Yonaka

De KiriaHero

This is a hnkna fanfic where our protage is a ten-year-old girl named Yonaka who is saved from her abusive st... Mai multe

Act1~Yonaka & Rabbits
Act2~Down the rabbit hole
Act3~ Welcome to Wonderland
Act4~Peter's Room
Act 5~ My Big Brother
Act 6~ The catapilar
Act 7~Ace and Yona
Act~8 Oh! Well, hello there!
Act 9~ Bath Time Awaits
Act 10~ A good dream?
Act 11~ Playtime and footies Pt.1
Act 12~ Playtime and Footies Pt.2 Peter's Plan of Rescue
Act 13~ The Hatter Family Pt.1 Our Little Sis
Authors Note
ON HOLD
Act 14~ The Hatter Family Pt.2 Getting to know you

I have finally returned

17 1 0
De KiriaHero

Hello my friends, it has been a good long time since I've worked on this fic and I'm  happy to finally be working on it again as well as hear from all of you agian. My god has a lot happened since the last time I was here, I am gender fluid and pansexual now, I've moved out of my moms house, and I've also been taking care of my mentle health. I was diagnosed with ASD (Autism specterum disorder), PTSD, and Depression/Anxiety. It has been a long and hard journy towards finding myself and healing but I am here and feel ready again to step up to the plate from where we last left off and continue to work on a story that has brought me so much joy in my time of need.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73.2K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...