L I L A R H (The Exalted)

By haniyyerh-x

NOT YOUR EVERYDAY/AREWA LOVE STORY. "...... I'm leaving" I said which make him halt in his space and laugh hy... More

copyright and author's note
prologue
chap 1: preparations
chapter 2: the bomb
𝓡𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓷 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓶🌙🌠
chap 3: The meeting
Chap 4:the other side
chap 5: trip to Mauritania
chapter 6:touring Mauritania 1
chap 8: touring Mauritania 2
chap 8: Returning back
chap 9: Visit and preparation
chap 10: the wedding
chap 11:the wedding 2
chap: 12: The picture frame
Chap 14: ten questions
Chap 15: I'm so scared
Chap 16 : Gala night
Chap 17: A visitor
Chap 18 : Tit for tat

chap 13: Dance in the rain

215 40 0
By haniyyerh-x

...And I fell for you like a raindrops

L I L A R H

It's have been two weeks since I got married,all I could say is,it's the most boring days of my life,all I do is to eat,watch Netflix,read books and sleep, sometimes I design some clothes.nothing more nothing less.you could be thinking where my husband dearest is,well all he do is to wake up early in the morning and go to work, comeback late at night when I'm fast asleep,on weekends he spends it in his study room,he only came out when is time to pray or time to eat which is the only time I get to meet him. All I can say is he is quite workaholic.

Its a Saturday morning, its raining cats and dogs since morning. the month of August is the best month of my life Because of rainfall,how it lashes out in fury rising with the din of morning traffic,its great metallic wings smashing against the ground, heating the air with increasing intensity.I love water,I really enjoyed playing with it when ever I got the chance I'll never let it slip.i love rain when it catches me by surprise,I love rain even if it ruins the picnic,one of my favorites things to do on earth is to listen to the rain when I can really concentrate on it. Its only say that within each life rain must fall and this rain is in reality the pain, sorrow, Challenges, difficulties disappointments and struggle of true road of life.

Those who says only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
I was kind of child that spend most of the time in bathroom or swimming pool playing with water,I bath more than seven times a day just to feel the water on my skin make me happy,when ever I'm angry or piss I will just shower and then I'm cool, That's why I'm called a mermaid or fish by my friends. Rain is soothing... nutritious...and absolutely essential to my being.

Since morning I'm at the balcony watching and enjoying how the rain mercilessly beat the soil and how the soil release it warmed scent that can calm a grieving heart.listening to the murmur of the water, and how the clouds float across the sky.
it urges me to just enter the rain and play like I used to.after many thoughts I get down and went towards the kitchen to the backyard.its like I talk to the rain, the cloudburst and it's starting raining heavenly more than before.

I stay more than thirty minutes in there, mostly singing, dancing and playing happily.enjoying the greatest blessings of Allah.

"It's okay,you better get in before you catch cold"My moment got interrupted by some one.I look towards the direction of the voice and found out it's Aryan standing from afar watching,for how long is he there.
I gently walk out of the rain, droplets of water dripping from my clothes.

"Careful"He shouted but before I know it,the silkiness of the cold tiles swept me off of my feet, shriek escape my mouth,I close my eyes waiting for my body to hit the solid ground
but found my self in Aryan's masculine arm.i instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck for support. Slowly,i open my eyes interlocking it with Aryan's my heart beat skipped ten times.i stare deeply through his mesmerizing eyes,we both lost in our thoughts until when a thunderstorm strike us out of our Revere.i immediately emerge my self from his body.

"Uhmm thank you" I said trying to steady my self I look up at him and my drenched self have also wetted his clothes,my eyes bulged, he notice where I'm looking.

"S.. sorry" I stuttered looking everywhere but his eyes

"Don't worry I will just changed it" He said wrapping a towel on my body which I haven't notice before.

"Change before you catch cold"

I slowly Walk to my room trying not to slip again which I successfully did,I showered with a warm water and change into blue afternoon dress I started blow drying my waist length hair.

My hair is so voluminous,so full and lengthy,so black I'm noirette.sometimes I even cry when drying it especially when they interlock and entangle them selves.my hand aches badly,I can't braid them because of its silkiness it would unbraid itself in just one day so i just style it however I wish but it mostly stays like a bird nest.My mum cutted it three times saying it of no use to me since I don't take care of it but when ever she did they grew up even longer than before,I don't know if it's the Fulani or Mauritanian genes but I so much love my hair.

Ouchh,I cried out.its so frustrating why would I have to got drenched in water.
Suddenly there was a knock,maybe it's the maid.
but the maids are off by this time,they went back to their chamber by ten and it's almost twelve noon now, maybe it's Maria. I shrugged

"Come in Maria and help me dry my hair" I shouted, Aryan came in holding a plate of tea cup.He keep looking at me bemusedly,he muttered something which I couldn't comprehend until it dawn to me.

"Oh my hair" I panicked, trying to find my cap.

"Sorry,I just bring you some ginger tea just so you don't catch cold" he said giving me the tea,to which i smile thanking him. He made me sit on the stool in front of the dressing table.

"Let me help you with that" he said collecting the dryer from my hand.may be he saw how frustrated I'm or he heard me calling Maria for help, anyway I'm happy for that he save me from aching hands.

I closed my eyes enjoying how he blow dried my hair,how he oiled and moisturized it,so comforting.i wish I can seize this moment.

I groaned when he stopped,I really don't want it to end. He laughed at my childishness.
"Open your eyes and see." He said.

I look at the mirror and Wow.

He oiled and comb my hair then braid it in a tail.make a nut with it.so simple yet perfect.my hair shine brightly.

"Wow thank you so much" I said excitingly.he nodded

"So you like rain"

"So much"

"I see, pluviophile ?" I nodded

"Why are you ignoring me" I ask suddenly

"No I'm not ignoring you"

"You're always at work and whenever you are at home you're in your room or office"

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you,it's just that I have alot of works at hand"

"Okay wishes you more success"

"You know,uhm my grandmother and my relatives are going back so I wanted to go see them before they go" I said,My maternal relatives that came from Mauritania are going back tomorrow,They spend some week in Kaduna.so they are leaving tomorrow.

"Okay,I'm also going to see them off"
He once went to greet Jaddatie,come see jaddatie how she kept praising him.hmm
Well he's well respectful I can say but the can't deny the fact that he neglected me for two weeks.

So later in the evening we left together.
I'm really happy to be home again,I feel like it have been decade since I came.

We met Jaddatie,grandma Noora,my uncle and ya Farouq in the lounge chatting happily.i immediately went to the warmth embrace of jaddatie,I flung my self into her fragile body,she Yelped.

"Do you want to break the remaining bones, can't you see I'm old and not strong"

"I missed you so much jaddatie"I snuggled deeply into her body

"Jaddatie you just finished saying you're stronger than me, what happened to 'I can easily break your bones'" Ya Farouq said mimicking her voice

"You can't compare yourself with me you know" I said.

Aryan Salam in,he greeted my uncle and then crouch near jaddatie to greet her.

Masahal Khair jaddatie : Good evening jaddatie"

"Masahal Khair Aryan Kaif anta : Good evening Aryan how are you"

"Bikhair Alhamdulillah wa anti: I'm fine Alhamdulillah and you"

"Nashkurullah: we thank Allah"

They continue exchanging pleasantries.i was like what the hell,he can speak Arabic fluently. I'm surprised.
His Arab accent mixed with his deep British accent.His voice so Seren.
They kept chatting together with jaddatie like they have known each other for long. I know jaddatie is carefree and jovial but I don't expect them to blend so much.
I just lied on her fluffy lap like a baby chatting with uncle, Ya Farouq,and grandma.

"Where is Aunty Shams" I ask because I haven't see her around.

"She is at Sakina's resident,she is coming later so we can take off tomorrow" Grandma Noora answered.there flight is early in the morning.

We continue chatting happily,I'm so happy to be with them they brighten up my day.we have dinner before we decided to take our leave.i was so emotional,I feel like I will leave them for the first time.ofcourse they consoled me, I'm such a baby I Know, believe me if you have some one like jaddatie as a grandmother you'll be a total spoil brat because she's going to pamper you with so much love, care and affection.you will never get tired of her especially her fluffy body that will make you to snuggle deeply into her warmth. I'm gonna missed them....

I went to my old room to get some of my things which are mostly books.two full box filled with amazing books. I call the Houseboy to take it to the car.

I went back to lounge to bid them faraway.
"Aryan,I beg you please take care of my baby,she have been through alot,she's depressed, bring her back to her own self. I know you can do it,I trusted you"Jaddatie said holding Aryan's hand. That is the first thing I heard when I enter the lounge.

"Insha Allah i will,I can't promise you but all I know is that I will take care of her,I will die protecting her"

"Thank you so much my son"she smiled brightly and patted his back.

"Amarya,: bride, how is married life treating you" Ya Farouq said approaching me

"Well as you can see" I said winking at him

"Of course I see, since it makes you ignored your sweet brother "

"And he didn't even care to check on me"

"I don't want to ruin your honeymoon phase "
I just rolled up my eyes,I hope he didn't see that cause I will be dead now.

"What did you just did" He ask frowning,I told you.he hate to roll eyes at him especially twisting mouth.well that's worst because the next thing you feel is blood gushing out of your mouth.if your teeth are fine then thank God.
He once slapped Safiyya that she have to loose two teeth, thank goodness she's young at that time or else she will be living with two teeth absent.but still it takes more than a year to grew another ones.

"Jaddatie help me,help me I'm not ready to die young"I ran trying to hide behind jaddatie.

"Jaddatie let me deal with this girl ta raina ni dayawa: she disrespect me too much"

"You are going to hit her Infront of her husband"

"Let him be jaddatie,I'm ready to retaliate"Aryan said,oh come see my flushed face.
"So you are all ganging up on me,I must find a wife too"
They all burst out laughing.

"Be a good and respectful wife to your husband okay"jaddatie said when we're leaving.

"Promise me that" she inquire

"I Promise"

"Save journey, don't forget to call me when you reach" I said

And then we left
We past a ice cream parlour, I want ask him to stop but I couldn't.

"You want it"He ask,I nodded.may be he noticed me staring.he reverse the car and packd it in the packing lot.

"Which flavour do you want"

"Cherry Vanilla,matcha, white chocolate,butter scotch, and black raspberry chip" I said enthusiastically.
Don't ask me why much,I love ice cream so much .

"Wow quite lot"He went in and bought it.
I couldn't wait to be at home I just dive in the cherry Vanilla. Ice cream is life.
The moment the ice cream melt in my mouth I couldn't help but moaned.
I felt his gaze on me I look at him.
"Sorry" I muttered

"Don't worry just enjoy your ice cream"
I continue eating while he continues looking at me here and there until it dawn to me

"Have it" I said giving it to him

"Nah just enjoy it yourself, I'm contented watching you, so adorable"I blushed.

We went home,I keep the remaining ice creams in the fridge before retiring for the day.

What a wonderful day

*******
Assalamualaikum lovelies
How are you?

I'm here again
Well when I said "sai Kun ganni" at the last chapter,I mean it because I wouldn't update any time soon,I don't have anything draft and I also don't know how the chapter will went.
but when I reminded my self that school is resuming just a week or so,I decided to update.

I wrote this chapter when it's raining,it's not just lilarh who enjoyed the rain,I did too.😌🤪

I hope you read it too when it's raining too😁

Pls spice me up with alots of vote and comment.

Love you all
Byeeeee
I will update soon inshallah
     ❤️❤️❤️

Haniyyerh-X

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 3.1K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
515K 25K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
46K 4.8K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...
608K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...