Bangles N Coffee

By Moonfairy28

A beautiful journey of two crazy people filled with love, laughter, and a lot of cute bickering. Both of them... More

Author's Note
Introduction
~AESTHETICS~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
โคโค
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65(Final)
New story
Other Story

Chapter 17

18.3K 787 17
By Moonfairy28

Hello everyone, Welcome back
Here is the new chapter
Don't forget to
VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE
Enjoy Reading
😊😊

***********************************
Ruhaan's House Interior

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room

Staircase

Backyard

Family's living room

Indoor pond/pool

Temple room

Backyard sitting area(i don't know what it is called😁)

Swing
( in another side of the backyard garden)

Ruhaan and Siya's Chamber:

Bedroom

Bathroom

Closets /Wardrobe

Study room

Ruhaan Pov

I can't believe I am married now. I never thought this was how I would get married. I am still trying to digest the fact that I have a wife and am no longer single. It's not that I am regretting something about this marriage. It's just that I am still grasping reality.

Siya is a beautiful and kind girl. And a girl everyone wants, and I am happy to have her as my wife, I a she is loving, caring, selfless, and thoughtful. But it is just that we both need some time to settle in with each other and get to know each other.

Right now I am sitting in my room, or, I should say, our room, as she went to change her clothes. But she is really careless about herself. She is silently suffering due to her wounds, but still, she didn't let anyone know about it the whole time.

God, seeing her swollen foot, I can tell it must be extremely painful for her.

The sound of the door opening makes me break off my train but pretend to be busy on my phone. The soft jingling of her ankles and bangles echoes in the bedroom as if they are announcing their presence in this room, which makes me feel serene.

After I told her to sleep on the bed, she wished me good night and was finally unable to stop herself. I looked at her and was stunned by her appearance.

Her face is glowing even more without any makeup. Her big brown eyes are always twinkling like a star, and innocence flows from them, which occasionally hide behind her long eyelashes as she seems really sleepily ready to pass out. Her hair is tied in a loose braid, and as a few strands escape to fall on the sides of her face, my hand itches to touch them.

Suddenly, a red colour in the middle of her forehead catches my eye. The sindoor lightly smacked her hair and forehead, making her look so heavenly and ethereal. She looked like a baby with her red and chubby cheeks, and then her lips—my goodness, they seem so soft and pink, making me wonder how they will feel against my...

I quickly shake my head mentally for thinking this.

Then I realised that I hadn't replied to her, so I wished her back. My eyes follow her as she makes her way towards the bed. Sarees really suit her, as she is looking very pretty and cute in that simple saree. She walks so elegantly in it.

Within 5 minutes, she passed out, as it was really a tiring day, especially for her. She must be really exhausted, both physically and emotionally. I also went to sleep after switching off all the lights.

As another tiring day is waiting for us.

Next Day
Siya Pov

The sound of the door knocking made me wake up from my sleep. I turn to see the time on the clock. "Where is the clock?" I murmur in sleep as I look towards my nightstand. Soon sleep vanished from my eyes as reality hit me, making me jump out of bed in a hurry. As the pain shot through my leg, a whimper escaped my lips.

But ignoring the pain, I limped to the door, and as I opened it, Ma was standing there with an affectionate smile, making me smile at her. "Good morning, Momma," I say as I stroke her feet. She kissed my forehead and said, "God bless you, my child."

"I came to wake up both of you. And Siya, your bags have arrived," she said, saying she stepped aside as a man was standing there with my trolley bags. After placing bags in the closet, he left.

"Siya, get ready quickly. Until then, I will wake him up and tell him to get freshened up in the guest room." Nodding at her, I was about to go when she again called me and said, "Beta, wear something red, and if you need any help, just call me, okay?" Smiling at her, I went to get ready and walked towards the bed.

**************

In the Living Room

Everyone is sitting in the living room waiting for Siya, as she has performed pooja with Ruhaan for their happy married life. Shruti and Shaurya are already there with their parents. Ruhaan is also sitting with them but is busy with his phone.

Suddenly everyone goes silent, making Ruhaan frown with his phone in his ear as he is talking to someone. Moving his eyes where his family is looking to find Siya descending the stairs while looking down and fixing the saree's pleats, unknown to people's gazes on her.

Ruhaan Pov

The jingling of her anklets is heard in the whole living area. It seems like everyone is spellbound by her beauty, making all of us freeze in our spots. She looked like a goddess in red with sindoor, red bindi, red lips, and her red wedding bangles.

She enhances her look with some jewellery, but her mangalsutra is taking all the spotlight on her milky skin.

Beautiful.

(Siya's Saree)

(Her hairstyle, make-up, and jewelry *with imaginary mangalsutra* )

"Mumma, am I looking OK?" She asked nervously as she observed our reaction.

"Bohot Pyari laag rahi ho," Ma said as she looked at her.
(You're looking very beautiful!)

"Let me put Kala tika," Dadi said as she put a black dot behind her ear. Siya bent down and touched her feet; in return, Dadi patted her head lovingly. After taking blessings from the elders, Shruti hugs her tightly and says, "You are looking so gorgeous, Siya." Siya just smiles with her blushing face.

Vivaan made her sit with him and kiss her knuckles. "Bhabhi, if you met me before, I swear I would ask you to be my girlfriend." He received a slap on the head from Ma, who was glaring at him and saying, "She is your bhabhi, idiot!" Hearing her, he just pouts with a sad face and mutters, "That's the sad part."

But everyone ignores him, like always. "Siya beta, you have to prepare prasad for the pooja; come, I will show you the kitchen and also help you with preparation." Saying this, both of them disappear in the direction of the kitchen and presume our chatting.

************************************

(Ruhaan's look)

**********************************

Is it our couple looking awesome!!😍😍
Hope you love it.

Don't forget to
VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE.

OK beautiful people see you all soon
Bye Bye
Take Care
🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 167 12
โ˜†ANURAAG RAICHANDโ˜† Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
70.7K 6.6K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...
117K 5.5K 38
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
352K 30K 49
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ— I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...