Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

The Cullen's Leave

126 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

The next morning after being dropped off Bella and I had to drive to school in the truck as Noah and Edward told the two of us that they couldn't pick us up. 

''Are you sure you're okay?'' Bella asks me. ''Yeah, I just couldn't fall asleep last night,'' I tell her. It was true, I have gotten so used to falling asleep next to Noah that last night I found it hard to fall asleep without him by my side. 

She pulls into her usual car park before cutting the engine. I get out of the truck and look towards the lots where Noah and his siblings usually park. I frown when I didn't see any of their cars. Bella grabs my hand and I look over at her seeing her smile sadly. 

All through the rest of the school day, in each class, I looked for the Cullens and at Lunch, I watched their table but they never turned up.

It was when I sat in my and Noah's spot in the library for the study period, that I realised they weren't coming to school at all today. 

Just as I was about to start getting out my stuff I got a text. It was Noah asking me to meet up with him. I grab my stuff and rush out of the library ignoring the librarian as she tells me to slow down. 

I leave my stuff in Bella's truck before running to the woods beside the school. I shift as soon as I reach the woods and rush toward mine and Noah's spot

I shift back when I get there and see Noah standing there tense. ''Noah,'' I run up to him and hug him. He hugs me back tighter than usual. 

''What's going on?'' I ask him sensing something is wrong. ''We need to talk,'' he whispers. ''We're leaving,'' Noah tells me. I feel my eyes well up with tears knowing deep down that he means him and his family. 

''Why?'' I ask him mentally cringing at how my voice breaks and how broken I sound. ''After what happened last night, Edward is convinced that the two of you will be better off without us. That and people are starting to notice that Carlisle isn't ageing,'' he tells me. 

''When do you leave?'' I ask him. ''Later on tonight,'' he whispers. I just stand there not knowing what to say. ''Come on,'' he whispers sitting down and bringing me into his arms.

He and I just sit there silently in each other's arms till he gets a text. He sighs kissing my forehead. ''I have to go,'' he whispers.

He and I stand up and I feel my eyes well up with tears. ''I will come back for you,'' he tells me. I can tell by the emotion in his voice that if he could, he would be crying. ''I love you,'' I tell him my voice breaking, not knowing when I will see him again. 

''I love you too,'' he tells me leaning his head against mine. ''How do we do this?'' I ask him. ''I don't know,'' he tells me. ''I don't want to let you go,'' I finally let the tears fall. 

He just pulls me into him further before placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

When I open my eyes, I feel a gust of wind and in front of me where Noah once stood was now empty. I fall to my knees sobbing uncontrollably.

Imagine she was in the woods and by herself.

I don't know how long I was out there but by the time I got up and started to walk back home, it was dark and I was feeling numb and out of it.

When I got home, I saw many people out front of our house and Dad looking worried. ''Al, thank god,'' Dad rushes up to me. ''What's going on?'' I ask looking around. I was shocked at how empty I sounded.

''I thought you and your sister were missing,'' he tells me. ''Bella's missing?'' I ask him. I immediately realise that Edward must have taken Bella into the woods to tell her about them leaving. 

Someone calls out to Dad gaining his attention. Once his back was turned I turn around and run into the woods putting all I got into it. I faintly hear Jake call out to Dad telling him what I was doing but I didn't care. All I cared about at that moment was Bella. 

Once I was deep I'm the woods I focused all my senses on my smell. I soon catch Bella's scent and follow it. When I reach where the scene ends I see Sam leaning over Bella's form.

''Sam?'' I ask him. The tone of my voice was still empty. ''Alvenia?'' he looks up from Bella. ''Is she okay?'' I asked kneeling down beside her. 

''Just cold,'' he tells me. he picks her up and together the three of us make our way back to the house. Once we got there Dad rushed up to us. ''I got her,'' Dad tells Sam. ''You, don't do that ever again,'' Dad looks at me. 

He takes Bella inside and I walk with them. I look down at Bella and see her starting to wake up as Dad lays her down in her bed. 

''Nia?'' Bella asks looking up at me. ''Im here Bells,'' I tell her the empty feeling in my heart still there, transparent through my voice. ''They left us, Nia,'' she whimpers. ''I know,'' my voice breaks. 

''Do you want to come up to my room with me?'' I ask her. She nods her head. Dad who I had forgotten was there helps me get her up to the room before he left us alone. She and I get changed into our PJs before we get into my bed. I switch our pillows so that the pillow that Noah usually laid on was the one I had. 

Bella was soon fast asleep on my bed while I set the swinging chair by the open window, where Noah usually entered. I sit in the chair staring out the window with a blanket on my lap and the pillow hugged to my chest so that I could smell Noah's scent. 

I silently cry so as to not wake up Bella as it occurs to me at this very moment, that Noah and the rest of the family are leaving or have already left. ''I miss you already baby,'' I whisper into the night. 

eight Months go by and Bella and I make no progress. During the day Bella would sit in my room with me and she and I would just sit and hold onto each other staring out my window. 

Bella is slightly worse off than me and has been having nightmares that have been keeping her awake. I could hardly shut my eyes without seeing Noah's face in my mind clear as day. Going as far as to cast spells to keep me awake all night. 

Bella and I choose to sit next to each other at the table where the Cullens sat for lunch. Right now I was getting ready for school. I finish getting dressed before brushing my hair.

I sigh brushing my hair out of my face and seeing how dull and empty my eyes look. I sigh grab my bag and leave the room. I walk downstairs seeing Bella waiting for me. 

Together she and I exit the house and see Dad talking to our neighbour. Bella and I walk by him to get to the truck. As I open the door it was slammed shut.  

''That's it, you both are going to Jacksonville to stay with your mother,'' he tells us. ''No we want to stay in Forks,'' I tell him. ''Girls, you don't see any of your friends anymore,'' he tells us. ''Those bastards are not coming back,'' he tells us.

I feel my heart breaking even more as the words leave Dad's mouth, immediately thinking of Noah. ''What if we promise to make plans with our friends?'' Bella asks him.

''What plans?'' Dad asks. ''I'll call Jess and make plans to go shopping,'' Bella tells him. ''But you hate shopping,'' Dad frowns at Bella. ''We'll do anything to stay here,'' I tell him. 

Before Dad could say anything the sound of a convertible pulling up gets our attention. My eyes widen when I see the person who steps out of it. ''Hello, my beautiful niece's!"

''Aunt Rebekah,'' I feel my eyes well up with tears before rushing over to her and wrapping my arms around her. ''I've missed you,'' I whisper. ''I missed you,'' she hugs me back. 

She leans back and cups my face with her hands looking at me softly. ''Charlie called, and said that you got your heart broken,'' she whispers. I just hug her back instead of answering. 

I pull out of the hug and stand next to Aunt Rebekah with my arm around her waist. ''Come here Bella, don't think I was only called here for Alvenia,'' Aunt Rebekah says holding her free arm out to her.

Bella smiles a small smile and walks to Aunt Rebekah and hugs her. ''Charlie, I'm going to have to take the girls out of school for today and take the girls shopping in Seattle,'' Rebekah tells him. 

''Anything to get the girls out of the house,'' Dad nods his head. ''Brilliant,'' Aunt Rebekah grins before looking between Bella and me. ''Go drop your bags inside girls, everything today is on me,'' she tells us. 

Bella and I look at each other before linking our hands and walking inside. I've got to admit with Rebekah being here I feel a tiny bit better.

Bella and I drop our bags in the dining room before leaving the house and walking towards Rebekah's car. I get into the front while Bella gets into the back.

''Just so you know. just because I am taking you two to Seattle for the day doesn't mean you don't have to call your friend and organise that shopping trip,'' Rebekah tells us. 

I sigh looking behind me to Bella who nods her head sighing as well before getting out her phone and dialling. ''Hey Jess, It's Bella,'' Bella speaks into the phone. ''Yes, Bella Swan, would you like to go shopping with me and Nia tomorrow?'' Bella asks her.

Bella and Jess discuss the details before she hangs up. Rebekah tries to start up a conversation but it is mainly her talking about the family back in New Orleans and the stupid stuff that Dad and Uncle Kol have gotten into. 

Time Skip

''I don't get why there are so many zombie movies,'' Bella speaks up as she, Jess and I walk down the street after seeing a movie. ''I think it's a metaphor for crass consumerism, I think,'' Jess replies before looking at Bella. 

''Not that you would know anything about consuming, you didn't buy anything today,'' Jess tells her. ''She bought something,'' I back Bella up. ''Socks don't count,'' Jess tells me.

''Though I was quite surprised that you called,'' Jess tilts her head to the side. ''Yeah, we've been kind of out of lately,'' Bella speaks up.

Jess gives a look. ''Kind of? At first, I was worried but then I was like okay they're still bumming? It's not like I wasn't going through things too you know. Like Mike all of a sudden just wanting to be friends, that was hard,'' Jess complains making me roll my eyes. 

Just as she was about to start talking again some people started calling out to us. ''Hey, girls you want a ride?'' They call out to us. 

Bella and I look at them. ''Come on guys let's leave,'' Jess tells us. ''I think we know those guys,'' Bella mumbles grabbing my hand. 

Bella starts walking forward and I follow behind her. As we get closer I start to hear something in my Ear. Turn around! I look around when I hear Noah's voice in my ears.

I look back and see Bella getting on the back of a motorcycle. I rush forward towards another guy getting to him as Bella and he takes off. ''Follow them,'' I tell the guy getting on the back of his motorcycle. 

All the while I was doing this I was hearing whispers of Noah's voice. As he starts to gain speed I hear Noah's voice start to get louder. Alvenia go back!

As I see Bella and the guy she was on the motorcycle with come to a stop, I tap the guy's arm to get him to stop. He stops and I get off and rush over to Bella who clings to me with shock in her eyes.

''I saw him,'' Bella clings to me. ''What?'' I ask her. ''I saw Edward, the closer I got to the bikers the clearer his image became,'' Bella tells them.

''Did you see Noah?'' she asks me as she and I start walking away. ''I heard his voice,'' I tell her feeling my eyes well up with tears. I didn't realise how much I missed hearing his voice.

''What the hell is wrong with the two of you,'' Jess walks up to the two of us. ''We thought we saw something,'' Bella mumbles. 

''You are insane or suicidal,'' Jess asks looking between the two of us. ''The more dangerous it was the more real it felt,'' Bella mumbles to herself. I nod my head noticing how real Noah's voice sounded, the more dangerous it felt.

''So what you're adrenaline junkies now. Go bungee jumping or hand-gliding,'' Jessica gives us a look before walking away from the two of us. Bella and I share a look before walking after her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 712 35
Shannon Snow and her brother David are forced to move to Forks as her Grandma ends up in a home for the Elderly . Will she be happy there ?.
875K 13.5K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...
489K 9.9K 22
Becka has lived in Forks her whole life due to the separation of her parents, she stayed with her father while her younger sister Bella went with her...
335K 6.9K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...