HONKAI IMPACT 3RD x FEM! READ...

By AyakoShizuka

❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽ More

↠RULES↞
CURRENT ERA
PREVIOUS ERA
Rebirth of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Remembrance of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
2nd Eruption - Sirin x Sister! Reader
My One and Only Master - Mei Raiden x Reader
Till Death Do Us Part - Su x Reader
Innocence - Kevin x Child! Reader x Hua
Soft Spot - Kalpas x Reader
Anger - Kalpas x Reader
Enemies to Lovers - Su x Reader
Individuality - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Will of Himeko - Himeko Murata x Reader
Family - Welt Yang x Wife! Reader
Jealousy - Welt x Wife! Reader
Acceptance - Yandere Mobius x Reader
Friendship - Sirin x Reader
Let's Start Over - Pardofelis x Reader
Confession - Kosma x Reader
Limited Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Misunderstanding - Pardofelis x Reader
Star-Crossed Lovers - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Second Chance - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
The Warmth of a Cold Touch - Kosma x Reader
Girlfriend - Kalpas x Reader
Time Had Never Been A Problem - Fu Hua x Sister! Reader
Never Let You Go - Yandere Aponia x Reader
Clashing Personalities ~ Vill-V x Reader
Broken Promises and A Shattered Blade - Kiana Kaslana x Reader
A Spark to Light the Trailblaze - Himeko Murata x Reader
Black Dahlia ~ Vill-V x Reader
Hope for a Better Ending - Elysia x Reader
Her One And Only Regret - Elysia x Reader
One-sided Eternity - Su x Reader
The Calm Cold of Raging Wind - Yae Sakura x Reader
The Incident - Yandere Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Gone - Yandere Herscher of the Void x Reader
Caring for the Sick - Otto Apocalypse x Reader
His One and Only Regret - Otto Apocalypse x Reader
GOLDEN COURTYARD [LIMITED EDITION]
Su relationship headcanons
What Matters Most - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Proposal - Eden x Reader
A Flame Under The Stars - Kalpas x Reader
Forgiveness - Su x Reader
Tea is Better than Coffee - Su x Reader
The Troubles Of Fame - Hua x Reader
Until Next Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Kevin dating headcanons
Matchmaker At Play - Kosma x Reader
The Future Is Not So Bleak Anymore - Kalpas x Reader
The Weekend - Kosma x Reader
Valentine's Day - Sakura x Reader
Trust - Su x Reader
Stars - Elysia x Reader
Profession of Love - Su x Reader

Interlude-Kevin Kaslana Memories

4.2K 114 47
By AyakoShizuka

A/N: While I was writing for the Kevin Kaslana request "Rebirth of a Soul" I made two rough drafts. Ultimately, I chose one of the drafts and left the other one to the side. It felt like a waste so I decided to use it since it was like a continuation of "Rebirth of the Soul".

...

Kevin Kaslana's heart had ceased when his love perished from his world. For 50,000 years, he lived in solitary and without warmth. All that remained of the hero was a frozen shell, hollow and devoid of sense, with only one thing in his mind: annihilate Honkai whatever the cost.

His heart that had been frozen hesitated under the knowledge that you have come back, but not as you once were.

i.

Back in his youth, the snow white-haired male never planned to transfer to Senba Academy. That changed when you conveyed to him your desire to transfer to Senba Academy. Kevin, who had acquired feelings for you, wasn't about to be left behind so he decided to accompany you on your journey.

He studied hard for the exams and it paid off. Three months passed and his popularity skyrocketed.

The new transfer student, Kevin, quickly become popular amongst the female students at the academy. Many hoped to claim the Prince's love for themselves, but he had already set his sights on someone— you, his childhood friend.

During your stay at Senba, you spent the majority of your time by the bleachers to either watch him play or do your schoolwork. Today, you had your nose stuck in a book.

"(Y/N)!"

You managed to catch the flying projectile that was thrown at you. The 'culprit' behind the projectile sat next to you, intentionally sitting close to you that your shoulders touch. He opened his package to obtain the sweet bread that was inside. You stared at him, clearly bothered. He noticed the frown on your face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." You swiftly turned your head away and cast your gaze down on the bread that sat on your lap."It seems the 'Prince' has many fans."

No matter how nonchalant you tried to sound, Kevin could tell in an instant that you were upset. He has known you since you and your mother moved next door. He knew when you were upset.

"Prince? Where did you hear that?"

"Words travel around fast." You deadpan as you fumble with the packaging of the bread. He raised a brow at your attitude."The girls were all calling you that."

His lips quirk in a smirk when he realizes what this was all about.

"Jealous?" He whispers as he leans closer to you.

Your cheeks flush a rosy hue.

With a hand on his chest, you push him back, clearly embarrassed at being called out. "Like I care about what the girls call you." You retorted.

Kevin lifted the package from your hands and opens the bag with ease. The white-haired male gives a charismatic smile leaving you dazed. He hands you the plastic bag.

"There's only one girl I want to be a prince for." He states as he stares deep into the pools of your eyes.

You stared back at him with wide (E/C) eyes, your words stuck in your throat.

Kevin thought that he could have spent the rest of his life happily by your side, but there's no such thing as a happy ending.

The 3rd eruption happened without warning. You and Kevin had been in your shared class when a loud explosion, followed by an earthquake, hit your school. People began to rush to safety, pushing other students out of the way, but Kevin remained undeterred. He took you by the hand, determined to keep you safe.

The two of you were stopped on the way out by a man dressed in black. He told the two of you that he was on a mission to find talented individuals that would aid their cause. You were one of those scouted individuals and he had been sent to keep you out of harm's way. Kevin, who didn't wish to part with you, volunteered to become a soldier for the organization that people soon came to know as MOTH.

That was how the two of you became entangled with the war against humanity's greatest foe, Honkai.

ii.

Humanity proceeded to fight against the Honkai, managing victory after victory.

Then came the 7th, who wielded powers that were unparalleled to her predecessors. To combat this particular herrscher, a project was proposed.

It was the Soldier Project, suggested by Dr. MEI. It consisted of inserting a gene construct, ICHOR, into a person's body, hoping to grant the person superhuman powers and innate Honkai resistance. The chances of survival were extremely low. One of the many reasons you strongly object to the project.

"Kevin, you could die." You tried to sway the white-haired male from participating in the Soldier Project. "The chances of you surviving are little to none."

Kevin understood your concern. The chances of survival were practically none, but it was the only way to move forward.

He smiles at you. "Don't worry, I won't die."

His smile that once brought you solace made you doubt.

You saw how little you could do to change his mind and reluctantly gave him your support. You wished him the best of luck and pressed a kiss to his lips, savoring the warmth provided by the young soldier. You had not known that it would be your last.

He survived despite all odds and won humanity another victory. However, it didn't bring joy.

He returned to you unharmed, but not without cost. Dr. MEI told you of the bad news. As a result of the experiment, Kevin's body temperature had dropped so he could no longer hold you without hurting you.

Thinking back, perhaps that's when everything fell apart.

iii.

"She could have killed my sister out there!" You exclaimed at Kevin, who stood across from you, despising how he took your words voluntarily. "Why do you continue defending her?"

Kevin recounted every argument the two of you had and today was the worst.

After receiving news of your sister's survival, you went down to wait for her by the entrance. When she arrived, you lunged at her while whispering words of relief and gratitude. The moment you settled down, she told you of her new circumstance—that she was a MANTIS. Confused and distraught, you went to seek out answers to explain Fu Hua's circumstance and discover that MOTH had sent her out on a mission to find more qualified MANTISes under the pretense that they were doing a field test for the 10th divine key. In other words, the head scientist, Dr. MEI who was in charge of the so-called test, deliberately sent her and other squad members out, knowing full well that they could have been killed. All because she desired to create more 'MANTISes'.

"(Y/N)..." He said after you had calmed down. "I'm sorry."

"..."

He had apologized to you on several occasions, but this time he truly felt apologetic. You had been so happy when you reunited with your sister and you had been so scared to lose her. Kevin had vowed to protect you.

However, he did nothing but contribute to your pain.

You didn't say anything to him, only stared at him with hallow eyes that once looked at him full of trust. Your eyes brimmed with unshed tears.

"..."

You turned and walk away from him. Each of your steps gnawing at his soul, bit by bit. He caught the look in your eyes. It was of disappointment. He shuts his eyes and basks in silence.

As the war continues, Kevin's humanity was slipping away, as were you.

iv.

When he heard the news of your fate, his mind went blank. He didn't say anything for a while and waited, praying for someone to tell him that it was all a big joke, that you were okay, but no one did. Eventually, he calmly demanded to speak to you.

No one said anything. It was a long painstaking silence.

It was Elysia who stepped up and told him that you were dead. You died at the hands of a honkai beast. He knew, when she offered him a sympathetic look, that her words were sincere— that you really were gone.

It was then he closed his heart from the world.

He stood beside your glass coffin and stared at you through the glass with empty eyes that has since stopped mourning. His hand caressed the smooth surface of the glass that kept him from you.

Like that, the last fragment of warmth that Kevin had for the world vanished. Opening the coffin one last time, he takes your hand in his, something he wasn't able to do when you were alive. The thought hurt more than he anticipated.

His urge to defeat Honkai increased tenfolds following your death.

"Humanity will do whatever it takes to defeat the Honkai." He vows.

The flames of his sword roared. You, who protected humanity, gave them your final song.

He would finish what you have started.

He doesn't care if humanity perceived him as the world's worst enemy. If humanity can win this war, it was worth all the sacrifices he had to make.

From then on, Kevin's time had been frozen, still, much like his empty heart.

v.

Grey Serpent was the one who welcomes him back along with World Serpent's other subordinates — Jackal, Raven, Owl, and among others.

"Welcome back, sire."

The Sire takes his seat upon the empty throne with closed eyes. He opens his eyes, revealing to his subordinate the deep pools that reflected the color of the sky—a sky that has since lost its sun.

"Sire, the body of chiyou will restore your lost powers. I have also recovered something, now offered as a gift to celebrate your return." Grey Serpent presents to Kevin a great sword. "A weapon of such powers should only be wielded by he who leads humanity to its triumphant future."

"And what became of its former wielder?" Kevin asked.

"We've given him every measure of comfort befitting any important and personal guest of yours, Sire."

"Very well. I accept this gift." He takes hold of Shamash's hilt. "We finally meet again old friend. We shall fight together like we used to."

The sword came to life at the will of Kevin Kaslana. The heat that radiated illuminated the hallow columns with its flames. It was a sword that had gifted the Kaslana many victories but shattered many dreams. It is the sword that he will use to fight against his enemies. The blade that will ensure his victory.

"Sire, I also bear another gift."

The male tilted his gaze to the masked figure in silent command.

"We have identified an unknown energy signal residing at Nagazora. Its signature belongs to that of a girl."

"A girl?"

"Yes, sire. A girl was detected within our radar with exceedingly high Honkai energy, but the strangest part is that it is a power that has not been documented or seen before in the PE era. It seems that she has not made contact with the Will of Honkai or exhibited any behavior that belongs to that of the Herrscher persona. Her very existence is a mystery."

"... Who is she?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." Kevin's heart thumped for the first time in 50,000 years. "She is a student currently attending St. Freya Academy. Sire, what should we do with her?"

He turns away from his subordinate.

"... Leave her be."

Until he knows for sure, he won't act rashly.

"Yes, sire."

"..."

The halls become peaceful once again as humanity's hero stood. The feelings that he snuffed out lit up once again. For the first time in 50,000 years, he felt hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 627 21
╭───╯ . . . . . ➷ Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? ➶ . . . . . ╰───╮ ╔...
5.2K 122 13
This story is about one tree. Sprouting from a tiny heart, coming from only one soul, it shall grow greater than any other. I do not own Honkai Impac...
29.5K 1.3K 11
[ H I A T U S ] ❝ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆...
3K 59 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...