The Monster You Made

By 3R3NY3A63R

There was once a boy full of hope. All he wanted was to be a hero and to help those in need. Yet he is mistre... More

Bio
Weapons
Where it began?
Admiration to Detestation
Welcome home
Through the years
Meanwhile
Mystery Saviours
Dynasty of Dominance
U.A here we come
It Has Begun
Farewell for now
Announcement
Addition to the Family
New Allies
Welcome to U.A

King and Queen

4.9K 55 39
By 3R3NY3A63R

(A/n: Would you guys like an MHA story from me? Possibly other suggestions if I like the idea.)

3rd POV

We see the Siblings of Supremacy glaring down at the male students of class 1-A. Y/n with a cold gaze same with his siblings... Except for Bayonetta who just had a seductive smile as she goes much closer to Y/n.

Bayonetta: Why so tense darling?~

Y/n: Not the time Cereza.

Bayonetta: Oh~ first name basis already? How bold.~

Y/n just sighed as Y/n's sisters glared at her with their powers spiking.

Sisters: (That bitch!)

Y/n focused back on the annoyance in front of him as he summoned Yamato and DSD. Suddenly he felt a hand on his chest as he saw his only brother step in front of him.

Mercury: Let me take this one bro.

Y/n just raised an eyebrow as he loosened his grip on both weapons as were the sisters who were beyond confused and powered down.

Eri: What are you doing uncle Merc?

Mercury: Let me show you how it's done Eri.

He looked back at them as Shoto spoke.

Shoto: How desperate are you to die?

Mercury: Me? Dying? I don't think so, pal.

Mineta: Let's just kill him now so I get to touch those hotties over there.

He said with a perverted smile with drool as he looked at the sisters who were just disgusted as Wanda just sent slammed him to a wall hard with her magic. Seeing this his classmates looked about ready to pounce when Mercury just shouted.

Mercury: You know what? Fuck this!

Jean: Language young man!

Mercury: English motherfucker! Now let me show you my secret technique.

He exclaimed to his adversaries.

Izuku: What technique?

Mercury: The best kind you stupid overused MC in fanfics cunt! You annoying green bean shit! Cinnamon Roll my fucking ass! ...

Mercury just started attacking each one of them with ease as he fought them all at once. Meanwhile, with the others, we could see Emerald covering Eri's ears whilst continually gasping while the others look at her weirdly.

Bayonetta: Oh my... The mouth on that one.

Y/n: *sigh* He continues to surprise me.

Y/n sensed another presence within Mercury a rather familiar one. Realizing who it was he had an amused look as he heard a familiar voice.

???: Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost motherfucker!!!

Y/n was a little caught off guard by the last one but shrugged it off. The door burst open and they saw some of the pro heroes there alongside Nezu.

Nezu: What's the meaning of this?!

Momo: Bakugo threatened Y/n-san's daughter which led to all of this.

Nezu: Highly unlikely Ms. Yaoyorozu.

???: Fairly accurate actually.

Everyone turned to see none other than Headmistress Goodwitch herself with a stern expression. Using her semblance she trapped them in bubbles as Aizawa disabled their quirks.

Glynda: Now what brought about this conflict? Mr. Black care to enlighten me.

Mercury: Bakuhoe over there threatened my niece. Then his buddies came along to protect his pomeranian ass. If anything they got off, light compared to what Big bro would've done.

Glynda: I see... Also please refrain from using such vulgar language.

Mercury: English bit- Wait it doesn't sound right.

Goodwitch just shook her head as she let Mercury go.

Glynda: As for the rest of you. You will be sentenced to a week of detention. As for Mr. Bakugo, you'll be sentenced to a 1 week's suspension for threatening a minor.

Bakugo: Who cares about that bit-

Suddenly he was surrounded by floating blue blades as he felt his body become significantly heavier. They all looked to see Y/n his eyes glowing as he increased Bakugo's gravity to a near-lethal level.

Y/n: Finish that sentence and I end you right here.

Glynda: Mr. AllBlack, please cease your assault.

Y/n glared at Bakugo but nodded as he powered down as Wanda put a calming hand on his shoulder.

Nezu: Why aren't you condemning the headmistress? This treatment is unfair!

Glynda: Do not start with me about unfair treatment rat.

She said with a stern tone making the pro heroes back away except Endeavor.

Endeavor: Listen here, woman-

Y/n: I advise against speaking ill of her if you value your life.

He said with his cold and deadly glare as mirage blades circled Endeavor. He tried using his flames but could not due to Y/n preventing him. Now in fear, he backed off as Y/n powered down. Goodwitch glared at them as she softened her tone with the siblings, especially Y/n.

Glynda: Your initiation will take place later Mr. AllBlack. Now I hope you feel at home here in the academy. Have a pleasant day.

She said walking away with the other students in tow in their respective bubbles. She stopped for a while and said.

Glynda: Also you seem to have various visitors Mr. AllBlack.

She said as she walked away with the pro heroes and Nezu leaving the other students.

Rachel: You have visitors Y/n?

He pondered before gaining a small smile.

Y/n: Yes I do... Now for you all to officially meet Cereza.

Bayonetta: Hello darlings.~ It's a pleasure to finally meet my sisters-in-law.

There was a silence before pretty much every girl who likes Y/n shouted.

Girl: HIS WHAT?!?!?!

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n, Mercury, and Eri trying to calm down seething girls trying to attack a smirking Bayonetta hugging Y/n from behind who had a deadpan expression.)

After the complication with Cereza and her claim the sister calmed down but we're on edge with Cereza. Not only was she constantly beside Y/n she would always do something suggestive and he wouldn't mind. Now the girls were debating if whether or not they should admit their feelings. To calm the situation Y/n decided to take Bayonetta away for the girls to cool down. They decided to go to a place they visited quite often.

Speaking of Y/n we could see him talking to Cereza about something rather... Interesting

Y/n: So you'll only agree to help my sisters with their abilities... If I agree to date you?

Bayonetta: Quite perceptive are you?

Y/n: No... I read the contract you made which is clearly fake.

He said holding up a piece of paper that looked to be drawn by that of a 4-year-old as Bayonetta's eye twitched.

Y/n: Eri could draw much better than this. Hell, even Mercury could probably top this.

Meanwhile, with Mercury, we could see him playing Happy Wheels when he shot up all of a sudden. He dialed a number on his phone and shouted with all of his might.

Mercury: I know what you did last summer!

Y/n: Wasnt exactly subtle.

He said shutting off his phone as Bayonetta shook her head.

Bayonetta: *sigh* That's the last time I'm asking a serious favor from Jeanne. But my point still stands.

Y/n: Why are you so persistent about being in a relationship? Specifically with me for no apparent reason.

Bayonetta: *giggling* Darling have you looked at yourself? For one, you were the first to ever resist me and my advances. Any man would have fallen for me and yet here you are surprising me. Despite your rather unmatchable power in all areas, you remain down-to-earth and humble. If others had your power they would immediately see themselves as a god. The only reason almost everyone knows who you are is due to the rumors spread and not once did you do anything for self-gain but for the sake of your family, especially your daughter. To top it all off you are quite easy on the eyes if I do say so myself.~

There was a silence between the two as Y/n processed what he just heard. He and Bayonetta knew each other from a while back when he would roam around at a young age. They became fast friends and would hang out a lot. The only reason they stopped was that both had their duties. With Bayonetta as the Queen of the Umbran Witches and Luman Sages while Y/n was the King of all Hells and the chosen successor for the next King in Black or King of the Symbiotes. He looked into the eyes of his long-time friend and despite the constant seductive town he knew she was sincere. He shut his eyes for some time before speaking.

Y/n: Was that a confession Cera?

He said causing her to slightly blush as she fixed her glasses and cleared her throat.

Bayonetta: C-Cera huh? Is that your little nickname for your dear beloved?~

There was a silence again as Y/n kept his eyes shut he spoke once more.

Y/n: And what if it is?~

This surprised the woman as she has never heard her dear friend/crush flirt in any sense. Most of the time it was accidental and he would still make her blush. Her thoughts were cut off by Y/n holding her hand as he held it tight with her doing the same.

Y/n: Alright enough beating around the bush. If you want to tell me something give it to me straight.

Bayonetta: Whatever do you mean?

Y/n: I'm serious Cera look me in the eye and tell me what it is you want.

He said opening his eyes to reveal a very beautiful and unique blue as he gazed at her.

Seeing this Cereza was entranced by the beauty of Y/n's eyes combined with his handsome face.

Bayonetta: Y/n my dear friend and ally. I've always had my sights on you ever since we were little. Now all I ask is a chance to show you how much I care for you... How much I like you. Can we... Go out together.

She said without breaking eye contact and with a sincere smile. Her tone had no trace of playfulness, not her usual sultry tone. It was... Real, and Y/n already knew the answer.

Y/n: Well my little butterfly I grant you that wish... For I too felt the same as you and would like to take you out for a date if you let me that is.

Bayonetta trying to keep it together replied.

Bayonetta: You fool of course! Yes, I'll go out with you!

She said with a smile as the two closed the gap and kissed bringing each other as close as possible despite the table in between. As they broke it off they looked at each other and smiled.

Bayonetta: Well looks like it's finally official!

Y/n: That it is but... You do know I would've said yes if you just asked me straight up instead of trying to bribe me right?

She was a little flustered but shook it off.

Bayonetta: Regardless now we're together! I only hope your sisters take it well. *mutter* Thought I do have something in mind.

Y/n: And why would they not take it well?

Bayonetta: You're so dense dear but I still like you nonetheless.

Y/n: Well I like you as well now I believe we must go I have a handful of certain people waiting for us back at the academy.

Bayonetta: Your siblings?

Y/n:... You'll see.

Bayonetta surprisingly pouted as Y/n chuckled but called for the waiter for the bill. A blond man arrived and handed it to them.

???: Here you go, mam and sir.

Y/n nodded as Bayonetta thanked him. Y/n paid for it and handed it back to him.

Bayonetta: We appreciate the outstanding service dear. We'll most likely be visiting here a lot so may we know your name? Just so we have ourselves a friend here.

Man: O-oh well thank you mam and the names Ben, Ben Gellar.

Y/n: Well it was nice to meet you, Ben.

He said shaking Ben's hand as Bayonetta did the same.

Bayonetta: Thank you again dear ta ta. Come along now... Beloved.~

Y/n just shook his head with a small smile but intertwined their fingers as they walked out. Meanwhile Ben watched them walk away with a smile but felt a vibration in his pocket. He looked to see someone call him with a caller ID of "Mama #3".

Ben: Huh Mama Rachel's calling.

(Time skip brought to you by the girls sensing a disturbance in the force.)

Y/n and Bayonetta we're flying back with their respective wings. Y/n with his metal wings and Bayonetta with her Butterfly wings. Soon they landed in front of the academy leaving a minor crater in their wake. They were both walking to the dorm given to the siblings but in their case, it was more like a penthouse due to its size. As they made it there Y/n was tackled by 6 figures to the ground.

???: Y/n-san!/Y/n save me!/ Fight me, Father!/ Hmph!/Y/n's here!/ Welcome father!

Some laughter could be heard as the scene faded to black.

That's going to wrap up this chapter hope you enjoyed it. Finally bringing this book back from the dead sorry about that. Wouldn't want this book to be a neglected MC story now don't we? Anyways until then see you at the next one.

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 989 34
This is about a boy who has the entire world against him. What would happen if he went down a path that not even pure evil can determine.
83.4K 1.3K 50
(before you go into this book I need to tell you all that everything you about the see none of this ain't mine also I'm new to this so give me some s...
26.8K 509 8
Y/N L/N, a forgotten nobody who just wants to spread joy but is completely ignored by all. His team, his family, his peers, his teachers, everyone se...
902K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...