Anybody's Anthem (interracial...

By IAmKyana

When Colson(MGK) goes on tour, all he wants is someone to come home to and cuddle with. During his time off... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
Proceed
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
Epilogue
Please???
It's Finally out!!!
Editing This Story!!!
Deleted Chapter!!!?
Thanks!!!

| 15 |

1.4K 35 12
By IAmKyana

Colson•

Sex with her was so amazing. Luckily, we made it in time before the party ended. It was kind of awkward having birthday sex in my house when everyone I knew was downstairs, but all I could think about was her body. She brought me to places I hadn't even imagined I would be. We went at it about four times and all four times were better than the other. We weren't going fast and rough, we were going nice and slow like it was our first time. The experience was almost like we were making love.

I couldn't tell her yet, but I'm definitely at the point where I feel like I'm in love with her. Throughout the months we've been together, we've actually grown closer together as one person. I know everything about her and many more and she knows everything and beyond about me.

I don't feel the need to shut myself in until I feel like it's time to reveal the struggles I went through like my other relationships. She was... Different. I can honestly say that I didn't believe in "happily ever afters" till I met her. She literally changed my point of view on life and love.

She and I both agreed that she'd spend the night because she hasn't yet. Since we planned this already, she had her clothes here. I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of nice having her spend the night because now she can see how I live. It's also great having a second woman's opinion other than your daughters.

After everyone left and Kyilee put Casie to sleep, we laid together in my bed playing with each other's fingers talking just to talk. She laid in a purple sports bra and purple boxer shorts. Most of her skin was exposed to me and I ran my free hand over it tracing her side tattoo. Her skin was so smooth, it felt like a silky material. Her skin was already radiant and glowing, but this made it better in a way.

"How old were you when you got your first kiss?" She asked me running a hand up and down my chest. It sent chills up my spine.

"I told you this already, but I'll tell you again. I was 10 years old and it was a girl named Jae . She was the finest girl in our school at the time and I didn't know her well, but I heard she liked me. So one day I decided to walk her home and that's when she kissed me. After that, it was kind of weird because I lost the spark, so we stopped talking. Had it bad in the 5th grade huh?" I laughed. She chuckled with me and then went on her stomach staring into my eyes.

"How long have we been dating for?" She asked me. I wanted to slyly reply "you tell me" but I didn't. I'm pretty sure this was just a test to see if I remember.

"10 months and 3 weeks. Why?" I asked her back. She looked kind of surprised once I added the weeks in there. I've become kind of good with remembering mines and my girlfriends dates and how long we were dating. It was always something they expected of me.

"I don't know how to put this exactly..." She trailed. This made me sit up against my head board. Was this where is ended?

"You know you can tell me anything," I told her. This made her smile and take in a deep breath. It made me think as if I was over exaggerating.

"You know you are really special to me and you've grown to be my best friend over these past ten months. I really love everything about you and it just makes what I'm about to say easier. Richard Colson Baker-" I interrupted her.

"I'm in love with you."

When I said that, she looked like she was about to cry. I was waiting to tell her how I felt for the longest. She smiled and looked like she wanted to jump around but couldn't. That's when I decided to kiss her and tell her how I felt about everything.

"I've been in love with you ever since I've laid eyes on you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I know there are maybe things I don't know about you, but I'm willing to take the journey to find out every inch of you."

"I'm glad you feel the same," she said laughing nervously, "I really didn't expect to be this happy either, but this was a first for me. 95% of the guys I dated were always assholes." She laughed again. I pulled her close to me.

"Well maybe I'm the 5% that'll change your life." I told her. She looked down and then began playing with her fingers. After two seconds of silence, she looked up and smiled.

"I really do hope so. You are like everything a girl could wish for." She told me grabbing for my hand. I held it and then planted a kiss to it.

We went to sleep looking at each other and listening to each other's thoughts. How do you listen to your partners thoughts you ask? Well, it's simple. When you know the person is the one for you and you know everything about said person, your mindset begins to become part of theirs and vice versa.

You can tell what they are thinking about because they tell you everything that's on their mind, no matter the situation. Sometimes, partners hear what their other is saying, but don't actually listen; there is a really big difference between the two. If you do them simultaneously, you'll be the perfect partner.

I got out of bed to go to my bathroom and she followed suit. It was cute the way she walks in the morning too. She waddles like a penguin because her vision tends to get real blurry at times, it's almost kind of funny trying to see her find her way around.

"And what are you laughing at?" She asked about to open my medicine cabinet to get her toothbrush.

"Nothing my Nubian Princess. My Chocolate drop. My African Queen. My-" she chuckled. It was the cutest chuckle I've heard from her yet. It was soft and smooth sounding.

"I get it Colson. You love me, but you don't have to say all that. My white Chocolate mocha. My Vanilla cake. My... White boy." She said like she was performing a monologue. It was theatric and very dramatic. It was almost like it came out a scene of Romeo and Juliet.

We both went to brushing our teethes and doing our morningly routines. She moisturized and buffed her skin so it could be smooth and all I did was watch like I've never seen it before. I've lived with a woman before, but no one like her before. She was always unique in everything she did. Everything just seemed so new with her.

When she was done we went to my kitchen and I cooked her breakfast. Usually it was the other way around, yet I made an exception for her for some odd reason. If you would have seen me last year, you would never seen me in this position in life.

Telling someone I love them and actually meaning it, being in a "committed" relationship because I wasn't always faithful. All I needed was a woman; not a girl that could set me straight and tell me what I was doing wrong. Not some girl that was scared to tell me her feelings, because feelings matter.

She sat at my island typing away at the keyboard on her phone. She has been typing for a while now, I wondered what she was doing.

"What are you doing over there?" I asked turning my body slightly so that I could still see the pancakes that I was cooking and her face.

She looked up and smiled. "I'm writing a poem, do you mind?" She asked smirking.

"What's it about? It's not about me is it?" I asked innocently. Although, it would be nice to have someone write a poem about you.

She rolled her eyes and stopped typing. "Wanna hear it? I think it says a lot." She said. I nodded my head.

She thinks it says a lot about what? Just tell me what the poem is about.

"Let me into your island. A place so sacred that no one is ever worthy of entering. A place where I find comfort, a place where we see eye to eye. If I let you into my island will you see all the different places and the different scenes to find comfort in me? All you have to do is let me in your island. A place so sacred that no one is ever worthy of entering. Not even me." She finished.

I wasn't really the type to be interested in poems and the meaning of them so I had no idea what this specific poem meant. At first I was tasting a bit of sexuality in the beginning, but when it ended I was getting a touch of miscommunication and not opening up. This might not have been about me, yet there had to be someone in mind when she wrote it.

All you have to do is let me into your island. A place so sacred no one is ever worthy of entering. Not even me.

I was curious as to why she chose those words in particular. It was a great how she worded everything. I was thinking that island, was like saying let me into your world. And a place so sacred, was almost her saying that this person didn't like opening up. I got it! That's it! This poem is about opening up. All I had to do was break it down and figure out which parts meant what. I got!

"I actually really love this poem. The whole concept of not opening up and miscommunication. Right?" I questioned her. She smiled which meant I got what she meant.

"That's right. The whole concept is about not opening up. I mean, it's not about you, but I feel like someone can relate to this poem. There is always somebody out there afraid of opening up." She told me. She was right.

"I agree." I said flipping the finished pancakes onto two separate plates. She thanked me and I got the maple syrup out. She gave me a look as soon as I put it in front of her.

"I don't eat pancakes with Maple Syrup. Remember?" I had just remembered that she liked eating her pancakes and waffles with Chocolate syrup. What a weird girl? A weird beautiful-

"Colson?" She said waving her hand in my face. I snapped back to reality and she chuckled to herself. I grabbed her the Chocolate syrup from the fridge and handed it to her. She thanked me again and ate her pancakes.

"So I didn't ask you how your night was, but how was your first night here?" I asked her. She shoved a piece of pancake in her mouth and then took her time chewing. Were the pancakes that good?

"The bed was comfortable, I like snuggling close to you; everything was great. We could definitely do that again." She answered me. I nodded my head. That was her basically asking if we could do it again.

When she was finished I washed the dishes and she went and got in the shower. She wanted to go out and I was with it as long as it wasn't the mall again. I've been to the many time this month, I know every employees name. I was thinking that we could go to the club. I haven't been in a while and Kyilee hasn't either. It could be a great experience that we could share together.

I decided that I was going to wear black overalls, a long sleeve red shirt and my black and red Timberlands. I didn't know what she was planning on wearing and I still knew that it was going to be great. I saw when she packed a couple of clothes from her house and most of them were club ready and most of them were revealing. Something that I hoped she'd only be wearing for me.

When she came out of the shower her hair was wet and her body was glistening with water. I felt that I could take her right there, so I looked away from her. She put lotion on her body and grabbed the clothes that she would be going out with tonight. I saw a black bustier top, blue ripped jeans and black Timberlands.

I guess we had the same taste about how to go to the club.  I never did my girlfriends hair before, but I wanted to try it with her. Her hair looked so easy and in control that I wanted to just put it in a bun. I mean, I did do Casie's hair and they were almost the same, so how hard can it be? So when she finished putting on her clothes and spraying herself with perfume, I asked her.

"Babe, lemme do you hair." I told her. She gave me a 'are you kidding' look and then rolled her eyes at me.

"Do you even know what products to put in my hair? It's natural, babe." She told me sounding really skeptical.

I walked to my closet and pulled out all the products I use in Casie's hair and came back. She looked pretty surprised that I had them and then grabbed the one's she used which was the Cantu products and the Mane Tail moisturizer. 

I returned the rest of the products to their respectful places and came back to her sitting in my Rollie chair. I grabbed a wide tooth comb and a soft bristle brush to put it all in a bun. I moisturized her scalp first and the comb it out. After that, I grabbed the brush and brushed all her fly aways away. When that was done, I grabbed a pony tail holder and put it into a bun. I gave her a mirror and she looked overwhelmingly happy.

"It's actually really nice. It's almost as good as mine," she said. I smiled. "But, thank you." She said getting up and hugging me. I was about to kiss her and she put her hand up to block me.

"What?" I questioned her.

"The lipstick is too on point for you to go on and fuck it up." She responded. The problem was that she wasn't wearing any lipstick. I grabbed her face and planted my lips on hers. She pushed my face away a little then pulled them closer again.

"Take your sexy ass to the car, I'll be right behind you." I told her as soon as we pulled away from each other. I smacked her butt as soon as she walked away.

I pulled open my drawer and took out the red velvet box. The same red velvet box I've been keeping in here just in case the right one came along. I knew it was her that I wanted for the rest of my life, but I didn't know if she was ready for the first marriage she would have to be with a man that was always on the road. I wasn't ready to propose just yet, but it was going to be pretty soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 231 25
Camila and her friends are crazy and wild. Their nights full of drugs and booze, but also a lot of drama. With a drug lord on her back Camila takes...
296K 11.7K 53
"I might not love you now, but I will learn to love you" ___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___ Rozella Mogane had always been dwelling in...
1.2K 15 12
It's just simple Domson. Mgk x Yungblud Mpreg
376K 14.6K 118
Blair's a young, wild, untamed savage that holds nothing back, protecting herself at all costs after a messy and continuously damaging break up which...