Act 9~ Bath Time Awaits

Alice burst through the door with a proud smile on her face and declared "Alright you can go any where you please as long as I or one of those three-" She point in the general direction of Vivalidi, Peter, and Ace "Go along with." Yona went from her soft thoughtful smile to a Cheshire grin. "Really!?! Thank you, thank, thank you!!!" She cheered enthusiastically and hugged the older teen with all her tiny might which wasn't much. "Yes,yes. Ah ha ha ha. So where do you wanna go first?" She chuckled at the little girls enthusiasm. She stopped and thought for a minute. She looked up at Alice with her big brown eyes, broke from her hug, took a step back, and asked "Um, is it okay if I get to know you and Miss Vivalidi first?" Before Alice could reply Vivalidi said "Of course you may Yonaka, dear! But first we wish to have you cleaned first." Yona looked down at her torn, dirty, blue dress and her bloody, mucky body and suddenly felt ashamed of herself for being in such a state in front of Her Majesty. "Ah, that would be a good idea." She said quietly. "We will take a bath with you. Come, child." The queen said oblivious to Yona's discomfort. "We will get a cute dress and shoes and we will have tea in the garden. What kind of tea would you like, child?" She looked at the foreign girl eagerly as the started to walk along. Yona looked away, embarrassed and said "I have never had tea before." Vivalidi looked at her shocked along with Alice. "My word! What kind of monster would deprave you of tea?!?!" "I'm afraid it's the same monster she calls a step mother." Alice explained as much as she could to Vivalidi about what was happening to the new outsider in their world. "Huff, we shall find this pathetic wretch that is unworthy to be called a mother and behead her." the queen declared huffily "As nice as that sounds we need to focus on giving her all the love and affection she missed out on for the past ten years." Alice looked at the little girl who was to lost in her own thoughts to care about the world around her. "We will not have a problem with this arrangement." Vivalidi agreed sternly.

~Don't you love these timeskips~

The rest of the walk was a pleasant silence when the reached the bathroom. The first thing they did was ask one of the maids to pick up a dress and night gown for the girl then undressed her along with themselves and went into the bath. "Alright let's get you cleaned up." Alice said as she grabbed some rose scented soap. Yonaka looked curiously at the pink liquid "What's that?" "Oh, this is soap. This will make you clean. But be careful not to get it in your eyes though, it stings quite a bit." Vivalidi had some too but it was light orange and smelt sweet she couldn't tell what it was. (A/n: Vanilla, if you're wondering.) She was also holding a small pink ball of netting (scrubbie), but before she could ask what it was Alice had poured a vase of warm water over her head and began to scrub soap into her hair while Vivalidi used the pink thing to wash her arms. It felt good to have the blood, dirt, and grime washed of her, so she close her eyes and smiled contently. Both the queen and other outsider were relieved to see how relaxed the child was. Soon Yonaka was sparkly clean so they got out and dried themselves off. Vivalidi and Alice dressed into there usual attire but Yona received a knee length, purple, button up dress with black tights and white Mary Janes. Her hair was dried brushed so that the could see her dark coffee colored hair. Yona smiled happily while Alice and Vivalidi fawned over her.

~Timeskips are amazing~

For the first few time periods she explored her new home but was rarely let into the throne room (A/n: For obvious reasons). Peter spoiled her with toys, books, and candy which she hardly ate and usually shared them with the servants. She was more interested in the books and her favorite toy, a red ball the size of her torso. She likes to play catch with some of the guards, particularly the two that guard her room at night. Ace stopped by whenever he got lost and Aunt Vivy as she called her played dress up in her off time a.k.a dress in whatever Her Majesty happened to buy her. From what Alice told her she would finally meet Julius in a bit. She was so excited she barely slept.

A/n: This act took me awhile but anyways this is so I know there's more than that one person reading but please comment. Tell me anything, how your day was, a shitty pun, criticism, hate, something that has nothing to do with the story , anything. Anyways enjoy and I'll see you in the next act you lovely people.