Powerful Alliances||ongoing

By imagine_itwasreal

In the mafia when concerning marriage there's one rule:marry into another powerful family because here marria... More

Dear Reader
characters
1. new year
2. formalities
3. preparations
4. the big day
5. after party
6. night temperatures
7. Icebreaker
8. training
9. virgin mary
10. sit
11. disgust
12. sushi +F.R.I.E.N.D..S
13. morning sex
14. The Test
15. burning
16. care
18. pinky promise
19. for her
20. victimising
21. love
22. bittersweet
23. changing
24. playfully dangerous
25. denial
26. assistant

17. tattoos

7.6K 117 21
By imagine_itwasreal

Elara
Although I've been home for a few days not one person has asked me why I was in the hospital, I assume they all think I had pneumonia and I prefer that. I would hate to explain to everyone the way my brain works. It's currently 1 am and only me, Sienna and Faye are awake. That's how you can tell there's no work to be done today. There won't be a lot of work from now on seeing as we all burned most of the mafia leaders in Italy.

"I need to get fucked," Faye randomly states. Me and Sienna look at each other. Did we really hear her right? "Are you and Ares not in a good place?" Sienna asks her and she smiles, shaking her head "no don't worry we are I mean like get high or drunk,I need to get intoxicated." "Lets go then," i say and Faye shakes her head "it's too early."I look at her,like really look at her because eyes talk and I see someone who is trapped,not phyiscally but mentally she feels like she isnt free.May that be because of being the literal mafia boss or a mother of two sons?I dont know but i do know that if she wants to feel free for a little while then she should. Sienna looks at me and as if she read my mind she says "Faye, all of our husbands are sleeping,our kids are playing we have no purpose here so lets go and get fucked.Litterally or mentally,up to you." She says picking up her phone and heading for the door.

Faye shakes her head but before she says anything i take her hand and gude her outside. We join Sienna who is playing I Was Never There by The Weeknd and i already start to feel intoxicated. The weeknd makes me feel as if im sat on a tall building watching everythingg beneath me descend into flames.  Sienna drives us to a bar thats nearby to us.

Faye at the bar orders Bacardi and me and Sienna stop her "how about you start with something less strong,"I suggest but she shakes her head and starts to drink. Sienna agrees to be the 'sober friend' beacause she's driving.

After a few drinks my phone vibrates and I read it in my head.
unknown:where tf are you who's unknown. I think for a second but it doesn't come to me so I call 'unknown.'
"Hi?" I say.
"Elara where the fuck are you?"
A voice from the background asks "and where's Sienna?"
"Sienna is with me." I say and 'unknown' asks "where? Dove?(where)."
"Who are you?" I ask and 'unknown' sighs.
"Elara did you not save my number?It's me your husband." Oh shit. "Shit," I say and Sienna notices my confusion so takes the phone.

"Xavier piss off I'm with your girl and I'm sober so nothing will happen go back to bed." Sienna tells Xavier before ending the phone call. She give me my phone and I look at Xavier's contact and see that she changed it to 'Xav :)' I smile at her and have another drink.

Sienna is wearing a crop top, I look at her stomach and shit. She has a tattoo. "You." I point at her. She faces me. "You have a tattoo?" I ask wondering how I've never seen it. She says "yeah I do I got that one when I was 16." She tells me. I want a tattoo. "Sienna can I get a tattoo?"

Sienna
I'm sat in the middle of two idiots- two drunk idiots. Elara is gulping down bourbon and Faye is-shit she's passed out. I slap her face to wake her up. "What?" She asks looking around. "Your at a bar, and now we have to go." I tell her and she nods seeming a lot sober than before.

Elara just asked me if she could get a tattoo and personally I don't have a problem with it, I have a few so why not. "Elara get up and I'll take you to a tattoo artist." She's like a kid who sees candy ,her eyes light up and she follows me out of the bar.

"Morning," I greet the receptionist at the tattoo parlour. "Morning Sienna, want another tattoo?" She asks and I shake my head and say "no not today, today Elara will be getting a tattoo." She leads me, Elara and Faye into a room and tells El to sit. "What are we thinking?" she asks El preparing the needle. El says without hesitation "angle wings with a halo." The woman looks at her confused so her drunk ass grabs a piece of paper and sketches the tattoo design out. Its cute but with meaning kind like her.

Because of how small the tattoo is it takes about a minute and when the lady is done and El looks at the tattoo I see that her eyes are full of pain, not from the tattoo but from whosever those wings are for. She blinks and whispers in the lady's ear. She smiles and tells us all to leave the room. Faye who is now much more awake says "she's probably getting a tattoo on her arse." I smile knowing she probably is.

"She's going to be pissed when she sobers up," I tell Faye and when we both look at each other I know we both are thinking the same thing. We both barge into the room both of us fully expecting El to have her arse out but instead she's already done. She smiles at us and ushers us to her. She pulls down her pants slightly and oh my god. She has tattooed on her hip 'kiss me here' and from the test 'Xavier'. I cover my mouth.
I've never been more proud of her. She sees our reactions and asks "does it look bad?" Bless her. "No, its amazing I'm just shocked."

I offer to pay for it but after the lady whose name i learn is Kate, sees the M tattoo she refuses. I stop Elara from walking out. "El, do you want the M tattoo,you might aswell," i suggest and she nods her head. Kate asks her to sit and asks "where would you like it?" she points to behind her ear.

Xavier
The main door opens and in comes Faye,who has a grin on her face,Sienna who is arm in arm with Elara. "Tell me everything." Darren says and Sienna and Elara rush to tell him about their day. Faye winks at me before going upstairs. She's definitely drunk. "Ok so first we went to a bar and me and Faye got drunk and then I got four tattoos." Elara tells Darren who just laughs. Four! "Show me them," I say,now involving myself in this conversation.

Elara turns to face me as if she didn't see me when she came in. Sienna sits back in Darren's lap with a victorious smile on her face. She shows me the angel wings and says "for my mum," I nod and Sienna stops smiling. El shows me my name etched permanently into her skin,my name over her blood and I look at Sienna,she shrugs and quickly takes herself and Darren upstairs. Elara points at a M and when I realise I touch it and she asks "I should have asked you,I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Stop apologising,you don't have to ask my permission for anything and my love these are beautiful but where is the last one?"

She smiles and kisses me biting my lip slightly. She pulls her pants down slightly and when I see it. Fuck.Jesus. She smiles at me,her smile makes me melt. I kneel down and kiss her where the tattoo says and she hums in pleasure.

I promised I would have a chapter out today so here it is. I'm trying to post chapters faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 251 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
10.3K 338 32
Elena Morales. Elena Morales is the daughter of the Spanish Mafia boss Carol Morales and his wife Anastasia Morales. Elena knew that one day she'd ha...
4.1M 88.9K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...
548K 8.5K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...