Different universe, new me (...

Por CraziiFanWriter

The war between Olympus and Gaia is over. The demigods finally wanted a normal life, Percy wanted to be with... Mais

Why is it always me
What happened
Blessings explained
After so many years we still try:
Fast A/N:
The mission:
It all started with a pen:
Independence day
The meeting:
Another Earth meeting:
New story:
Homefront Part 1:
Homefront Part 2:
School trip:
New team:
The League of Shadows and more secrets:
Fighting:
Not quite dead:
Author Note NOT BEING CANCELLED
Mission and first...Kill?!

Rise from the dead:

417 20 6
Por CraziiFanWriter

Wally's POV:

I froze, Dick h-he got stabbed, as I ran up top him to catch him he wasn't conscious anymore I started to freak out. As I checked his pulse I realized he didn't have one, he didn't have a heartbeat he is dead. 

''ROBIN, hey come on d-don't die, come on you need to stay with me, I need you please don't g-go.'' I just started shaking and crying my best friend just died saving me. I looked up at my teammates as they looked shocked still trying to figure out how this could have happened, it didn't take long before they started to let tears fall too. 

Talia walked up to me and began crying over Dick, I knew she saw him as her son, it must me hard to see one of your children die. Then it hit me, Dick ones told me that Jason and Damien died but they came back because of the Lazarus Pit, the exact same one that is in this room. There is only one huge risk Dick also told me that the Pit has some very dark side effects, Jason went on a killing spree and it took quite some time for him to come back to his senses. Damien had a little more luck but it was still bad, he didn't remember Bruce or anyone from the Batfam, so he became an assassin again and also killed people but luckily Damien got his memory back fast. In other words as far that is known all the people resurrected from the pit went on a killing spree or simply just went nuts. I know the risks but I have to try.

''Talia, we need to use the Pit.'' I said with no emotion. Talia shook her head. 'No, Wallace we can't take that risk you know what kind of effect it had on his brothers, if that happens to Robin he would never forgive us you know that.' The Team looked confused and Artemis spoke up. 'Hey what are you talking about, what pit and what have Robin his brothers to do with it. If there is a way to fix this you have to tell us, please Wally.' I looked at Talia and she nodded. ''Well the League of Shadows have a special Pit, The Lazarus Pit, it has extraordinary healing abilities, but it comes with a great price.'' I stopped for a while to look at the team, I signed and continued. ''Robin's brothers, they died ones too, but they came back with the help of the Pit. When they came back it had changed them they didn't know much anymore, Red Hood he went crazy and went on a killing spree and it took a long time for him to get himself back together, he still isn't the same that is why you didn't know that he sometimes works with batman. Let's just say he doesn't always follows the 'no killing rule'. And Robin his older brother, he became an assassin again he killed people until he got his memory back, luckily he hadn't killed a lot of people. 

They both still have their problems, every person that was brought back with the Pit have killed a lot of people or went completely crazy.'' I finished, I looked at the team who looked shocked and looked back at Dick who started to already look very pale, I didn't know it went that fast when someone died, well I haven't seen someone die before so. 'It doesn't matter we have to help our friend, Robin is kind and strong and with our help I know he will be fine.' Megan said placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and then at the team who all nodded and then we looked at Talia. 

'Alright take off his boots, gloves and his cape. I will prepare the pit, father you should go to your room you got hurt pretty badly trust me I can do this.' Talia instructed and we did what she asked as soon as possible. As Ra's looked at Dick one more time he walked out of the room wishing us luck. 

Talia took Dick and placed him gently in the Pit, as he sank to the bottom the green water began to glow and when the light died down we hoped to see Dick coming above the water but nothing happened we waited for ten more minutes but nothing. 'Why isn't it working he should be up by now shouldn't he?' Kaldur asked. Talia just nodded still looking at the Pit. 

Then there came a splash from the Pit and Dick came out, the whites from his mask where gone and his eyes glowed green, he looked confused and scared. Then he looked our way, I felt kind of scared what if Dick had changed like his brothers did, what if he didn't remember us?

'What happened?'

 Wayne hotel & Casino

3rd POV:

As the Demigods were just chilling in the huge living room Nico started to feel dizzy, it was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time, a feeling he absolutely hated. As Jason, Leo and Annabeth laughed about their conversation, Annabeth saw Nico grabbing his stomach in pain. Nico his eyes widened in realization as to who had just died. 'Nico, what is it, what happened?' Annabeth asked worried. Poseidon and Sally looked worried to now since Nico was crying, and he never cried. ''I-I don't know how to say it but, Dick or Percy, man this is complicated, h-he died I could feel it we lost h-him again.'' Nico said, he saw his friends froze, Sally looked so broken she broke down in Poseidon his arms. Leo took a crying Annabeth, he tried to keep his tears hidden but it didn't work. Jason came to help Nico up of course he was crying too. They couldn't believe that he died they had just found him again. 

What Nico didn't feel was that an ancient magic pit brought him back and their adventure in this universe wasn't over just yet.

Nanda Parbat

Robin's POV:

The last thing I remember was Deathstroke trying to kill Wally and me taking the hit after that is was just black. After a while I sort of woke up, I am in very dark room with a dim green light. 'Well nephew I see you still have a thing for being a hero, the way you died was a heroes death.' A stranger who also sounded familiar said. ''Who are you, what do you mean with 'my death', what happened.'' I was so very confused the man just laughed and kept staring at me what made me very uncomfortable. After a while I started to feel a weird pull, as if someone was trying to pull me out of this room. 'Well I see your friends just couldn't give up on you, there is only so much I can say. I am your uncle, Hades, I suppose you have had weird memory dreams right?' I just nodded and wanted to ask how he knew that but he continued talking before I could. 'When you wake up the side effects of the Pit won't bother you I will make sure of that, but my blessing I gave you years ago won't be sealed anymore. Be careful nephew that blessing is a power even my children don't possess, don't talk to anyone about this conversation and I wil see you soon.' The man 'Hades' disappeared I still had so many questions. 

As I opened my eyes again I realized I was in some sort of pool I started to swim up and saw green glowing water. I looked around confused and saw my friends standing there with Talia. they looked scared but also worried I wonder why though. 

'' What happened?'' I asked I saw them relax just a little bit. Wally slowly came closer 'Robin, do you remember what happened and do you feel in any way different?' I just shook my head, I looked around and saw that I was behind the 'thrones', I was standing in the Lazarus Pit and then I immediately knew what happened. 

'' I died.'' I said. Talia walked over to me and helped me out of the Pit. ' Hey, it's ok, you haven't tried to kill anyone, you are aware of what happened. No has ever been able to do that, you are ok.' What she said wasn't really assuring but she was indeed right I am still me. My team came to me and gave me a hug. As I returned the hug the throne room doors flew open and Bruce came running my way, the ream realized and Bruce slowly came my way. 'Robin? are you ok?' Bruce asked carefully, I understand why, the last two times his sons came back with the Pit they went on a killing spree. I nodded and he gave me a hug even though my body felt weird from just coming back from the dead I am really glad Hades kept his word and that I'm not trying to kill everyone. 

'Alright we should be careful, but for now we just go home so you can rest. Thank you Talia I will call you when something changes, team I will take Robin home you just go back to the mountain and tell Superman what happened and Superman only.' Bruce said. He took me to the Batwing, I assured Wally and the rest of my friends that I was fine and that I would visit the mountain soon. As I got in the Batwing I took of my mask and changed in some more comfortable clothes. 

'Dick are you sure you are ok, you still look so very pale.' 

''Yes dad I am sure I'm fine I don't feel any different, only a little bit tired I'm glad school is still two days away so I can rest a little.'' I tried to joke but I still saw Bruce looking worried. The rest of the flight home was quiet with every five minutes a worried glance from Bruce but apart from that it went good. When we got out of the Batwing my brothers came walking towards us. 

'What made you leave so all of a sudden Bruce I thought we would go on patrol tonight?' Tim asked looking confused and looked at me and saw how bad I looked before he could ask anything Jason continued asking questions. 

'Yeah Bruce not cool, I gave my evening for nothing I could have watched some movies. But no you just had to go to get Dick, what happened anyway you look like you just died?' Jason said the last part was directed towards me as a joke, but I flinched I just couldn't stop it. Damiens eyes widened. 'No, father tell us he didn't die.' Jason and Tim looked shocked as to what Damien just asked Bruce. 

''Deathstroke attacked, he tried to kill Wally but I took the blade and well, yeah I d-died. And my friends convinced Talia to use the Pit.'' I said quietly. 'Oh Dickie are you ok, did something happen when you, you know came back?' Damien asked carefully. I really started to get annoyed they all treated me like a ticking time bomb that could go crazy and kill everyone, but I am fine is that really that unrealistic. ''I'm fine.'' I bit back at him. ''I'm tired, I will be in my room see you tomorrow.'' After that I walked to my room, I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't sleep. I walked to my balcony and started to climb onto the roof. After watching the stars for a while I started to feel tired and before I knew it I fell asleep on my roof watching the stars. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.8K 392 9
Another Quest. Another Task. Another world?! What happens when three demigods are sent to a world the Gods had forgotten, to reopen Olympus? PJO x DC...
9.2K 173 32
At first, Percy thought he was going to live an easy life after years of constant battle and danger. But as fate would have it, it wasn't meant to be...
26.5K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
365K 11.1K 69
They're gone. The gods always known that the children of the Big Three were liabilities. They were dangerously powerful and extremely decisive. And...