Act 11~ Playtime and footies Pt.1

Boris's p.o.v
I'm gonna grab a few thing before we go. That ball she likes so much should be the first thing. I'll set her on her bed while I get everything. I poofed up a satchel and grabbed her ball that was sitting on the rocking chair next to her bed. She said that Peter moved it from his room to hers so he could read her stories when the night periods came. Okay next is...Pjs since it was going to be awhile before she wakes up. Alice cried herself to sleep before and she was out cold. I dug through her drawers and found this cute blue cat footie. It had a tail and a hood with cat ears and a red ribbon around it's neck. Alright we're good to go. I pick up Yona and hop out her window.

~Meanwhile~
Peter's p.o.v
I wonder how my sweet angle, Yonaka, is doing. I finally have some time off and I'll spend it reading to MY little sister. I know how much she love's stories. I wonder if she finished that cake I gave her or any of the cookies. "Yonaka! Your big brother's here to read you as many stories as you like!" Then I noticed she wasn't in her room. Odd. Maybe she's in the garden. "Did Yonaka leave her room?" "No Sir." That's when I saw it. A purple and pink cup. "THAT DAMNED FELINE KIDNAPPED HER YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!" What will I do?!?! Who knows what that heathen has done to her! Oh, my poor sister dearest! Do not worry for I will save you!

~Back to Boris~
Boris p.o.v
"Hey Cat, I need ya to fix-" Geez, couldn't the old geezer knock. "Shush, can't you see the sleeping kid." I whisper yell to Gowland  "I don't care, you-" "You will when hear this. She is the new outsider." "WHAT?!?!" "Sleeping." I reminded him half hissing. "Lemme see her." He said more quietly. Thank god. I would have been so pissed if he woke her up. "How precious. A sweet little girl."  He muttered smiling at her. "What's the dolls name?" "Yonaka but, she prefers Yona." She started to squirm in her sleep. She rubbed her eyes then opened them. I always thought the dullness had an odd cute factor. "Hey there sweetheart!" The old guy joyfully greeted her. She sat up on my bed so she could see better. When she did the hood on her Pjs fell over her eyes. "Hi mister?" How adorable but, your facing the wrong way kiddo. I turned Yona so she faced us and pulled her hood down. "Oh. Hi Boris, Hello Mister!" She tried again.