A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 49

200 7 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 49: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Go down the mountain first, find the village chief in the village, pay for dinner, when Duan Rong wants to give the money, the village chief keeps rejecting it, saying it is just a meal, Duan Rong pushes it twice and doesn't say anything, just waits for the village After growing in, he still put the money on the window sill.

    Not only did he eat a meal, but Yu Juan also ate fruit. He especially liked the Sanhua Li. Duan Rong tasted one, and it was extremely sour.

    At eleven o'clock in the evening, there was no light in the village. Most of the people living in this village are elderly people. They started to turn off the lights one hour ago and rest one after another. Duan Rong, Yu Juan, Xiao Zhang, and five policemen Sitting in the yard, quietly waiting for the night.

    Until two in the morning, Duan Rong got up, suppressed her voice, "Let's go." The

    eight people left the village chief's house very lightly and went to the welfare home on the mountain.

    It’s not easy to walk on the mountain road late at night, because I was afraid that my own people would have an accident first, so I walked cautiously. Except for Duan Rong and Yu Juan, Xiao Zhang and a few policemen climbed the hill behind, and climbed up to see that there was no one in front.” Huh ? Brother Duan?"

    He shouted twice in his breath, but he didn't dare to shout, so the six policemen could only get on slowly.

    Xiao Zhang said, "The six of us can't be separated anymore."

    Duan Rong deliberately got rid of them and brought Yu Juan with him. He had to do it. He wanted to sneak in with Yu Juan first and let Yu Juan listen to the situation. .

    Duan Rong took the lead for five minutes with everyone on his back, and stuck close to the wall from the monitoring blind spot. Duan Rong asked Yu Juan to go up first, then he stepped back two steps and kicked down the wall and went up, jumped down, opened his hands, Yu Juan jumped In his arms, the two silently approached the orphanage.

    "Baby, can you hear anything?"

    Yu Juan was very nervous when he did this kind of thing for the first time. He bit his lip and shook his head, "It's a bit far away..." Duan Rong suddenly pinched the back of his neck. , it was all smashed, and he didn't let him say it clearly.

    in case.

    Yu Juan understood and quickly wrote on Duan Rong's chest:

    - I only heard the heartbeat and breathing on the second floor, and I fell asleep.

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan's hand and moved to the back of the building. They had to go in. The glass was locked, but it was difficult for Duan Rong. There might be some noise, but everyone was on the second floor, so it wouldn't be too obvious. .

    Duan Rong grabbed the window, the muscles in his back and arms tensed, and with a click, he directly broke the lock, slowly pushed open the window, picked up Yu Juan and put it in, then he jumped in too.

    Such a big man jumped down like a cat without making a sound.

    Yu Juan was too nervous. He heard his own heartbeat in his ears. It was so loud that it almost drowned out other sounds. He hurriedly adjusted his breathing and told himself to calm down. Things that stimulated the heart beat faster, Xiao Yuer was pregnant again, he heard too much and too complicated, he took a few breaths carefully, and felt Duan Rong's big hand wrapping his hand, calming down a lot.

    He had two heartbeats, one of his own and one of the cubs. There were twenty-five of them, plus Duan Rong... Yu Juan's face suddenly turned pale, goosebumps all over his body, and his back was covered in cold sweat. Standing still, he didn't dare to move, he used all his courage and shouted, "Second brother!"

    At the same time, Duan Rong pulled him into his arms, kicked him out, and hid beside them in the middle. In seconds, the lights in the whole building were all turned on, illuminating Duan Rong and Yu Juan, the dean jumped out of the cabinet, "Catch them!"

    Duan Rong clasped Yu Juan's waist and quickly hid behind the TV. Half a bottle of unfinished mineral water rolled on the ground, unscrewed it and poured it into the socket. The headlights on the first floor instantly went out. Duan Rong picked up Yu Juan and found the switch based on the memory of the day. Re-enter the darkness.

    The dean smashed a piece of glass with force, "Don't stand still! Open the electric switch for me and catch them!"

    Twelve adults, three women, and the rest are men, all armed, and this orphanage is also them Duan Rong and Yu Juan didn't plan to fight head-on from the beginning. They hid under the stairs and waited for the man to run to turn on the switch. Duan Rong quickly climbed up the stairs with Yu Juan in his arms.

    At this time, I can still find time to comfort Yu Juan.

    "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    To Duan Rong, this was nothing, but Yu Juan was not.

    Yu Juan broke out in a cold sweat, but at this time he absolutely couldn't hold back Duan Rong. He nodded vigorously and covered his stomach with one hand, "Second brother, what should we do now?"

    Duan Rong guessed that the police would have to come over. In a few minutes, they had to find those children, "Is there a sound from the first floor just now?"

    Yu Juan was frightened just now, he thought hard, and counted the sound of his heartbeat, "No."

    Usually there is In the basement, but Yu Juan didn't hear any sound from below, Duan Rong thought for a while, and took Yu Juan upstairs. The second floor was the cafeteria, and the third floor was where the children slept. Several of the children were woken up and rubbed. His eyes were about to rise, but Duan Rong didn't stop because Yu Juan didn't speak until he reached the fourth floor.

    Yu Juan stuck his head out, "Here!"

    It turned out to be on the fourth floor. After such a long distance, the people downstairs had already caught up. Duan Rong went up to open the door. It was locked. There was no wire on his body. Time was racing against time. Window, turn out.

    The window had just been closed, and the man who rushed up with the knife also arrived. He checked it again, and there was no one, but he didn't leave. Then two men came up and stayed here.

    "Rooftop! Hurry up!"

    Duan Rong was digging a protruding brick outside, Yu Juan softly pressed against his back, and the two climbed to the roof together. As soon as they stepped on the ground, Duan Rong ran away He got up, ran to the office window and jumped down again. Yu Juan said softly, "Second brother, in the wall."

    Duan Rong could only support the weight of two people with one hand and open the window with the other hand.

    Yu Juan could feel Duan Rong's support was very hard, his eyes were red with anxiety, he was useless, following Duan Rong was just causing trouble, and he became fatter and heavier when he turned into a mermaid, which couldn't help Duan Rong at all.    

    Yu Juan wanted to try to dig the brick to lighten it a little bit, but Duan Rong's voice became hoarse because of the force, "Don't move the baby, if the second brother can't even hold you, then what kind of husband are you?"

Feeling sour, in the next second, the window finally opened, and outside the gate, Xiao Zhang also arrived with the police, who came with guns this time.

    They opened the window here, and the dean over there hurried to the office. The high-heeled shoes made a loud noise. Duan Rong and Yu Juan looked at each other. Yu Juan jumped in first, and was no longer afraid of the unknown, and groped in the dark.

    Duan Rong followed closely, Yu Juan pointed to a wall and backed away. Duan Rong raised his office chair and slammed it on the wall with a bang. The dean outside the door was so soft that the key fell on the ground twice. Yu Juan finally remembered something, rushed over and opened the lock at the last second, but the dean couldn't open the door from the outside.

    "Come on! Open it!"

    Several men slammed their shoulders on the door in turn, Duan Rong was also smashing, obviously he was faster, he didn't find the mechanism to open the door, so he smashed the wall abruptly, and Duan Rong threw it and broke it One-legged office chair, "Baby, turn on the light."

    Yu Juan ran to turn on the lights. The office was instantly bright as daylight. Duan Rong kicked a wall and said, "Come out.

    " Many, sixteen, but Duan Rong knew that every child could be sold for a sky-high price.

    The average age of the sixteen children was about twelve years old. They were all short, thin, delicate and beautiful, like dolls, including the boy. Later, the police asked and found out that these children were all fourteen years old.

    Outside the door, the police arrived. I don't know who fired the gun. The deterrent force was so strong that Xiao Zhang broke his voice, "Squat down and hug your head! Handcuffed!"

    Duan Rong opened the door from inside, and the dean saw The children behind him fainted with fright.

    No one paid any attention to her, Xiao Zhang ran over and was shocked to see these children. This is not the place to talk, so go back to the police station first.

    Duan Rong patted off the wall covering on his shoulders and said, "Take the village chief back to the bureau."

    When he and Yu Juan sneaked in, the people inside obviously knew that someone was going to come in, so they made preparations early and said that no one was there. Whistleblowing is impossible.

    Xiao Zhang understood and nodded, "I'll call for a car first."

    There were so many people that they took them back to the police station with great difficulty. It was already five o'clock in the morning. The dean and the relevant people took it away.

    You have to interrogate, verify, and do a lot of things.

    City B was shocked when he heard the news, Duan Rong was handling the case too fast, Tao Detachment made a cup of tea and found the children, he was in a good mood and smiled, "You can't say that, it's Yu Juan. That child is a koi, don't you know?"

    Yang Zhongzhi was eating instant noodles again, and raised his head when he heard the words, "What koi?"

    Tao Detachment is old, and there is still more to talk about. Appeared at the crime scene and said, "And this time, Duan Rong also took him with him. We'll find clues soon, Koi."

    He said and shook his head, "When they arrive, I have to ask Yu Juan to write Braille for me again and post it on my desk."

    Yang Zhongzhi cut his voice, not very convinced, "If he were a koi, he would be..." After a pause, he frowned. He couldn't figure out why Yu Juan could survive from Xu Zhichao's hands. No matter from which angle he thought about it, it was unbelievable. He didn't believe that there were koi in this world.

    There must be something in there that hasn't been found.

    Duan Rong probably knew.

    When Duan Rong and Yu Juan came back, the sub-bureau was busy for a long time.

    First, the head of the trial. According to her account during the trial, after receiving a tip from the village head, their original plan was to kill one by one while they were indiscriminately. It was a thief, but Duan Rong didn't expect that Duan Rong would really find the children they hid, and he found them so fast, as if he knew where they were in advance.

    After the trial, the dean, looking for evidence, arresting Yuan Shenshen, arresting Lu Zhiyue, continuing the trial, and then Lu Cheng returning to China, everything was breaking news. The case will not be released casually.

    Lu Zhiyue was tortured to death for human trafficking, imprisonment, money laundering, and drug possession. On that day, Duan Rong brought a photo of Li Shen and Li Lu to apply to meet him.

    Putting the photo of the two brothers and sisters under Lu Zhiyue's eyes, "Did you inject the drug on Li Lu's body the day he committed suicide?"

    Lu Zhiyue looked at Li Shen's photo for about ten seconds, and only scanned it at will in the last second. He glanced at Li Lu and smiled, "Why, I've already been charged with so many crimes, so it doesn't matter if you give me another one?"

    Duan Rong didn't smile, and supported the table, "This girl was only nineteen when she died. At the age of 20, he died at the bottom of the river, and God has eyes, so Li Shen was also thrown into Lijia Village by accident, and they were reunited. They are both brothers and sisters because of you."

    Lu Zhiyue also closed his smile and raised his head. Looking at Duan Rong with eyelids, "It's too serious to die, it's not me."

    Duan Rong was so smart, he immediately guessed the key content, "Your brother was stabbed to death, it's your credit."

    Lu Zhiyue leaned back on the chair , During the interrogation in the past few days, every policeman grabbed his trouser legs and threw them into the ethics law. Lu Zhiyue's face was very bad, and he was all blue now. After a while, he said, "It's really easy to chat with smart people."

    He is already like this, and the things in the past are the same, but what he sees now is Li Shen. Lu Zhiyue's eyes were glued to the photo, and he was reluctant to look away.

    "I've been playing with him, he wants to play with Li Shen casually, but he killed him, I'm very angry." Lu Zhiyue rubbed the handcuffs and whispered, "I picked up Li Shen, believe it or not, He really didn't buy it, he's very good, like a puppy."

    Shiba Dog, Xiao Chai.

    This is what Yu Juan heard about Xiaochai.

    Duan Rong kept his eyes still, and continued to look down at Lu Zhiyue.

    "Zhi Lin likes to play since he was a child. When he grows up, he likes to play with people and drugs. He likes to play with Li Shen. I haven't touched Li Shen for almost a year, but I know what happened that day, Zhi Lin doesn't know. Where did he get the video of his sister being gang raped for Li Shen to watch, Li Shen knelt down and begged him, but didn’t the dog want to kneel, this request is too insincere, so Zhilin gave a lot of videos People see, Li Shen is crazy." Lu Zhilin mentioned Li Shen with a gentle expression and raised his lips, "Zhilin brought Li Lu, injected drugs in front of Li Shen, and then threw it away."

    "Li Shen just I went to kill, I knew it was too late, he was dead, I wanted to kill those little boys, but the police had already noticed the Lu family, so I could only move and settle the bill On Lin's head."

    "Do you know why Zhilin and I destroyed him and his sister when it was obviously us, but he did not kill us, but killed those students?" Lu Zhiyue's eyes were obsessed and affectionate, " Because he loves me."

    Duan Rong couldn't do anything, he couldn't do anything, the monitor was staring at him, and once he acted emotionally, the prison guards would come in and let him leave.

    Duan Rong has also seen many shameless people like this. He has no expression on his face, and said coldly: "You are wrong, he doesn't even bother to kill you.

    " The two photos of Li Shen left, and he didn't even have the qualification to see Li Shen's photos.

    The deceased is gone, and Li Shen is free now.

    Lu Zhiyue got angry behind him, and the sound of handcuffs made a loud noise, "Impossible! Xiaochai loves me very much!"

    The policeman who opened the door for Duan Rong rushed in, "Be quiet."

    Duan Rong put the two photos in his pocket and strode out of the prison.

    Outside, his little fish was waiting for him with a small cake. He didn't know what was going on with the little fish in his stomach. It would be sour and sweet for a while.

    This is a little girl.

    Light spreads on everything in this world, but there are still cold places, cold places are cold, and bright places are bright, people can't move the sun, but there are public security organs and laws.

    Duan Rong picked up Yu Juan, "Let me see how much the baby weighs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 944 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
44.5K 1.7K 102
Title: 意外和敌国太子有了崽崽后 Author:若兰之华 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Kindom and Sui Kingdom are feuds and the two sides have been fighting each other...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

95K 4.1K 26
obsessed
75.8K 2.3K 22
This story will be more focused on developing all the characters and be a lot more story driven then love driven. [Gender Neutral including the impli...