INTENSE LOVE | Kazutora Hanem...

By sunnylays

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š The love that was fortui... More

THE LOVE THAT WE WISHED WAS RIGHT
01: YEARS BEFORE PRESENT
02
03
04
05: FIRST LETTERS TO PRESENT
06
07
08
09

10: THE FUTURE FOR US

151 5 0
By sunnylays

Petopia Pet Store
is now open.

"Good morning! How can I help you?"
I smiled at the kid who entered the shop holding a cute brown puppy.

"Hello, onii-san! My mom and I wants to buy a puppy house!" The kid cheerfully says.

"Sure! Please follow me." I smiled politely at the woman who was behind the kid.

I showed them the multiple puppy houses that just came. The kid chose a red puppy house. They also bought a few toys and dog food.

"Thank you for coming!" I waved goodbye. I chuckled as the kid nearly tripped. I hope his mom didn't see me.

"Tora, can you open the box near the counter?" Keisuke yelled from the back. We have a small office there. I think he's computing the bills for this month. Chifuyu teach him so I don't need to worry.

"Okay!"

Chifuyu went to flight school. Keisuke just graduated college. I didn't finish school because I can't afford it. I talked to my mom after a month of resigning to my previous work. Keisuke will hire me so I don't need to worry that time. My mom have a better job now. That's good for her.

"God, I want winter to end already." Keisuke groaned as he exits the office. He's wearing a black long-sleeved turtle neck and trousers like me.

"I told you to wear the slippers. The floor is cold!" I pointed the slippers on the shoe rack where our boots are. "Hand me the scissors." I added as I scanned the box.

"Here. It's from Chifuyu." He winked at me.

"Oh, I remember he mentioned that he won't be here for Christmas and New year!" I got excited and opened the box, using the scissors to cut the tapes.

"He misses Peke J so much." Keisuke cooed while scratching Peke J who is napping on the top of the counter. "Do you miss Fuyu, too?"

Meow

"He sure misses 'Fuyu." I grinned and took out the baby blue blanket which I assume is for Peke J. "Here's your gift from your Momma." I cackled while placing the blanket on Peke J. Keisuke laughed and slapped my back.

"Oh my God, he won't talk to you if he heard that." We both laughed, imagining what would Chifuyu do of he heard that. "Ooh, I got goosebumps!" Keisuke hugged himself.

I cleared my throat before getting the next time item. A photo album? Keisuke went beside me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

The words in front of the album made me smile.

Chifuyu's Adventure

I flip the album and the first thing that we saw on the first page was a messy room. He must have a camera because the picture was in polaroid. There was also a note below it.

I had a hard time fixing my room here. There's so much to do! This stresses me. I want to go home. :(

But, I realize I don't want to see you guys. :)

"That little shit." Keisuke huffed. I laughed before flipping the album to the next page. "Woah." He took a picture of the flight school. It's really huge. And again, there was a note below it.

I felt nervous because there's so many people here! I don't even know someone here, I want to cry. Although, my classmates were really kind and fun! I made some friends here now!

"Good for you, babe." I smiled.

The next page picture was him wearing his uniform. His back is facing the camera and it was sunset, his hand was reaching for the sky.

I'm tired but I won't give up! I hope you guys are praying for me because I saw the controls inside the plane and there's so many. My head hurts just looking at it.

Let's keep reaching our goals!

Keisuke and I chuckled when we read that, that's so Chifuyu. I hope someone is there for him to give him a coffee. Or maybe he just buys it for himself?

The next picture was inside the plane. It is where the pilot would be. He's right, my head hurts just by looking at the controls.

I know how to start the engine now! I tried the simulator here and it's quite fun! It's like playing a game!

I want to see his face while writing these notes. He sounds really cheerful.

And the last picture, it was Chifuyu who is standing in front of an airplane. He's holding a hat and wearing a pilot uniform.

Look! I just got my uniform! I will graduate in a few days now. I'm sorry if I didn't picture some memorable memories here because I believe that telling you guys will be a better idea. Flight school is really fun. But, I have a lot of breakdowns here. I'm alone and don't have someone to rely on because you guys are far away from me. I miss you two, really.

By the way, please take care of my Peke J! And take care of yourselves too. I hope you are all doing well there. I couldn't come these upcoming holidays because my mom will be here.
But here is a gift for you, guys!

I hope we see each other again soon, my loves.

Chifuyu Matsuno,

Ready for take off.

"We're so proud of you." Keisuke wrapped his arms around me. I was crying while looking at Chifuyu's face in the picture. He's smiling so brightly. The Chifuyu Matsuno Keisuke have known is now back. He's smiling so genuinely without any trace of sadness and doubt.

"Congratulations, babe." I leaned down to kiss the picture.

"Hey!" Keisuke slapped my back. I hissed glaring at him. "How dare you kiss him before me?" He growled. I rolled my eyes before giving him the photo album.

I looked inside the box again and saw a much smaller box. I took it out and untie the ribbon.

"Ha?!" I gasped loudly making Keisuke panic.

"What is it?!" He asked before looking at the box. "Holy shit." I saw how shock he was! I am too! Who is that guy?! "What is that bastard doing over there with Chifuyu?!" Keisuke gritted his teeth while looking at the picture.

I just know this isn't from Chifuyu. Maybe Chifuyu didn't even know about this! It was a picture of Chifuyu running while chasing the guy who took the picture. The guys was grinning while his other hand was raised into a peace a sign.

"Now, I'm worried." I said, looking at the next picture of Chifuyu yelling at the same guy who was now laughing.

And I was kinda surprised when Keisuke let out a hearty laugh.

"It's been a long time, bud." Keisuke looks at the picture closer. Huh?

I didn't question it further and took out the last remaining item inside the box. "A sweater?" I lifted it up and scanned the new sweater. It was a black one.

"Woah!" I turned to Kei and saw him wearing the white sweater. "It's cozy!" He smiled. I nodded, agreeing. I hugged the sweater and smelled it. It smells like Chifuyu!

"Man, now I feel guilty because we didn't sent him any gifts." Kei mumbles. He lifted his wrist and kissed the cuff of the sweater. "I miss him." He sighed.

"Me too."

I looked towards the entrance of the pet shop and smiled when my eyes landed on the clear blue sky.

Have a safe flight, Chifuyu.

Hate is a strong word. Just like love. You can love what you hate. There's a lot of reason why we hate someone. But, when you learn how to love them, those reasons will just be forgotten.

The obstacles were very difficult. I sinned, I suffered, I lost, I loved, I was forgiven, I stood up again with the help of my love ones. It was a roller-coaster ride. It wasn't easy. It's always been hard from the very start.

If Chifuyu didn't gave me a chance to open up, I might not be standing next to Keisuke. Chifuyu is like a glue. He's keeping us together even if we lost his love. It's still there but he chose to let go, for himself. We understand but we continue to give him love.

There's no someday's in this love because the ending is just right.
We don't have to force some things to be perfect. Because we might hurt ourselves or other people.

This is the love that we wished was right. And we are contented in this ending.

Kazutora Hanemiya

╚══════════•●•══════════╝

INTENSE LOVE has officially ended.

The few chapters of this story will be published on Baji's story, Baji's POV of the future. I am aware of the lack of scenes or chapters but I will publish some special chapters of Love Trilogy soon in my compiled Tokyo Revengers Short Stories.

Thank you for reading, voting, and leaving comments on this story. I hope you find peace in my flawed stories. This story is the hardest to write so I am not sure if you guys will be able to get the story plot. I'm sorry. :( I have a lot of personal problems lately so I couldn't update much, but I hope you guys are patient enough to wait for updates.

You have to chase the things that light you. You have to do the things that brings you joy. You have to surround yourself with the people who bring you home to yourself and embrace you in ways that make you feel like you are worthy and accepted and loved.

I already posted the first chapter of the last book of Love Trilogy. You can see it in my profile entitled 'UNCONDITIONAL LOVE'.

Give a lots of love and care.

with love, always.

ly

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.1K 26
ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษชษดแด„แดส€ส€แด‡แด„แด› ษขส€แด€แดแดแด€ส€. - ษช แด…แดษด...
4.7K 207 17
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ A love to keep.