A Real Fish Got In

LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... Еще

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 19

442 17 0
LiannQ

Chapter 19: He really is a mermaid, with a different sixth sense...

    There are still two hours before the Gregorian New Year.

    There are still a large group of public security officers working overtime in the Public Security Bureau of B City.

    Yu Juan still had to make a transcript, and it was serious business to bring it back.

    The forensic doctor and assistant carried the body back and went into the autopsy room. They didn't even bother to drink the saliva. They did a preliminary autopsy to infer the time of death, fatal injuries, and a lot of urgent work.

    When Duan Rong got out of the car, Yu Juan followed him and got out of the car in a daze. Now in winter, his hair is not so easy to dry, and he drips water into his clothes down his neck. It didn't affect his sleep at all.

    He asked for a dry towel, and Duan Rong, who smelled insipid, put it on Yu Juan's head and wiped it for him, like rubbing a puppy.

    When the preliminary autopsy report came out, Xu Fu stuck his head out of the office and called Duan Rong, "Second brother, let's have a meeting."

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan out of his arms and asked him to wipe his hair. He didn't have any candy on him. He casually stuffed his lighter into Yu Juan, "Play for a while."

    Yu Juan naturally didn't want to leave Duan Rong, but this lighter also smelled of Duan Rong, and the office was right in front, and Yu Juan could see through the window.

    He couldn't be ignorant either, he nodded pitifully and waited for Duan Rong to come back soon to lead him.

    "The deceased, Li Anjian, male, 39 years old, divorced, had no children, the time of death was initially estimated to be December 19, the back of his head was smashed to death, and then he was thrown into the Sansu River. Lower body, he was first cut off and then beaten to death with the stones on the bank of the Sansu River." 

    Yu Juan only saw the front face in the water, but did not see the back, if he saw the back, I am afraid He had to be stunned on the spot. The back of his head was equivalent to a craniotomy, and there was a hole in the back. It was extremely disgusting. The forensic assistant is still drinking lemonade.    

    "The deceased was also an employee of Chaifeng Takeaway. This is the second murder case of Chaifeng Takeaway. He was the first, and Zeng Guang was the second. Li Anjian offered his resignation to the leader before he was killed, but he did not He agreed to discuss it after the year, but the next day, Li Anjian didn't come back to work. The leader called to ask, but the phone was turned off. He didn't take it to heart. No suspicion until we received a call from the police and retrieved his body from the river."

    A criminal policeman frowned, "We can't put him together with the other five murders because the killing methods are inconsistent."

    Indeed inconsistent.

    The reason why the five serial murder cases can be determined to be the same person's serial murder is because no matter how mutilated the corpses are, the fatal wound will always be on the heart, from top to bottom, and Li Anjian's methods are more dirty, more angry and venting.

    It was a massacre.

    The branch leader Tao lit a cigarette and took the lead in destroying the office environment. "But if there is evidence, the Sansuhe case is the same as the serial murder case. It is the first dead person. The serial murder case will have a major breakthrough."

    The team was more violent, and immediately slapped the table, "Then look for it! Check it! If you don't believe it, you won't be able to find this murderer!"

    Tao Detachment has been on and off for nearly three days, with bags under the eyes and egg yolks, calmly said: " You must be looking for it, don’t slap the table, my ears hurt now when I hear the sound.”

    The leader at the top slammed one into the table, and Tao Detachment was dragged up and scolded several times.

    "Where's Duan Rong? What are your thoughts?"

    In this room, many people knew Duan Rong. During the years when Duan He was an undercover agent, Duan Rong met two of the people present.

    Later, Duan He sacrificed and participated in the operation. The group of police officers in the past have all been promoted. Speaking of which, it is not unfamiliar.

    Tao Detachment even saw Duan Rong in the hospital more than ten years ago.

    He was a little policeman at the time.

    Duan Rong wanted to smoke when he smelled the smell of cigarettes, but remembered the little fish that smelled of cigarettes outside, so he didn't do it.

    "I checked their six overlapping social relationships, and then found migrant workers from the inside, out of the province, short, but because of long-term heavy work Therefore, middle-aged men who are stronger than the average person will be narrowed down to whether they have a daughter or not. If there is any death, a key investigation will be launched immediately."

    Tao Detachment nodded, "Prioritize the social relationship between Li Anjian and Zeng Guang."

    After the meeting, Everyone went back to work. They were destined to stay up late and work overtime tonight. Tao Detachment left Duan Rong and gave him a cigarette. Duan Rong didn't smoke it in his ears.

    Detachment Tao's face was full of worry, and the nasolabial folds had gained a lot of weight in a few days. "I heard that you know the child who sat outside to call the police?"

    Duan Rong hummed with her arms crossed, "In my last case, he provided important clues. It's a witness."

    Detachment Tao raised his eyebrows, "This time there is a murder case? This physique..."

    "Come back to the subject, if you want to know it, take care of it. The murderer has not been found yet, and he is the one who found the body. I I'm worried that the murderer will be bad for him."

    Now their branch is seriously understaffed. In normal cases, two police officers can be assigned to protect Yu Juan, but now they are all devoted to catching the serial killers, but Duan Rong is one of the best. .

    Duan Rong knew the stakes, and he had to "trial" Xiaoyu when he went out later. He responded, put down his sturdy arms and walked out. Tao Detachment looked at the tattoo on Duan Rong's back. , After so many years, wash it off.

    Before leaving, Duan Rong suddenly stopped and said, "I remember that there was a vegetable market in Yule District, and meat dishes were generally cheaper by one or two cents."

    Tao Detachment didn't know why, "Yes, but it's not fresh, the locals are very Don't go to that piece."

    Duan Rong squinted slightly, raised his hand and walked out of the office without lingering, "Okay, I understand."

    Tao Detachment hurriedly ordered, "If there is a situation, report to the organization, don't go alone."

    After all, Duan Rong is not a member of the public security system. After more than ten years, he has his own set of investigation methods and sense of smell, and Tao Detachment can't force anyone.

    Xu Fu tried to chat with Yu Juan outside, but it was obvious that Xiao Yuer wasn't paying attention to him, especially when Duan Rong came out, he couldn't see him out of the corner of his eyes anymore. Dare to come forward, I don't know if Duan Rong is busy.

    Duan Rong stuffed the cigarette from his ear into his pants, "Where are you staying, I'll take you home."

    Yu Juan was neither thirsty nor cold, he put the hot milk on the table, slapped his face and said, "XX Hotel."

    It was soft.

    Xu Fu looked at the noble milk. After all, he paid it by mistake. He drank it himself with a smile. Yu Juan had never drank it before, so he just threw it away. No amount of money in the family can be wasted like this.

    Xu Fu was unable to send Yu Juan along with him. He was left as a strong man. With so much investigation work to do, he was detained to help.

    Duan Rong drove Xu Fu's car, turned on his mobile phone and checked the navigation once, then turned it off, remembering that he didn't like listening to music and navigation while driving, which was a waste of time.

    "What are you doing here?"

    The first sentence was like trying a prisoner.

    Yu Juan clenched his seat belt, his eyes were aggrieved, "Come to perform a mermaid."

    Duan Rong continued to ask: "How long have you been here?"

    Yu Juan: "I just arrived in the afternoon."

    Duan Rong's tone was too strict, and the questioning gradually became embarrassing. Get up, "Go to undress as soon as you come here and go for a winter tour?"

    "Just like bare buttocks so much? Don't you know how dangerous City B is now? Going to swim in the river alone at night, this time it is a corpse, what is next time? There is no nearby Alone, who will save you from drowning?"

    Yu Juan was crying and obediently admitting his mistake, "I won't dare anymore, I've been to that river before... I want to practice before the performance."

    At the traffic light, Duan Rong let go of the steering wheel and stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears on Yu Juan's face, still so fierce, "You can go now if you've been there before? How old are you, can you be a little bit more conscious of your safety? Do you feel very dedicated after losing your life?"

    Yu Juan's eyes hurt from being wiped, and he feels even more aggrieved, his fingers holding the seat belt are still bloody, it's very pitiful, but Duan Rong is an old straight male bachelor, and he doesn't seem to be moved at all. , until the lesson is enough for ten minutes before stopping.    

    Yu Juan his head and couldn't lift his head. When he got to the hotel, he wanted to wipe his nose before getting out of the car. Just after wiping his nose, he took out another piece of paper.

    The car door on his side was opened, and Duan Rong bent over to come in. He was too tall. It's big, it's just above the shoulders, and it's already forced the space to the point where there's not much air left.    

    He loosened Yu Juan's seat belt, hugged his waist and leg sockets and came out directly, and then adjusted his posture, from the princess hug to the...

    Yu Juan was in the same posture when he was hugged by his parents when he was a child.

    It was Duan Rong who held his hip with one hand, and closed the car door freely with the other hand, pressed the elevator, took the key card from his hand, opened the door, and led him in.    

    He didn't use Yu scroll for a while, as if Yu scroll was really just a child.   

    Yu Juan didn't know when the tears stopped flowing, biting his red lips, his cheeks and nose also turned pink, and he was so embarrassed.    

    Red fluttering.    

    Putting Yu Juan on the ground, Duan Rong planned to go back to the bureau.

    When he was about to leave, a small paw from the back grabbed his clothes and scratched his lungs.

    Tonight, the little fish turned into a kitten. The pink nails lightly hooked the silk on his chest and lifted it a little.    

    Duan Rong turned his head, "What?"    

    Yu Juan's eyes were round and bright, and he looked at Duan Rong shyly, reliant and shy, "Second brother... I'm afraid."    

    This cat's claws were powerful.    

    Duan Rong licked his teeth, still condescending, "Want Lao Tzu to put you to sleep?"    

    Yu Juan blushed, "No, no, second brother... Could you check it for me?"

    Duan Rong is doing the inspection job as usual, just inspecting and inspecting, and he feels that something is wrong. Did he let Xiaoyu do it?

    Yu rolled tail following him, suspicious of stealing techniques, "Second brother, is there a camera here?"

    Duan Rong was in a good mood when he followed him like this. Which big man has no machismo, let alone Duan Rong. The big man, followed by a small soft and beautiful kitten, why not like it.

    "No, pull the curtains, close the doors and windows at night, don't open the door to others easily, what time do you go to the show tomorrow, I'll come pick you up."

    Yu Juan told Duan Rong of his schedule, and then Duan Rong left without taking the Take off the clothes on Yu roll.

    Yu Juan originally thought he would be happy when he heard that there was no camera here, and he could use the bathtub, but as soon as Duan Rong left.

    He seemed to be stripped of all his sense of security.

    He didn't dare to turn off the lights, didn't dare to close his eyes, and didn't dare to show his tail. In the end, Yu Juan hugged Duan Rong's fallen clothes and finally calmed down, no longer crying in fear.

    He finally understood what he wanted. He tiptoed out of bed, and flipped over Duan Rong's other clothes that he had taken in his bag for some unknown reason before he left. This time he had clothes on his body and also in his arms.

    Yu Juan rubbed Duan Rong's clothes, and he looked a little happy. He felt that he was so smart that he subconsciously knew that he should take this clothes with him.

    He really is a mermaid, with a different sixth sense.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

54.8K 2.4K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
[BL] The Villain is a Little Pitiful Sylvie

Любовные романы

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
31K 1.1K 97
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 沙雕渣攻今天又渣了我 Author : Red Mouth White Teeth Everyone thought that Qiu Yanzhi was the lowest of the low. A true scum with no...
52.4K 1.7K 110
Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang, who thought he had traveled through tim...