Austin Butler One Shots (Smut...

By laurenchristine1011

Just as the title says. One shots with Austin Butler, smut included. Read at your own risk More

Late Night Pottery
Late Night Pottery - Part 2 (smut)
MET Gala
The Oscar's
First Kiss
A/N!
FaceTime Fun (smut)
Babysitting
Speak Now
The Final Rose
FaceTime Fun Pt 2 (smut)
A/N!
VMan Magazine Shoot (Smut)
Graceland
La Vie En Rose
La Vie En Rose Pt 2 (smut)
Museum Date
Playing Nurse
Crushing
Crushing Pt 2 (smut)
Moving In
Mr. Presley (smut)
Hungover
On Display (smut)
Lakers Game
Threesome (smut)
Runnin Your Mouth (smut)
Taking the Edge Off (mild smut)
Bed Time
Jealousy (smut)
Mistletoe
New Year's (smut)
Electrifying Affair (Austin!Elvis Smut)
Valentine's
All Tied Up (smut)
Say My Name (smut)
Sex at the Copa (austin!elvis smut)
Let's Give Them a Show (smut)
Study Break (smut)
Getting Unready
Mile High Club (smut)
Drunkstin
First Father's Day
Newlyweds (smut)
Camping (smut)
Get His Attention (smut)
When In Paris (smut)
Bathroom Sexcapade (smut)
Under The Tree (smut)

Birthday Sex (smut)

8.7K 88 6
By laurenchristine1011

Meant to post this the other day on Austin's birthday but didn't get a chance, so here it is now!

Also thank you for 31k reads!

—————————————————————

The day is finally here. The day you've planning months for. Your boyfriend's 31st birthday.

You had decided awhile back that you wanted to throw Austin a surprise party, to not only celebrate his birthday, but all the hard work he has put into his movie Elvis the past couple years, with filming, perfecting the role, all of the press, etcetera.

Thankfully, you had gotten Baz to take Austin out for drinks & whatever else during the day so you & yours and Austin's best friend, Ashley Tisdale, and his co-star Olivia, could set up.

"Okay, so we got the balloons set up, the banner, the bar is stocked, everything is clean. Ashley, you & Chris are picking up the food, right?" you ask her.

"Yes, ma'am!" she responds.

"Perfect. While you're doing that, Olivia & I will set up snacks, plates, and whatever else."

About an hour later, everything was set up & guests started to arrive. Some of the guests were his dad, his sister, Tom Hanks & his wife, other Elvis cast mates, a couple of his cast mates from The Shannara Chronicles & The Carrie Diaries, Priscilla & Lisa Marie Presley, Riley Keough, & others.

Your phone dinged.

"From Aus 🤍: Hey baby, Baz & I are on our way back to the house. Be there in about 15. Can't wait to see you xx"

You texted him back.

"Okay baby, see you soon xx"

"Alright, they'll be here in about 15, so everyone find your places! Chris, you got the lights right?" you ask Ashley's husband.

"Yep, ready."

"And Ashley, you're on watch for them to pull up?"

"Yes! I'm keeping an eye out, don't worry. It's already been going to plan all day, I'm sure it'll be a perfect night."

"God, I hope so."

The 15 minutes had past, & here they are right on time.

"Alright, they're pulling in! Everyone places, Chris hit the lights!"

Everyone got into places & the lights have been shut off.

"I'm so excited for you to finally see the house, Baz. I can't believe you haven't seen it yet." Austin says coming into the house.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone shouts as the lights come on.

"Happy birthday, baby!" you say to Austin, greeting him.

"Babe, what is all this?" he asks, with a huge smile.

"A party, just for you, with your closest family & friends."

"Oh my god, I had absolutely no idea. Thank you so much." he says, kissing you.

"You're very welcome."

Austin goes around and greets everyone.

"So he really had no idea of this?" you ask Baz, making sure.

"Yeah, he didn't seem suspicious of it at all. You did good, kid." he pats you on the back.

"Thanks, Baz. I'm glad it all worked out. I love seeing him so happy."

"Me too. And especially when he's with you, it's a different kind of happy. I don't even know how many times he brought you up today, but you've really got a good one. He really does love you."

"I love him too. So much."

After some food & drinks, you went outside to where everyone was, bringing out a birthday cake lit up with 31 candles. Of course, as soon as you started singing happy birthday, everyone else joined in.

"Make a wish, baby." you set the cake down in front of him at the table.

"My wish already came true." he winks at you, before blowing out the candles.

After cake, came presents.

"No way! You remembered!" Austin says to you, opening up a box to find a pair of these vintage boots he was eyeing at the thrift store not long ago.

"Of course, honey! I went back the next day to get them."

You had also gotten him a new pair of jeans, some film for one of his old cameras, and a new bottle of cologne.

You leaned over his shoulder to whisper into his ear, "You'll get the rest of your present upstairs later on."

Austin turns his head to look at you. You give him a smirk, only for him to smirk back. "Oh, I can't wait."

After gifts, more drinks were shared as stories were told. Everyone went around sharing their favorite memories with Austin & giving him birthday wishes.

"I just want to thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate Austin's birthday, and success. I'm so glad everyone could make it out here for his special day. As some of you may know, I've been planning this day for awhile now, and it was all perfect thanks to everyone of you." you say to all your guests.

Before going back into what you were saying, you wrap your arm around Austin's shoulder & look down at him as you're standing up. "Austin, thank you so much for loving me the way you do everyday. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm so so so proud of how far you've come. I truly mean it, baby. I hope this birthday is one to remember. I love you so much, Aus. Happy birthday."

"Thank you, baby. I love you." Austin motions for you to come closer and he pulls you down into his lap so he can kiss you.

After awhile, everyone had headed home. Ashley & Chris were the last to leave, as they so nicely helped you & Austin clean up.

"I think I'm ready for my last present now." Austin comes up behind you in the kitchen, as you're putting the last couple serving dishes away. Saying these words right into your ear, in his deep sexy voice.

"Oh yeah?" you turn around to face him, putting your arms around his neck.

He bites his lip, "Yeah, I am."

"Well, let's go upstairs then."

He kisses you, "Get the lights on your way behind me?"

"Of course."

You shut off the downstairs lights and follow Austin upstairs.

"Go ahead and have a seat on the bed." you say to
him.

"Oo, am I going to get a show put on for me?" he smirks.

"Mayybeee." you say, teasing.

You kick off your shoes & then take a strap of your dress into your hands, and slowly take it off, then doing the same with the other.

You take your dress, and slowly shove it off your body, revealing this strapless light blue lace bra with a matching thong.

Austin's eyes are widened at the site.

"Fuck." he says under his breath as you straddle his lap.

You cup his face as he cups your ass. You press your lips against his, running your tongue against  his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He lets you in. Your tongues dance with one another.

As you & Austin have a heated make out, his hands run from your ass & up to your back, grabbing your bra hook. He undoes it within a minute & tosses your bra to the side.

Austin moves his lips from yours to your breasts, sucking on them. You throw your head back as you feel his lips on your nipples.

Before you push him down on the bed, you take of shirt, revealing his toned & tanned abdomen.

"I'm going to take real good care of you, birthday boy." you say to him with a smirk.

You get up from his lap & unbuckles his belt, and unbuttons his jeans, before pulling them completely off of him.

You rub your hand across his bulge, "Damn, already so hard for me."

You take off his underwear, making his member pop right up.

You take him into his hands and start slowly jerking him off.

A slight moan escapes from Austin's lips.

"You like that?" asking him.

"Mhm."

"Good."

You continue to do your work, picking up the pace.

"Damn, y/n. I'm about to come."

With that, you go faster until he releases himself.

Austin props himself up on his arms & watches you lick your hand clean from his juices.

As soon as you start to go down on him, Austin grabs your hair & bobs your head up and down himself. You keep sucking until he releases himself again.

You stand yourself up & before you could, Austin sits up and removes your panties for you. He places kisses on your stomach, working his way down to your core. He lets his tongue play on your clit. Your hands gripping onto the ends of his hair.

"Oh, fuck. Baby, I'm supposed to be - taking care of - you - not the other - way around." you say in between breaths.

Austin pulls away from you, "Just a little thank you." he smirks, looking up at you.

Before he could do anymore, you straddle his lap again, easing yourself onto him.

"God, you feel so fucking good." you moan out.

You start to grind yourself while you're on top of him. Your lips go to his neck, sucking on his sweet spots.

"Oh my god, baby. Y/n, fuck." Austin moans. "Go faster."

You do as told & goes faster. Your lips remove themselves from his neck as you can't even control them anymore.

"Baby, I'm gonna come." you say.

"Me too, fucking christ."

You & Austin both release yourselves. He collapses onto the bed, you collapse on top of him.

"So, you think this birthday will be one to remember?" you ask.

"Oh, definitely."

————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
969K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...