Spider-Man: No Way Home... Wi...

By fictionalstoriesbyme

Peter Parker's identity has been revealed to the entire world! What will he do? How will the lives of Dani, N... More

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
BACKGROUND INFORMATION (PART TWO)
The Beginning
"I'm a really good lawyer"
"How are you feeling?"
"If you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed."
"Ok... Stephen..."
"Stop tampering with the spell!"
"Hello, Peter"
"You're not Peter Parker"
"Leave me alone..."
"No, seriously. What's your actual name?"
"I got my body back!"
"WHERE'S MAY?!"
"...Fascinating!"
"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself."
"Well played, Osborn... well played, indeed"
"So, did you see that coming or-"
"I could go for a burrito"
"Norman's on sabbatical, honey"
"It's just me and you..."
"I'm Spider-Man..."
"Uncle Ben said it"
"You have someone?"
"I wanna fight an alien!"
"HEY, MAX! I MISSED YA, MAN! HO!"
"I love you guys!"
"Miss me?"
"Are you ok?"
"My three boys..."
The End
CAST (FOR ALL THREE BOOKS) (INCLUDING MENTIONED CHARACTERS)
"Spider-Man... With Cimorelli"
"Remember Me"
"I'm The Ultimate Spider-Man... And We're Cimorelli"
"The Big Guy"
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
THANK YOU... AGAIN!

"It wasn't crazy, Max!"

28 2 10
By fictionalstoriesbyme

After finding out the electric man's name was Max Dillon, Peter sent both Max and Flint back to the Sanctum, before getting Max dressed, of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Max and Flint appeared in their respective cells, Lizard looked at the dressed man.

"Maxwell?" he hissed.

"Connors?"

"You two know each other?" asked Dani.

"Of course, we do. We both worked at Oscorp..."

Max could see the kids were confused, so he quickly interjected.

"Uh, it's a place on our world, that doesn't exist here."

"Ohhh!" went the teenagers.

"Max, here, was an electrical engineer, who I later found out, fell into a vat of electric eels on his birthday."

"Yeah," sighed Max. "Hell of a birthday gift... This guy, though, was a scientist. A brilliant scientist... then he turned himself into a giant lizard... Then, he tried to turn the whole city into lizards! Shit was crazy!"

"It wasn't crazy, Max!" snarled Connors. "It was the next step in human evolution."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a scared Ned leaned over to Dani.

"The dinosaur can talk!" he whispered to her.

"Lizard," she corrected.

"Lizard, right. Sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking of evolution..." Connors smirked. "Last time I saw you, you had a gap in-between your two front teeth and a combover. You know, I could give you a real makeover."

"Let me guess," groaned Electro. "You wanna turn me into a lizard?"

"Yes!"

"Nah, sorry! I don't play that way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After fixing the telephone poles he pulled down, Peter decided to catch his breath, when all of a sudden, he got a call from May.

"Peter?" she asked. "I think I found one of the guys you're looking for. He's at the center."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 351 15
Warning: this book does contains spoilers. So if you haven't watched the movie No Way Home, do not read it unless you don't mind having spoilers. De...
127K 4.1K 33
Peter Parker, an orphan who's been in the system since he was 3 years old, he's now 15 and has no hope of finding a family accepting the fact that he...
46.5K 989 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...
43.7K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...