Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra

I Want More Than That

13.6K 88 22
By Cellienda

I mashed up chapter 1-2 because I wanted to write another one! xD It feels like SMLITBD has gained a lot of reads and I'm really happy, even aiming for one million reads! I had a chapter in mind so I wanted to share it for you all! Sadly, the first chapter is ridicullously long just because of that, but the limit of a story is 100 chappies so... I had to peops.

I have many comments still saying that this story is a plagiarism of she's the man, and I admit the similarities and even gave the title credit for it. I was INSPIRED by it actually and made my whole new twist. even though it's very alike it, it's still very different.

Dedicated to BeanieWilliams, because I was very touched by your comment at the Extra chapter! Thank you for supporting my story 'til the end!

WARNING. THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF KRYSTAL AND DARRÉN'S RELATIONSHIP SO YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT.

AUDREE AS MILEY CYRUS! ------------------------------->

___________________________

School was just as peaceful as ever. To be true, I was quite a loner at school. People always thought that there were huge groupings, and Audree, me, Darrén, and Zach were clearly a grouping. They thought that just because I had them I wouldn't need anyone else. It felt weird walking around school alone. Compared to East Creket those small things were the bad parts about "normal" schools. In East Creket almost everyone was the same because all of them were rich, so there weren't many groupings and you could hang out with everyone.

It had gone some months ever since I came to Kandred. It was so different and my whole lifestyle was changed. I felt a lot healthier because I always felt the urge to go outside and do something instead of sitting at home where my wi-fi is. Wi-fi took so much time, a lot more than we think.

A lot had happened since that first day I stepped into the school garden. I met that girl. The girl who called for my help, and she had changed a lot, slowly turning into the exact person I had seen in my dream. Audree was very unhappy of her life at first but now she was transformed as she found what she wanted and also lost a lot of weight.

I sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky. Audree was in California, my hometown. Darrén was at home, sick. Zach (A very weird guy who I think have a thing with Audree) was nowhere to be seen. He was mysterious, and clearly he was a guy who kept everything inside of him.

It had gone a long time every since I was alone, being able to think like that. Deep-thinking. My own therapy. I decided to go home since there wasn't anything important at school anyway and saw sick Darrén on the couch. He was coughing like there was no tomorrow and I felt sorry for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, stroking his shoulder which he seemed surprised about because he nearly jumped off the couch.

"Krystal..." he panted as if he couldn't breathe. I grinned, obviously happy that I scared him without trying to. "You scared the crap out of me..." he whined and got back om his comfortable seat.

"Just because you're scared of ghosts." I teased him. I still remembered when I found it out. We were at home and I went to the bathroom showering for an hour, so he thought that I had gone out. When I got out from the shower and called his name with a husky voice because I hadn't opened my mouth since I went to bed he yelled like a girl and ran to his bed hiding under the cover. It was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm not scared of ghosts!" he sighed as if I had gotten everything wrong. "I just think it's creepy if they exist."

"That's kind of the same thing."

He knew that he wouldn't win against my stubborness. He sure knew me well.

"So what have you been doing all day here...?" I looked around at the boring small flat we had. There was nothing to ever do at home. Your home at Kandred was only a place to be at to sleeo and eat. The rest you'd do it outside.

"I've just been her resting..." he closed his eyes and started to sleep because I heard his fain snoring return. I felt stupid when I was staring at him sleeping being all defensless. A lot has changed and so had I. I wasn't that innocent girl anymore. I felt disgusting because I wanted Darrén so badly.

I wanted to just talk to Audree, or anyone. I hadn't seen Emíne and Ambreal for a while but it was expected because I moved there. Audree was in California though and I didn't know when she was coming back. I sent her some textmessages and found out that she came back today to get some stuff and decided to meet her before Darrén would wake up.

"Audree I need your advice." I mumbled as we sat at the lunchbar. My hair was dangling on the table and I was still not used to seeing it being so dark and brown instead of my light tone I naturally had.

"What's up?" she smiled and looked at the menu, still listening.

"I feel gross." I cried out and hid my face in my hands. She wrinkled her eyebrows with a funny face when I dared to look up again.

"Why?" she took it calmly and comtinued choosing after her meal.

"I kind of want to... rape Darrén." I murmured, slightly regretting what I had just said. She looked at me with big eyes and I started to think how it was the wrong word I was using, especially since what had happened to her. Then she softened up and started laughing as if there was no tomorrow, even dropping the menu on the floor.

I guess she had gotten better from her incident. After being a victim for almost getting raped two times I thought about how she recovered so fast but she had Zach that comforted her. It seemed like she'd always be fine as long as he'd be with her.

"Why that word?" she chuckled and picked up her menu.

"You know what I mean!!!" I shouted and we were definitely the center of the attention.

"Are you kidding me? I thought the two of you had sex long before you even came here."

I grew red only hearing her say it. I never thought about it before. It was only now I started thinking like that. Darrén and I had never gone far enough to have sex. We only made out and cuddled in bed.

"No. No. No." I said. "But I feel like I want more now."

"Go for it." she gave me a wink and a thumb up. I was embarrassed when she approved of it and told me to do it, as I got a mental piccture. 

"Stop it!" I sighed. "How about you and Zach then?" I tried changing the subject.

"Well..." she said. "We're not together. But circumstances may have occured so that Zach was on top of me." she said without even hesitating.

"WHAT?!" I cried out. How could they not be together and had done that?! I did admire how Audree was able to say something like that without getting all awkward compared to me, but I didn't understand at all. They looked like a couple. But they weren't. It didn't make sense to me but she had always described her relationship with Zach as if he was her best friend..

"It was after..." she didn't want to say it. It was after those gross liars tricked her saying that they'd help her becoming an actress for their movie but didn't say that it was a pornmovie. They almost raped her and I understood it all when Zach had saved her but I didn't get how he ended up on top of her.

"Oh... How the hell did he end up on top of you..." I chuckled.

"Secret." she grinned and touched her neck unknowingly.

¤¤¤

I was nervous. So nervous. I didn't know what to do. How to start. Wasn't sex a boy's initiative to take?! Why was I the one who was going to lay a move? Darrén had never thought of me like that and he had never tried to touch me more than kissing me. Was he even a guy?

He was still sick on the couch sleeping and I didn't know what to do. Was I supposed to wake him up? I poked his cheek trying to do it as discreet as possible because maybe he was awake after all and only pretended to be asleep.

"Krystal...?" he groaned, still having his eyes closed.

"Go sleep on the bed..." I told him. "The couch isn't comfortable."

He whined saying that he didn't want to and that it was nice on the couch but I made him move as he got up, still having his eyes halfclosed. He fell on the bed as soon as he saw it and cuddled into the cover. I realised how cute he was and that I wouldn't need to rush it. It'd come sooner or later.

"Nighty." I gave him a fast kiss on the lips and suddenly he kissed me back. He started biting my lip and dragged me closer to him so that I smashed up on his chest. It did come sooner than I thought. Because it wasn't just a kiss, I felt how it seeked for something more.

Even though I was happy with how it was and decided to wait, my chance was there already and I took it, as I followed his lead and joined him on the bed, sitting on him. He was still very tired and not used to the light in the room so his eyes were so small, only looking for me with his hands. I leant down and kissed him deeply and he suddenly grabbed my butt which surprised me. He started moaning and called my name.

"I love you Krystal..." he mumbled, still halfasleep. I pulled off the cover that was between us and he was in his shirt and boxers. I didn't dare to take them off. What if he didn't want it?

I started feeling hot all over and kissed him again, touching his chest. I didn't know what to do. It was so warm and I was sitting on his stomach, amazed that it didn't hurt for him because I was heavy. I didn't notice how I was rubbing myself on him and he seemed to like it, but I couldn't proceed to the next step. I was scared. But I wanted it anyway.

I took off my shirt and he probably didn't see it with his tired face, but he sure felt it when his hands seeked for it and grabbed them. I moaned and kissed his neck, still rubbing myself on him. He tugged my pants and signaled me to take them off so I did. I threw them behind me because it was irritating me.

I didn't know what was happening. I'd never imagine myself doing it, and there I was, completely into it. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away as all, exposing his whole bare upper body. I had seen it before, but never like that. He sure worked out a lot.

He tried to take off my bra but failed since he was completely gone in his head. "Off... Off..." he mumbled. "I like nipples."

I couldn't help laughing but still did as he said and took off my bra and let his hands touch my whole body. I looked back and saw his down parrt. I didn't notice how it was sticking up since I was sitting on his stomach and only concentrating on him. I moved back and touched it slowly with my hand. It was so hard, and it was something I had never seen in my whole life.

I grabbed it despite the boxers being in the way and Darrén moaned really loud, grabbing my arm and pulling me on him. He suddenly shoved me on the bed and ended up on top of me as he started pushing himself on me. I laughed. "Darrén!!!"

I looked at him and suddenly his eyes were popping out and really big. "It's not a dream?!" he yelled out. I smirked. 

"Nope."

He smiled. "Thank god."

I kissed him as I wrapped my legs around him. It felt so good being so near him. He pulled off my underwear and groaned when he saw my everything. "You're so freaking beuatiful."

I was embarrassed when he was seeing me all naked. I was embarrassed to death and tugged on his boxers so that it'd be even. He pulled them off and I saw it and kissed him again. It was poking me on my leg all the time and I didn't know that it was that hard. I wanted it. I felt how warm it was down there and wanted Darrén so much that I couldn't help it. I opened my legs and tried to push himself on me but he wouldn't budge.

"Not yet." he smirked and kissed my chest. I hugged him, trying to get closer to him but he was only smirking at me as if I was a bunny trying to get its food. I never knew I could feel like that. So... after something. Wanting to have something that much.

He licked my nipples and I couldn't stop moaning, pushing on him as much as I could. "Darrén!" I yelled out. He was smiling a lot, and I knew that he was the one having the control of the situation. He finally pushed himself on me, as it was touching me, but it still wasn't penetrated and I wasn't satisfied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
8K 773 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...
63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...