A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 23

433 13 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 23

    Yu Juan's performance was only the last day left. There was no class on the morning of the 4th, and the performance ended very late on the evening of the 3rd, so Yu Juan wanted to go back to school the next morning. Duan Rong agreed and would bring him with him after the performance.

    Yu Juan pinched the soft flesh on his waist. Although it was still tight, he still felt a little fatter. It was only three days, and Duan Rong kept feeding him.

    Will the fish tail also be thick?

    Is Yu Juan a little mermaid, or is it a beauty-loving person? After all, in the very early days, the mermaid in the legend of the mermaid relied on its beautiful face and singing to confuse sailors. If there is no beautiful body, how can the mermaid tempt humans.

    Yu Juan was a little distressed, but more than instinctively happy.

    Once again, he can enjoy the love and feeding from his elders, and he can briefly return to a protected state where he doesn't have to think about anything.

    Xiaoyuer is too attached to this feeling, the mermaid who lost his parents early, became more dependent on people, didn't want to grow up, didn't want to be alone, if he could, he just wanted to soak in the water and act like a baby every day, but it's impossible , it will never be possible, he is a mermaid, this secret makes him unable to take the initiative to approach people in his life, let alone fall in love and get married.

    How could he have been able to hide the fact that he was a mermaid seamlessly, and once found out, what would be the face of him.

    Xiaoyuer didn't dare to gamble, let alone ask for it.

    He was destined to spend a long century alone.

    If his father was there, he might have a way of knowing how to love someone, because he had married his mother at the time, and she had given birth to him.

    But now he is only one person, he only dares to move within his narrow range, and dare not boldly touch the things that cannot be touched.

    Yu Juan suddenly felt very sad, as if he had been wronged by Tianda, Duan Rong pinched his chin and lifted up, frowning slightly, "Did I feed you medicine?"

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong, not knowing why it was even more sad, if Duan Second Brother knew that he was a mermaid, would he still treat him like this?

    It should be, continue to tempt him with food, and then add medicine in the meal, and when he opens his eyes again, he is lying in the laboratory.

    Duan Rong's rough thumb pressed against Yu Juan's red eyelids, "What's the matter?"

    Yu Juan was immersed in his own sadness, Duan Rong was still fierce, and even tried to break free from Duan Rong's hand. This was the first time.

    Duan Rong was happy, took away half of the pasta he had eaten, and pulled away one or two of the chopsticks, Duan Rong took a bite, "Eat something else, second brother will give you this. "

    Yu Juan's great sadness was instantly vanished, and he grabbed his chopsticks and wanted to get them back quickly, "Second brother, I, I have eaten..." The

    little hand was half-stretched at a loss, and the caps of his fingernails were covered. It's powder.

    Duan Rong ate quickly, and finished it in a few seconds. He put the plate aside, "Would you like a drink? I'll pour you some orange juice."

    Yu Juan's face was flushed and his eyes were wet, stumbling and stubbornly stubborn. "That's what I've eaten..."

    Duan Rong got up and sat down to Yu Juan's side. He was big, and as soon as he sat down, he took up all the free space. On the back of the chair, this posture is like wrapping Yu Juan in his arms.

    "That's all." Duan Rong raised his hand and rubbed Yu Juan's head casually, "Don't be fussy with a little girl."

    Yu Juan became popular since Duan Rong sat down, and the heartbeat didn't seem to be his own. Now, its life belongs to Duan Rong. Duan Rong will do whatever he wants, and he will not resist at all.

    Yu Juan looks jerky and won't hide, his every move is too straightforward. Duan Rong looked at Yu Juan's profile with deep and calm eyes, he seemed unmoved, calm and terrifying.

    Is this acting, or is it true, if it is acting, Yu Juan should stop painting and become an actor in the entertainment industry.

    Duan Rong's suspicion of Yu Juan has never disappeared, and it has never stopped.

    Even if it is Conan's physique, it can't stand up at all, because before Duan Rong met Yu Juan, he had never been involved in any case, except the accidental car accident of his parents, why did Duan Rong come?

    He appeared at the scene of the crime and the scene of death one after another.

    This cannot be explained by natural phenomena.

    Suspicion is suspected, as Xu Fu said, suspicion has nothing to do with Yu Juan.

    This is the fine tradition of their detective office.

    There has always been a clear distinction between public and private.

    After Yu Juan finished eating snacks, he wanted to run and pay for it. Duan Rong had invited him to eat many times. Unexpectedly, Duan Rong was too anxious, and Duan Rong sat outside again. He had to step over if he wanted to go out.

    Soft, small, and fragrant, it is beautiful everywhere, from ears to chin, making people want to take a bite. Yu Juan didn't dare to move, his ears were buzzing, and his mind couldn't turn. Suddenly, Duan Rong patted his butt, "Get up, how long do you want to sit?"

    Yu Juan: "!"

    Hong became a little red fish .

    He ran very fast, stood at the front desk, hesitantly wanted to pay, and learned that he had already paid for the order, and came back red and dawdled.

    The little mermaid is really too naive.

    After so many episodes, she refuses to let it go by herself, and she doesn't even realize that the most basic thing is being played by a hooligan.

    And stupidly, from the bottom of his heart, he felt that he owed Duan Rong, and that the second brother was too good to him.

    Little did he know that his second brother was looking at the palm of his hand, recalling the feeling that he had just thrown his arms and patted his butt again.

    He was not a big man, and when he sat in his arms, it was soft and full, just like this person was his. The more the butt is clapped, the better.

    The ass is smooth and tender, it is better to take off the pants and shoot.

    The old hooligan gradually developed in the direction of the old beast.

    Duan Rong looked upright, got up and scratched Yu Juan's greasy neck, and said in a deep voice, "Let's go."

    Yu Juan obediently followed behind.

    Duan Rong has been sending Yu Juan back to the room for the past two days, and then he personally checked it before leaving. He opened a room, and upstairs, there was a ceiling.

    Today, he is going to the bureau. The technical investigator captured a surveillance image of Xu Zhichao in the Longhai Villa community. Tao Detachment asked him to go and see if he could find anything.

    "Have those two plainclothes arrived yet?"

    Tao Detachment said on the phone: "Call me five minutes ago and say there is one traffic light left. It should have arrived. Come over when they arrive."

    The two plainclothes policemen are Duan Rongyao. Those who came to protect Yu Juan, just stand at the door, he will be back soon.

    Duan Rong didn't make such a low-level mistake. After he checked Yu Juan's room, he met the two plainclothes before driving to the bureau.

    After arriving at the bureau, Yu Juan sent him a message saying that he was sleeping. It was indeed Yu Juan's bedtime. Duan Rong returned, took back his phone and walked into the door of the Xiandan District Bureau.

    The surveillance footage in just two minutes has been smashed by the police officers. They think they have no more details to dig up, but they don't want to let them go, so they stare at each other over and over again.

    Duan Rong felt that there was something wrong with this surveillance, but after reading it ten times, he couldn't find anything wrong.

    Just as he was about to take out his cigarette, something suddenly flashed in his mind.

    He looked at the Tao Detachment and asked not about surveillance, but It's another one, "Xu Zhichao is wanted by the whole country, his face can't be used anymore, how can he buy food and drink?"    

    Tao Detachment: "That's right, but evil is evil, we have not received a single report so far. On the phone, the only possibility is that Xu Zhichao has an accomplice."    

    Duan Rong narrowed his eyes, played with his cigarette, and said, "His ex-wife's social relationship, let me check it out."    

    Tao Detachment waved his hand and showed a relationship map. It soon appeared on the screen, but only three generations of collateral blood relatives, not four generations.    

    Duan Rong: "More details."

    After fiddling with the technical investigator for a while, another relationship network came out. This time, at the bottom of the leftmost side, a name appeared:

    Bai Tao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.7K 102
Title: 意外和敌国太子有了崽崽后 Author:若兰之华 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Kindom and Sui Kingdom are feuds and the two sides have been fighting each other...
572K 6.9K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
106K 3.6K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
427K 18.1K 66
Run with the Ball in the Last Day 末世之带球跑 Author: 萝卜精 Status: 66 Chapters (Completed) Fangcheng lives very humble. The last days are coming, Xu Yi is...