𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞; �...

By liarsluv

"He hit me and it felt like a kiss...Give me all of that ultraviolence" Ghostface (DBD) x reader ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Thirteen

5K 160 67
By liarsluv

My mind races with all the possibilities who D.J might be, but nothing comes to mind. I think my shock has left me in a frozen state. From my carved stomach to my now fucked up situation. It's always been fucked up.

As I look over to the window, I can tell it's little past twelve now since my neighbour is mowing his lawn. He's a sweet old man who I've talked to every once in awhile when our paths crossed. I've babysat his cat a few times when he leaves town.

My neighbour!

"Help!" I yell as loud as I can.

Please hear me.

"Help!!" I yell again, over and over until I hear his lawnmower turn off. I continue screaming.

"I'm in here! Help!"

"(y/n)? My neighbour, Mr. Lawrence, calls out.

"I'm in my room! Please help me!" I cry out. Tears of joy are streaming down my cheeks as I hear the front door open. He walks into my room with a surprised look.

"Please untie me! He might come back!" I plead.

"Okay, okay. Calm down" Mr. Lawrence says as he quickly moves to me. He starts to untie my left foot.

"Who did this!?"

"That masked psychotic asshole" I sob. I'm so happy to see my neighbour. Even though he's having trouble undoing the knots, I feel glad at least somebody is here to save me.

Finally my left foot is loose. I move it in a circular motion to try make it less numb. Mr. Lawrence moved to right foot and starts to untie the rope. Relief washes over me as he gets this one undone faster.

"Hold on. I'm going to call the police" Mr. Lawrence says with a stern tone as he gets his cell from his pocket. I give a quick nod, though I with he'd untie my hands first. I look down at my stomach, still raw and red where he cut. I make a sour face as I think of how I'll cover that up when this is all over.

I hear the sound of his phone drop onto the floor, which causes me to look up. Panic comes over me as I see Ghostface standing behind him, bloody and staring at me eerily. Mr. Lawrence has a shocked expression as blood sprays from his neck and onto me and my bed. Then he drops dead on the ground. A scream rips through me as I back up to the wall, bringing my legs closer to me. He stomps on Mr. Lawrence's phone until I hear it cracking.

Ghostface drops his knife on the ground and grabs one of my legs and roughly pulls it. This causes me to slip down towards him. I kick at him with my free leg and he falls backwards off the bed. I scoot away once more and try my best to get at least one hand free. He gets up with a heavy sigh. Fear ripples through me, as he is visibly furious.

"I can't keep my eyes off you at all, can I?"

I say nothing as he adjusts his mask straight again.

"Kick me again and I'll cut off your legs" He says dully as sits on the chair across the room. He stares at me without a word. I look down towards my feet. I feel uncomfortable in so many ways. I also don't want to see Mr. Lawrence.

Mr. Lawrence...oh my god. I can't keep it in as I feel the puke coming up. I tilt my head to the other side of the bed and throw up. The bitter after taste makes me puke more.

"I don't suppose you want a bath?" He says cockily. I close my eyes as I try to keep the tears from spilling. I hate crying in front of him since it makes him seemingly amused.

"No" I grit my teeth. I feel puke coving a bit of my upper arm and side of my body. It makes me want to puke again.

"So she speaks" He stands up and walks to me. I freeze as he unties one of my wrists. My arms drops and he moves to other side and unties my other. I won't fight back right now. I'm going to play this smart. He stops and looks at me for a moment, waiting to see if I'll run. But I don't.

He leads me to the washroom and pushes me in. I fall against the sink, yelping from the sudden pain of slamming into something.

"Since you don't know how to shut up, you'll stay in here. Good thing I came when I did" He crosses his arms, "Fucking brat"

He slams the door shut and I hear it lock. I then hear something scraping and being held against the door.

"No! No!" I try to open the door but it's no use. I slam into it a few times before sliding down the door and hold myself. Curled in a ball in the bathroom. I close my eyes hard and wait. When it feels like forever, I open my eyes and stare at the wall in front of me. I begin to tear up when flashes of Noah and Layla dead cross my mind. I can't save them. I should've went with mom. I'll never see any of them again. I feel weak and helpless. I just want to go back to normal. Weekend dates with mom, Hanging out with Noah, working at the cafe, talking with Layla. I just want to go back to normality. I lay down on the ground weeping until I fall asleep.

I don't know how long I slept for, but the sound of my name being called wakes me up. I sit up wearily and listen to the familiar voice call out to me, Noah. By the way he's yelling my name, I can tell he found Mr. Lawrence.

"Noah!" I call out but my voice is harsh and small. I clear my voice and call out again.

"Noah! I'm in here!"

I hear something heavy move and opens the door.

"(y/n)! Thank god" He lifts me up and hugs me. I hug him back and cry more. I can't seem to ever stop crying these days.

"What happen?" He asks and holds me by my shoulders.

"Ghostface" I frown.

"We need to call the police" He pulls my gently from the bathroom and into the living room, sitting me down on the couch.

"Wait...what time is it" I ask.

"It's eight thirty"

"What?!"

Oh no. No. No.

"Quick! Call the cops and tell them to go to the lake! Ghostface will be there! He wants to kill you and Layla!"

"What?" Noah asks in disbelief. I grab his hand and hurry to the front door.

"Just call them! We need to go!" I snap. Noah follows me to his car. As we get in, he calls the police and explains the situation as he drives to the lake party. I look out the window in a daze.

Please be okay Layla.

                            ••• Danny •••

He watches as the people dance to terrible music, laughing and drinking without a care in the world. Layla is kissing some guy by the water. There's a boat nearby them. If he's right, then he's going to need to get on that boat.

Danny takes off his attire and mask to blend in as he leave the woods and walk to the rest of the people. He acts fast as he pushes a guy into another, causing the other to spill his drink on himself. This causes a fight to break out. Everyone's attention turns to this, including Layla. He takes this opportunity to get onto the boat and hide to the best of his ability. It doesn't really matter if they see him or not anyway. They won't be alive long to get prissy about it.

Layla and the guy come onto the boat. Layla is smiling wildly as she sits across from the guy. He starts the boat and drives them out further into the lake.

"So James, why take me all the way out here?" Layla coos.

"Well baby, The more privacy we have, the better" James smirks back at her and brings the boat to a stop. Danny takes a moment to make clear of his surrounding. Nobody is around, everyone is too far away. He take notice of rope and cement block.

Danny's attention snaps back to the sound of kissing. He grab the rope and smirks. He comes out from hiding and stand in front of them. Even then they don't notice. He's moved quick, wrapping the rope around James neck, tightly. Layla screams and backs up in horror. James is thrashing and yelling. Danny struggles with him before slamming his head against the boats railing. It knocks him out momentarily, enough for him to tie the rope around his neck properly. Layla is still screaming at the top of her lungs. He punch her in the face, which causes her to falls backwards. She hits her head against the floor. Danny grabs the cement block and attaches it to the other side of the rope. This better stay.

He lifts James over board and lets him sink down into the lake. He turns back to Layla and climbs onto her. She opens her eyes in confusion before realizing what's going on. Before she can make a noise, he stabs her in the stomach. Over and over. She holds eye contact with him as he watches her slip away.

He clenches his jaw as he give her one last blow to the stomach.

He gets off her and go to the drivers seat and drive back to shore where the party is. As he turns the engine off and toss the keys on the floor, he scans the crowd. Where is your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend?

Danny makes his way back to his mask and attire in the trees. He puts them back on and not a minute later he notices a car pull up. You get out with Noah.

For fuck sakes.

Then a scream rips through the air and people are crowding the boat. Danny turns back to see you holding onto Noah. He squeezes his knife tightly as his blood boils, knuckles turning white.

Your pov

"It's her" I whisper, "It's Layla"

"Maybe it's not" Noah says more to himself then me, like he's trying to convince himself. We both know it's her.

I'm too late.

Before I can even cry, Noah's phone buzzes. I take it from his pocket and see a messages from an unknown number.

Come to the old swimming
pool. We finish this here.

I stare at the message. I know it's him.

"Who's that?" Noah asks and takes his phone back, reading it.

"Let's go, Noah" I say with a dead tone.

"Huh? We should wait til the cops come" Noah says, stopping me.

"He's at the old swimming pool. Call the detectives and tell them to go there too" I say and pull from his grip and get to the passenger seat. Noah gets in the drivers seat.

"Let's just let the cops deal with it, if that's the case" Noah pleads. I shake my head.

"He killed Layla! I need to be there to lure him in" I say with a shaky voice, "I need to do this. Now let's go"

This is the night you get caught, asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.7K 12
After getting into a extraordinary place where an entity got fed with fear, you met a man with a ghost mask who changed your life cover made by @reds...
162K 5.6K 42
The Ghost Face is back, and you're the cost of it. When your coworker is killed in cold blood, journalist Danny Johnson is hot on the scene. He immed...
7.3K 197 11
"Hmmm there you are." A metallic voice says. Quickly you try kicking him a way. He quickly yanked you towards him, rolling you over and tearing your...
51.9K 2K 46
Jed Olsen has a charming aura that draws many people in. He is a smart and cunning man who seems to good to be true. Little did you know, the real Je...