A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 36

312 13 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 36: [Two more in one] He seems to really smell one...

    Xu Fu also frowned, "Did he say anything else, such as how long has Li Shen been in their circle?"

    Police Gao shook his head, "He didn't say when Li Shen entered, that is Li Shen was in That circle has been around longer than him."

    The photos in the folder were not glued to the paper. After Duan Rong opened the photos, the photos slipped. Can't find his identity information?"

    Zhao Yunsui's brain was wide open, "Is it a child bride? She has been with her since she was a child?"

    Bai Shuang squeezed Zhao Yunsui's collar and pulled him away, "It's not impossible."

    Li Shen I don't know if the name is real or fake.

    After listening to the names of Lu Zhilin and Lu Cheng for a long time, Yu Juan finally saw the photo in Duan Rong's hand and was stunned. I think I've seen him."

    All the people in the office suddenly looked at Yu Juan. It was the first time that Yu Juan was stared at by so many policemen.

    He was very nervous, and he subconsciously wanted to hide behind Duan Rong. He can't be so petty and hide everything.

    Yu Juan clenched Duan Rong's clothes and puffed up, "He, he looks a little different."

    Duan Rong put his big hand on the back of Yu Juan's neck and pinched it soothingly, "What's changed?"

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong. Rong said by himself, "His facial features are younger than a few years ago. The longer he grows, the smaller his face has changed, so I didn't recognize him at first sight."

    Duan Rong gave Xu Fu a look, and Xu Fu went. Seeking a medical examiner.

    "You saw him a few years ago. At that time, tell us what his name was and what the scene was." Bai Shuang's face was naturally cold and his voice was clear.

    However, it was a bit of a disadvantage, others always thought he was slapping his face.

    Zhao Yunsui squeezed him, "Be gentle, this little brother is so cute, you'll be scared away in a while."

    Bai Shuang: "..."

    Yu Juan was also afraid that the second brother would say something directly, so he hurriedly said, "When I was fifteen years old, my neighbor brother took me to play. When I met them, he was not called Li Shen at that time."

    "Lu Zhilin called him Xiaochai."

    Fifteen-year-old Yu Juan didn't know what Xiaochai meant, why did the elder brother in the box start laughing as soon as Lu Zhilin called this name, he still doesn't understand it, but the scene in his memory was too impressive. He hasn't forgotten it after all these years.

    Even the details inside, he remembered clearly, "He was not so thin and white back then, so he gave me a candy to eat.

    " He never took him to play with those people again, and Yu Juan naturally never saw Li Shen again.

    Unexpectedly, this time, Li Shen was already lying on the cold dissection table, and he would never open his beautiful and absent-minded eyes again.

    Bai Shuang's expression became even colder when she heard the words "Xiao Chai", and her eyes showed disgust. Zhao Yunsui asked curiously, "What's wrong with Xiao Chai?"

    Bai Shuang taught him, "I have nothing to do during work hours? Has it progressed? If not, go to the scene again to see if there are any missing clues, witnesses, witnesses."

    Zhao Yunsui was not afraid of Baishuang at all, but since Baishuang was his leader, he mumbled and left, "Go and go. What the hell."

    Bai Shuang sent Zhao Yunsui away, and then said to Duan Rong: "Xiao Chai should mean Shiba Inu."

    He sent his people away, Duan Rong's little fish was still there, Duan Rong led Holding Yu Juan's hand, "Baby, second brother, go to see the body, we will walk around the scene in a while, you sit here and wait for second brother for a while."

    Yu Juan has not heard what a Shiba Inu is, but he is very obedient and nodded. , "I'll wait for you, second brother."

    Duan Rong's rough fingers gently twisted Yu Juan's tender earlobe, "Good."

    Yu Juan's ears were a little red, Duan Rong's hand left, and his own hand covered it. Go up and knead.

    Baishuang: "?"

    Interpol Gao looked at Yu Juan from left to right, raised his face and searched for memories in his already full brain. He always felt that this boy was a little familiar.

    Duan Rong put some information on the table and took a piece of candy to eat, "Can the case of the two college students and the case of Li Shen be determined by the same group?"

    Looking up, he saw Bai Shuang's cold face. Subtle changes took place in an instant, and he said respectfully, "Second brother Duan is right, I can't be sure that they are a group of people, but I can confirm that there must be a connection between them.

    " With a loud laugh, he touched Bai Shuang with his fingers, "Let's go, take me to see Li Shen."

    After Bai Shuang and Duan Rong left, the police officer Gao suddenly widened his eyes. He remembered that it was two years ago. Yu Juan, the son of Mr. Yu and Mrs. Yu, who died in a car accident.

    Then the woman below is Yu Juan's own aunt?

    In recent years, many people know the gossip about the Zhou family. At that time, Yu Juan chose not to have a company, and did not want to leave alone.

    There was a lot of scolding on the Internet, scolding the Zhou family for their cruel and blood-sucking relatives and gradually stopped, until no one had any more news of Yu Juan.

    Zhou Huan is now involved in the murder case, Zhou Jiakong has a group, and the funds are almost unable to turn around. In just two years, Interpol Gao sighed.

    A miserable child.

    I don't know what to do in this muddy water this time.

    Interpol Gao wanted to pour a cup of hot tea for Yu Juan, but the person who was sitting on the chair outside is now gone, "Hey, where is the person?"

    Yu Juan drank too much water on the plane and wanted to go to the toilet, he saw Duan Rong.

    As soon as I left, I went to the toilet by myself, washed my hands and came out. I heard a sound outside, I suddenly felt something, I stood in the corridor and looked downstairs.

    The footsteps of the people who come here are very fast, and they are anxious. Yu Juan has not seen Zhou Hai for two years.

    The last time we met, Zhou Hai, who had already taken over most of the Yu family's property, was dressed in bright clothes, had a hairstyle, and was wearing an expensive suit. Standing in front of him, "Xiaojuan is leaving?"

    Yu Juan hugged his schoolbag tightly, which contained the ashes of his parents, "Well, it's getting late, I have to go back to school."

    At that time, he was very afraid that if he could not finish the last semester in school, and could not pass the college entrance examination, there would be changes. He might be taken back or arrested, but fortunately, he successfully passed the college entrance examination, and then he did not get any grades. After leaving, he hurried to Yuncheng and hid in the most remote place until now.

    Zhou Hai didn't notice Yu Juan upstairs, he hurriedly came to pick up Zhou Huan, "Have you not asked a good word yet? It's been a few hours."

    Zhao Yunsui was about to leave the field with a policeman when he saw his duty officer again. Being bullied, he stepped forward and said, "Twenty-four hours, if we don't find any new evidence, we will naturally release people, what's the hurry."

    Luo Suli said sharply, "If there is no evidence, it will be closed for twenty-four hours. "Why, let him go now!"

    Zhao Yunsui rolled up his sleeves and cheered, "I'm so impatient, did I do something wrong, and I'm afraid I'm going to go to jail?"

    Luo Suli pointed at Zhao Yunsui with her long fingernails. He almost hit his face, "You have to be responsible for what you say!"

    Zhou Hai took his wife's hand and smoothed out, "Okay, 24 hours, 24 hours, but if it doesn't work within 24 hours, Let go, we will find a lawyer."

    Zhao Yunsui rolled his eyes and left with the person.

    Two college students were killed in an abandoned warehouse, and the police were called by a young couple. It is not known why they went to the warehouse.

    According to the scene, it was not the first crime scene. The bodies were moved there after they died.

    After killing people, most murderers will hide the body, throw it into the river, and shred the body, all of which are the practice of hiding the body.

    But this murderer, he just transferred the body and abandoned the warehouse It's true that no one goes there usually, but that doesn't mean no one goes there.

    Two college students were found the day after their deaths.

    What is the meaning of that warehouse, so that the murderer must drag the dead there.

    The most urgent task is to find the first crime scene first. Zhao Yunsui waved his hand, "This time, go and search again, and carefully search all the corners and corners."

    The abandoned warehouse has not been used for a few years, there is no surveillance around it, and some are bad.

    Yesterday, I found it on the spot and found nothing, but Bai Shuang asked Zhao Yunsui to go again, Zhao Yunsui believed in Bai Shuang, He let him go and he went. 

    Duan Rong came out after reading the corpse. Seeing Yu Juan standing in the hallway in a daze, he walked over and held Yu Juan's hand. It was a little cold, and he rubbed it, "What's wrong, baby?"    

    Yu Juan leaned against Duan Rong. Leaning on, she raised her face, "Second brother, have you finished reading?"     Duan Rong kissed Yu Juan's bloodless lips, "After reading, let's go."    

    Xu Fu's eyes twisted unbearably because of the unbearable show of affection.

    Turning his head, he saw Bai Shuang looking at his second brother Duan and his wife thoughtfully, "??"    

    Want to dig a foot in the wall? 

   Xu Fu did not block his sight without a trace, Bai Shuang looked at him, Xu Fu bent his innocent eyes.    

  ..Bai Shuang turned around and left, Xu Fu touched his face, why did he feel rejected?    

    "Second brother, where are we going now?"    

    Duan Rong said, "The two college students disappeared after leaving the Joyous Bar. They can't be found in any surveillance cameras. Let's go to the scene to see."    

    Yu Juan is the first The next time I followed Duan Rong to investigate the case, I felt a little fresh, "Where's Li Shen?"    

    If it was Xu Fuwen, he should have been beaten up.

    Yu asked Duan Rong that Duan Rong was still called Baobao, and explained to him, "Let's watch the bar first, and then find out. In the village where his corpse was."    

    Yu Juan seemed to understand, but it was right to follow Duan Rong anyway.    

    They went to the bar, found the manager, and asked him to call out the monitoring of the day again, "Do these two people come here often?" There is a bill, do you want to take a look?"    

    "The consumption amount is not much, and I left after sitting for about two hours. We only installed so many surveillance cameras in our bar, and they can't take pictures after they go out."

    Duan Rong, who should have been puffing up the smoke and skillfully handing out a cigarette to the manager, has now half quit smoking. He only has a handful of candy in his pocket. He put down his arms and smiled, "Thank you for your cooperation."

    The manager replied repeatedly.

    After Duan Rong went out, he greeted Shang Yu Juan and Xu Fu. The three walked down the unmonitored area.

    After walking back and forth a few times, Duan Rong stopped behind the fence of the construction site, squinted for a while, and took two  cub went to the security room.

    After a delay in the security room, I saw the surveillance camera. Their project leader ran down from the rented office not far away, and his tie was crooked.

    "Didn't you see it all yesterday? Why are you still here? Are you the police?"

    The tattoos on Duan Rong's body are so eye-catching that everyone has to question it after seeing it for so many years. Xu Fu explained it as a physical reaction, "We are here to assist in the investigation. The detective handling the case, this is our entrusted investigation."

   The project leader took a closer look and released the surveillance. Duan Rong asked him to start it a week ago, and soon, at the bottom right corner of the screen, at the same time every night.

    Almost every night A man in a hat stood there for a while, for a long time or a short time. He didn't pat his face, and he covered it tightly.    

    On two of those days, the two college students passed by and passed the man.

    The night before the incident, the surveillance camera did not capture anyone or college students.    

    The person in charge of the project was dumbfounded, "What happened!"    

    Duan Rong checked the time, and everything was right.

    On the evening of February 20, at 9:17, two college students were attacked and taken away by a man. The man is 1.8 meters tall, and he wears too much clothes, so he can't tell his figure, so he can't be sure of his physical fitness, but he took the two away by himself, so it shouldn't be bad.

     On February 21st, the body was found and it was reported on the news. On February 22nd, that is, this morning, Li Shen's body came over by plane.    

    The time line was clear, Duan Rong said, "Have a taxi and go to Lijia Village."    

    This village is far away from the abandoned warehouse, and it takes half an hour to drive.

    Xu Fu didn't have a car here.

    The three took a taxi. Duan Rong and Yu Juan sat in the back, and Xu Fu sat alone in the front. It was different. It was the first time that Yu Juan was in the car with them, and Xu Fu was worried about Yu in the front seat. Wouldn't you be afraid to sit with Duan Rong, because his second brother Duan is too fierce, and now...

    Xu Fu glanced in the rearview mirror, okay, he opened his mouth and said a word and put in hard.

    Duan Rong is feeding Yu Juan to eat. Duan Rong guessed that the little fish should be hungry, and just bought the sugar-fried chestnuts, "Let's go to eat after reading this."

    Yu Juan bit the chestnut, his cheeks bulged, and the little mermaid turned into a little squirrel, "I want to eat it fish."

    He knew of a very delicious restaurant nearby, and the owner was very good at making fish.

    Duan Rong also ate one. It smelled delicious and tasted almost the same. It was enough to be a snack occasionally. "Okay, the second brother also likes to eat fish."

    Yu Juan was a little happy because of this sentence, and the second brother also liked to eat it.

    It's a fish...

   Duan Rong hooked his lips, grabbed the back of Yu Juan's neck, pulled him into his arms, and said in a low voice, "Eat fish."

    He finally realized that he was Yu Juan who was also a fish: "!!"

    Second brother again.

    With a blushing face, Duan Rong held him in his arms, feeling the second brother's chest with bursts of laughter, and the steady and powerful heartbeat below, Yu Juan rubbed his ears.

    Duan Rong casually pinched his neck, as if coaxing a cat, "Is it boring to follow the second brother?"

    Yu Juan still remembered that there was someone in the car, but Duan Rong's embrace was so comfortable that he was not willing to leave in the end." It 's not boring."

    Duan Rong rubbed Yu Juan's hair, and when he arrived at Lijia Village, it was meal time, and several people were sitting in front of the gates eating, holding bowls, talking to the people who came to visit while eating.

    Of course, the center of the topic was the corpse found in their village this morning. Several women kept saying unlucky, "Why did he die at the entrance of our village, lost at a young age, what should parents do?"

    "It looks so clean, and the clothes look good. Do you think he was killed by someone else and thrown to us, or was he silenced?"

    One word, one guess, in just one day, all versions are available.

    Most of the people outside were women, and Xu Fu, a woman's friend, came in handy at this time, and ran over to make a cliché, but this time the effect was minimal. These middle-aged women didn't take his set, but looked at it several times. Yu Juan behind the banyan.

    "Oh, you look so handsome, did you eat? Auntie gave you some food?"

    Yu Juan was also obedient and polite, "We've eaten, thank you Auntie."

    Xu Fu watched Yu Juan help his aunt to study Now, the women who didn't react to his aunt just now heard about Yu Juan, and they were overjoyed on the spot.

    Xu Fu: "..." I feel that the entire Lizhou is full of malice towards him!

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong, Duan Rong patted his butt, raised his chin, "Go and ask the second brother if there was any noise last night." It's

    been a day, if something happened last night, these women Surely they all know.

    Yu Juan trotted to ask with a smile. He was very happy to be able to help the second brother. So these middle-aged women saw a little boy with stars in his eyes running towards them, and the mother's love suddenly flooded into a river.

    "Child, come, come and sit."

    Yu Juan sat on the small bench and chatted with a few women, his face became tighter and tighter. After the aunts finished speaking, Yu Juan thanked him and trotted back. He arrived at Duan Rong's side.

    Just like a little sparrow that flew out to find food, flapping its wings and hurriedly brought back its mouth full of food, his closest person is always Duan Rong.

    No matter how much food he finds or how far he flies, he will come back and take all the good things he has. Everything is given to Duan Rong. Full to the brim.

    "Second brother, they said that there were a lot of dogs barking last night, because people from other villages came in, and the dogs from the two families at the top of the village barked for a long time, but it was very late, so no one went out to see them, and after scolding the dogs, they continued. I slept, but there was another aunt who said that the fool went to see it, and I was talking about ghosts all day today, so I was scared and hid in the hole and didn't dare to come out."

    If there were not too many people, Duan Rong would pull Yu Juan hard. After kissing, I wrote down the bill first, "Baby is awesome, I've done a big favor for the second brother, come here, hold your hand."

    Yu Qiang smiled, secretly stretched out his hand, and held a small hand with Duan Rong in front of everyone's eyes.

    "Let's go find that fool, and then go to dinner."

    Yu Juan had just asked where the fool was, Duan Rong boasted a few more words, and Xu Fu smiled far-fetched and bitter.

    Brother Duan never praised him a few times.

    The road of being a detective is always full of disapproval and loneliness. It is time for Xu Fu to grow up.

    They found the idiot behind the village. He was hiding behind the trash can, smelling like the sky. Opposite is the land where the people in the village planted it, there is also a river.

    Xu Fu really wanted not to cover his nose, even if the other party was a fool.

    His upbringing did not allow him to cover his nose when facing each other, but it was really stinky, Xu Fu held his breath, and asked the fool warmly.

    "What did you see last night??" The     fool screamed when he heard these four words last night, his limbs fluttered, and the garbage around him was blown away.

    At this time, Xu Fu was extremely agile, and he was so fast that he was almost hit by a rotten egg on clothes.    

    On the other hand, Duan Rong and Yu Juan, Duan Rong kept Yu Juan in his arms and covered his mouth and nose. Facing the fool, Duan Rong's expression and tone were very fierce.

    This method could make the fool fear and calm down. "Don't move! I'll be yelling at you again."    

    But there was something more dreaded by a fool than Duan Rong.

    He was extremely unstable and dug into the trash can, "There are ghosts! There are ghosts, there are ghosts, ghosts come Killed, the ghost killed again..."    

    Again. Duan Rong and Xu Fu were both shocked. The two looked at each other. Could there be another victim here?

    The fool's screaming didn't stop, and he couldn't ask any more questions. He was originally a fool.

    Duan Rong and Xu Fu left with Yu Juan, but unfortunately the road behind was full of rubbish. Go, plan to return to the village from the field.

    The road was full of potholes, Duan Rong directly hugged Yu Juan. Yu Juan's sense of smell was too sensitive, his face was wrinkled by the smell of garbage, and it was better to smell Duan Rong's body.

    "My God, it's too suffocating. This garbage hasn't been cleaned up for a few days." Xu Fu complained first and then hurriedly said: "Second brother, what do you mean by being a fool? Do we have to go back and check our social relations."

    Yu Juan was lying on Duan Rong's shoulders, and suddenly raised his hand, "No need to check... The person is below."

    The pink fingertips pointed lightly at the river to their left. A gust of wind blew, Lizhou was still cold in February, the air was cold, bringing rustling noises, and a few birds squatted on the bare branches and chirped.

    I don't know if it was due to Xu's psychological effect, but he seemed to really smell a smell, which spread more and more in his nasal cavity, until he wanted to vomit.

    The water is so clear that it doesn't give off a strange smell.

    And so many fields use the water from this river. After a few months, when the vegetables are mature, the people in the village will eat them, and maybe there are children who go swimming and drink the water inside.

    "Call the police and call the police here." Duan Rong said in a deep voice, "Call more. Once the body is retrieved and the identity is confirmed, we will conduct a door-to-door investigation in Lijia Village. Besides, are there any students from Nanyi University in Lijia Village?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 990 25
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
95.6K 3.2K 53
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
100K 4.3K 102
Short Title:VODAVC Alternate Title:贤惠O穿成凶狠上校后Status:Completed Author:Little Baldy Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Mecha, Mystery, Romance, Sci-fi, Sh...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

98.7K 4.2K 26
obsessed