A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 40

241 9 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 40

    "Open the door for me! Ah -- help!" Luo Suli's scream was so harsh that it soon caught the attention of the neighbors. She walked out of the balcony and looked cautiously at Zhou's house.

    Zhou Hai closed the door, and also bothered Luo Suli to yell, scolding: "Stop shouting! I will call you to stay inside forever!"

    Luo Suli's fingernails scratched the door panel, and she was crying. She was often locked up by her parents when she was a child. Entering the basement, there is a psychological shadow, and I am afraid of the dark. Besides, there is really a sound in it. She seems to have felt someone blowing air on her ears.

    "Ah!"

    Zhou Hai ran up to the second floor, but did not hear a loud noise from the basement, and then Luo Suli's cry stopped.

    Zhou Hai opened Zhou Huan's door and asked anxiously, "What about those things you have outside?! Are they all destroyed?"

    Zhou Huan nodded impatiently, "I've already burned them all."

    Zhou Hai was not at ease, "I'm sure it's gone. Zhou Huan: "

    Let Erlin set it on fire."

    Outside the villa, Yu Juan suddenly pressed down the car window, and before it was all lowered, he stuck out his head, "Second brother, second brother, aunt seems to have fallen."

    People cared about Luo Suli, but if something happened to Luo Suli inside, Duan Rong was guilty of accidental homicide, and he was the one who imprisoned Luo Suli.

    Duan Rong raised his head, threw down the cigarette in his hand, and directly grabbed the iron fence and turned in. They had been out for two minutes, but Zhou Hai hadn't opened the door yet.

    Duan Rong didn't waste time entering through the gate. He broke a piece of glass and got in, kicked the basement door open again, and took a few seconds to get used to the light inside. He saw Luo Suli lying on the steps with blood on her forehead. But his eyes were still open, he was conscious, but he was so frightened that he didn't dare to move.

    Duan Rong pulled her out. As soon as she came out, Luo Suli was alive again, shaking and shouting, "I want to call the police, I want to call the police... You almost killed me! There is someone in there!"

    She has no pretentious high-profile appearance now, her hair is disheveled, and she knelt on the ground desperately to make an emergency call. The fall was not serious, fortunately.

    Duan Rong didn't stop her.

    Yu Juan was too worried about Duan Rong and wanted to go in, but he couldn't climb the iron gate, so he could only listen outside.

    Zhou Hai heard the voice running down from the second floor. He ran so fast that his shoes almost dropped, "Don't call the police! Are you crazy?!"

    Luo Suli had already seen Zhou Hai clearly, she was locked inside and called Tian Tian not to be called. If the ground is not working, Zhou Hai is a lunatic!

    "Hey, I'm going to call the police!"

    Zhou Hai wanted to grab the phone, Duan Rong took his hand, twisted and pressed it, and threw it on the sofa, full of anger, pointed at Zhou Hai condescendingly, "Sit, don't move. It just so happened, let the police come."

    Zhou Hai's face turned dusty, "Can't call the police, Luo Suli, can't call the police!"

    Luo Suli gritted her teeth and said the address, saying that she was threatened with life, and she had to call the police quickly.

    "Calm down first, don't worry, we will arrive in fifteen minutes at the earliest. During this period, please protect yourself as much as possible."

    Zhou Huan also ran down, "Mom! Did you call the police?" As soon as

    he saw the phone, he turned around Going upstairs, Duan Rong picked up the tissue box on the table and hit him in the leg. His knees softened and he knelt down on the stairs. Duan Rong tied his hands three or two and threw it to the ground.

    Seeing the reactions of her husband and son, Luo Suli faintly noticed something. She was dumbfounded, "What are you hiding from me?"

    Zhou Hai and Zhou Huan together could not resist Duan Rong, and were held firmly in the living room. , can't leave even half a step.

    One wrong step, one wrong step, the Zhou family will be exhausted.

    Since taking over the business of Yu's parents two years ago, it has been bright and beautiful, and it has been flying on the branches.

    Luo Suli didn't even bother to scold Duan Rong, she grabbed Zhou Hai's collar, "What are you hiding from me?!"

    Zhou Hai slapped Luo Suli to the ground and shivered     , "Bitch, slut...you ruined me, why did you call the police? Why did you call the police? I'm going to be killed by him! Why didn't I call the police!"

    Duan Rong knew that Yu Juan was worried outside, tied Zhou Hai and Zhou Huan's legs together, and went out to carry Yu Juan in from the iron gate. Xiaoyuer hurriedly climbed up the iron gate, but as a result, he was on top of it, and he couldn't get down or go back.

    Duan Rong said with a stern face, "Why don't you just fly in and wait for the second brother to come to open the door for you?"

    "How can I forget you?"

    Yu Juan touched a wound behind Duan Rong's ear, Blood oozing, "How did you get it?"

    Duan Rong didn't pay attention, "It's estimated that she hit Lalusuli when she came out."

    Yu Juan was distressed, he blew on it, and whispered, "Wait to go home. I'll lick|lick it."

    If it weren't for the situation, Duan Rong would have laughed, pinched the buttocks in his hand, and his expression did not change, "Be serious, the police will be here soon, something is wrong in this villa."

    Zhou Huan When the murder was suspected, the police came to search the door, but they found nothing at that time. Luo Suli kept looking at them and said where to go if they lost something.

    Looking at Luo Suli's reaction at this time, it seemed that she really didn't know anything. The Zhou family and their sons were hiding from her. What they were hiding, except for the Zhou family and their sons, they had to wait for the police to come to find out.

    Bai Shuang and Zhao Yunsui were not among the police officers who came, but there was someone with a familiar face. He was stunned and called out Duan Rong's name, "Second brother, why are you here?

    " I made a mistake, and then changed the topic and reported it enthusiastically, "Doubtful, upstairs."

    Zhou Hai suddenly fluttered like a dying fish on the shore, "We didn't hide!"

    He asked just now, Zhou Huan has already cleaned up, and there is nothing left... He looked at Zhou Huan and found that Zhou Huan's face was whiter than his, his shoulders loosened, and it was over, this wicked son, he did not clean up.

    It's over, it's over.

    The policeman looked at Duan Rong. Duan Rong was the one who was going to call the police this time, but he was calm, as if he was standing at the scene of his own mission, and naturally instructed them, "Go upstairs and look at the basement." The

    policeman Obediently turned around and wanted to leave, but stopped suddenly, there must be rules, so he said: "Second brother, don't leave here, we'll take you back to the bureau after we've searched, and Ms. Luo will call the police. That 's it."

    Duan Rong waved his hand, "Okay." The

    police then divided two into the basement, one went upstairs, and the other watched Zhou Hai and his son in the living room.

    Duan Rong was afraid that Yu Juan would be tired from standing, so he asked him to sit on the chair. Yu Juan refused, so he sat next to Duan Rong. Duan Rong thought he was afraid, and rubbed the back of his neck soothingly, "It's okay."

    Yu Juan was actually thinking Quickly clean up the wound for the second brother, he is no longer afraid.

    Five minutes later, the policeman upstairs took the lead and walked down quickly, holding a physical evidence bag in his hand, which contained a small packet of white | powder, only as much as half a fingernail.

    But it's also serious.

    The police in the basement were still searching, and they hadn't let go of a single floor tile. Yu Juan seemed to hear the voice again, and clenched Duan Rong's hand. It was very strange.

    Yu Juan raised his face, Duan Rong wanted to remain serious, but the baby still called, "What's the matter, baby?"

    Yu Juan didn't know if he should tell Duan Rong, but he was hesitating when the policeman in the basement called Duan Rong, "Second brother. , we can't find it, come down and have a look!"

    Yu Juan suddenly panicked and shook his head at Duan Rong, "It's not safe."

    Duan Rong's eyes deepened, and he touched Yu Juan's hand, "I'll go down and have a look. , It's okay, trust your man." He hooked his lips, "Your man is the most dangerous."

    Duan Rong hadn't really entered the basement. He only appeared at the entrance of the stairs. Yu Juan said it was not safe, so there must be something wrong here, but first Yu Juan, then Luo Suli, and then two policemen. No problem was found, only by feeling, I knew there was a problem.

    The two policemen brought a total of six flashlights to light up the small basement. Duan Rong stood on the steps and his eyes hurt.

    He couldn't help laughing and scolding, "What can you do for such a cowardly policeman?"

    Exposing it, he touched his nose embarrassedly and changed the subject, "Second brother, I looked at the cracks in the bricks and couldn't find them, but there is definitely something wrong with this basement."    

    Duan Rong is habitually touching a cigarette, and he just touched a cigarette outside. Satisfying my cravings, I’m a little addicted now, I can’t stop the second one, but I pressed it down with strong willpower and walked down the steps,

    “Tell me.”    

     The policeman who took off his hat straightened up and said, “The steps are all ashes, But when we got down, there was no ash on the ground, but we didn't find any organs."    

    Duan Rong picked up a flashlight and pointed it at the ceiling.

    The policeman followed with his neck raised, speaking with a little difficulty, "We also looked, but we didn't find it."    

    Duan Rong ignored them, looked at the four corners of the ceiling, put down the flashlight, and pointed it at the wall, he touched it, touched all of them, and tapped on one of them.

    Compared with other places, there was one A little bit different.    

    The two policemen had chills on their backs. They only thought that there might be a secret door with drugs hidden behind it, but they didn't expect the "door" to be so big!    

    Pushing tentatively, but no response, Duan Rong said, "Usually, human thinking is positive, but when we do this, we have to turn our heads upside down."    

    The policeman without a hat responded the fastest. There were nails, and I pulled out hard with a little bit of a gap, and the nails were about to split. Finally, the wall moved.    

   Duan Rong took the other side, and the three of them worked together to open the wall to see what was inside, the soundproof glass door, and behind the glass were three naked girls.

    The picture is definitely not beautiful, because the space behind it is limited, it is more like a glass box, hiding the girls, eating, drinking and laughing in it, there is no bed and no furniture, there is a rain shower in the corner, a toilet, and nothing.

    Now, there are bloodstains on the glass, the three girls are mentally abnormal, and there are many pinholes on their arms. They seem to be dead, but not dead, like inflatable dolls.

    One of the policemen turned his back in fright at first glance. He saw a girl's private parts, full of blood, which was no longer normal flesh.

    "My God, my God...Why is this happening, why are they here, and why do places like this exist?"

    Duan Rong has been dealing with cases for many years, and has seen countless perverts, and even more victims.

    But that doesn't mean he's used to reading it, so he swears swear words, and says coldly, "Don't move, the glass will be broken and the people inside will be hurt. Call for support."

    The entire villa must be thoroughly searched!

    Those two beasts. Duan Rong walked up and saw Zhou Hai wriggling on the ground like a maggot. He wanted to get up, but he went up and smashed Zhou Hai's phalanx. "Wait for the bottom of the prison to sit through."

    The soundproof glass finally heard an extremely weak heartbeat. He turned his face, and Duan Rong put one arm around him, "Go to the car and wait for the second brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 71
Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city came to Linghe Village. The young maste...
81.8K 2.7K 70
The School Grass is Really Sweet Associated Name 校草撩且甜 Author 林盎司 Status in COO 66 Chapters + 4 Extras Ye Qingyang transmigrated into a cannon fodder...
22.8K 569 104
This is the story of Naruto's fraternal twin sister, Anna Uzumaki who was separated from her brother at birth during the nine tails attack in order t...
45.6K 1.7K 102
Title: 意外和敌国太子有了崽崽后 Author:若兰之华 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Kindom and Sui Kingdom are feuds and the two sides have been fighting each other...