Act 13~ The Hatter Family Pt.1 Our Little Sis

"Alice, where are we going?" The little girl asked as they walked down the forested path. Alice carried a small basket of books and Yonaka carried her beloved ball. "We're going to visit a few friends of mine. You see I borrowed some books from one of them and I thought it would be nice if you got to meet them. Two of them are around your age so you can play with them." Alice replied. Yona grinned happily at the thought of kids her own age to play catch and hide 'n seek with. Her thought were interrupted by two young boys calling out "Big sis! Big sis!" As they ran up to hug Alice. "Dee, Dum, This is the new outsider I told you about last time I came here." "Really?" One in red said. "Awe, look she's so tiny!" An identical one in blue cooed. They were carrying large axes which worried her a little bit but they seemed nice enough. It kinda reminded her of her situation with Ace. "I guess she'll be our little sis then huh, brother?" The red twin smiled excitedly to her still hugging Alice. "Yeah, we'll have a lot a fun playin' with her n' stuff." The blue twin gave her a giant grin. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Yonaka or Yona for short." The ten year old held out her hand and flashed them a sweet smile. They let go of Alice and shook her hand rapidly. "Nice to meet you too!" They greeted simultaneously. The Blue twin introduced himself first. "I'm Dee." Then the red twin "And I'm Dum." Dee and Dum let go of her hand. "Hey, is Blood in?" Alice asked the twins. "Yeah. The Boss is in his Room." "Thank you boys. How 'bout you play with Yonaka 'till I get back?" "Alright Big Sis!" They waved her off as she entered the large Mansion in front of them. As soon as Alice left the boys asked "So, what do you wanna do?" Yona thought for a moment. "How 'bout we play kick the can." "That sounds fun..." Said Dee "...But, who will be it?..." Dum asked "...And with what can?" Dee inquired. "Hm, well we can play the guessing game to see whose it and as for the can we can use my ball. We'll draw a circle around it and whoever kicks it out of the circle wins." They looked at each then at Yona. "Okay! So what do we guess?" They asked.  "I'll think of a number between one and ten you have to guess which number it is. If you're right or at least close to right your a hider and if you're wrong your it." Yona said as she drew a circle in the dirt and placed her ball in the middle. "Now guess." She said standing in front of them. Without a second thought they answered "Seven." "Sorry, I thought two." Yona told them to count to ten and close their eyes.

"1..." Yona dashed as far as she could to a huge tree. "2..." She took off her Mary Janes and set them by the tree so that they were stupidly obvious. "3..." She quietly jogged to another tree near the twins and climbed it quickly.  "4..." She found a branch that created an artificial night with it leaves and the branches above it. "5..." Yona curled into this spot like a cat and held her dress so that they wouldn't see it. From this point she waited for them to fall for her rues. They thought she was bad at hiding and went over to the shoes. They were to far away to catch up  when Yonaka jump from the tree and ran to the ball. When. The boys figured out she wasn't there they turned around to see her standing in place of the ball yelling "I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!" As she waved to them. They played a few rounds after this until Alice had called them over. Behind Alice stood two men.