Liam

By theEveofChaos

Rayne is a powerful young witch living on her own in New York when she meets a mysterious man named Liam. As... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 11

133 17 2
By theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Don't let him leave. She heard the voice again, but this time she knew whose voice it was - Grandma.

Tears sprung to her eyes and her breathing became ragged. Liam assumed it was him and began to get up. She reached out for his hand and held it tight. She stood up and leaned against his chest. His arms surrounded her and held her as she sobbed, her legs began to buckle underneath her. Liam caught her and gently lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and sat next to her stroking her hair. "Do you want to tell me?" He asked softly. She nodded yes as she tugged him down next to her. Liam held her close. Once her breathing slowed, she began to explain.

"I heard my grandmother's voice." Rayne put her hand on Liam's chest over his heart. "She said, 'Don't let him leave.' I think it was her I heard that first night when I asked you to stay and I heard the same words," she pulled herself up to look into Liam's eyes. His expression was one of concern and wonder. "I've never heard her voice. Not about anything, not the dreams, my growing magic, the occasional occult offer, anything. Not until you. Liam, what does this mean? And what did you mean earlier when you said you have waited for me? How did you, or do you know me?"

"I don't know what your grandmother's voice means," Liam answered, pausing to kiss her forehead before explaining the rest. "As for knowing you, my dear. I know you the same way I know how to breathe. I've had visions my whole life. I'm not what most would call normal either. When I was young, I saw you in one of my visions. You looked like you do now, at this age, in this time, just not in this place. Visions are tricky things. They show enough to catch you and keep you interested, but not the entire story. When I saw you in the club, I knew it was you. I didn't know your name, but then you grabbed my hand and I thought maybe you knew me too. Maybe we had shared the vision. It wasn't until you left without asking my name, or giving yours that I realized I was just a stranger to you." Liam had a look of regret and sadness in his eyes. He drew in a deep breath and held it for a moment. Rayne felt guilty that she had tarnished his dream of her somehow.

"After that night, I started really looking for you. I had to find you. I needed to find you," he said, looking into her eyes. "Ástvinur, I know my future, my life is with you. I'm sorry if that is too much, too fast, but as I said, I've been waiting a long time," he finished saying as he kissed her forehead again.

"What does that mean -Ástvinur?" she asked.

Liam smiled, "It's Norse for beloved. You are my beloved, Rayne."

She looked at him, still confused, "How long is a long time?" Rayne asked, arching her eyebrows, " You can't be much older than me. What, you're like 30-35 tops?"

"Umm..well, thanks, but I'm a bit older than that. Actually, I'm a lot older than that."

"Wait, what? How? What are you a vampire or something?" Rayne asked, poking him in the ribs.

"Actually, I'm almost 3,000 years old. I'm not a vampire, and this is where we get back to that part about I can't tell you yet. I'm sorry, darling." Liam searched her face for fear, hatred, doubt, or any multitude of reactions he anticipated her to have. Rayne just stared at him in shock.

She sat in surprise at first and then said laughing, "What the hell do you use for skin cream? Damn you look good for an old guy!

"Wait, you're not upset?" Liam asked in shock. "Hey, did you just call me old? I'm not that old!" He pulled her onto his chest and held her close. "I think I may have to just punish you for that smart-ass comment," he growled softly. Rayne felt her breath catch, Liam's heart pounding in his chest beneath her. She dipped her head down and pressed her lips against his. A slight moan escaped Liam's throat. She let her mouth wander from his lips to his neck and earlobe, her tongue flicking across his skin. "Oh, Rayne, you really must be punished now," he softly chuckled. Before she realized what he was doing, he had flipped her over onto her back and Liam was straddling her. He began unbuttoning her blouse, running his cool hands along her collarbone and chest. He dipped his head low to kiss her deeply, parting her lips with his tongue. She leaned up towards him, wanting more, but he pulled away, trailing his kisses to her collarbone as his hand rubbed across her breast. Rayne moaned as his fingers teased her nipple.

"Yes, ástvinur, that's it. I want to hear your pleasure." Liam's words were muffled as his mouth closed around her nipple. Rayne gasped, her back arching but unable to move. He still had her pinned from the waist down. She couldn't pull him towards her, she couldn't turn away. She was completely at Liam's mercy and she loved it.

Liam stood up from the bed. Rayne started to lift herself up, but before she could ask what was wrong, he had pulled her to the edge of the bed. His fingers toyed with the edge of her shorts. "May I?" he asked, his breath hot on her skin. She nodded yes, but couldn't make the words come out. Liam pulled her shorts and panties off, then knelt before her. "You deserve a good tongue lashing for calling me old, my love." The look on his face was devilish as he began to kiss along her thighs. He hadn't shaved yet, and the light scratch of his whiskers was maddening. He circled her clit with his thumb as his kisses drew nearer. He pressed one hand flat on her hips to keep her from bucking up against him. She whimpered as she felt his fingers slide into her. "I love those sounds, darling, please continue," Liam purred as his lips now pressed against her already wet clit. He hummed against her as his tongue flicked across her clit, occasionally he would suck and nibble her wet folds. He reveled in the gasps and moans she made, one of her hands grasping his hair while the other pulled at the sheets. Suddenly, his tongue darted inside of her and she screamed out in pleasure, unable to control herself. Both hands twisting the bedsheets in knots. She tried in vain to raise her hips to him, willing him to go deeper.

"Come for me, Rayne," he whispered as his fingers plunged deeper inside her curling to reach her g-spot. His lips humming against her, she felt the wave of her orgasm crest and break, her moans echoing off the walls. His lips lapped her juices greedily. Liam laughed softly as he paused, watching her expression and her body wracked with passion. Then he knelt down again and continued thrusting his tongue in her forcefully, the palm of his hand now pressed solidly against her clit, pushing her to an even stronger climax. When she finished, her legs were shaking and her breath ragged. "Do you feel better, my love?" Liam softly laughed. "I told you that you needed a good tongue lashing."

Liam stood up and was about to pull Rayne up from the bed when she pulled him down on the mattress. "Your turn," she growled. She began to unbutton his jeans as she kissed his chest, using her tongue to make spirals as she went lower. She tugged at his pants, and he obliged her by removing them. She raised a hand and made a swift zig zag motion in the air. Suddenly, they were in a field surrounded by wildflowers. The bed was still there, but everything else was gone. She looked up at Liam's surprised expression and laughed.

"So what do green eyes mean, my love?" Liam asked in a husky tone.

"It means you are going to moan now," Rayne replied as she ran her tongue along the inside of his thigh. Her hand stroked his already hard cock. She circled the tip gently with her fingertips before running her tongue across it. Liam let out a moan of excitement. "So, you like tongue lashings, dear? Let me know how you enjoy this one." She asked as she took the length of him deep in her mouth until she could feel him pressing against the back of her throat. Liam gasped and his body shivered from her unexpected actions. His hips rose, pressing his length further down her throat and she didn't resist. She sucked hard and used his own natural reaction to help her bring him in and out of her mouth rapidly. She could feel him becoming harder as his climax was building.

"Rayne, ah, that feels so good, elskede," Liam moaned. "I can't hold out much longer, please. You don't have to..." his words faded out into another loud groan. Rayne didn't stop. She raised herself up on her knees to take even deeper in her throat and hummed against his cock. Liam bucked up against her and yelled her name as he came hard and deep in her mouth.

"By the Gods, woman, you are amazing!" His words came out between gasps for air. "Damn, I need a drink." He held his hand out and a silver goblet appeared. He took a deep drink and handed it to Rayne.

"Hmmm...got some more tricks of your own I see. I always wondered how you had that washcloth at the club," she laughed then took a deep drink. The wine was sweet and fruity-smelling.

"So, love, where are we this time?" Liam asked as he leaned up a bit to look around. "It's beautiful here." Beyond the field was a crystal blue lake surrounded by pine trees. Liam's expression suddenly changed to that of realization. "This is where you grew up, isn't it? I remember you describing the lake."

Rayne looked around and realized where she had taken them. It had been instinctual really. She wanted to be somewhere safe, somewhere where she felt comfortable, special. "Yes, the cabin I grew up in is just beyond that ridge of walnut trees," she replied, nodding her head to the west. "I didn't plan to bring us here, I just wanted to be somewhere special with you." She laid back down on his chest for a few moments, watching the birds fly overhead, listening to the summer bugs and the wind in the trees.

"Help me understand. Are we really here or is it an illusion?" Liam asked as he reached down to pluck a wildflower next to the bed. "It seems so real. You weren't exaggerating when you said powers, were you?" He trimmed the stem of the flower and placed it behind Rayne's left ear.

"We are here but not in real-time. This is how it was when I left. This is the field I would practice in with Grandma. She had a privacy spell cast over this place. If someone walked by they would only see the flowers and trees, never us practicing magic. We are in a bit of a time pocket, so to say. Only this field is here. If we leave the bed and go beyond the tree break, we would find ourselves back in my apartment." Rayne peered into Liam's eyes watching him process everything. She could look at his face for an eternity. I think I have more questions than I did this morning, she laughed to herself. Oh wow, what time was it? Rayne sat up and reversed the spell, bringing them back to her bedroom.

Liam pulled her against him once more, kissing the top of her head, "Thank you, my love. I am honored you shared that place with me." They both glanced at the clock and groaned. It was already past noon. "Fun how time flies," Liam laughed. "How about we take a shower together to save that temperamental hot water?" Rayne let him lead her toward the bathroom. She grabbed two fresh towels as he warmed up the water. "Damn! You weren't exaggerating! Do you have a portal to Hel in your basement? This is the hottest water I've ever felt." Rayne couldn't help laughing at his comical expression.  

Author's Notes: Steamy to a whole new level...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 3 3
"I am not pretending to know you." Loki said, his voice soft, calming, and Raya shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks, anger still biting at...
4.2K 179 43
One night, a sword chose a wielder with a loving heart, an understanding mind, and a brave soul. A God of Mischief chose a path of carnage, influence...
59K 2.4K 22
After battling the Dark Elves with Thor, to continue his punishment, Odin has Loki thrown back into his cell with his lips seen shut and special glov...
1.2K 100 23
In this alternate universe, Loki has been exiled to Midgard when Odin sees through his disguise (Think the end of Thor, The Dark World). He is haunte...