Annabella

Від pandaridh

Annabella knows what it is like to be lonely and how it feels to be left alone. She was a sweet, innocent and... Більше

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

613 20 0
Від pandaridh

Annabella's   POV

"Cool down brother... I am fine. Nothing happened to me except I just reached there house because they forgot to pick me up."

"How could they? Do you need me to come get you? I can't let you live with those people."

I know they were hearing everything they heard as all their faces held anger and pain and hurt as I addressed someone as my brother but they lost their right years ago.

"Hey! It's okay I am fine. You know the reason why I returned otherwise I would have never placed my foot in their house".

My voice at the call held a warning. Warning that they are walking over thin ice near me and one wrong move and I will definitely not listen to their bullshit and leave the house.

I was distracted by my thoughts after hearing Cole's voice
"Take care sweetheart. You need anything don't forget I am a call away. Love you "
"Love you too brother".
All the faces infront of me had curiosity, anger and pain. We kept looking at each other before my patience ran out.

"Are we going to stand here or is someone going to show me my room."
That bought them out of their trances and immediately Nathan stepped infront, I'm guessing to lead me to my room.

"Sure Anna"
The name, they lost their right to call me Anna years ago.
"My name is Annabella, you have no right to call me Anna. You lost that privilege "

The moment I said that the bios had hurt plastered on their face but didn't say anything. I think they are tired too even ask questions, well good for me.

Nathan led me up the staircase where I looked around the first floor it consists of 2 living rooms, gym, hall, kitchen, game room, music room and library.
I definitely know where I am going to spend my free time at.

Then we took the stairs for second floor and we reached in front of a huge hallway.

"Rooms are in the order of age first Sandro then Vince followed by Mars then we have Leo. Then infront of Sandro we have Xander's then Xavier's than mine. Brittany is in other wing with mom and dad because apparently she can't enjoy with her friends due to our disturbance. Your room is opposite mine and next to you is Isabella's."

I sighed knowing that at least at night Isabella is far away from that witch.
We entered my room and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. But I didn't let him see my emotions. I think that's the reason he panicked.

" If you don't like the room interiors we can change it, I just personally did it because I thought you would like this room."

I was happy that I could make him nervous but to stop from his rambling I just hugged him. It was to make him believe that I don't blame him because I knew it was not his fault I was send away he himself was a kid.

"No it's perfect "
He smiled like a kid who has gotten his favourite chocolate.

He was about to go out but stopped and turn towards me to say something but looked nervous. I raised my eyebrow in a way to tell him to speak up and I think he got my message.

"I never believed that you could do such thing, I tried to fight them but at the end I was still a kid. I am sorry if you feel I am responsible for whatever you faced."

I could see regret in his eyes and the trust he showed was enought to let me know that he still believed that he could have saved me but I know he could do no such thing.

So I just smiled at him and walked towards him to give him a hug to show my emotions that he is okay with me, that I never blamed him.

He was beaming with happiness. After I let him go he suddenly pulled me again in a hug and kissed my forehead.

This reaction showed how much he wanted me to trust him to listen to him to be there for him because he was lonely and that single kiss urged me to let me open up to him.

His kiss provided the warmth and safety that neither dad or even Cole's hug provided. I don't know why I felt this way but I knew that I am not letting Nathan go away.

"I am happy you are back princess."

Dad and Cole never called me princess because it brought back millions of bad memories and I didn't want to remember but when Nate called me princess it brought back all the happy memories, the memories of him and me playing all around the house and him teasing me.

How much I missed him. Till the time I was back from my memories I saw that Nathan has left me to settle down.

I was so excited to meet Isabella but I knew that all the bios were not going to let me meet her without their presence so I was going to wait till dinner as I don't want to create a scene on my first day back.

So I opened the first door that supposedly opened my walk in closet and started unpacking.
After two hours of unpacking I thought it would be good to have a good sleep as I was still jet lagged and tired.

Lucian's  POV

My princess is home. She is finally with us, but she has changed so much. The glare she showed me literally bought the fear, the fear of my father. She is truly on her grandfather. Alessandro himself has not been able to reach the level of my father but the moment I looked in my daughter's eyes the glare clearly depicted that she is not someone to be messed with.

My heart broke when I saw hatred in her eyes, hatred for her own family. I knew she would be angry with us but we didn't know that she would hate us and that to this extent. And what favour was she talking about. Why does she hate Georgia to this extent.

I was about to go ask Georgia about it when I saw all my sons coming in my office.
All of them had a gloomy expression except Nathan who somewhat seemed happy I would have to ask him the reason later. But except him the others I knew by looking at them that they were not gonna take the way Anna behaved very well to their heart.

We were all starting at each other to know what we should discuss first and hopefully Vince being the caring one started

"What happened to her when she was away?"
"Where has she been for last seven years?" Enquired Xander.
"And what favour did the headmaster did for Georgia?" Further questioned Leo

I knew all these questions were important but the most important them of all was

"Who was the brothers she was talking to and did you noticed how relaxed she was talking to him without any walls but the moment she talked to anyone of us her walls were way up and higher?"

The question that I wanna knew was in front and now in knowledge of all the brothers as their third eldest and definitely the most calmest one questioned.

All the boys looked towards Marco, we knew what he was saying was true.
I looked towards Alessandro he was deep in thoughts like trying to calculate something when suddenly his eyes turned into horror and when I looked in his eyes I could see the horror, the horror that maybe what we did ten years ago was wrong the favour my princess was talking about was worst like we harmed the glue of this family .

I shook my head to stop him from overthinking because now whatever is done cannot be reciprocated but now my mind was unsure of my actions what if the reason my baby is like this is because we judged her all along wrong and maybe just maybe we actually did the worst by sending her away.

I cannot reach to conclusions I needed to find the truth we all dispersed knowing that we have to get our answers from Anna because there is no way our overthinking is going to let us to a conclusion.

It was time for dinner so Nathan went to bring Anna and Alessandro went towards Isa's room to carry her to the dining room.

We all were seated and even Isa was sitting in her chair when I heard the most melodious laugh, the laugh I missed.

My bambina, my daughter's laugh. The laugh ringed from the stairs to the living room bringing smiles to all our faces as her smile was energetic that we all forgot about our days and we were all curiously waiting for her reason to laugh.

But the moment she stepped in the dining room all the laughter was gone and stood a girl we got to know a few hours before. Her face deprived of any emotion and one look at her face no one could say that she was the one laughing 2 mins before.

Annabella's   POV

Nathan came after 2 hours knocking on my door to remind me about dinner. I woke up and changed into a comfortable clothing because it was just dinner and the way they are reacting I knew that it would be a rather interesting dinner so not thinking much I changed into

When I stepped out I saw Nathan waiting for me so I got a superb idea and slapped him in the head and ran. He was bewildered about what happened but when he got into his senses back he started running after me I skipped the stairs and ran towards living room laughing and Nate trying to catch me.

I knew he could easily handle my pace, thanks to his long legs. So I started increasing my pace but he was able to grab me  and when we reached the living room he carried me and started tickling.
"Say I am the most handsomest brother you've ever had"
"N... Nev... never"
"Say it or otherwise the tickle monster is coming for you"

To save myself from the tickle monster I said it
"Okay... Okay.. you are the most handsomest brother I've ever had."

After we cooled down we went towards the dining room but before we entered I was reminded of the faces we were going to face and just like that my mood was changed.

I entered the room to see every bio of mine looking at me with a curious gaze and a smile except Xavier, he was glaring at me "well... well who pissed in your cereal?"

I thought I was saying that in my mind but the way the whole dining room erupted in laughter I realised I said it out loud.

All my bios were laughing and even Xavier who was trying so hard to glare at me despite the humor in his eyes. Whereas Brittany and Georgia were busy glaring at me but I could sense the jealousy radiating off of them miles away.

There were only 2 seats left one being of Nate that is between Xavier and Isabella and the other one next to my sperm donor and beside Georgia.
I being the smart one strode directly towards Nate's seat because no way in hell I am going to sit next to someone who is waiting a moment to pounce at me.

Nate catching up on my thoughts ran towards his seat but before he could even reach there I had already settled down and showing him a winning smirk.

He had to let his face down and went and sat towards the seat between the adults. I immediately turned towards Hope.
"Hii Hope"
She beamed with so much happiness. She truly was innocent and kind.

"Hello Anna".
My heart fluttered the moment she called me Anna I have missed her growing up her toothy grins. I have missed everything about her life just because of these jealous bitches but I am not going to let them run over me. I am here to stay or take both Nate and Hope away from these toxic people.

"You've grown so much. You are so beautiful. You truly look like mama."
"Thank you but I look nothing like mom."
I was enraged she thinks that this witch is her mother. Nope... Not on my account.

I turned to look at my sperm donor and see he didn't wanted to meet my eyes. The same goes with all my brothers.

I turned towards Nate and he held his head down to show that what she thinks is correct and that no one truly told her about what had actually conspired behind her.

" No baby that witch is not your mother. She will never be your mother. Our mother was a sweetheart not a bitch like her."

" You mean to say that I am not her daughter."
"No princess you can never be her daughter. Her daughter can be a bitch like her."

"You mean Brittany" and listening to this I and Nathan bursted out laughing.
The whole table was shocked but what I didn't miss was the glare both Georgia and Brittany sent towards my Hope. I also didn't miss the relief Hope's face held after knowing that she is not her daughter.

I directed my glare towards Georgia and the whole table saw what she was doing.
"Glare her once more I dare you."
The whole table knew who this statement was directed to and suddenly all their faces held shock and anger both directed towards Georgia.

I knew what I was doing today has already planned some suspicions in their mind.
But leaving them aside I turned towards Hope who was still confused about what really was happening.

Therefore I thought it would be best to change the direction of the topic because we don't want her to be in between all the toxicity.
"Hope why don't you tell me something about you?"

"Oh sure!
Umm My name is Isabella and I m about to start highschool in two years.
I love dancing and music and I want to be a model just like you."

The statement she spoke had turned all the heads of the family sitting in the dining room towards me. But my main focus was Hope

"How do you know about my identity Isa?"
Umm you are Brittany's rolemodel she literally had all the information about your shows and her whole room has your pictures. But why do you go by the name of Aurora and not Annabella? And why do your eyes have a different colour than that on the runways?"

Oooo so Brittany was a big fan. I turned to her with a big smirk but she sat there like she knew something I didn't

"Oh no.... Isabella Aurora is a very known model and a billionaire, she is not like her the low life poor brat."
Big mistake... But I didn't interrupt her fan mode and let her continue

"She is known for her work for charities and orphanages she opened. And do you know how much she earns from one runway, the money she can never count on her fingers. and moreover next week I am going to meet her my meeting is scheduled with her."

I was enjoying this while my whole family was confused about what was going on.

So first to embarrass Brittany I called my manager. I took out my phone and dialed Carlos and put it on speaker.
"Hello darling... I hope you are ready for your next week's fashion shoot. I hope you have tried the outfit you want to perform in and your fitting trials on Sunday."

My whole focus was on Brittany and I know she knows who Carlos is because I am hundred percent sure she would have talked to him if she is meeting me.

"Hello Carlos and take a  breather.
I know my dress trials are Sunday and yes I have finalised my show stopper dress but Carlos I have called to know, is there any appointment I am going to have in the next week's ranway?"

"Oh no darling... I know how you hate these wannabe's roaming around you. But newsflash we had this spoilt brat.. what was her name yaa Brittany DeLuca she literally threatened me to arrange a meeting with you saying that his brother will chop my balls off but I assure you that I am not frightened but maybe I can have some fun with that brother of his."

I mentally cringed looking at Alessandro because I know she would have complained to him and he would have arranged the meeting by hook or crook.

Even his face paled listening to Carlos and he was now throwing daggers at Brittany and she like always was trying to hide behind Georgia.

"No worries Carlos and if someone threatens you remember to take my name and they will ultimately step back understood."

"Yes ma'am "
"And please don't share your fantasies with me I don't wanna imagine my eldest brother going nasty with you."

"Huh how is he your eldest brother?"
And then and there I knew I fucked up.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

227K 4.5K 17
➤ STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 ➤FINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life, her life was always secretive, her fam...
136K 3.8K 45
When you are a member of the mafia family, you need to be strong, ruthless, and cunning. But when you are one of the heirs you need to be untouchable...
Emotionless✓ Від Ambimbohhh

Підліткова література

384K 8.9K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...