he was a small child as he got a life-changing dark memory attached to such kind of a place when he was just a three years old kid.

He is the kind of person who love to stay in peaceful and calm places where he can save his private space and didn't have to talk or engage with strangers and meddle with them. Simply he just wanna withdraw himself into a more quieter and peaceful place whenever he felt his space getting invade.

Putting a lot of thought into the situation Min Yoongi tries his best not to show he wasn't happy here. But his introverted personality traits had him betrayed even without his knowledge as eventually his actions and expressions start to express it out loud.

But Jimin's viewpoint about the situation is totally different than Yoongi's. To him, it's a date. Yes, the younger male has considered this small outing as a date cause after being official they are in public together as a couple for the very first time. That's why he had done a small secret background check-up on the situation and came up with this idea knowing there's an early Christmas fiesta on the site with a lot of promotion for couples. He had even made an online reservation for a coffee date in a famous cafe inside the mall. 

Of course, he was just too shy to say it in that way as he doubt what kind of a comment Yoongi might have on it. But on his side, he had put a lot of effort into this. Like...styling hair taking a little too much time, dressing up handsomely, put on some nice cologne. Simply, everything Jimin needs is to be in public with the person he loves. He did wanna try out those things that couples do when they are dating and here he is taking the first step with a lot of bubbling excitement inside him.

Man dating a man cannot be any different than a regular couple cause emotions are emotions, right? It doesn't be any change base on gender as every heart feels love in the same way. Wanting to feel loved and wanting to show it off a little to the world......well, that's understandable. Everyone wanna do such things when they are so in love. Especially when they finally get to date the person that they loved for a long after facing too many hardships and obstacles.

So yes........Park Jimin who is about to experience his very first mini date is totally excited. He is excited to be with his one and his side younger was totally counting to have a good time. But at the same time, he is being too shy and kinda nervous to ask or tell the older male directly what he had planned for them, feeling what if Yoongi didn't wanna make such a move yet, like......be a dating couple in public?

*We will be fine, be positive Jimin-ah he loves you*
Jimin inhales a deep breath fixing his dress shirt a bit.

.
.
.

It's been one hour already.

Yoongi sighed while nodding to show his agreement to Jimin who was asking to walk inside a very crowded shop after roaming all over the place for the past one hour. He was already so done as peopling wasn't never his thing. He already hates the whole Christmas fair thing and even starts to regret taking Jimin here cause in his opinion as an injured person the younger deserve more rest.

" Hyung come here, quick quick"

" What is it...?"

"See these things "

Yoongi who walked closer to the younger got to see the way he is standing in front of some kind of couple things promotion hut. The stall was all about selling couples' stuff designed for Christmas, like T-shirts, mugs, rings, and photo frames.

"Why everything is too colorful"

Jimin took some seconds to catch whether it is a positive or a negative comment"

" Jimin-ah it's too crowded here..... Woah, look at this, these people are crazy. Why they are buying from here like this is the last day before the world-end? Is it get one buy one free thing?

"Yeah it's something like that....everything sold in twos *with a nervous smile*"

"Okay take anything you want I'll wait over there okay ?"

Yoongi smiled gently patting the younger's arm, showing the cashier.

Even before Jimin could mutter anything he had walked over to the uncrowded billing area.

.
.
.

"Oh, you are quick. Did you buy anything? Give it to me I'll bill it. Don't bump into those people Jimin-ah, your cut is yet to heal"

"We can go hyung...."

"Haven't you bought anything ?"

"No.....those things are silly"

Yoongi chuckled nodding in response.

"Shall we drink or eat something ?"

Jimin's face has visibly lightened up at the older's request.

"Let's go........I know a place...let's go"

Yoongi couldn't understand why Jimin was that giddy. He has not stated this out loudly but this whole time, he thought younger looks cute when he got excited over smaller things like he does at the moment too.

.
.
.

"Jimin I am not a regular customer here but why this mall is so weird today?"

"I told you they are having their pre-Christmas promotional fair today"

"Yes yes, you did...but I never knew promotional fairs are looking like this. Why does this place is looked like an amusement park only reserved for couples? Woah people are so weird"

*You are really dumb hyung*

Jimin laughed dragging Yoongi toward the destination he wanna reach. He has already made a reservation there as Jungkook told him it will work better in that way in case the place gets filled and stop taking additions in.

.
.
.

"I am afraid that you are at the wrong place sirs"

"Why? We are here to grab a coffee"

Yoongi said in a stern voice trying to get inside the cafe, avoiding the doorkeeper who trying to turn them away.

"Since today is a special day I am wondering whether you have just confused a little. cause we have a note there saying we only accept couples".

Yoongi quickly shifted his gaze toward the notice hanging there.

"Are you still wanna come inside...?"

The old doorkeeper asked with a gentle smile on his face.

Yoongi gulped nervously stepping backward.

The old shop work has paid a concerned look to the younger male who was standing behind the man on the doorstep. He has just noticed the way how the young-looking male's face immediately gets darkened.

A couple who was about to walk inside the cafe excused themselves by standing behind the two males who seem to have had a kind of a conflict for the past three to four minutes.

"Sirs, if you haven't decided yet could you please move from the entrance? you are blocking our doorway.

"Hyung it's fine....let's have something from another cafe"

Before Yoongi could say anything Jimin has walked away. The younger male was silently heaving as he felt the way his thudding heart pick up the speed inside his rib cage.

*That's fine Jimin that fine........he was just confused.....Yoongi hyung is confused cause you dragged him there like an idiot without asking him whether he is comfortable enough*

Jimin continuously mumbled those things to himself but he was hurt. Nothing was going in the way he want and he had already started to feel he had done something stupid.

.
.
.

"Jimin-ah.....babe please don't do it...."

"Please.........."(making puppy eyes)

'' No, I am not gonna do that"

"Oh come on hyung it's just a piece of cake to you. They are saying we can win a ramen cooker if we can shoot all of them down. You don't have a ramen cooker so we need a one"

"I am gonna put your name on the list"

"I am not gonna play....it's so silly"

Jimin just giggles it out taking quick steps toward the organizer's hut. It was one of those promotional campaigns conducted by an electric item-selling company.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand a bit too tighter trying to take him away from the stall.

"Jimin we can't do this, see the game needs two people"

He pointed out a long queue lined up in couples. 

"So what? I wanna do this. Why you can't? "

"It literally does in doubles and can't you see why we can't?"

"Like for real hyung why we can't?"

"Don't be stubborn. Let's go from here come one Jimin. It's getting crowded here"

"No, I am going to win this"

"Stop acting like a kid Jimin. Fine do whatever you want"

Hoping Jimin will give up and follow him Yoongi has walked a bit away from the crowd. But little did he know was Jimin hasn't followed him. The younger too occupied with adding their names to a list hasn't followed the older as he awaits there to add themselves to the list.

.
.
.

Jimin's painful eyes try to get a glimpse of the older among the crowd. He moved all over the place trying to find Yoongi who he thought only pretend to leave him there. But after searching him for like ten minutes he understood he was not acting and really did leave the place. His vision starts to get blurred as his thudding heart scolds him saying you cross the limits and maybe the older isn't still ready and irritated. The game zone already started their fun activity and Jimin tries to see Yoongi hoping he will pop out from somewhere.

The younger messily stirs his winter jacket's pockets to grab his phone. Then only he remember how he leaves it inside the car.

''Move man. What the fuck are you doing standing here like a statue? You are blocking the way. If you aren't going in please stay there you are disturbing the others''

Jimin quickly bow mumbling a sorry to the pissed man who was trying to get in the queue with his girlfriend.

.
.
.

He felt kinda stupid for pushing Yoongi like that. 

*You are an idiot Jimin, you knew he wasn't happy here. Why did you do that? See... you made him feel annoyed with all your silly acts. But now what happened is happened just try to find him*

.
.
.

Yoongi pushes his phone back into his pocket. He had an important call from the base related to the report he suppose to work. The call lasted for like five minutes and as the zone was a bit too noisy Yoongi had to see himself out to peacefully answer the call.

(A few minutes later)

"Hyung............"

"Oh, you came? ---"

"Let's go......please....."

"Take me home"

Stunned Yoongi slowly rubbed the younger's back who throw himself into his arms like they are seeing each other after years.

"Okay, let's go. Why are you ----Wait, Jimin-ah are you okay? Why your eyes---? Hey, tell me what happened. What's wrong with you? You are scaring me Jimin"

"I thought you left me there...I am sorry for dragging you here. Let's go home now"

"Hey, why would I leave you here? Oh come on Jimin-ah"

Puzzled Yoongi smiled slowly tapping on the younger's back standing in the aisle corner. He was truly clueless about what made Jimin to act this way. Anyway, rather than question the younger one he decided to stay there until Jimin looks more okay.

.
.
.

Yoongi waits outside of the restroom holding Jimin's things. He was just busy with his phone when a man tap on his shoulder.

"Min Yoongi? 

"Oh man, it's you. How are you it's been a while"

Yoo Ki-Hyun, one of the fellow trainee agents from his trainee days. 

"Man, it's after ages"

Yoongi and Ki-Hyun had shake their hands recognizing each other. They talked like for three minutes until a girl walked toward them.

"Honey, I am done let's go"

A girl who walked out of the ladies restroom had walked to reach her fiance who was now talking with someone in the waiting area.

"Yoongi meet my girl Han Je-Ha...actually soon to be Yoo Je-Ha, My fiancee".

"Babe this is Min Yoongi a very good friend of mine from our trainee days"

The girl and Yoongi had greet each other. 

"So where is she?"

"Who?"

"Bro don't tell me you came here all alone today? "

"Why can't I"

"Woah man you are still the same. Look around bro today is a specially reserved day for couples. Didn't you check before coming? Bro if I was you I am gonna die seeing all these clingy couples all over the place. Hey Hey stop pretending you are with someone, right?"

Ki-Hyung gestures seeing the things Yoongi was holding.

That's when Jimin walked out of the restroom. 

The younger had silently taken his stuff from the older's hold wondering who could be the people talking with him.

"Come on bro where is she?"

Jimin understands where this conversation is going. He didn't wanna cause the older in more awkward situations than he already did. So he silently walked a little bit away from the trio. 

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Oh---Um--I will stay over there. Take your time"

Jimin tried to stroll but a hand has stop him from further moving.

"Hyung...."

Jimin tries to release his hand from the older's hold. To his relief, Yoongi instantly let his hand go.

But in the next instance, a strong arm had wrapped around the younger's waist dragging him closer to a safe hold.
Babe let me introduce you to them.

"Ki-Hyung, Je-Ha this is my boyfriend Park Jimin. Baby meet, Yoo Ki-Hyun one of my fellow agents from trainee days, and his fiancee Je-Ha"

The couple seems to be a bit stunned as they didn't see it coming but they aren't the only ones who experience it. Jimin has just looked at Yoongi's side with his widened eyes. Older was still holding the younger from his waist and his expression didn't show any hesitation. 

Jimin had greet the couple introducing himself to them briefly.
They had talked for another two minutes before waving at each other and taking their leave. The entire time Jimin wasn't functioning well as he was trying to make himself believe what just happened was real.

.
.
.

The younger who was worrying about thinking Yoongi was uncomfortable being with him in public just realize that wasn't a thing he should worry about. He concedes Yoongi would never introduce himself like that if he was uncomfortable. That thought itself was enough to make him relieved. The dark cloud hovered him slowly moved away from his mind letting him feel a contended relief.

.
.
.

"Can I have some too?"

"Oh, I thought you were still in the shower. Wait I'll make another cup" 
Jimin who was stirring a cup of coffee for himself quickly turned to the pantry to make another cup for Yoongi hearing his request across the room. 

Yoongi who walked to the kitchen just drop his towel on a kitchen chair walking behind the younger. He had slowly hugged the younger's waist tucking his head on his shoulder gently. Yoongi's face has sunk into the younger's nape and Jimin got to feel the way older's naked torse's warmth embraces him in a comfortable warmness. 

"Can't we just share one cup, love?"

Jimin nodded in response trying to turn into the older's side. But Yoongi wasn't ready to detach himself from the younger's body as he was now gently kissing kiss nape.

"Jimin-ah......."

"Hmmm........."

"You knew it right?"

(Silence)

"Why didn't you tell me, baby?"

"I thought you wouldn't come with me if I tell you beforehand"

Yoongi has released the younger from his hold. He had slowly pushed the cup away only to pick the younger one up and make him sit on the kitchen aisle.

Jimin has his gaze down to his lap.

"If you tell me beforehand I might make a reservation at that couple cafe. If you tell me it earlier I could come prepared. I guess I ruined the day you plan. I am sorry"

"Please don't....don't apologize hyung. I was just a little bit excited today. You know what? I had never dated anyone before. Don't laugh at me but I haven't at least gone on a blind date" 

Jimin chuckled softly confronting how amateur he was in this dating game. 

"So I don't know how dates work. So silly me wanna try out the things couples do in those shows. I know it sounds so childish but I was so excited...." 
Yoongi got to see the way how Jimin struggles so much while giving this explanation. He found it adorable when the younger tried to cover his face.

"About today....... I just wanna see how you gonna feel to be with me in public. Don't misunderstand hyung I wasn't testing you...but I just need to see whether you are comfortable----"

Yoongi has just kissed Jimin's pout away.

"Why would I Jimin-ah? Why would I hesitate to tell the world that you are mine? Why would I?"

"I take you away from that cafe thinking you might not be that ready. I felt scared thinking if people give us looks and you might regret visiting there. I make you stop playing that shooting game cause I saw how the other person has to pick the falling things up. I knew you can't do that with your shoulder so I skipped. And about that couple stuff shop, it was truly stupid me. I had never visited such a place to know it was a couples' things selling place"

Jimin has ruffled Yoongi's hair giggling merrily.

"Thanks for the explanation babe" Jimin mumbled tangling his both arms around the older's neck. The couple's gaze has caught in a daze as they look into each other's eyes for a long before talking to each other again.

"So Park Jimin mind having a small secret rendezvous?"

"May I ask where I should meet you mister Min Yoongi?"

"Tonight can you sleep with me in my room?"

The whisper-like voice makes the younger one freeze. 

"I'll take it as a yes" 

Placing a kiss on the younger's cheek Yoongi picked the younger in his arms from the kitchen aisle. 

.
.
.

Sipping their shared cup of coffee Yoongi and Jimin make themselves comfortable on Yoongi's bed.

"So what is this secret rendezvous about?" 

Jimin questioned the older by making his back rest against his chest.

"Um.....about me actually"

"Topic sounds interesting mister Min"

Yoongi tickles the younger sides while taking the empty mug from his hold.

"So can we start this cuddly cozy meeting?"

.
.
.

"You have me hyung. I am yours, so don't let me hear it once again. Don't ever let me hear you say you have no one"

Jimin caresses the older's messy hair hugging him.

"My gosh why are you crying Jimin-ah? the story was about me"

Yoongi chuckled taking the younger one to his lap.

"It's so heartbreaking, hyung. I knew that you grow up alone but what you share today literally breaks my heart. But you know what hyung I am so proud of you. You did amazing"

"Both of us are way stronger than we think Jimin. Do you know why I share those with you today? I just wanna you to know about my weaknesses. I had never shared those with anyone cause I never felt this comfortable with anyone. You are my safe space for a reason"

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are. You are my safe place where I found myself comfortable"

"Same goes with me..."

"Jimin-ah I have something for you. I am sorry if this wasn't for your taste I am not too good at these things"

Yoongi has dragged a small box under the pillow next to him.

He has made Jimin sit between his legs facing his side.

"I might be bad at showing my emotions. I might confuse you with my actions cause I am bad at reasoning myself. I am bad at comforting poeple. I am bad at showing my affection most of the time but I promise I always love you. Despite all the future obstacles that gonna cross our paths, I promise to love you to infinity. This is a promising ring" 

Jimin felt the way his eyes teared up when Yoongi slowly kissed his hand before putting the silver ring on his middle finger. He pulls another ring inside the same finger placing it on Jimin's palm.

"This is my promise to you. Never doubt my love. Please never hesitate or question my feelings my love I might be bad at showing those through my actions but I am genuine. Don't feel burdened with this ring. Just give me when you feel ready. Give me your ring when your feel you are comfortable with it and me. Until then my promise is enough for both of us". 

Jimin has pulled Yoongi's hand onto his cheek placing a kiss on it. 

"I love you infinity too" He has put the ring on the older's hand hugging it close to his heart"

"You know your choices are to my taste. This is so freaking pretty. Where did you have those?"

"Uh---while you are busy at that everything comes in twos stall *both laugh* I walked to---"

"Don't tell me---Hyung wait----"

Jimin drag the ring box which had a famous jewelry shop's name embedded on it.

"You know I saw how a couple tries to buy promising rings there. Trust me babe those looks so ordinary. At that time I determined I never gonna buy something that ordinary for my special one. So I just ---"

Jimin has hugged older's neck. Yoongi gasped cause that move was unexpected and he hasn't seen it coming.

"You know what hyung you show me how silly and stupid I am in many ways---" 

Yoongi tightened the hug kissing Jimin's lips possessively. The vibes and emotions had driven both to take it to a wilder end. Yoongi's hands had run under the younger's shirt and there isn't any inch left untouched by his hands. Jimin was already moaning into the kiss feeling the way older's fingertips brushed against his naked skin sensually. Yoongi has tugged Jimin's lower lips with his teeth making his way in. Jimin willingly opened himself to the older and felt the way how Yoongi's messy tongue movements taste every corner of his mouth. Under his button-up pajama shirt Jimin felt the way how older's hands search for information about his body. Those possessive touches tell how awake they are for each other.

Needing to catch running out breath both had pulled away. 

"You make me crazy Jimin. I never knew these chatty lips can do magic. Baby, you taste---"

Jimin has stopped the older hiding his face on his shoulders.

"Gosh, you are shy now? I don't know what I gonna do with you for the rest of my life"

"I know more magic"

"W-what?"

"But you have to wait...cause the magician is still injured"

Yoongi's gaze said it all. 

"I know my love. Let's sleep"

"If I sleep here tonight. I am never gonna sleep in that room again. Okay?"

"You hate it there?"

"Yes a lot"

"Mee too"

Both chuckled in unison.

"You might laugh at me but once I had a dream that feels too real to feel it was a dream"

"You sleeping with me right?"

"How did you know?"

"Cause it was never being a dream. You really slept in my hold that night"

"H-hyung---"

"That's the truth. That was the night I realize my feelings for you. I have even confessed it to you but all you have done was cry on my chest asking me not to awake you"

Jimin has nuzzled his face on Yoongi's chest resting his head on Yoongi's arm. Yoongi has enveloped the younger in his arms kissing his hair.

"You know dreams coming true in front of widely open eyes are so precious. It's exactly the same as what I imagine this would be. You are so cozy hyung"

Jimin's muffled voice has risen against Yoongi's topless chest.

"You know what you too even better than I dreamed. See you are more curvey than you look"

Yoongi had groaned while chuckling feeling the way Jimin pinched him on his chest.

"Senior agent Min Yoongi you are too pervy than I thought"

"I can be even worst"

"Shut up"

.
.
.

Jimin's eyes had ended up doubling their size. 

Taehyung covered his naked body behind Jungkook. Jungkook who was covering his naked body with hands stuck where he was not abling to move an inch knowing if he does Taehyung gonna expose.

"I see myself out please make yourself comfortable or please continue from where you left"

"Jimin-ah---"

"Let's talk later"

Update: 20/08/2022

Hey, I am back. Sorry for vanishing like a Casper and popping up here randomly. My semester is closer to the end and I don't know whether I am finishing my semester or the semester finishing me. Aigooo my life is getting hard *dramatically crash of the nearest chair holding my chest* anyway hope you all are here to read the chapter. Stay safe pumpkins. I love you

Important: I am stopping at chapter 55

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.3K 727 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...
14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...