L I L A R H (The Exalted)

By haniyyerh-x

NOT YOUR EVERYDAY/AREWA LOVE STORY. "...... I'm leaving" I said which make him halt in his space and laugh hy... More

copyright and author's note
prologue
chap 1: preparations
chapter 2: the bomb
๐“ก๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“š๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ 
chap 3: The meeting
Chap 4:the other side
chap 5: trip to Mauritania
chapter 6:touring Mauritania 1
chap 8: touring Mauritania 2
chap 8: Returning back
chap 9: Visit and preparation
chap 10: the wedding
chap 11:the wedding 2
chap: 12: The picture frame
chap 13: Dance in the rain
Chap 14: ten questions
Chap 15: I'm so scared
Chap 17: A visitor
Chap 18 : Tit for tat

Chap 16 : Gala night

231 46 4
By haniyyerh-x

Don't set your goals by what people seem important

Unknown POV

*******

As she remove her reading glasses stretches her arms .she put a bookmark on the right page she stopped reading. The Azhan was called so she proceed to the bathroom to ablute and pray. A sudden knock was heard at the door from the room. He entered and find her seated on the prayer mat saying some zikrs. He got seated on the edge of the bed admiring her,its just so Seren watching her how she very much concentrate on what she's doing.he then picked the book on the side bed table titled " It end with us by colleen hoover"
"Hmm a book nerd" he muttered.he looked up glancing at the coffee table were tons of books are all scattered here and there. So many books that got him wondering how she find time reading them.she disorganized the table trying to find a book and when she found it she left it with out arranging them back. Even after he talked and warned her about disarraying his room but yet she couldn't keep to his word or rather he is so perfectionist and indefectible for her own self, although she is well organized and elegant lady but when it comes to his impeccable and immaculated self she can't compete.

Yes she is still to return back to her room even after the house is fumigated the next day after the gecko incident. But as she despised that repugnant creature and scared of it,she never step her leg in that room again,he tried to calm her but all his efforts were in vain due to some disastful incidents that happened back then. So he have no other option than to ask Maria to pack some of her belongings to his room since she rejected other rooms.Whenever she need anything she would ask Maria to bring it to her from there.

"Welcome back" she greeted him after praying.To which he nodded still examining the book in his hand.

"What do you gain after reading such books" He ask pointing toward the coffee table.

"Many things,you'll never understand"

"Tell me I will try"

"Reading is educational,you get knowledge whenever you read,some time its fantasy,Fun,When ever I read I would be happy because my mind will be transfix to another world forgetting the chaos of my life.whenever I'm bored or sad I will read and feel enlightened.sometime you got to fall in love with a character, you'll feel like you want to meet him/her in reality "

"Have you ever cry for a book"

"Ofcourse I did many times,I'm just so softhearted whenever the person I like in the book die or he is in critical condition or being mistreated it makes me feel like I'm the one."

"You are just like Hanan,It's just a mere fiction,why would you feel it so hard"

"Yeah it is a fiction but some times it happens in reality I use to think that may be some one have experience that "

"It's just waste of time to me"

"Whattt"

"Ehen why would you just waste your time and read other people work and just get emotional even cry sometimes"

"But it makes you to be kind to the world,you got to think that every one has his own problems and battle so you don't have to add yours to others"

"Hmmm you're really deep in to reading"

"Ofcourse it's my first love" she said which take him by surprise

"Oh let me not forget a friend of mine is hosting a gala party so he invited us, tonight"

"Okay" she saild gladly. She is so happy wanted to feel the world outside the four wall of the house.its just so boring even though she have already started her internship at elegant strands due to Aunty Sakina's persistent she have to blackmailed her before she agreed.she kept saying she needs a new environment with a new formats,she wanted to stand on her own feet in an environment she knows no one,no but be to misjudge her, no one would be scared of her being the owner and a boss to them.
But her aunt is not having that saying she needs to be familiar with the place and work since she is going to rule the house and the store in a short time.

*****

She got dressed in a blue fashionable long flaunty with a flair all way down gown which makes her more snazzy and charming.A light makeup that adorned her beautiful flawless face,just a wingle an eyeliner, mascara and deep kohl that makes her eyes pop,a bit of contour and highlighter on her cheekbones,she stained her poeny pink lips naturally with a gloss . Tied her hair with a ribbon making sure it doesn't tangle out,after 25mins of wrapping a hijab she look in the mirror making sure no any hair is dangling around. She adorned her ear,neck, and hand with a dazzling showstopping jewelry she completed the look with a white high heel.

He also walked out of the closet dressed in a classic black Armani tuxedo with a beautiful knot  which embossed his look.His hair styled in a slick back. He looked devilishly handsome. A wrist watch was in his hand trying to fixed it, by the look of it he's finding it hard to adjust.
She walked towards him and said "Do you need help"
"Uhmm" he was so spellbind by her look,she was so beautiful that he can take his off her.
"You're so beautiful" he muttered his hand caressing her cheek.she look up at him biwelderly.
"I always lost my self staring at you'" he confessed. She blushed profusely.

"You also look handsome" she said

"Not like you,I feel like just locking you up at home staring at you all alone for myself" he said still in daze of her beauty.
The butterflies in her stomach kept on erupting.her face all flushed.

"Let take a picture"  she said remembering they do not have picture together since thier wedding.

She got her tripod stand and set it with her iphone 13 pro max. They took a couples of pictures even a mirror selfies,with some short videos.

"Let go" he Said.

They walk out of the house together their hands entwining,they got in one of the plenty cars in the garage, A Porsche 911.

"Much cars,car enthusiast?"

"Uhm you can also use any one you like,it's yours too" he said smiling

" I will keep that in mind".

They walk out of the estate to where the party was hosted. He was busy with the road while she got her self engaged with her phone busy looking and gushing at the beautiful pictures they took,she decided to post one picture and a short video in her story.

They reached the Venue, Aryan gave his key to a valet to park in perfectly.

"Let's go" he said taking her hand leading the way.they walk magically on the long endless red carpet to the entrance of party. Paparazzi were busy taking pictures while others are asking questions"

'Mr Aryan is this your wife"

'Mr Aryan who's this lady with you'

'Mr Aryan we got that you got married lately is it love marriage or Arrange marriage'

'Mr Aryan were you not in love with mss Noor have you breakup'

His mood changes by the mention of Noor but he have to hide it and get in with the help of the bodyguards ignoring all the nth questions that were throwing at them.

"Are you okay" he ask when they are finally in.

"Yes" she said adjusting her cloth.

"By the way who is Noor" she ask confusedly

"My ex" he reply shortly. Nodded slightly trying not to get her self engage in that talk since he also was not comfortable with it.

The hall was so gigantic with a high ceilings,a big dangling chandelier in the middle.A stage facing the entry. Round tables with six chairs each in the whole hall except the middle which it would be the dance floor. By the left nook was the refreshment with waiters on standby.

"Aahh Mr and Mrs AB welcome, thank you for accepting my invitation" Abbas who's hosting the party approached them.

"It's our pleasure" Aryan said handing him a gift.

"Amarya how are you I hope my friend here is taking good care of you"

"Ofcourse he's, thank you for your concern"

"He better do don't hesitate to tell me whenever he did something stupid"

"I would keep that in mind"

"Aahh Aryan you're here and you didn't bother to look for me" Hamdiyya said approaching them.Abbas's wife

"We just came" Aryan answered

"Hey I'm Hamdiyya" she said to Lilarh giving her a hand to shake

"Hi I'm Aliyah nice meeting you" Lilarh said shaking the hand.

"Come let leave this bunch of boring people" Hamdiyya said dragging lilarh towards the ladies side.

All people there were dressed in an expensive outfits,all looking all glamourous,Many great Business tycoons were there together with their wife's or dates. Soft music was played in the background.
They lead them to their assigned table which is very close to the the stage. A couple were already sitting there,Mr and Mrs Habib.Who is also Aryan's business partner.

Aryan introduce his wife to many of his business aquaintance,lilarh got along so much with Hamdiyya,she's just so friendly and undying bonhomie radiating from her,Mrs Habib also. They share contacts and Also promise to be friends.

The rest of the night was filled with long ass boring speeches that would make you fall asleep until when the hall was blast with a music. Many couples danced together happily.

" Do you wanna dance with me" Aryan asked forwarding his hand to Lilarh.She nodded blushing accepting the request. Ofcourse this is there first dance.

They dance together along with the soothing music,they kept swaying for the song." Have I mention how beautiful you look today" Aryan ask smiling
"Uhmm" she said pinkkishly.her cheeks were all tanned.
" You look more beautiful when ever you blush" .shiver ran down here spine.she tried to cover up but she couldn't,they continue to dance happily until when a round of applause from the audience bring them back to the world.

A girl dressed in off neckline pink Ball gown walk elegantly toward the couples,She is so beautiful that many people around her would feel insecure with a heavy makeup and a showstopping set of jewelry. A smile was plastered on her face but yet not inviting nor compose.

" What a beautiful show was your dance performance" she said to them chewing a gum.

"Thanks" Lilarh Said

"You make a very beautiful couples"
Aryan's demeanor change just by the sight of her, a sudden calamitous event waved in.

Noor

********

Assalamualaikum
"Hey lovelies"
How are you all

Long time no see

And Noor is back....Any prediction

We hit 1k views thank you so much for your support.😊

Pls share
Vote
Comment
And follow
❤️❤️❤️

Bye👋🏿👋🏿
Haniyyerh-X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
22.3K 2.7K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
26.2K 3.7K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...