A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 30

453 13 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 30

    Yu Juan's school hasn't had winter vacation yet, the case is closed, and the murderer is dead.

    Duan Rong is ready to send Yu Juan back after the investigation. He asked Xu Fu to book a flight ticket in advance and leave tonight.

    Earlier, Duan Rong told Xu Fu that he would not take the case before.

    But now Duan Rong and Yu Juan are "newly married" again, so Xu Fu was very discerning and didn't mention the matter of going back together, and even asked what happened after the year.

    Normally, work starts on the eighth day of the first lunar month, but Yu Juan is a student and has long holidays, so it is understandable that the work start date is delayed.

    As soon as Duan Rong came out of the gate, Yu Juan rolled down the car window and exposed his head to look at him. During the day, his hair was dry.

   In fact, Xu Fu could take Yu Juan back to the hotel first, but Duan Rong said he would take him wherever he went. He was also afraid that Xiaoyuer could not find him crying when he woke up, so he put it in the car.

    "Second brother, you're back."

    Duan Rong rubbed the top of Yu Juan's hair with a big hand. The second brother's voice was really sweet, delicate and soft, "Are the biscuits delicious?"

    Yu Juan moved his butt to Duan Rong. He gave his seat and nodded with a few dumb hairs, "It's delicious."

    Duan Rong: "It's delicious, but you don't look very happy?"

    With a small mouth, Yu Juan lowered his head and sat obediently, " No. "

    How could Duan Rong guess Yu Juan's thoughts, and pulled him to her side, "Still sleepy?"

    Yu Juan was caught off guard, startled, blushed, and there was Xu Fu in front of him, whispering, "It's not sleepy anymore."

    Their plane was at 8:30, and they had to have dinner and go back to the hotel to get their luggage.

    Xu Fu parked the car in the hotel parking lot and slipped away. He gave the car key to Duan Rong, and went there later. Duan Rong is easy to drive at the airport.

    "When the time comes, I'll let our driver come back."

    Yu Juan went down.

    He still had only the jacket that Duan Rong put on, no shoes or pants, Duan Rong calmly carried him into the hotel, Yu Juan hid in Duan shyly In Rong's arms, Xiao Yu'er was still young, she only knew how shy she was, but didn't know the deeper level.

    This appearance was carried into the hotel by a man, everyone was an adult, and the little girl at the front desk showed an expression that I understood. Yu Juan, inside and out, makes people understand.

    The man holding him was so bad.

    When he entered the room, Duan Rong had to change his position to kiss him. The princess hug changed to a hug holding his buttocks, "Aren't you upset? Second brother kiss."

    Yu Juan could only be hugged by Duan. Rong aligned his eyes, put his hand on Duan Rong's stubble chin, and gently pushed back, "No..."

    hummed to the cat.

    Duan Rong kissed him immediately, Yu Juan's lips were red and watery, Duan Rong kissed his eyes again, his beard hurt Yu Juan, and the little fish cried.

    Duan Rong bullied people, laughed, and untied the clothes on Yu Zhuan's waist, "If you kiss you twice, you will cry."

    Yu Zhuan's eyelids were pink, and he sniffed, pitiful and aggrieved, "Your beard hurts too much."

    Duan Rong let Yu Juan touch it with his hand, and his tender fingertips ran across his beard. Yu Juan felt curious, and Duan Rong also raised his lips comfortably.

    Seeing Duan Rong smiling, Yu Juan retracted his hand and stopped touching it.

    Duan Rong pinched Yu Juan's waist and carried her to the bathroom, "Do you want the second brother to help you wash it?"

    After soaking in the river for so long, he took a bath, changed into clean clothes, and went down to eat.

    Yu Juan stood barefoot in the bathtub, "No, I can wash it by myself."

    Duan Rong turned on the shower to adjust the water temperature, and adjusted it for Yu Juan, "I have no conscience, do I have enough to wash for you?"

    Yu Juan Her little face was pink, but she refused to let Duan Rong take off his clothes and wash him.

    Pretty reserved.

    Duan Rong pinched the back of his neck and went out, closing the door, but Yu Juan could see that Duan Rong was always behind the glass door, very close to him.

    Yu Juan took off his clothes and started to take a bath. The water flowed onto his legs, and he suddenly shivered. He felt numb and numb. In the past, as long as it was over, I would not come back for a week. Recently, it has become more frequent, but it is also every two or three days.

    Yu Juan stood in front of the mirror with pink and greasy skin, and his eyes became blurred as the fog increased. He wanted to change back to fishtail, but Duan Rong was still outside.

    Yu Juan bit his lip hard, barely suppressing the feeling, wait, wait... At least not now, but when Duan Rong comes in to take a shower, he can hurry outside.

    Yu Juan comforted himself softly, and after a casual rinse, he came out wrapped in a bath towel. He didn't know that his scent filled the entire room.

    Duan Rong leaned against the wall, tall and tall, and looked down at him, "Have you washed it?" His

    voice was a little hoarse, Yu rolled his ears and his legs were soft, Duan Rong picked him up and put him on the bed, "Think about it for a while. What to eat, I'll wash up and let's go eat."

    But he didn't move, he knelt down beside Yu Juan and looked at him.

    Yu Juan's pink fingers couldn't help hooking Duan Rong's sleeves a little bit. He was really, pure and seductive.

    White to the extreme is desire.

    Duan Rong's thumb brushed the end of Yu Juan's eyes, the rough feeling made Yu Juan tremble slightly, Duan Rong's eyes were deep, and his hand held down Yu Juan's calf, "Want?"

    Yu Juan opened his lips and teeth unconsciously, The tip of her pink tongue was faintly visible, and she trembled.

    Duan Rong was not Liu Xiahui, who was sitting in his arms. He was an old hooligan who had been abstinent for many years.

    Xiao Yu Juan was still young, and he didn't know anything, all he wanted was possession.

    Yu Juan felt comfortable being kissed, and his freshly washed feet stepped on Duan Rong's cool trousers, his toes curled up.

    Yu Juan didn't seem to have regained his senses until this episode of estrus had passed for a long time. He didn't even know if he was still estrusing later, the second brother was so fierce... woo.

    Yu Juan clenched his messy clothes, turned his head and ran away. Duan Rong didn't really care about him. He got up and took off his shirt.

    The calf, who didn't have time to hide outside the quilt, said with a smile, "Why is it the same as the animal's estrus period."

    Frightened Yu Juan, he cried and waited for Duan Rong to close the bathroom door and get out of the quilt , lips, starting from the earlobe, are all red like strawberries.

    Old virgins can't stand it.

    Yu Juan touched his lower abdomen, his face turned red and white for a while, afraid of being discovered, but he really liked being with his second brother.

    What if the second brother likes his fish tail?

    Returning to Yuncheng with Duan Rong, Yu Juan was very uneasy for the first few days, afraid that Duan Rong would only stay here temporarily.

    He will just send him back and leave again after a while, just like the last time at the aquarium. The case, when the case was over, he left. Later, they met again in City B when their fate was still unfinished.

    Also this time, the boundaries of their relationship became blurred and seemed to be far away, but Duan Rong never gave him any promises, and he didn't even want to kiss him for any reason, so Yu Juan couldn't refuse Duan Rong.

    Yu Juan was very reliant on Duan Rong, and the intimacy caused him to fall deeper, and at the same time he was afraid of what he would do if Duan Rong left again.

    He's just a mermaid.

    Promise... He doesn't dare to ask for it himself.

    He is a mermaid, so how dare he make a promise? Duan Rong doesn't mention it.

    Instead, he is glad.

    Fortunately, the second brother didn't make it clear. Otherwise, what would happen to his identity, but he couldn't help it. Feeling sad, I felt that I had nothing, so I kissed Duan Rong.

    Not only are people complicated, but the minds of fish are also complicated.

    So much so that every time Duan Rong came to pick him up, he happily received it and sent it back eagerly.

    This time Yu Juan couldn't take it anymore. He was still young and his heart was not that strong. He was worried every day, for fear that the next time Duan Rong came, he would just tell him that he was leaving.

    With wet eyes, he grabbed the clothes on Duan Rong's chest and stood on tiptoe, "Second brother, I'm afraid."

    Not only was he afraid of sleeping alone, but he was also afraid that Duan Rong would leave after receiving the case.

    Xiaoyu'er is not that stupid, he is just ignorant in those aspects, and he is not stupid at all about parting.

    Duan Rong picked up Yu Juan with one hand, "Have you had a nightmare again?"

    Yu Juan nodded tearfully, with a cute face, Duan Rong rubbed his soft legs and smiled, "Want to sleep with the second brother?"

    Yu Juan Lying on Duan Rong's shoulder.

    Duan Rong felt that something was wrong, and hugged Xiaoyuer in his arms to coax, "What's wrong baby?"

    At first Yu Juan just cried and didn't speak. Duan Rong dug him out with tears on his face. Duan Rong kissed her and wiped the tears from Yu Juan's face with her big hand, "Where does it hurt? Tell the second brother."

    Yu Juan grabbed Duan Rong's hand with both hands, and finally said in a very aggrieved voice, "When you were there, He said he would take me wherever he went."

    Duan Rong thought that someone else had provoked Yu Juan, but he didn't expect the problem to be him, and gently rubbed the end of Yu Juan's wet eyes, "Yes, second brother said."

    Yu Juan felt wronged He also twitched, and glanced at Duan Rong with small eyes accusing, holding Duan Rong's hand, "But, but you put me to sleep in the car that day, you didn't take me with you."

    After so many weeks, Duan Rong was amused by this, lowered his head and kissed Yu Juan, "That's it? I feel wronged like this? I really want the second brother to tie you to the waistband. Where do I go and where do you go?"

    Yu Juan Just as he was about to nod his head, Duan Rong said, "I'm going to handle the case, go to the scene, and look for the body. You also go? Follow me when I take a shower? Is the second brother watching when he's doing errands?"

    Yu Juan blinked, and he understood everything in front of him.

    Yes, but what is the job?

    Duan Rong laughed, pinching Yu Juan's waist to make him sit on the side instead of sitting astride, hugging his waist, prying open Yu Juan's lips and teeth with his fingertips, "What are you talking about? Haven't you used it before?"

    Yu Juan understood, and his face flushed in an instant, and the second brother opened a yellow accent again!

    Duan Rong likes deep kisses. Every time Yu Juan is kissed, the person who is kissed loses consciousness.

    Duan Rong sometimes took advantage of a sentence or two, but Yu Juan couldn't react, and rubbed Duan Rong with confidence.

    "I'll sleep with you tonight, and I'll buy you something tomorrow."

    Yu Juan was drowsy in Duan Rong's arms. After he came back from City B, he often went into sex, and he always wanted to sleep when he was done.

    Yuan Juan even found benefits from it.

    For example, if he didn't have an affair today, he would not be able to sleep and have some nightmares, but if he came, he would kiss his second brother and then sleep soundly.

    Yu Juan licked his lips, and his ears were pink. Although he was very shy, it was also beneficial.

    Although it didn't happen that day, it seemed like there was. After the kiss, Duan Rong still hugged him to sleep with him.

    This sleep can be said to be the most comfortable and reassuring sleep after Yu Juan lost his parents.

    He can always trust Duan Rong and his second brother.

    Because Duan Rong gave him enough security.

    The next day, Yu Juan didn't have to go to class in the morning, Duan Rong asked him to sleep more, and he went out to buy things. Just as Yu rolled up, he came back. Smelling the familiar smell, Yu Juan hurried to open the door without wearing slippers.

    "Second brother."

    Duan Rong was carrying a large bathtub on his shoulders. Yu Juan was stupid. Second brother bought him a bathtub? ...

    Duan Rong still had the strength to touch Yu Juan's chin, "Make way for the second brother, I'll put this thing in."

    Yu Juan stood aside and stared at the big bathtub.

    Duan Rong said, "I wanted to install one for you when I came back from City B. I finally have time to buy one today."

    The bathroom that Yu Juan rented was very small and could only be placed in the center. Come out, "Do you like it?"

    Yu Juan's eyes were red, and he said softly, "I like it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 6.9K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

97.6K 4.1K 26
obsessed
67.1K 1.6K 10
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
177K 3.4K 30
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | "I should've stayed in Beacon Hills" teen wolf x shadowhunters SARGENTGIRL04 {s...