A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 58

268 8 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 58: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Yu Juan once woke up in the middle of the night, his eyes were flushed by the nightmare, hiding in Duan Rong's arms and crying, woke Duan Rong, Duan Rong hugged him and coaxed a few words, and asked what dream he was having.

    Yu Juan said, "After my parents died, I often worried that one day I would be discovered and taken away for research."

    Duan Rong was mainly trying to tell Yu Juan not to cry and not be afraid, so he kissed him and coaxed him. Half-soothing, "Second brother will protect you. If you are really discovered, maybe the country will treat you as a national treasure?"

    This national treasure made Yu Juan laugh, and he couldn't help but think, "Yes, in case it is actually true. I won't be sent to do research, it's good to serve me with delicious food."

    Xiaoyu's voice was soft and sweet, and at night, in his lover's arms, he said impossible things.

    The research value of a living mermaid is above all else.

    Even if Yu Juan is allowed to live, he will always live in the laboratory, and he will no longer be free.

    Time returned to the present, Duan Rong opened his right eye, which was covered in blood. He seemed to have made a decision, and this decision made his hands tremble violently.

    Yu Juan was too close to Duan Rong, and instinctively felt his thoughts. He was helpless and wanted to hold Duan Rong, "Second brother, second brother..."

    He wanted to save his lover.

    But Duan Rong didn't look at him, and still looked at Jiang Chaosheng. Jiang Chaosheng took out a small dick from his military boots and faced Yu Juan, "Let me go."

    He hooked his lower lip, his eyes shifted . , looked at Yu Juan's legs, which had recovered his legs, "Otherwise, I will be taken back by the police outside, and there is no guarantee that my mouth will say anything."

    Duan Rong finally spoke, his voice hoarse as if his throat was bleeding, "Impossible. "

    We can't let Jiang Chaosheng go, and we can't let him live.

    Jiang Chaosheng took a deep breath, shot a shot on the rock, and told the police outside that he was still alive, "Really? You're going to kill me? Even though I'm a death row inmate, you can't kill me out of selfishness, Duan Rong. Otherwise, what's the difference between you and me?"

    "Are you going to kill me? Do you dare?"

    Duan Rong really couldn't. He seemed to be held high in the sky, with no footholds in the front and back. The thin oxygen in the air made him almost suffocate.

    He could neither kill Jiang Chaosheng nor let him go. It's true that Jiang Chaosheng must die, but no matter how he must die, Duan Rong will not be able to kill him because of his silence.

    This is of a different nature.

    Sometimes before and after are so important, Jiang Chaosheng was executed after, he saw that Yu Juan was a mermaid in front, and Duan Rong wanted to kill, just silence, Duan Rong committed the crime of intentional homicide.

    The armed police outside were cleaning the rocks, shouting, "Jiang Chaosheng! You can't run away!"

    Tao's voice was particularly harsh, "Duan Rong! Don't do stupid things!"

    No one saw Yu Juan, but Duan Rong Being trapped with Jiang Chaosheng, the police knew it was dangerous. Duan Rong was likely to avenge his personal revenge. Jiang Chaosheng was the son of Duan Rong's father-killer.

    Everyone knows how much Duan Rong wants to personally end Jiang Chaosheng.

    So Team Tao told Duan Rong not to do stupid things. Jiang Chaosheng's execution in prison is a certainty. Don't put yourself in because of Jiang Chaosheng.

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan into her arms and kissed Yu Juan's eyes and lips with her lips. Yu Juan's face was covered in tears, and she kept choking. She blamed him for being careless, and Jiang Chaosheng found out.

    "Second brother, I'm sorry."

    Duan Rong felt a pain in his heart, he kept kissing Yu Juan, and said quickly and gently, "Baby, can you go back to Abbot Guo? If it's a last resort, confess to him. Your identity, let him take care of you and cover you to give birth to a child. I bought your home in Ping'an Town, Yuncheng. The second brother bought a villa. It must not be as good as the one you lived in before, but the second brother has been decorated. Be obedient and live in."

    "The child's name can be yours or my surname. If my surname is mine, the child's name will be Duan Chengle. Take it with you, baby, it sounds better than mine."

    Yu Juan Grabbing Duan Rong's sleeve tremblingly, he felt a lot of emptiness in his heart. He didn't know what Duan Rong was going to do, but he always wanted to leave him.

    "Second brother, don't." Yu Juan hugged Duan Rong tightly, "Don't."

    Jiang Chaosheng coughed up a large mass of blood and took the opportunity to shoot Duan Rong. The weight of the water on Jiang Chaosheng was terrifying.

    Jiang Chaosheng's gun was knocked off, he spat out blood again, and leaned on the rock, "He's still pregnant? Can a mermaid be pregnant?"

    Duan Rong's eyes widened .

     I can't tell if it's scarlet or sad red. He never likes to cry since he was a child. Only Duan He pulled Violet's bombed corpse and didn't leave behind.

    His eyes were red, his parents were stripped. 

    Yes, he has been losing all his life.

    Duan Rong is not that strong, he will be afraid and hate Duan He for pulling him on this path, but everything happened, so before he met Yu Juan, he didn't fall in love, he didn't have the heart to talk to people.

    Well, isn't that a scourge to people?

    But he fell in love with Yu Juan.

    So now he is faced with this choice again.

    Duan Rong squeezed Yu Juan's fish tail, tears streaming from the corners of his eyes, "I regret it."

    He shouldn't have possessed Yu Juan at that time. If he made a mistake once, he would have to pay it back with his life.

    He finally kissed Yu Juan's lips, with infinite love and reluctance, "Come on."

    The armed police have almost cleared the rock, and the frogmen team has come down. Yu Juan can no longer stay here, not even for a second.

    Before Yu Juan could say anything, Duan Rong ripped off his hands a little bit and pressed them into the water. Then, without looking at him again, he turned and rushed towards Jiang Chaosheng.

    Like a trapped beast with a determination to die.

    Yu Juan heard the heartbeat underwater, the frogman was approaching, he wanted to leave.

    He couldn't cause trouble, the second brother wanted to die with Jiang Chaosheng for him, just to protect him, he had to be obedient.

    Yu Juan cried in the water, his eyes swollen, and he swam away quickly.

    Behind him, Duan Rong pressed Jiang Chaosheng into the deep water. Behind the canyon was a more turbulent river. Due to the terrain, the water was deeper. Duan Rong pressed Jiang Chaosheng into the deep water together.

    They either all died here today, or one of them lived, but Duan Rong's determination was to die, just in case, it was him who died, and Jiang Chaosheng didn't die, so they all died here.

    In this way, Yu Juan's secrets can stay here.

    Duan Rong was unable to retreat completely in the face of morality and the law. He wanted to protect Yu Juan and that was the only way. It would be fine if I didn’t know Yu Juan, if I could bear with it, it would be fine if I didn’t ask for Yu Juan, Yu Juan would be fine, and today, Duan Rong is going to die alone, unlike now, leaving behind regrets and responsibility.

    The responsibility of a husband and a father.

    It was Duan Rong who harmed Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan didn't swim far. He had good eyesight and hid behind a rock. He watched Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng fight underwater. In the end, each other's oxygen and strength were exhausted, and his body was stiff and stopped moving. He almost died. If he doesn't care, he will be found when he is found, and if he is locked in the laboratory, he will be locked in the laboratory. He wants to save Duan Rong.

    But the frogmen came, and they grabbed Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng in the water and quickly went upstream.

    Yu Juan covered his mouth and cried silently.

    His abdomen was throbbing and the fish tail was convulsing with pain, but he was still crying, losing his beloved mermaid was like losing half of his life and piercing his heart.

    Yu Juan wanted to know if Duan Rong was still alive, but he didn't know if he was too far away, or if Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng really lost their hearts.

    He couldn't hear anything.

    Yu Juan wiped his tears and forcibly gave himself a hope. He was almost stubborn and wanted to hurry back to Sujing Mountain, then changed his clothes and went to see Duan Rong. If the second brother is still alive, he must still be alive.

    They still have a child, and the second brother hasn't brought him home in person.

    Yu Juan wasn't sure if his weak genes could save Duan Rong, but for almost a whole year, they got along day and night, and they gave birth to a life.

    Yu Juan didn't know if the second brother was influenced by him and gave birth to a little self-healing. His father just told him casually, but in the end he and his mother died together.

    Yu Juan bit his lip, no, the second brother will be fine, the second brother is in good health, and his injury is less severe than Jiang Chaosheng, maybe he will be fine.

    ...

    Abbot Guo saw Yu Juan after returning from the hospital to the temple. He was shocked.

    He wanted to blame him, but when he saw that Yu Juan was covered in water, the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, his frozen lips were all white. He took off his clothes and put it on Yu Juan, "You've been missing for four days! Where have you been!"

    Yu Juan's eyes seemed to be unable to focus, and his expression was in a daze. Abbot Guo touched him, and he gasped for breath, "Silly boy!"

    Yu Juan said intermittently, "Where's the second brother? Where is my second brother?"

    Abbot Guo paused when he heard the words and couldn't bear to speak. Yu Juan's eyes finally fell on Abbot Guo, and he eagerly grabbed it Abbot Guo's hand, the hope on his face is distressing.

    "Where's Duan Rong?"

    Yu Juan seldom called Duan Rong's name. This time, when he called it out, tears fell. Abbot Guo frowned and stroked Yu Juan's hair, "Go back and take a hot bath first, Blow-dry my hair, this one is going to be seriously ill, Duan Rong..."

    "Duan Rong is still alive, don't worry."

    Abbot Guo would only say that he was still alive, but he would not say anything else, so Yu Juan must return quickly. in the temple.

    For Yu Juan, the information that Duan Rong is still alive is enough for him to hang his heart for two days and two nights and temporarily fall back to his chest. It's good that the second brother is still alive

    . He came back from the Xicheng swim and traveled day and night. It was a full day faster than when he went there. The cub in his stomach was very obedient, and he never hurt him again.

    They are all trying to make themselves stronger.

    Yu Juan almost fell asleep while taking a shower. He was so exhausted that he would faint in the next second, but he refused to rest. The door went to Abbot Guo, and he was going to see Duan Rong now.

    Abbot Guo gave the boiled medicine to Yu Juan, "Drink it quickly, I'll take you down after drinking it."

    "Duan Rong is still in the ICU and hasn't come out. He has been in a coma."

    Abbot Guo said very vaguely, but Yu Juan could still hear it. It's hard to say whether people are alive or not.

    Yu Juan didn't cry anymore. He drank the bitter Chinese medicine and asked Abbot Guo to take him down the mountain to the hospital. On the way, he said in a good way, "I wanted to find Duan Rong, but I couldn't find it. Abbot Guo still found it hard to believe, "

    Did you really swim out of the river?"

    Yu Juan nodded, his face was pale and bloodless, "I am very good at water."

    Abbot Guo knew that Yu Juan was in too much of a situation. Poor, he couldn't bear to question any more, and let Yu Juan rest for a while.

    Duan Rong was taken to the provincial hospital. It took an hour and a half to drive. Yu Juan just stared at him. Abbot Guo sighed and took Yu Juan in.

    "There are police guards, don't talk."

    Not only did Duan Rong not wake up, but Jiang Chaosheng was also in a coma. Duan Rong suffered a severe concussion, and his head injury was very serious.

    If he was sent ten minutes later, he would not be able to be rescued. There is also a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

    I don’t know when it was hit. The kidneys were injured. In addition to drowning and suffocation, the doctor said that it was a miracle that he could save his life.

    Compared with Duan Rong, Jiang Chaosheng is more serious. His rib pierced his stomach and his neck was injured. Duan Rong still has a good chance of waking up. Jiang Chaosheng just sighed, to see when he died.    

    Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng had plainclothes policemen on duty at the door of the ward.

    Now there was an acquaintance who Yu Juan also knew.

    It was Team Tao. Tao team just finished the meeting and came to see Duan Rong.

    When he saw Yu Juan, he snorted. His first reaction was to train people.    

    Sighed.    

    Yu Juan didn't seem to see him, so he hurriedly put it on the small window on the door, looking at Duan Rong, who was full of pipes, his thoughts and feelings surged out, he thought to himself, second brother, wake up come, please.    

    Yu Juan's tears rolled down one by one, crying silently.

    Abbot Guo and Team Tao didn't know how to comfort them. Words of comfort were the most futile. A hundred and a thousand sentences were not enough for the people inside to wake up safely.

    But if people can wake up, they can say 10,000 sentences.

    Yu Juan stood and watched for an hour without moving. Abbot Guo was afraid that he would not be able to hold it, so he gently persuaded, "Sit down for a while, Xiao Yu, don't Duan Rong wake up, you are down."

    Tao team finished smoking when he came back, he clapped his hands, he had to go back to the bureau, looked at the two people in the ward, "Jiang Chaosheng can't die, we still have a lot of things to ask him, and we spent so much energy saving him, he has to live."

    As soon as the words fell, Tao team suddenly felt a fierce gaze staring at him, lowered his head, and looked at Yu Juan's wolf cub-like eyes.

    Team Tao: "?"

    He was telling the truth, Duan Rong was 80% able to wake up from this situation, and it was played like this on TV. Now it's up to Jiang Chaosheng.

    If Jiang Chaosheng can also wake up, then everyone will be happy, and the best ending.

    Jiang Chaosheng can provide a lot of things, which is too important to the police.

    Tao team felt that he had no self-knowledge about his own mouth, and always thought that his luck was very good.

    The next night Duan Rong was transferred to the general ward smoothly. He also felt that what he thought was too right, and Jiang Chaosheng could also wake up after appointing him.

    As a result, the hospital called before it was time for work the next day, and Jiang Chaosheng died at four o'clock in the night.

    Team Tao's eyes were lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
426K 18.1K 66
Run with the Ball in the Last Day 末世之带球跑 Author: 萝卜精 Status: 66 Chapters (Completed) Fangcheng lives very humble. The last days are coming, Xu Yi is...
177K 3.4K 30
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | "I should've stayed in Beacon Hills" teen wolf x shadowhunters SARGENTGIRL04 {s...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.3K 4.1K 26
obsessed