A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 22

437 15 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 22: You should draw a little mermaid, not a little fish...

    Xu Fu was fine at the police station, plus Duan Rong and Tao Detachment were blatantly "cold and violent" against him, and the Queen Mother at home was pressing him again, so he had to go home and rest for a while.

    Before he went home, he called Duan Rong uneasy, "Second brother, do you have Yu Juan's contact information? I'll push it for you. Tao Detachment and the others have found Li Anjian's first crime scene."

    After the police sorted out the whole case, they went to Chasing Takeaway to check. They found the crime scene in an abandoned utility room on the second floor. It was here that Xu Zhichao killed Li Anjian. Semen | Fluid.

    It is very likely that Xu Zhichao rushed in when he found out that Li Anjian raped his daughter and knocked him unconscious. Then he put it in a plastic bag and did not deal with the small amount of blood on the ground. This utility room has not been used for a year. The cleaners won't come in either. Then he took Xu Xing and drove to Sansu River, where he tortured and killed Li Anjian.

    And Xu Xing is very likely to witness it from beginning to end.

    After being raped and defiled, watching her father kill her with her own eyes, and returning to her residence, her father killed her again and stuffed her into the refrigerator. This girl was suffering a huge mental blow every minute and every second before her death.

    Duan Rong was buying snacks and some grilled skewers, octopus balls, things that children like to eat, thinking that Yu rolls are fish, and bought some dried fish, "I added it yesterday, you hurry home, it's okay. Come out for a walk."

    Xu Fu's heart was hurt by ten points, and he was wronged, "You actually secretly communicated private messages!"

    Duan Rong sneered, "Don't learn Yu Juan's words, I want to vomit."

    Xu Fu: "...Good second brother, New Year's Eve Shouldn't I have taken the case before?"

    Duan Rong paid the money and prepared to go back to the hotel with his things, "I won't take it."

    The green light was on, Xu Fu was still talking, Duan Rong stepped on the white zebra crossing, there was some water on the ground, not deep, splashing a little, for 11 years, running around in various death cases, and that engraved in his bones.

    Sensitive to killing intent in every cell, Duan Rong's broad back suddenly tensed, and he turned his head. Everyone behind was walking their own way, and every face was very ordinary, but Duan Rong's sixth sense never went wrong.

    Not sure it was Xu Zhichao, but there must be someone hiding nearby, and that person stared at him for at least fifteen seconds.

    While Duan Rong was on high alert, the blood in his body seemed to be boiling, and he was excited. If that person wasn't Xu Zhichao, it was another person he had been waiting for for thirteen years.

    So no matter which one they were, Duan Rong was not afraid, but excited.

    Like a beast that has been dormant in the jungle and waited for a long time, the muscles on his body seem to be alive, ready to enter the battle at any time.

    Duan Rong interrupted Xu Fu's chatter on the phone, "Go back, pay attention to safety."

    Duan Rong rarely speaks in this tone, Xu Fu immediately felt a little chill, and frowned unconsciously, "Second brother."

    Duan Rong He didn't answer and hung up the phone.

    Xu Zhichao will not go to Xu Fu. The community where Xu Fu lives is very safe. There are two and a half police officers at home. Sister Xu Fu is a female police officer, so there should be nothing wrong with Xu Fu.

    Duan Rong sent a text message to Tao Detachment, Tao Detachment retrieved it, and asked him to be careful.

    Duan Rong circled twice before returning to the hotel, knocking on Yu Juan's door, Xiao Yuer, who was wearing a bathrobe just now, had already changed his clothes and was neat, even though his hair was still wet.

    More to cover up the taste.

    Yu Juan obediently stood behind the door, Duan Rong went in and put the food on the table and called him, "Come here."

    Yu Juan had already smelled the smell, and he couldn't be greedy, so he moved, moved, and passed. Duan Rong casually rubbed Yu Juan's wet hair, "Eat."

    Yu Juan raised his face against Duan Rong's smoky hand and whispered, "Thank you second brother."

    It seems to be coaxed.

    Less than a hundred dollars, it's really easy to coax.

    "Second brother, you eat too."     Duan

    Rong stood by the window and looked at the crowd below, "I don't like to eat these, I bought them for you."

The second brother will buy things to coax him if he provokes him.

    The second brother is not fierce.

    Why didn't the second brother leave?

    Also took his book to read.

    Yu Juan painted for a while, and couldn't help but look at Duan Rong. I don't know how many times he looked at him, Duan Rong also looked at him.

    Yu Juan was startled, his heartbeat quickened and his ears turned red. He really peeked at the bag that was caught, but obviously he was just... take a look.

    Duan Rong's voice is very special. It was too deep and fierce at first, but after listening to it a few times, it sounded very good and felt safe.

     In my impression, his father's voice was not so thick. If Yu Juan played more with his mobile phone, he would know that it was a smoky voice and a subwoofer, and his father did not smoke, and was a merman who cared for his voice.

    "Before the murderer was caught, I would be here most of the time. When I'm done drawing, bring it over and I'll take a look."

    Yu Juan held the drawing book stiffly and showed it to Duan Rong, like a primary school student handing in his homework. .

    Duan Rong turned around and became addicted to cigarettes. There was something missing in his mouth, and he felt bad. When Yu Juan saw it, he took out the candy Duan Rong gave him yesterday from his pocket and blinked at Duan Rong.

    Duan Rong didn't move.

    Yu Juan blinked again, as if he understood. He tore apart the candy wrapper with his fair and tender hands, which were completely different from Duan Rong, and stretched out in front of Duan Rong again.

    Duan Rong smiled, took the candy and ate it, and touched the small hands with his big hands. Duan Rong is an old man. In a sense, he is also an old hooligan. With this level of contact, he has not changed at all. Yu Juan is still a child, very pure, and his face is red.

    After he put his hand down, he rubbed it lightly a few times.

    "What are you doing after graduating?"

    Yu Juan regained his senses, and the thought bubble that could not be explained quietly disappeared. He replied earnestly, "I will go to work while painting."

    If painting becomes more powerful in the future, you can paint at home. If he makes money, he won't go to work. With such a big secret on him, it's better to stay away from the crowd.

    Duan Rong casually asked, "I really don't want your property anymore?"

    He took out the pen he carried with him, drew a little thing on the notebook, and held a small pen in his big hand. The contrast was great, and it was strangely cute. And kind, just for this, Xiao Yu'er couldn't hold back the temptation, and leaned over carefully.

    In fact, Yu Juan seldom physically took the initiative to stick to Duan Rong and get close to Duan Rong, except when he cried when a murder happened, how could he not be afraid at that time.

    Unexpectedly, Duan Rong's hand was very clever, and a little fish appeared on the paper in a few strokes. He returned the notebook to Yu Juan, "Ask you."

    Yu Juan looked at his picture book with the addition of a small fish. The red and beautiful flesh lips are upturned, and the small lip beads are seductive, "Those are not mine."

    Xu Shi Duan Rong's eyes were too hard to ignore, and Yu Juan also realized his own. His lips were gone, but he thought his lips were dirty, so he licked it. This licking was bad, Duan Rong wrapped his wrists and pulled it to the sofa, and patted his ass again.

    "Hurry up and do your homework if you have nothing to do, and I will send you to the show at night." It's quite fierce.

    Yu Juan was beaten again, covered his butt and swooned away, staring at Duan Rong with big red eyes, quite accusatory, but unfortunately he dared not speak out.

    Duan Rong bullied Xiaoyu, in a good mood, and continued to read Yu Juan's professional book.

    Not to mention that the meat is really soft, there are still waves when slapped, and the body is small, there is a lot of meat in these places.

    If Yu Juan knew that second brother Duan was thinking this way in his mind, he would be embarrassed and go to the ground.

    He would still stay in the second brother who was stalwart, powerful, and serious. Although he was fierce, he was very righteous.

    He didn't know Duan Rong is actually an old hooligan.

    Xiao misses his ass...for a long time.

    In the evening, Yu Juan had to wear a performance costume, and his stomach could not eat too much, which would affect the appearance, so they had dinner at five o'clock, and at half past eight, Duan Rong personally sent people to the aquarium.

    This time he did not go to the bureau, he went to another The place, standing outside the glass, watching Yu Juan's performance.

    The aquarium has a lot of money, and the clothes prepared every day are different. Yu Juan got a shirt with a little less cloth today. It looks good, but it is also embarrassing.

    Especially when Yu Juan stepped out of the water and saw Duan Rong outside, the bubbles in his mouth spit out several strings.

    Duan Rong hugged her arms and didn't smile, but she could see that her expression was very relaxed and there was no sense of oppression.

     Yu Juan's sense of helplessness and shame being watched by his parents faded, and the golden string was loosely wrapped around his waist. In the circle, the extra rope behind it floated in the water.

    Apart from Duan Rong, many other tourists also found this beautiful mermaid and took pictures one after another.

    Yu Juan made a coordinated move. His fish tail was very long, but he was wearing it so well that it seemed like it was a real fish tail.

    Duan Rong was expressionless, but he thought that he should draw a little mermaid, not a little fish.

    At the end of the performance, Yu Juan changed his clothes and came out. He took off his delicate performance clothes. The little mermaid turned back into a clean boy and followed Duan Rong obediently.

    There were two girls who recognized Yu Juan, but because of Duan Rong, they didn't dare to go forward to chat, so they took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

     Duan Rong raised his hand, went around behind Yu Juan, and held the back of his neck and buckled it to his chest. "He doesn't take pictures."

    Both the person who was pressed and the person who was warned quickened their heartbeats. Yu Juan's ears were too good.

    In one ear was Duan Rong's steady and powerful heartbeat and his own panicked and rapid heartbeat.

    In one ear, walking far away, I heard two girls screaming in volume control, "This uncle is too charming!"

    Yes, the second brother is very attracted to homeless stray kittens, little ones Dogs... small fish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.9K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
558K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
425K 18.1K 66
Run with the Ball in the Last Day 末世之带球跑 Author: 萝卜精 Status: 66 Chapters (Completed) Fangcheng lives very humble. The last days are coming, Xu Yi is...
102K 3.4K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...