Spider-Man: No Way Home... Wi...

Bởi fictionalstoriesbyme

Peter Parker's identity has been revealed to the entire world! What will he do? How will the lives of Dani, N... Xem Thêm

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
BACKGROUND INFORMATION (PART TWO)
The Beginning
"I'm a really good lawyer"
"How are you feeling?"
"If you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed."
"Ok... Stephen..."
"Stop tampering with the spell!"
"Hello, Peter"
"You're not Peter Parker"
"Leave me alone..."
"No, seriously. What's your actual name?"
"I got my body back!"
"It wasn't crazy, Max!"
"WHERE'S MAY?!"
"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself."
"Well played, Osborn... well played, indeed"
"So, did you see that coming or-"
"I could go for a burrito"
"Norman's on sabbatical, honey"
"It's just me and you..."
"I'm Spider-Man..."
"Uncle Ben said it"
"You have someone?"
"I wanna fight an alien!"
"HEY, MAX! I MISSED YA, MAN! HO!"
"I love you guys!"
"Miss me?"
"Are you ok?"
"My three boys..."
The End
CAST (FOR ALL THREE BOOKS) (INCLUDING MENTIONED CHARACTERS)
"Spider-Man... With Cimorelli"
"Remember Me"
"I'm The Ultimate Spider-Man... And We're Cimorelli"
"The Big Guy"
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
THANK YOU... AGAIN!

"...Fascinating!"

37 2 18
Bởi fictionalstoriesbyme

Before hitting the road, May grabbed some clothes and told Peter to put them on, while she cleaned hit suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After bringing Peter and Norman to the Sanctum, May was about to drive off, when Peter stopped her.

"May?... Thanks for talking some sense into me."

"You're welcome, honey," she smiled. "Love you."

"Love you, too," smiled Peter. "Also, thanks for cleaning my suit."

May smiled, once more, then drove back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got inside, Peter walked Norman over to his friends.

"Mr. Osborn-"

"It's 'Dr.,' actually."

"Oh, sorry!" apologized Peter. "Mr. Osborn, this is my girlfriend, Dani. These are my friends, Ned and MJ. Guys, this is Dr. Norman Osborn."

"A- as in 'Mary Jane?'" asked Norman.

"It's Michelle Jones, actually," said a nervous MJ.

"...Fascinating!" whispered Norman, before walking around and observing the strange place. 

Ned pulled Peter and his friends aside, to ask him a question.

"Do you think there are other Ned Leeds-es, out there?" he asked, with an agape jaw. "If there are other Neds out there, I wonder what they're like..."

"I- I don't know, man-" said Peter, before Ned cut him off.

"What if there's one where, like, we don't even live in the same neighborhood or, like, the same state. Like... that Ned's in Nebraska and..."

Ned stopped and slowly looked up, making eye contact with his best friend.

"...What if we were meant to be together?... Like, in an alternate universe?" he whispered, dramatically.

The group of friends just stood there for a few seconds, before bursting out laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Norman was still looking around. He was amazed at every single detail, in the room he was in. He stopped cold in his tracks, however, once he saw a familiar face.

"Octavius?" he asked, before walking over to his former colleague.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter saw this, and he and his friends went over to make sure nothing bad happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norman looks around, then spots Doc Ock in his cell.

"...Osborn?" asked Ock, in shock.

Norman's facial expression changed from disbelief, to confusion, once he saw Otto's mechanical arms.

"What... what happened to you?"

"What happened to-?!" scoffed Otto. "You're the walking corpse!"

"You mean 'The Walking Dead?'" asked Peter.

"Silence, boy!" he snapped.

"What do you mean?" Norman asked Otto.

"You died, Norman... years ago."

"You're insane," sighed Osborn.

On the other side of the room, Max just started laughing.

"Gosh, I love it here," he smiled.

Just then, Peter walked up to Octavius' cell.

"What are you talking about? He's not-"

"Dead," stated Marko. "They both died... fighting Spider-Man."

Norman's eyes went wide. He looked back to face an equally as confused Peter Parker.

"It was all over the news..." continued Sandman. "Green Goblin? Impaled by the glider you flew around on."

As Norman started to remember the past, Flint turned to face Octavius.

"And a couple years later, you, Doc Ock, drowned in the river with your machine."

"That's nonsense!" scoffed Otto. "Spider-Man was trying to stop my fusion reactor. So, I stopped him!... I had him by the throat and then, I... And then, I was here."

Oh, please! Let me tell you something," interrupted Electro. "I was whooping Spider- Man's ass- he'll tell you. So will his little sidekick, she was there too. I was whooping both their asses...  Then, there was this explosion and I... I... Oh, shit. I was about to die."

"Max, do you know?" asked a scared Curt Connors. "...D- do I die?"

"I don't die, right?" asked Aleksei. "Aleksei didn't die, too, do I?"

The four teenagers all stood there, in complete disbelief. What was happening? Just then, a portal opened up and through it, entered Doctor Strange. He was holding an ancient looking box, with, what Peter assumed was, the botched spell inside of said box. Strange's face lit up, once he saw Osborn.

"Oh, great!" he smiled, looking at Peter. "You caught another one."

"No, no, no! Wait, Strange! He's not-"

Not even allowing Peter to finish his sentence, Stephen flicked his wrist and transported Norman into a cell.

"It's ok," Peter told a scared Norman, who was pounding on the cell window with his fists.

Looking back at Strange, Peter noticed the box in the wizard's hand.

"What is that?"

"It's an ancient relic. La Macchina di Kadavus..." Strange told the teenager. "I've trapped your corrupted spell inside, and once I finish the proper ritual, it'll reverse the spell. And send these guys back to their universes."

"And then what? We perish?" asked Octavius.

"Nah, no thanks," called Max. "I'll pass on that."

"Let me out of here, Peter!" cried a scared Norman.

"Strange, we can't send them back. Not yet," Peter told the Sorcerer Supreme.

The wizard threw his head back and sighed.

"...Why?" he asked, with an irritated tone.

"Some of these guys are gonna die!"

"Parker... it's their fate."

"Come on, Strange!" pleaded Peter. "Have a heart!"

"In the grand calculus of the multiverse, their sacrifice means infinitely more than their lives," Strange told him, as he looked at the box.

Peter looked at Strange, in disappointment.

"If they die, they die..." he told Peter. "...I'm sorry, kid."

"Don't!" warned Strange.

The last thing Peter did in that moment was care about what Strange was saying. After seeing a web-line attach to the box, Stephen looked up at the teenager. He tried to pull it back into his hands, but Parker was just too quick for him. Thinking on his toes, Peter shot a magic web at Strange, transporting him into the cell that Sandman was in.

"Dude, what are you doing?!" asked Ned.

"Peter, you better go. Go!" Dani told him.

Peter nodded and ran away, box in hand, as he struggled to put his mask on. 

"Yeah..." said MJ, who was reading "Station 11." "...Go..."

"This is why I never had kids," Strange muttered, to himself, before walking out of Sandman's cell, with ease.

Flint went to walk out, too, but hit his head on the barrier.

"HA!" laughed Max.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

96K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 »•« "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." »•« Wi...
1.6K 96 17
You weren't entirely sure how you ended up being friends with Spider-Man. It was mostly just coincidence. You never expected you'd end up being the o...
16.2K 647 51
A Peter Parker love story. A book in my trilogy series of Peter Parker love stories from each universe! Be sure to check out The Amazing Spider-Woman...
663 40 15
One year after the events, of the first book, Peter and Gwen are about to celebrate their one year anniversary, as well has Lauren and Harry. Speakin...