Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one b... More

Argument
Time
They don't care( part 1)
They don't care ( Part 2)
When we lost in the Forest
When we lost in the forest-2
Precious (Namkook)
When we lost in the forest-Final
Nightmare (JinKook)
NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)
Can't You Stay a Little Longer
We Want You Back
A Road Trip
A Road Trip (Part -2)
I am not a liar (Hopkook)
Ignore
Little Do They Know
Little Do They Know (Part- 2)
Little Do They Know (Final)
Mafia King And His Six Hyungs
Kidnap
Mafia
New Story.....

Stuck In The Cold

1.6K 44 6
By Jennifer_GB

"I don't get this one," Taehyung asked Jimin, showing his notebook.

"Alright, you have to put this formula here," Jimin said while helping his twin with the math homework in the living room.

Namjoon was in his room with Hoseok as they were talking about their new songs they were producing.

Meanwhile, the two eldest brothers of the family were in the kitchen with their maknae as they were preparing dinner.

"Hyung, here I peeled all the onions," Jungkook said to Jin.

"Thanks, Jungkookie," Jin said, smiling at him. Jungkook smiled back and asked, "Do you need anything else, hyung?" Jin thought for a moment and said, "Well, maybe you can bring some lettuce. It's in the refrigerator."

"Alright, hyung," Jungkook said as he opened the refrigerator door. "Hyung, it's not here," he said.

"It may be in the storage room downstairs," Yoongi said. "Alright, I'll be back with the lettuce from the storage," Jungkook said as he left the kitchen and headed towards the storage room.

Jungkook hopped downstairs to the storage room. He opened the door, and it creaked as he stepped inside, realizing the lights weren't turned on. He stumbled towards the light switch, his hands searching the walls.

"The walls are giving me chills," Jungkook said to himself as it was cold in there. He found the switch and turned on the dim lights, illuminating the room.

"Weird, why are the shelves empty?" He thought as most of them were bare. He looked around and saw a door on the right side. "Oh yes, I remember. The veggies are stored in that room, and the meat is stored in this room," he thought as he went to the other room.

"Again? Why is this empty too? Did we run out of food completely?" Jungkook wondered as he looked at the empty shelves in the veggies room.

"Let's go back to the kitchen," he sighed frustratingly.

He exited the vegetable room and made his way to the meat room door. He switched off the lights and twisted the knob.

"Huh? Why isn't it opening?" He panicked, twisting it again and again, but it remained locked.

"Oh no, it's locked," he realized, searching for his phone in his pocket. "Shit! I left my phone outside!" Panic set in, and he started to cry while banging on the door.

"Hyung! Hyung! Yoongi hyung? Taehyung hyung? Jimin hyung? Namjoon hyung? Hoseok hyung! Jin hyung! Please open the door! Please, it's locked!" He screamed, but there was no response. He sighed heavily, feeling colder and colder as the temperature gradually affected his body heat.

In the living room:

"Finally, it's over!" Taehyung exclaimed, putting his book aside.

"Studying really sucks," Jimin agreed, patting his shoulder. "Yeah, it sucks. So, want to play video games now?" Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Yes, let's go," he said eagerly.

"Alright, then let's call Jungkook," Jimin suggested, and they headed to the kitchen.

"Um, hyungs, where is Kooki?" Taehyung asked as they entered the kitchen.

"Jungkook? He went to the storage room to bring some vegetables," Jin replied. "But he's taking too long!"

"Maybe he found some carrots," Jimin chuckled.

"This kid," Yoongi shook his head. "But as far as I remember, there's no carrot left in the storage room."

"There's nothing in the storage room, hyung," Hoseok said as he entered the kitchen with Namjoon behind him.

"What?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Yes, hyung, did you forget? We don't use the storage room anymore because its door's lock had issues, so we stopped keeping the veggies there," Namjoon said.

"If there's nothing there, then why is Jungkook taking so long?" Jin said, starting to panic.

"Jungkook is in the storage room?" Hoseok and Namjoon exclaimed together, shocked.

"He must be stuck there!" Taehyung cried out.

"We have to go. Hurry!" Yoongi yelled.

Downstairs:

Jungkook was still in the storage room, his throat hurting from screaming for his brothers to open the door, but to no avail.

He stood up and tried to move around a little, attempting to warm himself. His legs felt like they weighed a ton, and he limped his way across the room to keep himself from dozing off. But it only grew worse. His teeth were chattering, and goosebumps covered his entire body. He slowly slid down against the wall, bringing his knees close to his chest. His whole body shuddered furiously as he struggled to stay awake. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door.

"Jungkook! Kooki, are you there, bub?"

"Hy...hyung!" Jungkook said weakly.

On the other side, Jin's heart ached hearing his baby's weak voice.

"Hey? Hey, Kooki, listen, I tried to open it, but it's not opening! Did you lock it from inside?" Yoongi asked with worry.

"No, I d-didn't lock it, hyung. I...ca...can't open it...please open it...I am...I am cold here," Jungkook said with a shivering voice, which broke his hyungs' hearts.

"Don't worry, baby, don't worry. You are alright. We will bring you out, hmm? Just wait for a while, baby. I've called for help, and then you will be out. Just keep talking to us," Jin said, concerned and scared.

Namjoon tried to kick the door and possibly break it down, but in vain. Hoseok came with an extra key and tried, but nothing worked.

"Hyung, how...how long will it take? I can't...I can't take it anymore. I can't...feel my body, hyung," Jungkook said from inside.

"Baby, wait for a little while longer, please. You will be out soon, hmm?" Jin said, trying to hold back his tears.

Taehyung and Jimin had already started to cry, unable to think of anything other than their little brother.

"I'm sleepy...hyung," Jungkook murmured weakly.

"No, no, Kooki, don't sleep. Don't sleep. Talk to hyung. Talk to hyung," Jin pleaded.

"Wanna sleep..."

"Kooki! Kooki, Jungkook! Hey, talk to me. Talk to me. You can't sleep, please, Jungkook!"

Inside the storage room, it was unbearable for Jungkook now. He couldn't feel his body anymore. Slowly, his body leaned sideways until he was lying on the cold floor on his side. His breath came in short, desperate gasps, and with each staggering breath, his eyes could no longer keep themselves open.

His hands fell limp at his side, and his eyes slowly began to close. He heard a loud "thud" sound before darkness engulfed him.

The door suddenly opened as five fingers reached inside.

Namjoon quickly paid the worker and closed the main door of their house behind him before heading towards the storage room.

Meanwhile, the others rushed inside, now joined by Namjoon, only to see Jungkook lying on his side, his back facing them.

They all ran towards him as Jin crouched down and slowly turned him over.

Loud gasps escaped their lips as they saw their little one. His skin was pale, perhaps just a few shades away from turning completely white. He looked lifeless.

"Jun...Jungkook? Hey, Jungkook?" Jin softly called him, expecting the younger to get up immediately and hug his eldest hyung, but nothing happened. Jungkook lay there completely motionless.

"Jungkook!? KOOK-AH?! Wake up!" Taehyung cried.

Yoongi checked Jungkook's pulse, and all color drained away from his face. "It's so...slow, hyung..."

Jin's tears finally flowed. "Hoseok! Call the doctor immediately!" He yelled as he took his jacket off and carefully covered Jungkook. "We need to take him out first!" He said as he picked Jungkook up in his arms and rushed to the living room, followed by his brothers.

Jin placed Jungkook on his bed, and Taehyung covered him with some thick blankets as he was trembling uncontrollably.

Namjoon approached the maknae and slowly knelt down on the floor. He placed one hand on Jungkook's chest and the other on his wrist to check for any heartbeat and pulse. But it was extremely slow.

On the other hand, Jimin and Yoongi were rubbing his hands and feet to warm him up as much as they could.

"H-Hyung, the doctor is here!" Hoseok said as he came with their family doctor.

1 hour Later :

Kim's brothers entered Jungkook's room as the doctor left and informed them about the medicine they had to give Jungkook.

They entered the room only to be met with a heart-wrenching scene.

Jungkook was lying on the bed, his face peeking out from the blanket wrapped around him. He looked really pale and lifeless. The sight was devastating for his brothers.

All six boys sat around Jungkook's bed and waited for him to wake up. They were scared for Jungkook's well-being.

They had almost lost their brother. What if they couldn't open the door in time? They didn't want to think about that.

Jin leaned forward and gently ran his fingers through his youngest brother's hair. He planted a fatherly kiss on Jungkook's forehead, trying his best to hold back his tears. It was hard to see the baby of the family in this situation.

It had been three hours, but Jungkook was still unconscious. The doctor had told them that due to exposure to extremely low temperatures, he was weak, but he would wake up at any moment. And here they were, waiting for their bunny to wake up.

Small groans were heard, and the brothers' attention shifted to Jungkook, who seemed to be waking up. Jin held his hand as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times before fully opening them and looking around at his brothers, who wore worried expressions.

"Hyungs?" He whispered softly, but loud enough for all his brothers to hear.

"Yes, Kooki, we are here," Hoseok said from the opposite side of Jin.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Yoongi asked, caressing his cheeks.

"Better than before," he said slowly as he adjusted himself, helped by Jin, and leaned against the bed's headboard. "Here you go, Kooki, be careful," Jin said as he assisted him. "Thanks, hyung," Jungkook said, giving him a bunny smile.

And suddenly, Taehyung hugged Jungkook and started to cry.

"Hyung, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, confused as he patted his hyung's back.

"I was scared, Jungkook-ah. I was scared!! You were so cold and pale, and not moving... I thought... I thought... I was going to lose you. I was going to lose my only younger brother!" Taehyung said, crying, which broke Jungkook's heart.

He slowly broke the hug and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, saying, "But now I am alright, see? I am here in front of you, perfectly fine. So please don't cry; it breaks my heart if any of you cry," he pouted.

"We know, but he is right, you scared all of us, Kook. Your heart was almost stopped," Jimin said, putting his hand on Jungkook's chest.

"I am sorry, hyungs. I worried you," Jungkook said, with a small pout.

"Hey, don't say that. You are our precious little brother. If we don't worry about you, then whom will we worry about, huh?" Hoseok said, cupping his cheeks.

"Yes, Kooki, and never think that we will leave you alone. We will always be with you. We are always seven," Namjoon said, patting his head.

"If you're done chit-chatting, let my bunny drink the hot chocolate. He has to be warm and strong," Jin said as he handed the cup to Jungkook.

"Thank you, Hyung," Jungkook said as he held the cup and took a sip.

"Are you still cold?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, a little bit. I think I need a cuddle, Hyung!" Jungkook said, looking at Yoongi with his puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed. "Okay, fine! Let's cuddle."

"Not fair, I want to cuddle with Kooki too," Taehyung said as he jumped on Jungkook's bed.

"Me too!" Jimin exclaimed, following Taehyung's lead.

"Me three," Namjoon chimed in.

"Me four," Hoseok said, joining in the excitement.

"Me five!" Jin added with a smile, looking at his little brothers.

"It's cuddle time!" Maknae line cheered happily.

They made a makeshift bed in the hall and all lay down while Jungkook was at the center, totally clinging to his brothers.

Jungkook lay between Taehyung and Yoongi as Yoongi ruffled his hair, and they slowly drifted off to sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 264 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
195K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...
49.6K 2.6K 113
Just a bunch of oneshots where Jungkook will be your big brother :) "My destiny got tangled with yours since the very first day I knew you are going...
2.7K 193 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...