The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

Autorstwa Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... Więcej

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Day Introductions
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Sir this is a Pizza hut-
Checking for Moves
How's the In-Laws?
Germiphobic are We???
Alleyway Brawl
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

Quirkless no more!

1.7K 53 11
Autorstwa Bulbasaur175

Beep......

Beep beep.........

Y/n opened her eyes, she looked around, the hospital or maybe it looks like a hospital and all for one's doctor is just around the corner-

"Detective L/n!" Said Fat Gum as Y/n was squished in a hug.

"That's enough Fat gum, L/n what you did is irresponsible, you could've gotten much more worse than bruises and cuts." Scolded Ingenium.

"How long was I out?" Asked Y/n.

"Almost 2 weeks." Said the doctor and besides him the chief of police, Tsuragamae Kenji.

"Everyone out, the doctor and I must have a discussion with Detective L/n." Said Kenji, the heroes left, leaving the beagle man and doctor alone.

"Detective L/n what you did is irresponsible and almost costing Japan their finest detective to die. I know personally how reckless you are but I admit that reckless nature has brought the most hardened criminals down to their knees. Woof. But now your body is changing, trying to adapt to your newfound quirk." Said Kenji, making Y/n's eyes widen in shock and horror.

"A quirk?" Whispered Y/n but now low enough so the chief couldn't hear, the doctor nodded and Kenji's head bowed a bit before seeing his eyes.

"Somehow you obtained a quirk, doctors are baffled and now since you are currently hosting this quirk, we must give you to authorities that could train it, help you control it, the quirk would've make your body out of control if it wasn't for your training routine and fighting. Woof." Said Kenji as Y/n looked at her arms, clean of bandages but veins suddenly showing like a volcano bulging up before returning underneath the skin.

"What even is my quirk?" Asked Y/n.

"We didn't figure it out yet, only by multiple tests while you were knocked out showed you had newly acquired quirk genes, they are still building themselves." Said the Doctor.

"That is why I am here." Said a familiar friendly voice, Y/n looked to see Nezu his arms behind his back.

"Such an honor to meet you Nezu." Said Y/n as she bowed her head, Nezu smiled.

"No no dear, the pleasure is mine, though I have planned to meet you in a much later date, I have to say it is a real pleasure to greet you at last, you've caused quite a stir because of your success." Said Nezu as he opened his arms wide.

"Now, you will become security along as being a hero in training. But I was surprised by the circumstances of you obtaining a quirk, it was like your body was expecting it." Said Nezu as he looked over the reports.

"Pro hero Nezu, I trust that L/n won't cause any trouble with her nature in mind." Said Kenji.

'I'm right here, damn....' Thought Y/n as she inwardly felt betrayed.

"I don't mind, in fact I encourage it, with her experience I'm sure students are quick to see her as an example, now L/n, I can give you all the time you need to prepare to go to U.A." Said Nezu.

"I'll be ready by 9." Said Y/n straightforwardly, as she took off her wires.

"Detective-!" Said Doctor while Kenji was expecting this but was surprised by her bluntness.

"Where are my clothes?" Asked Y/n as she wrapped the blanket around her as she started to leave the room with a limp.

"Detective you still need rest! Woof!" Said Kenji, looking at her like a dad trying to punish his kid.

"I'm good Chief, I'm perfectly fi- WHAT THE FU-!!!" Said Y/n only for her to lean more on her limping leg only to fall back.

"Detective!!!"

---------------

"L/N Y/N!!! We were so worried do you now how much your Mother was freaking out!?" Said D/n while the mom was acting like those stereotypical anime moms that were acting like crying kids clinging to their kids.

"Ma I'm alright, I'm just going to get my stuff and go to U.A for security-" Said Y/n.

"What?! U.A?! Why?!" Said M/n as she cling to Y/n.

"Chief said my recklessness needs to be in check, so I'm in security." Said Y/n only to get hugged.

"MY BABY!!!!! My prayers have been answered!!!" Said M/n.

'You prayed for me to go to U.a????' Thought Y/n as she looked confused.

Few moments later.....

"Bye Y/n! We'll miss you!!!" Said D/n as M/n was kissing Y/n on the cheek multiple times.

"I'm only a few hours away."

"BYE!"

--------

Y/n was now entering the gates of Japan's holy grail, U.a where the Best of the Best came to become pros, like midoriya said, going to U.A was almost like a requirement to become a hero.

Y/n was eating some snacks when the car pulled up, Y/n got off with a limp.

She looked at the gate, it opened and out came Nezu who saw her limping towards him.

"Welcome to U.A detective, I hope U.A can be a joyful experience for you." Said Nezu as he turned away and began to tour her around the school.

"I'm sure that the students here will be surprising." Said Y/n as she walked alongside Nezu. Nezu continued to a building, Y/n recognized it as a training field for quirks.

Is he?..........

"Yes I want you to find out your quirk, don't worry I'll be at a safe distance." Said Nezu as he walked away for a few minutes before stopping.

Y/n looked at a block of stone, it was larger than her but she focused on utilizing her quirk.

She took a deep breath before her hand touched the stone, she felt weightless, like something was draining her energy before looking at her hand, it seemed to have glowing cracks kinda like Izuku's power up before doing an ultra attack.

Y/n looked at the stone before drawing back her hand, before making her hand rise, a few seconds and she heard the stone shaking along with her hand, Y/n lifted her hand more before looking back at the stone, it was lifting off!

Y/n's breathing quickened, a burning feeling that she had when she worked out, her muscles were burning with sensation, but a few more minutes she lifted the stone higher and higher until it was high enough, Y/n brought her hand down quickly, causing the stone to crash into the floor like a meteor.

Y/n dropped to the floor, on her knees, taking deep gasps of air while Nezu walked over to her.

"So telekinesis? And it seems that the source of your power is at the cost of your stamina, am I correct?" Asked Nezu as Y/n stood up.

"Couldn't say it better myself, though now, I must train my body to get more used to this quirk, but first I wanna take more time to get used to U.A's grounds." Said Y/n, Nezu nodded as he held her hand, leading her away to continue the tour.

-------------

Y/n now lived in an apartment building since getting special permission from family members, though now her nieces and nephews were visiting her.

"(N/n)! (N/n)!" Said her little nieces and nephews as they ran up to her, excited to see her new home.

"Alrighty, why are you here?" Asked Y/n knowing their answer.

"We got our quirks! Look!" Said one of them, their skin turning into a magma like texture, another having a forked tongue and turning into a humanoid lizard, and finally the third one having a deep purple shade with wisps surrounding it.

"Cool, now turn them off, otherwise I won't show you my home." Said Y/n, the kids quickly turned them off, looking innocent.

Y/n led them to her apartment and they gasped at how big and fancy it was, though Y/n got it for cheap for her popularity with the owners.

"Cool!" Said one of her younger nephews as they looked out the window.

"Hey hey hey! Just because you have a quirk doesn't mean you can't ignore the dangers! You stop trying to touch the ceiling fan!" Said Y/n as they began to run around.

"Sorry auntie." They all said while having puppy eyes, pleading for forgiveness.

"Hah! You think that can work? Now sit on the couch and watch some Tv, and don't think I'll let you watch that cocogoat show! You are kids! Not mindless scum, you are watching REAL children shows like wonder-mals!" Said Y/n as she put on the anime rip-off of Wonder pets instead of the rip-off of cocomelon.

Y/n made some miso soup for them and was about to ready a call to her cousins when she head a knock at the door.

She opened it and there was Izuku, Y/n was happy but confused, how did he even get her address?

Probably her parents, they were known to be talkative and said a lot of information.

"Izuku! What a surprise, here you can come in." Said Y/n as she let Izuku in, the midoriya smiled as he walked inside to see her nieces and nephews singing the wonder mals' theme song.

They chatted away while her nieces and nephews were looking at Izuku with fascination.

"Aren't you quirkless? Why?" Asked a niece, Y/n was stiffened by her niece's blunt question.

Izuku explained though they asked more questions, which made him seem uncomfortable, until Y/n looked at them.

"Enough, you all may be kids and curious, but quirkless or not, enough questions, Midoriya is uncomfortable." Said Y/n while her nephews and nieces seem sorry for their actions while Izuku stood up for them.

"Don't do that Y/n! They are kids, I'm used to this-" Said Izuku, he was cut off by a phone call, Y/n picked it up, it was her cousins.

"You kids must go now, your parents are waiting, I'll go with you, Izuku you can stay here for a bit but if you leave, just make sure you lock the door on your way out." Said Y/n, Izuku nodded. Y/n took her nieces and nephews while trying to talk to them about asking such personal questions.

Y/n said goodbye to her nieces and nephews, all while under her cousin's scrutinizing gazes of envy.

"Y/n....." Snarled one of her cousins.

Here we go again, the typical how can a quirkless beat me argument. It was really getting annoying.

"What do you want to say? Come on it's almost mandatory to hear this." Said Y/n.

They gritted their teeth, hate and envy, Y/n experienced that among the majority of her classmates.

"Good, green is not good on all of you anyway." Said Y/n as she walked away, her cousins now furious with her, but they left.

Y/n opened her home, Izuku wasn't inside anymore, probably visiting her for a short time before leaving, she went inside her room and lay down on her bed, soon the time will come and she will have to train him early.

But little did she knew about the camera lurking in her room...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135K 4K 10
While in class one day, Aizawa brought in a girl a quirk that brings in a person's counterparts from other dimensions, in order to teach them about t...
6.5K 94 34
Izuku's life wasn't the greatest since his mothers death. He always wanted to help out the people in need, but how can he do it without a quirk? Frie...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
647K 20.1K 76
Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge deal. However, Izuku is forced to watch n...