Act 6~ The catapilar

Peter tucked his precious Yonaka into bed then left with the guard. He really didn't want to see what Vivaldi had to complain about this time but it was his duty to anyways. He'd much rather be with Yonaka but oh well. When he left Yonaka started to dream.

Yonaka dreamt she was on a high cliff. Above her was a colorful dome that glowed softly. She reached up to touch the dome and her hand went right through. It tickled her fingertips and made her whole body tingle. She laughed while yanking her hand only to find herself grasping the vile.

She paid no mind to how strange that was as she was a child. Odd was normal. Below was four location. A clock tower with twelve surrounding much thinner towers. A silly looking amusement park which Yanaka wished to visit sometime. A castle with hearts everywhere even the hedge maze was shaped like a heart. Lastly was a mansion decorated with odd-looking hats. "It's a nice looking country isn't it?" said a voice out of nowhere. "Yeah, it's really pretty." She said nonchalantly. Suddenly a man with short grey hair and an eyepatch appeared floating in the air like a feather.

"Uh, who are you?" Yona asked putting her index finger under her lip in curiosity. The ashy haired man laughed a little knowing her thoughts matched her words like harmony. "My name is Nightmare, little one, and might I ask who you are?" She felt she could trust him so she grinned and nodded "My name is Yonaka but you can call me Yona." She smiled proudly at the nickname she had given herself. "Alright Yona, I am here to tell you about this world, okay? So listen closely." Yona nodded and sat crisscross waiting patiently. "Now to start off, that vile your holding is very important. Don't let anyone have it. Not even Peter." "Huh? Why?" She looked at Nightmare confused. "Because that's your one-way ticket home." Yona started to panic and tear up at the thought of what her stepmom would do to her if she went home. "But...but...I DON'T WANNA GO HOME." She threw the vile as far and as hard as she could only for it to fade in mid-air and reappear in her lap. She burst out crying, images of past abuse swelling in her heart and the pit of her stomach. Nightmare sat by her and comforted her. "It's alright, there is another option that involves keeping that vile." She sniffed "What?" "I can't tell you that until the vile is full, but you don't have to go home if you don't want to." She nodded as her tears ceased "Okay, how do I fill it up?" He sighed in relief as she stopped crying.

"All you have to do is interact with the residents of this world. Not all of them will like you at first but after awhile they will love you. Now this does not mean you can trust everyone and not everyone will get along." She nodded. "The ones you'll be able to trust most are role holders. They have faces like Peter and me. They also have important roles. Then theirs the faceless who have no face. Now well most of them are nice if one even gives you a little bit of a bad feeling get away from them as quickly as you can." Good thing she had knack for picking up on danger. "Oh and as for yourself, you are what we call an outsider. They are very rare here. In fact theirs only one other outsider here aside from you and her name is Alice." Yona looked at him understandingly "Now this world is at war so be careful. There are three territories having a land turf and one neutral zone. The clock tower  is the neutral zone, where your staying, the castle of hearts, is warring territory along with the amusement park and hatters mansion." "Mmhmm." she hummed listening along. "You'll learn more the longer you stay." Once he was finished Yona had a look of determination "Alright! My goal is to fill the bottle!" "Try and enjoy your time here. Okay?" Yona smiled but before she could answer she woke up.  She looked around, confused. "Where's Peter?" She kept looking. "Ah?" There was a dark brown wooden door with a bright red heart on it. She walked up to it with the determination to explore. "Here goes nothing."