MY DEAR MERMAID

By HemaAnisha14

I decided to write a episode story in the track of fantasy. It is a mermaid story. Peep in to know more about... More

SCENE-1
SCENE - 3
SCENE - 4
SCENE-5
SCENE-6
SCENE -7
SCENE - 8
SCENE-9
SCENE - 10

SCENE - 2

163 21 96
By HemaAnisha14

[ Before resuming the story there are few new side characters in the story around veer and bani.
They are,

Tanuja - one of family friend of veer and also they did college together. she is having crush on veer.
Akshara - assistant in the laboratory one of best friend of tanuja since college.
Rahim - Assistant in the laboratory.
Ritu - assistant in the laboratory.
Neel - Assistant in the laboratory.

Neel and Veer are close friends since childhood. Neel is a orphan and he did his schooling and college in scholarship because of his talent in basketball.

Now he is working with his friend veer.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's resume the story...

The mermaid Bani was dived into water as of to catch the Fortune ball. Finally she got that ball but the tentacles of an octopus is about to catch her.

In that same time Veer found something by the radar and he ordered the batch to throw the net. So they threw the net over the octopus.

But the octopus got escaped from there, Bani got caught by them in the net. They gave shock via net. Bani felt  high voltage shock and becomes unconscious. Promptly the power supply of the whole submarine got cut off.

Rahim : what the hell is happening??

Akshara : i think this all because of that octopus... Let me go out with suite and check...

Neel : it's very dangerous.. Let me contact veer..

Ritu : no problem.. we'll leave the submarine here and we may go by pod..

As per ritu's idea, each of them got into separate pod and neel carry the net in his pod and came to laboratory.

In laboratory, veer is trying to connect them because the connection was lost because of power failure. Suddenly, in radar he could see 4 things coming near the facility. Immediately, he received message from neel to open the way door.

Veer opened the door. They came in one by one and left pod in the water.

Veer : did you caught that?

Rahim : yes... We brought it...

Neel : come let's lift..

But Bani who is in unconscious is still in her mermaid form. Except veer, others tried to lift the net because veer is standing near the control panel to close the door. But they didn't.

Akshara : I'll bring carrier.. It'll be helpful..

Bani's hand glitters and her hand just touched the facility. Immediately, the whole facility lost electricity. Veer and others are surprised. Because from the launch of this facility till now, no power cut occurred here.

Neel : same... This is the same thing happened in the submarine too..

Veer : weird...

Neel : come let's try again...

Veer : hey... Leave it... Just left it in water itself... We'll lift it tommorow.. go and sleep guys..

Rahim : but sir... If it gain concious in night?

Veer : nothing will happen like that... Go... Get some sleep... I'll be here..

Veer sends them to room. Then, he went to his chair and leaned his head on the table because of tiredness.

In the night, the ball which is in Bani's hand slipped and fell into sea water and it is glowing while going into the sea deeper. Bani is still in unconscious state.

The next day early morning, veer woke up from sleep and came near the opening to see whether the octopus is there or not.

He found that the net is floating with the force of sea. And he holds the net and lifting it up slowly.

Veer : it is weight less Only, then why did they felt it was heavy last night?.. may be it got escaped...

Veer lifting that in hurry. Neel and Ritu came there and joined with him. They lifts the net. But the net is fully covered with Marine algae..

Neel : i thought the octopus will be bigger in size...

Ritu : it may be baby..

Veer : wait...

Neel saw the tail like thing partially. Ritu went and brought a stick to remove the net and algae.

Neel : Veer!! Sorry.. i think we missed it again.. i think it is a big fish...

Neel is acting like fake crying. Veer ignored him and going near the net. Ritu is clearing the algae with the use of stick.

But veer saw a human hand like thing and Immediately he sit there and holds the net, opened it. Promptly, he turned aside because it is a girl in the net without any dress over her.

The algae partially covered her but she is completely naked. Veer felt embarrassed because of this. He just removed his laboratory coat and covered her.

Since Bani is out of water her tail becomes as legs like human because of her magic power. So that they thought she is a girl.

Neel : is she dead?? Who is she?

Veer : shut up... Shhhh....

Her face was covered by her hair. Veer just removed her hair from her face and looked at her face. Then, he just checked whether she is breathing or not. Yes she is breathing, veer gave a long breathe out.

Veer : she is alive...

Akshara and Rahim came to laboratory from the lift because they went to town regarding the power supply issue.

Akshara : who is she?

Veer : we have to ask her... Now take her to room...

Neel : but there were no room available...

Veer : Okay.. then I'll take her to my room... Let's wait for her till she gain concious..

Veer lifts her and came to his room. He just placed her on the bed and covered her by the blanket and went out.

He came out and his friends went to pick up the submarine. Ritu is only there with veer.

Veer : Ritu!!! Go and stay with her.. if she gained concious.. call me..

Ritu : ok sir..

Ritu went. Veer is just analyzing the net and the pod for anything. He got some muscle like thing got sticked in the net. He removed that and started to research about that.

His friends returned with the submarine.

Neel : Veer!!! She is reason that our submarine got fault and we lost the octopus...

Veer : Neel!! Just be calm let us ask her...

Suddenly, they could here someone is shouting. Immediately, veer and others ran into the his room. There Bani got woke up and shouting over Ritu who is trying to calm down her.

Bani : ahhhhhhhh........ Humans......

Neel and Rahim looked at each others on listening to her words.

Neel : hey... Stop... You are also human, aren't you??

Bani stopped shouting and she just lifts her blanket too take look at her tail. Instead of her tails, new legs are there.. after noticed that again she started to shout by closing her eyes and by facing upwards.. And she stands up from bed and about to run.

But veer who noticed, came near her. She just knocked over him and fell on bed again. and he just leaned near her closed her mouth with his hand.

Veer : enough!!! Stop.....

Bani stopped shouting and looked at him.

Bani (mind voice) : i saw him somewhere... His his skin is familiar to me.... Who is he... How handsome he is...

Bani's mind started to write poem on looking at veer. Veer felt something weird in his hand. He just removed his hand and noticed that Bani is kissing on his palms...

Veer : bring her any outfit....

Bani noticed that and again she started to shout. That made Veer to close her mouth again. But Bani's lips is playing with her palms..

Others didn't noticed that and looking at them weirdly.

Veer : i don't know who you are... But Don't shout.. i am going to take off my hand...

Bani nodded to him. Veer took his hand and noticed that his hand full of her saliva. He took a tissue and wiped that. Ritu came there with dress..

Veer : wear this and come out...

Veer and others came out. A little later, Veer went back to his room to know whether she's alright or not.

Veer opened the door and noticed that she wore the dress but she is still on the bed.

Veer : come out..

Bani : I tried but i can't...

Veer saw some fresh injuries on her knee and hands that happened when she tried to got up. Bani stood up from bed and tried to stand but her leg didn't supports her to walk. And she is like a born baby who is trying to keep the first step..

As she is inexperienced in walking she is about to fell down. But Veer catched her in one hand and bring her to main hall by lifting her.

Neel and others are working there. They noticed Bani. Bani affraid of them and trying to jump into the water but veer is holding her hand. On seeing this she didn't have heart to leave.

Neel : who are you?

Bani maintains Silence. Neel looking at her from top to bottom. Veer brought the first aid kit and about to treat her injuries.

Bani : haan...no no.... It'll cure once i go back to water again...

Veer looked at her. So Bani didn't say anything to him. And allowed him to treat. He finished treating and came up..

Neel : who are you? How gone you there in the deep sea?? What are you doing there??? You damaged our submarine.... Who will repay that??

Rahim : don't worry.. i submitted a claim request to singhania corporate and Arora groups...

Veer : but Rahim, one's mistake can't rectify by others... I don't know who you are... But you have to repay that..

Bani : me....... What i have to repay?

Veer : money...

Bani : what's money??

Veer and others looked at her weirdly. Bani looking at each of them with high curiosity for the answer... Neel took a 2000rs note and showed that to her..

Neel : look... This is the money.....

Bani looked at Neel and turned to veer's side by ignoring Neel.

Neel : hey veer .. she's talking to you only..... Explain to her... Ohhh god....

Neel went from there. Veer took the money and gave it to her. Bani took the money in her hand and looking at it.

Veer : You have to pay nearly 2 crore... Can you??

Bani : but i don't have anything like this but... I can give you something...

Bani just checked for something in her pocket and showed him a pearl which is very rare to find in the sea..

Bani : can you take it as a compensation??? ..... Because, I have nothing else to give...... if not enough Or else I'll work here... I'll do whatever you say and I'll pay to you....

Bani looked at him. Veer took the pearl in his hand. He came to know it is rare one. Rahim and Akshara also recognized that.. Neel came back there with a milk shake.

Bani is looking at the milk shake and licking her lips. Neel noticed that he gives her another milk shake but Bani turned her face. Veer gave the pearl back to her..

Veer : Okay.... You will do work here and pay.. no problem..

Bani : hmm ok... Ok...

Neel : she is not speaking with us except you... How will she work??

Veer : how you were worked before, like that she'll start now....

Veer left from there. But Before he left, he looked at her injuries. He noticed that the medicines are coming out of her injuries slowly and then he left.

Bani is looking at his milk shake again. So neel throws a milk shake to her. Bani caught that and opened that by looking others how they're opening that. Then started to drink...

In this same time inside the city, in singhania corporate. A conference was arranged by arjit. He called the clients, partners well as the share holder. But one partner is yet to come but because of time lag he started the meeting..

Arjit : helo everyone... May be you know about the current situation of stocks and projects....

Partner 1 : yes arjit... But we don't to waste our time in your brother's project... It's been 50 crores we spent on that.. we don't want to invest on that again..... Ask your brother to drop that and handover the facility to government... May be half od the spent amount will return....

Arjit : i also asked him to drop it... But, let us give him last chance... He will do anything....

Partner 2 : we gave number of Chance to him but is it a joke to spend more money unnecessarily? Again today, we got a claim mail from him... No arjit!!! We're dropping out...

Arjit : ok... I'll send a notice to him to stop the research as per the corporate rule...

Tanuja : never!!!!!

Tanuja entered into the conference room by saying so. Every clients and partners are looking at her.

Tanuja : Arjit!!! Don't send him any notice... I'll take care of his fund... I'll be there for him always....

Client : Miss. Tanuja!!! For your love over him, why we should spend money ???

Tanuja : of course love who wants to stop their funds over veer's research, do proceed but ...

Tanuja hitted the table with her hands. Everyone afraid and got up.

Tanuja : forget the all deals and agreements with Arora groups....

Then she smiled to them.

Tanuja :i hope you understood!!!.. now you may leave...

Everyone went. After that, Arjit came to Tanuja.

Arjit : Sorry, i started meeting because of lack of time..

Tanuja : it's okay... When veer will come to meet me?

Arjit : i don't know...

Tanuja : at least take me to him...

Arjit : I'll try...

Tanuja : since last one year i was waiting to see him. And after this, no matter how long it will take to meet him, I'll wait for him.....

She saw a ring in her hand.

To be continued...
With love your sweetheart...❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 2.4K 25
๐•„๐• ๐•‹โ„๐•†๐•Œ๐”พโ„๐•‹๐•Š โฃ๏ธ #1 my thoughts #15 veer DO ENJOY READING ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐ผ๐ธ๐‘† ๐ผ๐‘๐ถ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐ท๐ธ๐ท๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป (1) แด€ ส™แด‡แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดส สŸ...
3.4K 452 13
Farishta had come to remind the duties of "The adi naagin" that's what he had been. But ended up cursing her husband saying he would forget her, she...
90.6K 6.4K 39
Its a dark love story of Vani. Veer married bani for taking his revenge.
27.1K 2.2K 42
*Under editing* The true selves out in open Naagin&cheel , satyug - revealed . A different turn from the original story. Bani had started to ackn...