The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

41. Vermillion

1K 63 7
By Lainychu

Hello! This chapter was missing from the story, I don't know why. Please read it to understand better the next chap "Bergamot"

-------------------------

Friday morning felt warmer than usual. Jeongguk didn't want to get up from his comfy bed with the gorgeous omega on his side. But he had responsibilities and a meeting at 11. And he was still conflicted about Taehyung. He once gave him his heart thinking the omega would take care of it, but he didn't. He shattered it, and now Jeongguk was terrified of repeating the past.

But he was even more terrified of losing Taehyung again.

The alpha tapped Taehyung softly to wake him up, earning a soft groan from the blonde. "Hey, Tae... I have to go to work now" he said supporting himself on an elbow, turning to look at him better.

Taehyung blinked his eyes open, staring back at the alpha. "We should talk Jeongguk" His voice was raspy from having just woken up.

Jeongguk sighed, passing a hand through his black hair. "About how we had lots of sex?" he asked trying to tease the omega, but Taehyung was not amused.

"I'm serious," the blonde said sitting on the bed. "We should talk about us"

The alpha fell silent for a moment, watching Taehyung and feeling a light pain in his chest again. "I can't just go back to your arms like a lovesick puppy, Taehyung"

The omega crawled a little bit closer to the alpha's side. "I know..." he whispered tracing Jeongguk's tattooed arm with his fingers, discovering the beautiful ink his ex-boyfriend wore. "But are you willing to let me try to make it right?" he asked, shy eyes searching for Jeongguk's approval.

Jeongguk just stared back at the omega, letting him draw imaginary lines on his tattoos like he was some type of canvas. "Make it right?" Jeongguk asked softly seeing a pretty smile appear on Taehyung's face. "You know my heart is yours," the alpha said closing his eyes and feeling the omega getting on top of him to hold him closer, kissing him softly.

"I want to know something..." Taehyung said breaking the kiss and looking at Jeongguk with an indecipherable expression. Jeongguk just waited for the omega to ask. "How did you... hold on through these years...?"

"You want to know how I survived the heartbreak?" Jeongguk bluntly asked. Taehyung nodded, feeling slightly small under that piercing gaze the alpha was giving him. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah... please tell me" the omega replied softly, his heart beating fast with anxiety.

Jeongguk sighed heavily, grabbing the omega with his hands to softly lift him and place him next to him in the bed, turning and giving him his back. "First year I wanted to die... I felt painfully empty" he said pausing for a minute to take a deep breath. "And when I was about to give up I went to Busan to see your dad"

Taehyung frowned. "W-what? You went to meet Ducky?"

"Yeah," Jeongguk replied looking at nothing in particular, feeling the warmth of Taehyung's body on his back. "Ducky showed me ways to handle that horrible feeling of having your heart broken. He taught me to flip the switch"

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Flipping the switch of your emotions, Taehyung" Jeongguk replied turning his body to face the omega, his eyes looking void and null again. "I turned my emotions off"

"So you just don't feel anymore? You don't have emotions now?"

"I'm not a vampire Taehyung, of course, I feel" Jeongguk scoffed, grinning almost mockingly. "I just block every overwhelming feeling that becomes too much for me to handle..." he said, and the omega looked at him with something Jeongguk took only as pity. "Don't fucking dare to look at me like that"

"Jeongguk I'm not feeling sorry for you," Taehyung said holding the alpha's hands into his own. "But you don't need to hide your emotions anymore"

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, looking with a mix of anger and hurt again. "Why is so difficult for me to believe you, huh?" he said through gritted teeth. "You fucking broke me, Tae... You can't just come back to me and expect me to profess my unconditional love for you!" the alpha yelled standing up and separating himself from the omega.

"I'm not expecting that, Guk... but you think I had it easy? I was just as broken as you" the omega replied, his voice cracking at the end. "You are my fated mate... of course, I was shattered when I had to end our relationship"

"You had to?" Jeongguk asked with disbelief. "Why did you have to do it, Tae? Why did you choose to break my heart and run to another country?"

"I did that to protect you and my family..." the omega muttered, feeling vicious tears threatening him to come out.

"Protect us from what? From my mother?" the alpha scoffed again, standing in front of Taehyung with an intimidating glare. "Because Tae I could have handled her on my own"

"No you couldn't" the omega replied softly but firmly. Knowing Jeongguk had no idea of the threats his mother did to him years ago.

"You didn't have faith in me that's why you ran away," Jeongguk said harshly, the frown on his face like a constant mark. "I can handle my mother perfectly fine, I have her in the palm of my hand now," he said showing the palm of his hand to the omega who rolled his eyes.

"Now Jeongguk, now," Taehyung said getting in his usual defensive stance. "Things would be very different if I had stayed here with you. You wouldn't be the CEO of your company and you wouldn't have the power you have now" he said crossing his arms, trying to sound strong but he felt his body slightly shaking.

"It doesn't matter. I would have done anything for you, I don't care about money or my family name... I would have chosen a thousand times to be poor and a fucking orphan if you had stayed with me because I would have had you with me ... " Jeongguk's voice cracked at the end, feeling those suffocating emotions menacing him to come to the surface once again.

"I'm so sorry Jeonggukie...." The omega said sniffling, cleaning the tears pricking through his eyes rather quickly.

"Don't cry now" the alpha said looking down at him. "You gave up on us a long time ago, right?"

"I was scared..." Taehyung replied looking away from Jeongguk, remaining in silence for a moment. Jeongguk nodded turning around to leave but Taehyung was fast to grab him by the arm again, not letting him go. "But I'm not scared anymore"

"Well I'm scared now" Jeongguk replied, a forced plastic smile on his face.

"I'm not going to hurt you again" Taehyung promised, getting close to the alpha, and deciding to fight for their love. "You know like that song you like... my heart is broken, but I have some glue..." he sings sang with a high-pitched baby voice that sounded rather funny coming from him.

"Ah don't quote Kurt Cobain you know I'm weak for him," Jeongguk said chuckling, letting the omega embrace him, their scents mixing in perfect harmony.

"I know" Taehyung muttered inhaling the musky aroma as he bury his nose in the alpha's neck. "You're still a sad grunge kid on the inside"

Jeongguk let out the sweetest airily chuckle that Taehyung had not heard in a while. "You know that song is about drugs, right?"

"What?!" the omega asked alarmed, detaching himself from the alpha with big eyes. "Is that why he says something about inhaling the glue?"

Jeongguk chuckled again, and boy, the omega could hear that sound for the rest of his life. "Come on, dress up. I need to go to the lab now"

"Kiss me first," the omega said pouting.

"No"

"I'm not dressing up then" The blonde crossed his arms against his chest in a bratty manner.

"You're such a baby" the alpha replied grinning at the blonde, shaking his head.

"Your baby" the blonde teased getting close to Jeongguk once again.

"Tae" the alpha warned cocking an eyebrow.

"I love you," Taehyung said pecking Jeongguk's lips with tenderness.

"I'm not going to say it back" the alpha responded rather breathlessly, holding Taehyung by his waist.

"But I know you feel it" the omega purred pecking those lips again, he smiled widely wriggling his eyebrows, and jogging towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, feeling his heart warm when he saw his green apple shampoo which was still there carefully saved among other bathing products.

"You're annoying!" the alpha shouted but couldn't contain the genuine smile that appeared on his face. Being strong and blocking Taehyung out was more difficult than he ever imagined. And even when they already open that door of unsaid feelings there were many other things left to talk about and to resolve together.

But Jeongguk decided to start fixing things on his own, first Joy then his mother.

-------------------

Jeons' Labs

"And the contestants for the commercial are coming on Tuesday according to Yongsun... hmm what else...Oh yes, business meeting with the Wangs on Saturday, apparently the guy loves your mother" Eunwoo laughed tapping on his clipboard. "And you have a reunion with some shareholders next Monday, make sure to bring those papers to show them the Jeon's Labs are going to be only yours..." the alpha said staring at Jeongguk who was looking at nothing in particular. "Jeongguk? Are you listening to me?" the assistant frowned at his boss. "Boss? Mr. Jeon? Earth to Jeongguk!" he snapped waving an angry hand in front of his face.

"What?"

"You're seriously spacing out... are you okay?" Eunwoo asked now truly worried.

"I'm fine" Jeongguk replied, really not paying attention to his assistant.

"Maybe you should take some days off, boss," the alpha said nodding his head at Jeongguk who eyed him with a scoff. "I'm being honest... you were spacing out in the meeting this morning too..."

Jeongguk stared at him, really not caring about whatever Eunwoo was talking about. "Your mate is a male omega, right?"

"Huh?... Y-yes, why?" Eunwoo was taken aback, really surprised.

"Has he ever triggered your rut?" the pure-blood alpha asked nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry what?" the other alpha asked blinking his eyes confusedly.

"Does your mate trigger your rut?" Jeongguk asked firmly, eyes focused on the other alpha.

Eunwoo raised an eyebrow, really puzzled about the topic of conversation chosen by his boss. "Well sometimes... he used to do it all the time but not anymore. I guess that dies down after years of being together" he explained.

Jeongguk nodded his head. "So if an omega triggers your rut just by having sex with them is because you're scrub"

Eunwoo chuckled. "No, it's because you want to mate them" the other alpha replied rolling his eyes. "If you already mate with them is because you're simply affected by their pheromones, probably because you're too charmed by them" At that Jeongguk groaned, burying his face in his hands. "Why are you asking this?" Eunwoo asked eyeing his boss curiously, sniffing him indiscreetly. "You have a sweet scent lingering on you... like vanilla and something else?

"Cherry blossom" Jeongguk replied ruffling his perfectly combed hair to make it messier.

But Eunwoo gasped shocked. "Oh holy shit, are you finally crushing on one of your nightstands? Finally, a male omega caught your eye?" he asked with a huge grin on his face.

"No, it's nothing like that" the pure-blood alpha groaned glaring at his assistant.

"Then why your scent screams male omega? and why are you asking me these weird questions?" the other alpha asked shocked again.

"I saw someone very important to me after years of being apart" Jeongguk explained with soft words, thinking in Taehyung and how the world seems brighter when he's around.

"Oh? An ex-boyfriend?" Eunwoo shouted jumping from his seat like he just heard the gossip of the year. "Holy shit Jeongguk! That's why you keep fucking around with male omegas? Because of an ex-boyfriend?"

"Shut the fuck up" Jeongguk snapped at his annoying assistant. "And he's not just an ex-boyfriend, he is my mate"

And with that information, Eunwoo seemed to calm down, frowning and not understanding why his boss was apart from his mate, he couldn't be away more than a day from his own mate. "...You mated him, and you guys separated?" he asked, sounding rather depressed, suddenly everything about Jeongguk's actions and personality was making sense to him. He was solving the riddle that was Jeon Jeongguk.

"It's a long history and I don't want to talk about it right now..." the alpha replied dismissing the topic. "... So about those informs?" Jeongguk said forcing himself to concentrate on his work, despite his mind being miles away from it.

Eunwoo looked at him with sympathy. "Right... just check the statistics," he said placing a bunch of papers on Jeongguk's desk. The younger alpha wanted to continue the talk about how important a mate bond was with his boss when a gentle knock on the door interrupted them.

No longer after the door opened and the scent of roses and cinnamon engulfed the air in the office, it was too much really. Like the scent alone was begging for attention. "Hello!" Joy's jovial voice said. And just like her scent, her outfit was also screaming for attention. A tight black dress and a winter creamy-colored coat that was too tight and too thin for winter, plus her usual red-colored lipstick and thigh-high leather boots. "Are you ready for lunch?" she asked looking lovingly at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk checked the time on his golden wristwatch. "It's too early and I'm kind of busy," he said tapping with a hand the pile of papers on his desk.

"But you already skipped yesterday's lunch... and you owe me a date" the girl whined staring at Jeongguk with sad eyes and a pout that didn't quite look good on her.

Eunwoo cleared his throat standing up. "Excuse me I'm leaving. Nice seeing you Joy..." he said with the fakest smile he could pull off but once he was behind her he looked at Jeongguk sticking his tongue out with a disgusted expression.

Jeongguk shook his head at his assistant's antics. He stood up from his seat walking towards the omega girl. "We need to talk, Joy," he said sounding dead serious.

Joy frowned at him, her heart beating fast, feeling worried because of Jeongguk's strange attitude. "Is something wrong?"

"I want to be honest with you" Jeongguk began to say, his piercing dark eyes staring at the female omega in front of him. "I know I said we should give ourselves a chance but..."

"Jeongguk" Joy said cutting him off, panicking inside, scared of what the alpha was about to say to her. "I'd want to make you happy, I really do"

The alpha frowned at her words. "Joy... you're a good girl and you had been there for me," he said with a loud sigh. "But what we have is not healthy"

"But that's why we are trying right?"

"I know I said I was going to give us a chance," Jeongguk said, his piercing stare not faltering making the omega feel intimidated and small next to him. "But I can't... and is not fair to you," he said offering the girl a small smile. "It has never been fair to you"

"Jeongguk please..." she begged, stepping forward where Jeongguk was standing, trying to hold him with her arms but the alpha was fast to detach himself from her. "I'm in love with you... please don't push me away" she said with desperation, trying again to hold the alpha. This time he let her. The girl began to sob softly, sniffling, and that's when she caught that particular sweet scent on Jeongguk. Joy separated herself from him, looking up at him with a frown. "Your scent... I know that scent... Taehyung?" she asked horrified.

Jeongguk looked down at her with compassion, nodding his head in confirmation. "Yeah, he came back..."

Joy's world began to crumble down into pieces. She has been fighting with Taehyung's shadow since he left more than three years ago, trying to get close to Jeongguk, trying to make him look at her the same way he used to look at Taehyung. All resumed into futile attempts, but she was stubborn, obsessed with the thought of a man that wasn't real. At least not for her.

Joy didn't notice when she started crying. "Jeongguk you can't do this to me... to you! He left you once... he broke your heart... how can you forgive him so easily?"

"I'm not" Jeongguk replied sternly. "But I can't be with you either"

"Why?" she asked, and it was a tragic sight to see such a pretty girl in tears and lowering herself for a guy.

"Sooyoung... I can't love you the way you deserve to be loved" he said gently, her real name slipping from his lips and hands caressing her shoulders. "I'm sorry but we can't pretend like this is fine... is not fair for you and is not fair for me either"

Joy was crying, her nose was pink as she sniffled harder. "Do you still love him?"

The alpha nodded his head, taking a deep breath. "He owns my heart," he said softly, a small smile appearing on his face. "He is my soulmate"

Joy knew that very well, he met Jeongguk when he was already mated to Taehyung. Still, she tried to get involved in their relationship, hoping for a chance to be with Jeongguk, the handsome alpha who saved her that day in the park. In her mind, Joy knew she won't have a chance to be loved by him, but hearts are tricksters and her heart kept messing with her mind. She couldn't help herself from the moment she landed her eyes on that handsome alpha, who made her heart melt into a puddle of nothing.

She even prayed every night to be loved by him, ignoring the little voice in her head telling her to let him go, telling her to love herself first.

Joy glared at the alpha, her brown eyes were red with tears and showing a thousand unsaid emotions, anger among them. "You'll regret it, Jeongguk. He'll hurt you again and I'm not going to be there to pick up the pieces" she said, clutching her hands into fists and gritting her teeth, body slightly shaking in anger and distress. She picked up her phone, clicked on the lovegen app, and in an instant Jeongguk's phone started ringing. "No one will make your lovegen ring as I do, not even him" she growled at him.

Jeongguk was taken aback by her sudden outburst. And before he could say something back, the omega was already running out of his office. Jeongguk sighed frustrated, dropping himself upon his seat and taking his phone, clicking on the lovegen app.

Park Sooyoung, matching DNA 83%... They had barely above the limit of the normal percentage of compatibles soulmates, that limit is 80%. And Jeongguk seriously wonders if he was actually her most high-level match, or perhaps she was just lying. Watching his profile on the lovegen app he felt kind of empty again, without Taehyung's name in there. Joy always made his lovegen alarm ring, every chance she got Joy rang his alarm. But he never made her ring, not even once. And he thought how unfair the universe was by putting soulmates together and others with no chance to find theirs.

People were desperate to find their soulmate, wishing to fall in love and to be loved in return. But was the lovegen app helpful to those people? Jeongguk just wonder...

--------------------------

Min&Ko

"Si mi amor, yo también te extraño... besito besito"

"Since when Hobi speaks Spanish?" Taehyung asked in a hush to Jimin who was sitting next to him, teaching the omega how the firm worked and how he should start approaching the omegas coming for counseling, except the alpha was looking at the screen of his computer lost in his thoughts and talking like a jaded android.

Jimin closed and opened his mouth like a fish, cupping his chin with a hand. "Oh... since he started dating that cute Latina nurse"

"Nurse Gomez?" Taehyung asked confused. Jimin just nodded. "I missed a lot of things, huh?" the omega asked.

"Yeah... but most of the time he doesn't have a clue of what he's saying," the alpha said running his hand through his hair with a loud sigh.

"Hey Jimin, are you okay? You seem gloomy" Taehyung finally asked, worried by his friend's sulky attitude. No smiles, no giggles, and no warmth coming from him.

Another heavy sigh from Jimin as he nodded his head humming. "Yeah... I'm okay" he simply answered.

The door of Yoongi's office burst open revealing a grumpy-looking omega with bags under his eyes and a killer expression on his face. Jimin immediately lifted his head to look at the male, his eyes searching from the other eye contact with no luck. Yoongi avoided looking Jimin in the eyes, even when he looked rather flustered trying to.

"So... I'm... going out... yeah," Yoongi said awkwardly, scratching his nape and hiding under a huge coat that was too big for him. "I may not come back today... headache... yeah, that's it" he mumbled earning frowns from Taehyung and Hoseok, while Jimin looked even sadder than before.

Once Yoongi was out of the office, Jimin sulked in his seat burying his face in his hands while groaning childishly. "Okay, that was hella awkward," Hoseok said raising his eyebrows and placing his hands on his waist looking at Taehyung and the lifeless Jimin. "What the hell am I missing here?" Hoseok asked tapping his fingers on the alpha's back, who just answered with another groan.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, staring at the beta and then at Jimin. "Jiminie? Would you like some hot chocolate? That always helps me when I'm down"

The alpha lifted his head nodding. "Yes, please," he said sniffling, his nose and plump cheeks tinted with a pretty pink color. "And a hug too," he said pouting.

"Come here," the omega said opening his arms to embrace his friend with force and a lot of affection. Hoseok joined them no longer after, hugging the two of them.

"Damn Tae why do you smell like Jeongguk?" Hoseok asked scrunching his nose just to sniff again. "Woah there, Yoongi's scent is all over Jimin... what the hell am I missing here?!"

Taehyung smiled awkwardly while Jimin sniffled harder.

The three males found themselves sitting on a shaggy and warm carpet with cups of hot chocolate in their hands and eating a bunch of tasty pastries, courtesy of Kim Beans Café delivery service. They spend lunch breaks usually out of the office, but this time they wanted privacy as Jimin, and Taehyung talked about their last encounters with Jeongguk and Yoongi to Hoseok.

And Hoseok was shocked.

"Let me see if I got this right," Hoseok said throwing his arms in the rather dramatic air. "So that night on the Karaoke Jimin took Yoongi to his apartment because he was drunk as fuck and they end up cuddling together..." he said and Jimin nodded with a prominent pout on his face. "You talked in the morning where you confessed your newly found feelings towards Yoongi and got rejected?!" Another pouty nod from Jimin.

"Don't be sad Jiminie, here take another cookie" Taehyung said forcing a cookie into Jimin's mouth with everything but delicacy. "Eat up"

Jimin coughed attempting to chew on the cookie puffing his cheeks. "Thanks, Tae..." he grumbled, and the omega smiled contently at him. "But yeah, I got rejected. He ran off from the apartment like I had the plague or something" the alpha spoke sulking again.

Hoseok groaned frustrated. "Ugh! You guys are so dumb! Yoongi has been madly in love with you for years and now he rejects you? What the hell?!"

"W-what?" Jimin stuttered, looking stunned.

"What?" Taehyung asked too, completely lost.

"What?" Hoseok asked trying to go back in time to stop himself from saying that.

"He was in love with me...?" Jimin questioned, completely shocked. Browse creased while the pale pink color adorning his cheeks turned into a bright vermillion red.

The beta started laughing awkwardly, patting the alpha on his back with rather hard hits. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that! But... yes" Hoseok said sipping his hot chocolate with big eyes, begging God and angels and any holy being to save him from Yoongi's wrath.

"Then why... why he rejected me? Am I that unlovable?" Jimin asked totally in a cloud, confused and holding back his sniffles. Yes, Jimin is a crybaby.

"Jimin you're the opposite of unlovable" Taehyung replied quickly, getting close to the alpha and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, trying to comfort him.

But Jimin frowned deeper, looking at the omega next to him. "I'm not... you rejected me too..."

"What? You confessed to him too?" Hoseok asked blinking his eyelashes rapidly.

"Long time ago" Jimin replied pouting.

"We kissed actually," Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"And Jeongguk saw us..." Jimin added with a shrug.

"And then we had that car crash accident..." Taehyung sighed, tucking a blond curl behind his ear.

"......."

"Anyways... that was a long time ago and we are better off as friends, best friends!" the omega said smiling widely and pinching Jimin's right cheek earning another whine from the alpha, and a slap on the hand.

"........"

Perceiving the bizarre disturbing looks Hoseok was giving them, Jimin began to chuckle waving his hand. "We just happened to have a lot of matching DNA scores on the lovegen app..."

"By the way Jimin, what's your match with Yoongi?" the omega suddenly asked, blinking his big grey-bluish eyes with genuine curiosity.

Jimin grimaced again. "I don't know... He doesn't have the lovegen on his phone anymore... he appears on my matches, but I can't see our score"

"And what's your score with Tae?" Hoseok asked, still eyeing the two males suspiciously, digesting the newfound information about them.

"95%" they answered in unison.

"WHAT?!" Hoseok's eyes were about to pop from his sockets, looking rather bewildered.

"I have 100% with Jeongguk..." Taehyung informed, joining Jimin with another pout. Both look infantile but soft-hearted.

"Fucking hell what the actual fuck? And I was so fucking proud of my 86% with Becky..." the beta shouted bewildered again, grabbing his hair and squeaking loudly.

"Language hyung" the alpha warned.

Taehyung gawked at Jimin, humming. "Maybe you and Yoongi have the absolute match too, why don't you convince him to download the lovegen app?" the omega suggested, surprising himself for recommending such a thing.

"He cold blood rejected me... I don't think he's interested in seeing our DNA matching score...."

"Listen" Hoseok began to say acquiring a more serious tone. "Yoongi is probably terrified right now... Just imagine being in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feeling for years and then suddenly that someone says he likes you! I would freak out too!" the beta said offering a soft smile to Jimin. "And don't forget he is dating Lalisa now... Jimin you need to put yourself in Yoongi's shoes for a moment" he said failing to sound comforting enough, causing a quiet sob to leave the alpha's lips. "Ugh...just imagine Taehyung confessing his feelings towards you right now, you'll freak out too right?"

"I would marry Taehyung," Jimin said trying to joke and sound lighthearted but it didn't work as Hoseok gave him a constipated look. "Hobi I'm kidding! And for your information, if Yoongi had confessed his feelings to me before, I would have accepted them"

"Really? Even when you were like in love with someone else?" the beta asked tilting his head.

"Yeah... Yoongi is amazing, he's kind and caring, and really cute..." Jimin explained with a fond smile on his face as he thought about Yoongi. "And back then Tae was with Guk... I was just third wheeling poorly..."

"You know it's never too late, right?" Taehyung said squeezing Jimin's cheeks together earning yet another whine from the alpha.

"You think so?" the alpha asked rubbing his cheeks.

"If you two have the soulmate connection you can never break it, you are linked for life" Taehyung explained, his hand instinctively going to touch his neck where his mark was. "It's like an invisible thread pulling both of you together," he said pulling the fabric of his sweater down to expose the mark. It looked red and lurid again. "If you and Yoongi are meant to be together, your souls will fall in love over and over again, Jimin. I broke up with Guk, but my mark never disappeared... I'm bounded for life to him"

"I guess you're right" Jimin replied looking at the mark with a weak smile on his face. "By the way that mark looks quite vivid"

Taehyung hummed blushing. "I guess he strengthened the mark the other night"

"When you guys mated again," Hoseok said with a plastered grin on his face wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Taehyung turned red. "I wasn't on my heat!" he defended himself shaking his head. "I was just having heat symptoms from quitting my suppressants"

"Potayto, potahto" the beta shrugged grinning.

"He is more like an onion now" the omega replied sighing loudly, ruffling his blonde hair messily.

"I'm sorry what?" Hoseok asked blinking.

"An onion" Taehyung began to explain rolling his eyes. "He has a lot of layers that I need to peel now, so he is an onion"

"I don't know if that's really smart or something completely stupid" Hoseok snorted, patting the omega on the back.

"Just peel off the fucking onion, Taehyung" Jimin joked laughing earning giggles from the blonde

"Oh my god," the blonde said hitting the alpha on the arm, taking his phone which kept vibrating in his pants pockets. "He texted me..."

Petty Bunny Alpha

Remove your app blocker from your phone

Please?

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows, Jimin peeking at his messages too with curious eyes. "You should change his name to onion bunny alpha," he said laughing loudly.

"Shut up..." the omega replied grinning too, bumping his elbow against Jimin.

"Ugh by the way why is Kim Yongsun texting you nonstop?" Hoseok asked also peeking at Taehyung's phone nearly crushing the two younger males.

"Oh, she wants me to model for the lovegen app's new commercial or something. Good money but I'm not interested" Taehyung said pushing Hoseok away from them.

"Dude you should do it," the beta said beaming, jumping on his feet.

"Why?" the omega questioned cocking an eyebrow.

"First, you can keep peeling layers off Jeongguk by being closer to him in his company... second please stop these stereotypical campaigns about the girl and the boy who are so perfect for each other I want to throw up, I'm so fucking tired of it.... we need diversity!" Hoseok shouted eagerly, stomping his feet against the floor. "And lastly... your dear mother-in-law, Jeon Chie, will probably have a heart attack if she sees your beautiful face on those commercials..."

"That does sound tempting" The omega smirked back, considering the options.

"I would pay for seeing her watching Taehyung on the lovegen app campaigns," Jimin said snickering, eating another cookie from the bowl.

"Yeah, hers and Joy's face," Hoseok said chuckling but Taehyung frowned at that name. "Oh I'm sorry I should never mention her... but for you to know, their relationship is falser than her nose" the beta shrugged.

"Don't be mean... But... really?" the omega asked intriguingly.

"Yeah... a convenient relationship made for the media" Hoseok replied nodding his head.

"You don't think Jeongguk would jump into another relationship after breaking up with you, right?" Jimin asked tilting his head, knowing well the situation. After all, he was there with Jeongguk for the first years when the alpha was at his worst.

"I'm not sure... I did question that, to be honest," Taehyung said pouting slightly, thinking about all the articles he read back in Japan. He tried to ignore the gossiping news about the 'Jeon's heir' but sometimes even students around him were talking about him, it was inevitable really. "I did hear about the rumors of him being a cheater who had one-night stands with random omegas"

"Male omegas" Hoseok corrected as a matter of fact.

"So is true then?" the omega asked frowning, suddenly feeling his heart pressed tightly against his chest.

"... You should ask him that, not us..." Jimin was quick to answer, kicking Hoseok for having that big mouth. An awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere. The alpha cleared his throat smiling widely. "Okay, who wants cookies?"

"No thank you" Taehyung muttered, lost in his thoughts about Jeongguk again. He wonders if the alpha fucked omegas in their bed, the same bed where they had sex the night before. He wonder if he kissed them, held them by their waist... whispered dirty things to them as he did with him. Suddenly he felt a lump in his throat and a burning sensation in his chest.

"Aw come on! Here, eat up!" Jimin said shoving a cookie in the omega's mouth, trying hard to divert the conversation knowing perfectly Taehyung must be torturing himself with thoughts of Jeongguk fucking other omegas.

"Stop Jiminieee" the omega whined pushing Jimin away, who giggled fondly at the blonde, wrapping his arms around him, hugging him.

Suddenly the doorbell rang a couple of times, and the three males frowned looking at the hour. It was still lunch break; they didn't have any clients for another hour.

"I'll go get it..." Hoseok said as he was standing, walking towards the door.

"Don't give too many thoughts about this Tae" Jimin said softly, rubbing his hand on Taehyung's arm. "Guk loves you more than anything, even if he acts like an asshole from time to time," he said chuckling, earning a light giggle coming from the blonde omega. But their giggles died down when they heard Hoseok talking to someone at the door.

Someone they didn't expect to see there

"Ugh... Joy..." Hoseok muttered backing away from the woman who abruptly entered the office with a dark aura surrounding her.

She set her eyes on Taehyung, glaring at him with nothing but hate. "I need to talk to him"

"Shit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
450K 26.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
76.4K 2.6K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
31.6K 1.4K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...