Act 7~Ace and Yona

Yona opened the door as it gave out an annoying and long squeak. The door leads into a large hallway that had a lot of doors similar to the one she had just come from. There was also the occasional table. Each table had a white doily with a heart pattern on it and on top of them were vases full of decretive roses. She didn't know what she would accomplish but was determined with all her heart to find another role holder. Half an hour later and the hallway continues "Sigh" but determination still fills her. An hour passes and her determination is slightly dented. Two hours pass "How long is this hallway?" Yona said with a frustrated sigh "Not sure, but I'm surprised a kid like you could sneak into heart castle so easily."  With a gasp, Yona turned to face a man with brown hair, red eyes, and the stupidest grin. He was wearing a bright red coat and was carrying a very sharp looking sword. Yona wasn't sure how she would explain that she's an outsider. That's when it hit her. He was a role holder. "You mind telling me, why you're down here or better yet why did you come out of Peters room?"  He asked advancing the young girl still smiling like an idiot. Yona backed up a step for every one he took forward. "I-I-I-uh....I am an outsider." 'Please be right Nightmare.' She prayed "Prove it, show me your face or something." Yona hadn't realized until he mentioned it that her head was down the entire time. She took a deep breath and looked up. Ace saw the most adorable brown orbs stare up at him. Her short hair bounced slightly as she looked and had a look of fearful determination. Yona felt like her face wasn't proof enough so she pulled out the vile but it was different. Instead of a heart stopper, it was a delicate glass rose, but as long as she lived through this encounter she didn't care what shape the stopper was. "Alright! A new outsider! So how'd you get here?" His demeanor was friendly, playful, and best yet non-threatening. Yona smiled brightly and explained everything minus the dream. 

Eventually they started to walk together but soon Yonaka's legs tired and Ace noticed. "Hey Yona, why don't you hop on my back." "Okay." She said her legs were ready to give out at any minute and she wasn't one to argue anyway. Her pale thin arms wrapped around his neck as he held her worn legs to his side. He noticed something else as she leapt onto his back. She was paper thin and disturbingly light. "Hey, I know your a kid but, shouldn't you be a little heavier."  Yona couldn't see anything beyond Aces neck so she solemnly nodded into it "But, I don't eat often." Ace straitened his head a little "How often are we talkin'?" Yona didn't put to much thought into her reply and answered lazily "Every three to five days." "Are you poor or something?" "No, she just doesn't like me so she won't feed me." "She? Who?" "My step mommy." He paused for a minute "Well, How about' I fix you something to eat and I'll tell you about myself okay?" Yona nodded into his neck again "That sounds nice." she said quietly. Ace set her next to a wall and started a small campfire in the hall. Yona looked unamused "Are you sure this is okay?" she asked "Yup, I do this kinda thing all the time!" He said cheerfully. She noticed that he started to pull a large pot, ladle, and spoon out of his jacket along with some food. She leaned forward now curious "Where do you keep all that?" "Magic." He replied enthusiastically. She sat back letting the answer sink for about fifteen minutes until an awesome smell interrupted her thoughts. She looked up to see the man had made beef stew or at leas that what she thought it was. She'd never actually seen beef stew since she mostly lived off of cabbage and raw potatoes. She  stare at the soup and asked "What's that?" "Oh, have you ever eaten beef stew before?" "Ah, No. But, I've heard about it before. Eh, hehe sorry for asking it's just I usually just eat raw potatoes or if I'm lucky cabbage, hehe." She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed nervously. Ace stared at Yonaka then grabbed her by her shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Yona, No one should ever be stuck eating that for the rest of their life unless they chose that. Understood." Yona nodded in slight shock . He went back to his happy little self within seconds and handed Yona a bowl of soup. "Careful now, that's very-" He shut up when he saw Yona had finished the soup in one go. "Uh...Did you even taste that?" He gave her a 'wtf' face "Mmhmm, It's really good, by the way what's this?" She pointed out a piece of meat "Uh, Beef. Do want more?" "Yes please!" Two bowls, five bowls, eight bowls, Ace hadn't even finished his second bowl by the time Yona finished her twelfth. Ace just stared at her now intrigued by how someone so small could eat so much without break.

"And there's no more." Ace chuckled as Yona finished her last bowl...(A/n: Holy crap have you seen how big the pots Ace carries around! Slow down child!)...A little while later Ace and Yona cleaned up and headed forward...(A/n: To lord knows where)...Yona decided to ride on Ace's back again and he was pleased because she gained a little weight even if it wasn't a lot. "If you want anything to eat then please, ask me anytime. I'll be more than happy to cook for someone who appreciates my cooking so much." Yona just nodded. The only downside was about getting a piggyback rid was she still couldn't see past Ace's head.

~One hour later~ (A/n: Read that in a Sponge Bob voice otherwise it wasn't worth writing those three words)

"Hey, Ace?" "Hmm." "Where are we going?" "To the clock tower to see a friend of mine, maybe two if she happens to be there." "What are their names?" "Alice and Julius. Julius runs the clock tower and fixes the clocks that people bring in though he's a little bit of a shut-in and slightly grumpy so don't be upset if he gives you the cold shoulder and there's Alice who's an outsider just like you. She stops by for coffee and makes sure Julius doesn't overwork himself since he's a workoholic." Yonaka nodded  taking the information.