A Real Fish Got In

Από LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... Περισσότερα

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 31

416 17 0
Από LiannQ

Chapter 31: What to eat?

    Yu Juan's first bathtub, which he had before he was born, was prepared by his parents. It was a small one, and it was placed next to their big bathtub.

    He's changed a lot of bathtubs, and his father changed it for him himself.

    As he grows up and his body grows longer, his father will replace the bathtub in time, so that there is still room for his fish tail to play in the water, and even play a swimming pool at home.

    Because their fish tails cannot be seen by others, the swimming pools outside all villas are naturally not available.

    Sometimes his father would swim with him. His father's fish tail was silver-white, the color of pearls, beautiful and thick.

   .When he was a child, Yu Juan always looked at his father's fish tail with admiration, thinking that one day his own could be so strong.

    His father would flip him over with a fish tail with a smile, "You, it's a little difficult."

    Xiao Yujuan got out of the water, wiped the water from his eyes, and hurriedly swam to his father's side, raised his head, "Why?"

    His father held him on the fish's tail, "If you don't eat well, let alone your tail, you won't grow tall."

     So Xiao Yujuan ate three big bowls that night, almost vomited, and floated on the water.

    His father and mother accompanied him and laughed at him for a long time.

    Since then, Yu Juan has never been able to support himself so much. After a few years, he never sees his father and mother again, and even the bathtub, which was changed every year, also stopped.

    With many things and memories of Yu Juan, they stayed there.

    Aunt felt that the villa was unlucky and sold it after living in it for half a year. After Yu Juan passed by it quietly to see it, she could no longer see the appearance of her own home, and the taste was gone.

    He cried a lot and never went back.

    His parents are now deep in the ocean and they are fine.

    Yu Juan looked at the bathtub, tears fell uncontrollably, Duan Rong wiped his hands and hugged him, "It's not good to cry like this."

    Yu Juan pressed his eyes and said in a sullen voice, "Two Brother, how much is it?"

    Duan Rong liked to hold Yu Juan like a child, and rubbed the back of his neck, "More than a thousand."

    It's not expensive, Yu Juan raised his head blankly, and raised his head, "Isn't it worth tens of thousands? "

    He always thought that bathtubs were so expensive, and he was reluctant to buy one after saving money for a long time.

    Duan Rong kissed him, "I'll buy a new one for you, I'll use this one first."

    Yu Juan's small hand also hugged Duan Rong's neck, his lips and teeth were soft and sweet, and he couldn't get tired of sticking his tongue around.

    Rong's kiss was a little rude and deep, and Yu Juan could feel that the second brother wanted to eat him.

    But he was not afraid.

    The second brother will not really eat him, the second brother is a good person.

    Duan Rong's voice was hoarse, with a low smile that was magnetic and dangerous, "How do you know that I won't eat it? Baby."

    This frightened Yu Juan, really thought he was going to eat it, wrapped himself tightly and looked wary.

    Duan Rong laughed angrily, and started to peel Yu Juan.

    He knew it, this little fish trusts him, but trust is trust, if he says anything, he will be afraid immediately, and the cowardly, I am afraid that the fish will not have the guts.

    "Afraid of me?"

    Yu Juan cried, hugging himself, Duan Rong pulled it down and bit his neck, "Eat it now, I'll be afraid of me later, and I'll clean you up again."

    But Yu Juan couldn't control it either. He was quite afraid, even Duan Rong, if he was frightened, he would instinctively want to escape.

    Duan Rong "eats" him for a while, kisses the tears on his chin, and is still crying. He wanted to educate him, but his heart softened. He cares about Xiaoyu.

    "Don't cry, I won't eat you, the second brother is wrong, eh?" Duan Rong squeezed Yu Juan's chin and kissed his eyes, "I won't eat it in the future."

    "Don't eat it."

    Fish tails are not good.

    You can't live forever if you eat it.

    Duan Rong felt that it was necessary to teach Yu Juan what food meant in a man's mouth. He pinched Yu Juan's thighs, played a hooligan in a low voice in Yu Juan's ear, and said some nasty words, "Now I know what to eat. Is it?"

    Yu Juan was forced to cry even harder, "Second brother is bad..."

    He is a very pure fish, how can he bear this. Duan Rong kissed his ear, "I don't want to eat you, can I eat this?"

    Not all of them eat him!

    Yu Juan's fingers were trembling, and there were drops of water on his crying eyelashes.

    This is pre-determined.

    Ming medium was getting married, eight carrying the sedan chair, skipping all, just a bathtub, Duan Rong directly took the person to the bridal chamber first.

    If Yu Juan's parents were still alive, Duan Rong would definitely be swept out of the house, but now Yu Juan only has Duan Rong. Duan Rong isn't bullying the little fish, but it's just that it's not the right time, or the little fish who get it will scare away.

    I fooled around and took it slow, I held it in my hand, and I couldn't run away even if I wanted to run.

    After the final exam on the 20th, Yu Juan had a complete winter vacation.

    Duan Rong was not by his side all the time, but he would not be too far away. He seemed to be busy, and Yu Juan didn't know, but Duan Rong was always there.

    When he comes back from outside, he will bring him a lot of delicious snacks.

    Yu Juan was not afraid to be at home alone during the day. After 6:00 in the afternoon, he was a little anxious, and he felt uneasy. Duan Rong found out once and came back before 6:00. Sometimes, a few minutes later, he would make a video call to Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan was a little more daring to be raised. When Duan Rong came back, he went up to hug him. He was sticky and called him second brother.

    The little fish are so well-kept.

    Duan Rong's smoking cessation was not very successful, and he still smoked outside, three less than before, but even if he didn't smoke, Yu Juan could smell the cigarette smell.

    He was buried in Duan Rong's arms and sniffing the smell. Holding the back of his neck and lifting it up, Duan Rong said, "Eat some cake to cushion your stomach first. I'll take a bath and come out to cook for you."

    Yu Juan rolled his eyes, "Okay."

    Duan Rong was not angry, and patted Yu Juan's butt. It was fleshy. After returning from City B, Duan Rong was raising him.

    The naked eye couldn't tell whether he was fat or not, but he could feel it, "Second brother is so happy to cook for you. ?"

    He is an old man, and now cooks for Yu Juan around the stove every day.

    Yu Juan's mouth was sweet, and he hugged Duan Rong coquettishly, "Second brother's cooking is delicious."     Duan

    Rong lowered his head and kissed him fiercely, "I'll take care of you later."

    Afraid that there would be insects on the leaves, Yu rolls were washed piece by piece, which was extremely slow. After he washed it, put it on the chopping board and cut it, and Duan Rong came out.

    Wearing only a pair of trousers, one arm wrapped around Yu Juan's waist, and he sat on the windowsill. Duan Rong took over the cooking.

    "At your speed, it's already midnight by the time we eat."

    To say that Yuncheng is indeed in the south, winter is completely different from the north. It was a little cold a few days ago. The sun has come out again in the past two days, and the temperature has risen.

    Duan Rong has a good physique. He often wears only pants and his upper body is naked.

    His figure is too good, his muscles are big, but not ugly, his waist is narrow, and there are scars on his back and waist, but it doesn't affect him at all, Yu Juan looked down and covered his eyes.

    Actually, actually, the second brother's waist and buttocks... Yu Juan squeezed his buttocks, and always felt that the second brother's waist was even taller than him.

    It's not a soft warp, it's a muscle, very tight.

    Duan Rong didn't have any buttons, he lifted it up loosely and came to cook, revealing the edge of his panties, Yu Juan was even more ashamed, and after living with Duan Rong for a while, he seemed to be broken too.

    Recently, the | love | period is also a bit serious.

    I do not know how it is.

    "Little pervert, where are you looking?" Duan Rong turned back with the vegetable pot, picked up a piece of egg and put it in Yu Juan's mouth. The family has been cutting meat apart from fish for more than half a month.

    Yu Juan didn't say whether he could eat it or not, but Duan Rong never bought it.

    It's good that those memories are sealed forever, and it's better not to come out again in this life.

    Yu Juan ate it obediently, "I didn't look at it, second brother."

    Duan Rong wiped Yu Juan's rosy lips, "Close the button for the second brother."

    Yu Juan instantly turned red, hmm, "Second brother...you still have to cook."

    Duan Rong grabbed Yu Juan's hand, "It doesn't matter if I cook or button up."

    Yu Juan ran away, he didn't dare, Duan Rong coaxed him like this on the bed the day before and the day before, his wrists were sore in the end, and he was ashamed the next day. After slowing down, Duan Rong teased him for a long time.

    Brother is too bad.

    Yu Juan heard Duan Rong laugh happily from behind, stumbled on his feet, and threw himself on the sofa to hide.

    This small rental house originally had very little furniture, and Yu Juan didn't like to decorate his own space.

    After Duan Rong came, the small rental house looked brand new, and it didn't seem to be gloomy anymore. Rong would bring flowers back from time to time, and the home would be fragrant.

    Duan Rong is a rough old man.

    When he lived by himself, when he lived with Xu Fu, he actually didn't care about the living environment at all, but Yu Juan took good care of it, so he was so focused.    

    Duan Rong is a man.

    He didn't take the case from the public security organs, and he didn't idle either. He went out looking for work and took a few small jobs.

    When he caught the rape, he saw it in someone's big villa. After he came out, he also went to the flower shop. Bought the drawstring back.    

    Yu Juan laughed for a long time after receiving the flower, and said to Duan Rong for the first time, "My mother used to love flowers."    

    Yu Juan, who couldn't take care of herself, was too busy to take care of herself and lived in a dark and damp small rented house.

    For a long time, every night before Duan Rong arrived, he often cried and fell asleep holding his fish tail. He also wanted warmth and beauty, but he couldn't do it himself.    

    Just like that bathtub, Yu Juan cried not because he had another bathtub, but after three years, another person who loved him like an elder prepared a bathtub for him.    

    Yu Juan picked the withered flowers and put them on the table. Duan Rong prepared the meal and brought it out.

    "Go wash your hands and eat."    

    Yu Juan responded, put the flower in his hand, threw it into the trash can, and trotted to wash his hands.    

    "Second brother's cooking is delicious."

    Duan Rong picked out the fish bones, and fed the white and tender fish into Yu Juan's mouth, "This time the fish is not delicious, I'll see how to do it tomorrow."

    Yu Juan felt that he was very happy now.

    After eating and scrambled to wash the dishes, Duan Rong picked him up and threw him on the bed, sneering, "Sit honestly, and you still use you to wash the broken dishes?"

    Yu Juan was clearly arranged, already a small waste fish out.

    But the little waste fish still didn't know that his serious estrus period was coming. His estrus period was pushed to a critical point, and was about to come surging.

    Yu Juan only felt that he was very uncomfortable recently, he had no strength, and his body was also hot, as if he had a fever.

    He was always sleepy and wanted to sleep.

    Duan Rong picked him up from the bed several times after feeding and putting him back.

    This is accumulating physical strength for the estrus period.

    Duan Rong probably guessed it, because he could smell it.

    Yu Juan was now like a human-shaped sachet, and it was still the kind of incense that was not serious.

    The mind is like the beautiful mermaid that is said to lure sailors into the water by singing.

    It's just that the legendary merman eats people, and his merman is waiting to be eaten.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) UNDER-REVISION Από Tone ◡̈

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

563K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel Από MarVLent

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

99.9K 4.3K 102
Short Title:VODAVC Alternate Title:贤惠O穿成凶狠上校后Status:Completed Author:Little Baldy Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Mecha, Mystery, Romance, Sci-fi, Sh...
44.8K 1.7K 102
Title: 意外和敌国太子有了崽崽后 Author:若兰之华 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Kindom and Sui Kingdom are feuds and the two sides have been fighting each other...
115K 4.5K 82
Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born in a wealthy family. He's an abstinent p...