Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Accelerator episode 11

316 7 11
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

There's no need for them to move, and they desperately want to see what happens, since their idiot albino was last walking towards the damned monster that dared call itself Esther's family, but honestly they also want to know where this entire thing is going, because none of this seemed to give him a break, he was forced to recover through a series of fights, as well as rather extreme situations since he has not had anything to eat or drink in several days?  They're starting worry, which is another thing they'll be talking about when it comes time to talk to the idiot. 

They all settle, ensuring they're comfortable, with drinks and snacks, or in reach to have someone else grab one for them, and then turn their attention to the screen, more than prepared to see what happens next, mostly because it can't be anything good and they want to get it out of the way if that's the truth.

Metal held together, some glass, perhaps a bridge or building of some sort. Footsteps and then a young girl with black hair, gray eyes and a school uniform comes into view, before she stops, something catching her attention. She looks down, a "Huh?" escaping her as she does so. She brings her hand up, before staring at it. "There's no color." She spins her hand around, staring at the back of it as well. "What?" She looks over her clothes as well. "That's not possible." She looks so much she knocks herself off balance, falling on her ass, revealing it's a train station of some sort she's at. She grunts as she lands. A man in a suit races by. "Look over there." He is calm, probably used to things like this after living here so long. A school boy runs past her next as she opens her eyes. "What is that?!" He sounds panicked and a bit curious as well. She turns to look in their direction before rising, the sounds of panicking people and indistinct conversation in the background.

"There really is no color. I don't remember this at all. What the hell?" Mikoto stares, because there really is no color to the people or the clothes, not the buildings or ground or anything around her, everything seen is a shade of gray in some way.

"Why did the color disappear? Is that part of the spell or whatever that she is doing?" Touma tilts his head, a bit disturbed by the lack of color, because nobody should be that faded, but he knows they're ok, that nothing will happen to them as long as they remain far from the tower thing.

"Holy shit, the orbs that she made must've slowly taken the color from everything nearby, but how and why? Is the color an important part of creating the perfect golem in some way? Part of the formula or spell? God, there's just no way to tell anymore." Yoshikawa groans, chewing on her candy, trying her hardest to figure this shit out in her head, though she knows that at this point there might not be a reason to, since this has already happened.

"This bullshit again, hmm? Fuckin colorless crap. It was interesting moving around and having no color, let me tell you. Nothing looked the same anymore and every damn thing was hard to tell apart aside from shape and shit, because there was no color to give it away." Accelerator watches curiously, because he had been only mildly aware of the lack of color in general, but it had not been of particular interest, just something else hindering them in fact, since nothing was truly able to be determined as some sort of path, with lights and color so few and far between.

"Why are people so curious and determined to see something they should not want to be near just because it's interesting?" Yomikawa demands in exasperation, because there really should not be a need for them to get closer, they should be getting away from the area, not putting themselves in danger.

"I think it's part of human nature, to be so curious they would risk death just to get a glimpse of something, unnatural or unusual or anything of the like. How interesting, the lack of color is barely noticeable and yet so noticeable as well." Index watches closely, because seeing people without color, it means paying closer attention to some of their features in order to tell them apart.

She grunts as another boy rushes right behind her, bumping her forward. "Is this for real?!"He almost sounds excited, except that he has a panicky tone in the words. She barely catches herself, looking after him. There's a crowd of people, school kids of all genders, staring up at something that is glowing, color completely gone. They're confused and horrified and shocked. One school girl is staring up, her friend beside her. "Wow." She sounds genuinely impressed. "No way." Her friend says, sounding far less impressed and more worried. The girl moves closer, joining the other two. "What is it?" She looks up, her gaze drawn over the nearby pipes and wall, to a huge multicolored thing, with 10 glowing orbs of all colors and sturdy shape, though a closer look reveals all the light gathering in a giant vine/root ball thing at the very bottom of the orb holder, all color gone from the pipes and everything.

"What the hell is it gathering all of that together for? It almost looks like it's planning to explode and take everything with it, but that would not be useful in making a perfect golem, would it? Asks Misaka Misaka, trying to remember anything she might have read about perfect golems, but there is nothing, so maybe this is part of the spell, which scares Misaka." Last Order is trying desperately not to shy away from the monstrous, disturbing frame holding the orbs, because it really is gross and the building ball is just unnatural, but she knows she has at least winced away from it.

"Goddamn nasty ass thing, isn't it? Don't worry, it only remains like that for a short while, and then something about it will change. Damn ass fuckin people, too stupid to know the difference between pretty, should be fuckin scared and goddamn dangerous. They really should be running a different way." Accelerator mutters, gently running a hand through Last Order's hair, Mikoto setting a gentle hand on the tiny girl's cheek, the small one grinning and leaning into both touches.

"Why are there so many school kids there? Are these the evacuated citizens or another school district entirely? And why must we teenagers be the ones who face the curiosity kills the cat quite so often? There were quite a few adults looking as well." Mikoto groans, completely done because she can absolutely see why there is a quote like that existing, but it really bothers her that most adults aim it at younger people, like they aren't just as bad as them. Curiosity is a human trait and there is no denying it.

"They're all going to get killed and I can't even blame them because I would be getting closer to observe it better, but at least they're staying back like smart citizens." Yoshikawa gives a sheepish grin at the looks she gets for admitting that, but none of them are all that surprised, she was a researcher after all, and that won't ever leave her, despite the fact she never wanted to be one.

"Why am I surrounded by idiots and reckless assholes?" Yomikawa demands from the ceiling, because she is. Accelerator is absolutely reckless and an asshole, while Last Order is an endearing reckless idiot. Yoshikawa is both.

"At least they behave better than some of my patients." heaven remarks, sending a jab at three of the people in the room, since Last Order was pretty good at following his requests, Accelerator and Touma both let themselves out and Yoshikawa does stupid things.

Anti-Skill have guns on it, watching wearily but not making a move. Yomikawa is staring at it as well, shocked and worried about what this could mean. "I... I don't believe it." There's another man by her side, though if he's holding a weapon it's hard to tell." Now what?" She sounds a bit indignant but mostly worried, because there might still be people trapped yet. Roots and cords twined together, the glow from the orbs the only color. The glowing orbs are bright, almost pulsing with color. "In terms of resources, this city's a gold mine." The vines holding all the orbs have thorns on them, clearly to prevent anyone who manages to get close enough from just trying to grab them or anything. "Once my perfect golem reaches completion, there won't be anyone to stand in my way." There's something wrong about knowing the person is talking is male but hearing only a female.

"I am bothered in a way I can't explain how much knowing it's a male but hearing a female is bothering me. I really want him to get out of poor Hirumi's boy, because it really bothers me. It's gross." Mikoto shudders, trying really hard to ignore the knowledge of Issac being a male possessing a pseudo soul that is inhabiting a female body, especially since he had not even been close to a nice person, had in fact been an extremely inhumane person.

"I hate having to know he's a guy and hearing a girl. Can he not like, change his voice or some shit? I think Hirumi might be able to be redeemed, because it seems like she was still existing somehow, because Taowu and Issac both act a lot different from her, so the evil things she did, I think were Issac taking control in order to reach his goal." Touma mutters, staring at the disgusting stem thing, noting the thorns and everything else, clearly defense mechanisms though not great ones, so clearly the man does not think anyone will actually get close enough.

"Damn, just hearing that voice annoys the absolute fuck out of me. Oh shit-" Accelerator cuts his sentence off, because he recalls this, knows what happens next and he is not looking forward to the reactions, because he knows they'll make fun of him, but more than that - he doesn't mind the teasing - they'll ask him questions he does not want to answer but knows he must.

"Can I burn my ears so I don't have to listen to it anymore?" Index asks, frowning heavily at it. There's something so wrong with having to listen to the voice, which sounds so happy and enthusiastic that it's almost echoing, though that's been an effect it appears to have taken on all on its own, from the moment Issac took control.

"No burning of the ears, as annoying as that voice might be, hearing what he says will be interesting, especially because there's no way he's going to let Accelerator just waltz in or anything, least of all since the others are there and Esther, if she ever gets herself back together, has a way that should destroy him. Hopefully." Yomikawa murmurs, because there is a heavy feeling in her gut, something screaming at her that there is something important and painful coming. She doesn't want to, but she's certain it has something to do with Accelerator.

"Goddamnit, we really have given him pretty much everything he needs without realizing, which bothers me so damn much, I hate it." Yoshikawa bites viciously into her candy, pissed that they had in fact given everything to this man on a platter, for all they wanted no one to ever get anything good from the deaths of over 10,000 Sisters, but this asshole is, and it makes her want to hurt him.

"Since I have infinite time and no shortage-" The section of the city looks small, the huge frame taller than most of the skyscrapers in the area by a rather large amount, the orbs glow never fading or dimming. "-of materials to work with, let the experimentation begin." She sounds more than amused and entirely entertained as she says it, clearly this is something she has been thinking of for a while and there's no point in bothering to try and ignore the possibilities. "Just a bit longer. A little longer." She sounds just the slightest bit impatient. There are vines and roots keeping the round bottom of the orb frame balanced, lashed around a building. Accelerator, his hair the only thing with any real color, practically glowing in his surroundings. He's walking through the wreckage of the school. It's a steady pace and the stem is right in front of him, not too far but definitely much bigger.

"You look like the moon, with how bright your hair is in comparison to everything around you. Misaka thinks dad is really cute like that, maybe even handsome. States Misaka Misaka, wanting to tease you because you are so bright, though it really is a good color, matches the rest of you well." Last Order grins widely, giggling a bit, as the albino turns red almost immediately, giving her a glare that's not much good when he's bright red.

"I mean, she's not wrong, but I want to know what the hell the damn man means about experimentation, because there is not a doubt in my mind that it is not going to be a good thing, nothing good at all. God, I really want to know why your luck is so bad?" Touma moans, running his fingers through white hair, marveling silently at how soft and clean the strands are, though he is definitely more focused on the red ears poking out from under his hair, grinning gently at that. His brother - little at that - is so adorable.

"I really don't want to know what experimentation he is talking about. It sounds horrible and I really don't want to know, though I have a feeling we'll find out anyway. God, there has to be some way to avoid it, right? Surely you can beat him before he can experiment, right?" Mikoto inquires, even though she already has a pretty good feeling the answer will be a no, since the entire thing is huge as fuck and there's really no way of knowing whether destroying it will work or not.

"Eww. Having to listen to him say the word experiment like that, it makes me want to bleach my brain because that's not something I ever wanted to hear like that. God, I need alcohol." Yoshikawa mutters, though she wouldn't bother getting drunk, there would be no point since she still wants to know what happens.

"I think I know what he means, but I'm not going to say a damn thing until I know for certain, because if I'm right... well. Let's hope I'm not." Yomikawa settles for, because she has a pretty good idea what the man might mean and nothing good comes from it, if she remembers correctly, nothing good at all.

"Don't hurt yourself on that rubble and such, you hear me, Accelerator? You're already pushing yourself, if you get hurt in the rubble you'll be in the hospital for longer. With the number of times you've charged the battery as well as the fact you're using it to pretty much dead, too much more and you might really hurt yourself. Using your power for so long puts pressure on your brain and using it as the battery is dying or dead, it could cause you to start bleeding in the brain, which can kill you or it might put you in a coma! You had better be careful, you hear me?" Heaven chides the teen, because he really does want the little shit to get better, even if he doesn't follow instructions well.

"I wasn't going to trip, I have better damn balance than that, even disabled as I am! Have a little fuckin faith, doc." Accelerator protests immediately, because he does not appreciate the casual insult jabbed at him, least of all by the doctor who kept him alive.

He does not stop for a second, no hesitation even though the roots creating this are easily at least 3 times his height and 5 times his width, able to crush him with no issues if they were to move. "You mean you're goal all along-" He gets closer as he speaks, the darkness starting to seep into the words. "-was to become this thing?" He sounds a bit mocking as he ends the sentence, clearly he has some opinions on the stem, flower, orb thing. "That is correct." She almost sounds slyly happy. A section of root bulges forward, letting a plant grow out, the** tip of it a white color, remaining closed as it gets closer to him, until it's in front of him and then it lets the girl slide free, her golden eye gleaming with happiness and uncontrolled insanity as she stares at him. "I've obtained my bloodline's ultimate wish!" There is no control in her tone, just pure relish as she thinks there is no chance of stopping her.

"You sound so judgmental, which I can understand, because the thing really is ugly and becoming it on purpose seems like a horrible goal. And why does he sound so happy? That is not anything someone would want as a wish in completed form. It's hideous." Mikoto grumbles, because that thing is a blight on the eyes of humanity, the only thing pretty about it being the orbs of light on top, which are most likely in fact dangerous, much like a butterfly.

Touma is too busy laughing at the tone of voice Accelerator had used to actually say anything, almost bent over in half because the ten had managed to sound completely blank, but still bluntly disgusted, not even bothering to hide his disdain or anger, because the thing really is gross and it's hard to decide what is even is as well.

Yomikawa is cackling as well, a hand wiping tears from her eyes, because that's her little shit of a son, talking to the damn man who thought creating the damn monstrosity before them would be a good idea, nobody is going to want their wish to become true in that way, no one at all. Besides, he'd sounded so judgy as he'd said it, she can only imagine how much sass the man had been faced with.

"Why must you sass everyone you meet at least once, hmm? Is it possible for you to not sass anyone? Well, I guess it is part of your charm, so I won't complain too much, especially since I rather like the fact you are all bark and bite. Though your bite can in fact be a lot nicer than your bark, because you still sass us but there is definitely some fondness there." Yoshikawa muses, poking him on the cheek gently, Mikoto watching in amusement, especially since she's still not certain when she will forgive him completely and let him know, but she has a feeling.

"I can't even blame him for being so judgmental of the thing, I'm a doctor and I'm not a fan of it either, it's somehow pretentious despite its ugliness." Heaven complains, his nose wrinkled because it is a truly disgusting sight, something no one should have to look at, not like this.

"There's nothing cute or adorable about that, not even close. It needs to be exterminated for forcing people to look at it." Index frowns heavily, the thing really is gross, disgusting, so many words to describe it, but there's nothing that truly fits well enough for them to stick to it. It's hideous as well, she can only imagine how much worse it must've been in person. 

The white tip has blossomed, forming a sort of skirt around her. "The Rosenthall's spent generations profaning life and bending the rules of death so one day-" He's staring at her, maybe listening, but there's no real way to tell. "-we could obtain the form of the god you see before you!" She sounds the part, like she's talking down on a mere mortal from a pillar already higher than him. "Huh?" He sounds equals parts confused, bored and downright done with her, an attitude he must've picked up from being around Last Order so often. She's clearly enjoying this. "A being unlike any other that's existed, possessing a perfect soul and body." She's clearly lost it, the darkness, the insanity, the instability, the joy at being an all powerful being leaking from her eye. "This is a god. This is me!" He's rubbing along the edge of his ear, clearly he's done listening to bullshit today and she's just spouting a bunch of it. "That's ridiculous." His eyes are closed and he sounds exhausted, but he's relaxed as well.

"Goddamn, I can't even bother anymore. Sass away, you damn gremlin. This is my son everyone, he sasses everyone and occasionally there will be sarcasm as well, please forgive him in advance. He's a nice person." Yoshikawa mutters, resigned though she is chuckling a bit as well, because she can not deny that this man deserves being sassed, a lot too, from the looks of it. He sounds so damn smug and greedy, she kind of wants to punch him in the face.

"Why must you kill me?" Touma wheezes between laughter, slumping a bit because the tone and everything are just too much for him, though he is still paying attention. He's rather annoyed at the man, claiming himself a god just because he happened to remove color and create a nasty ass thing, which appears to contain some power.

"That attitude is going to get you in trouble one day, dad. Can't you at least try not to rile your enemies up too much? Please? Requests Misaka Misaka, pouting in the hopes that you'll listen because she doesn't want you to get hurt." Last Order is pouting, her eyes big and wide, going for the K.O kill, but Accelerator has an image to maintain and he grew up on the streets, so kids would beg him for food or shelter or just his warmth since he was older, and he has a soft spot for them, so he would hand it over, though he gained a resistance to the eye trick.

Accelerator gives in with a sigh. "I can try, but it's how I've been most of my life, that's not going to just change because you asked. Besides, letting it build up would be a mistake. Part of the reason I'm so sassy and sarcastic is because it's a way to vent frustration or anger without actually hurting anyone." The albino complains lightly, but he can find another way to do it, maybe one that will let him actually get some muscle so he doesn't have to rely so heavily on his powers, not like buddy builder, but more like maybe a runner or simmer kind of build.

"I think we can handle the sass and sarcasm then. Besides, I've grown rather fond of it, myself. It's when there's nothing that you can tell something is wrong with him." Yomikawa grins, more than used to tearing apart the fake strength he portrays and letting people she trusts to know his weaknesses.

"I want to know what showing up in front of you is going to do, because you must be some kind of threat or else he'd have not bothered to talk to you, much less get near you. I want to know what about your power or knowledge is threatening enough that he felt the need to talk to you." Heaven groans, because it could also be possible that it's something else entirely, with the memory of 10,031 Sisters deaths, the man might just be planning to mock the albino, which is not a good plan if he wants to remain alive.

"Go and do this crap someplace else." He doesn't even bother to stop his motion or open his eyes, clearly there's no threat from her, not in his eyes. She looks downright giddy at the challenge and openly defiant attitude. "And who are you calling ridiculous? You people have been pursuing the same thing-" She tilts her head to the side, increasing her wrong factor by a great margin. "-as me." She leans forward, but she is still several feet away and above the albino, clearly she is wary of him for some reason, even though his power is not activated, most of his weight on his crutch. "Pushing for an individual that is not a deity to achieve a celestial purpose. In your case, a level 6. There's no difference between you and I." She sounds perfectly reasonable as she says it, as if it wasn't a comment made to rile him up on purpose. "I'm not interested in the slightest." There's a bit of a breathy tone to his voice, a clear sigh and boredom heard in the words themselves.

"Accelerator, what about you might scare him enough into talking to you?" Yomikawa demands, because her son is being stupid and not retreating for some back up, he is in fact taunting the man by not moving, barely giving him any of his attention and perhaps the worst part, by talking back at him.

"My power, most likely? I was able to keep most of the magic thing he did away from our damn group, but I don't know if he saw that, with him being so happy to break fuckin Esther. Honestly, I think the fuck was just looking for a challenge as well as-" Accelerator chokes a bit, which means the rest of his sentence - make me angry by bringing up the past - was not allowed.

"Hmm... I wonder if he might contain the Sisters memories, does that mean he can go through them as well? If that's the case, then the reason he's talking to you is because..." Mikoto trails off, because the thought of someone purposely dragging his past trauma out just for fun bothers her, but it makes her angry that this asshole is using her Sisters memories like that without remorse.

"He's not wrong. Accelerator only wanted to become a level 6, he did not care in the slightest about the research or any of that shit required for it. Little shit left that to those working on the project, refused to read any of the papers we tried to give him and eventually we stopped trying." Yoshikawa mutters, recalling the numerous stacks of papers, all about level 6 and what it should look like, feel like, anything they could theorize in order to get him ready, well aware the little shit had read them, but only the ones he thought were important as well as the parts he thought important, nothing more nothing less.

"You're starting to sound like you're having some troubles, are you actually ok or do you need a break at this point? Because I think he needs a break but won't get it yet, not yet, which is a bit sad, honestly." Touma sighs himself, because there is only so much a single person can do and relying too much on one person could leave quite a lot of burden on his shoulders, especially since the albino is limited in ways others aren't and he is still not used to.

"I think Accelerator definitely needs a break, after all, there's only so much that can be done by him, especially since he is still recovering. On top of that, the only thing he really needs is a warm bed, soft blankets and a good meal, before he goes to sleep, otherwise he's not going to get any better in any way if he doesn't take care of himself. He also needs more exercise that won't bother his leg. Maybe even a lot more food, so he does not look malnourished." Index lectures, though who exactly is unclear, and she is not wrong, he does need to do those things and he absolutely requires more food, but getting him to eat is an endeavor and a half, not including drink.

"If we could get him to eat more and drink a bit healthier, I would be ecstatic, but he refuses to do so and we can't exactly force him either. Besides, he sleeps well enough and he is still moving, so as long as he continues and knows when he hits a limit, he should be fine. But, if he doesn't say anything when he hits the limit..." Heaven trails off, though whether as a threat or because the thought is so chilling, none of them can say.

His eyes are darker, due to the lack of color and yet his emotions come through clearly, boredom, a bit of anger, and a definite need to just get rid of this thing. "Though there's no shortage of scumbags researching it like crazy." She grins widely, almost like she's enjoying this. "In that case, I'm appreciative since their data proved tremendously helpful for advancing my end goal. I've searched all over the world for one particular thing, only to discover it resided here." With her fluffy white skirt thing, she almost looks innocent, but it clashes with the dangerous vibes she sends out, as well as the look in her eye. "This was the only place I was able to find the memories of 10,031 deaths." He gasps sharply, eyes shrinking as he realizes exactly what that could mean. The shaky sound he makes as he exhales is not reassuring, but he glares at her, letting out his own darkness, controlled as it is. "Hey. What did you just say?" His voice is rough, the anger clear and a silent promise of danger, death, a threat clear in his tone. His hair starts to get brighter - or perhaps the surroundings get a bit darker.

"Oh shit, he didn't realize they were giving the memories to the girl, he had no way of knowing, oh shit, he's angry and Issac has said the perfect mix of things to actually piss him off instead of just make him angry." Yoshikawa winces, remembering the videos were a Sister or researcher would manage to piss off the albino, those ones had been particularly gruesome deaths, as well as injuries.

"I don't blame him. My Sisters were not killed so they could be used for a stupid, selfish asshole reason like this, their memories should not be tarnished by this fucktard using them against someone, least of all someone they all appear to be getting along with. How dare he?" Mikoto is sparking a bit, glaring at the screen, her anger clear though there is no darkness like with Accelerator.

"He really got you with that, didn't he? He hit a weak spot you didn't know you needed to protect because the information was not there for you, so he got past your defenses and hit you hard. Ouch. Part of that anger is from having a vulnerability be hit without you knowing it was even there." Touma grimaces in sympathy, after all, he has very rarely ever been hit by attacks where he's vulnerable, but he can only imagine how much worse it would be to get hit by a verbal attack in a place you weren't even aware was vulnerable.

"Oh dear, I can only imagine the kind of mental scar you've ripped open the last few nights and just left unattended. You really need a therapist or something, ya hear me?" Heaven points at the teen, who gives him a slow blink, clearly making fun of him and hoping it'll dissuade the man. He huffs when it does nothing.

"Fine, I'll go see a damn therapist. Anything else you want, while I'm at it, doc? A necklace describing how to help should I collapse because my battery is not charged?" He sees the way they perk up and quickly adds, "No one would be dumb enough to fuckin approach me even if I am collapsed, so it wouldn't do any good either way." He relaxes as they all deflate, realizing he's telling the truth, not nearly enough people know him well enough to actually get close, his reputation for murder, killing and other such extremes working against them. 

He's faintly glowing purple, tiny things moving in the air hinting towards his powers somehow being used. His face is dark, a heavy frown, teeth showing the resting place of his mouth. The girl has not gotten any closer, though she almost sounds gloating. "I was close to becoming a god. But there was an element missing. I've required 10,000 dying memories. That was the most important and difficult key to come by." She's grinning widely, looking like she's enjoying this way too much as she does. "All I can say is thank heaven for Academy City." He's glaring at her, his teeth grit, a growl leaving him as he knows exactly what she's implying. She giggles, clearly not intimidated by his glare, his power or his anger, though she most definitely should be. She leans back a bit. "Hold on." She sounds almost surprised, but there's too much glee on her face as well as the wide grin to mistake it for anything other than acting. "You're the one!" There's almost genuine gratitude in her voice. She leans forward again, looking down at the teen who looks much shorter from further above, the hand resting by his hip and the crutch, as well as the cords hanging around his neck making him look almost disabled or weak. "The person responsible for the 10,031 dying memories. Ah, yes. Now I see." She sounds giddy, really getting into her part of crazy, deranged psychopath without trying. "It is you."

"Oh, fuck. I can only imagine how bad this asshole is going to get now that he knows he can potentially get to you." Mikoto says with a wince, before adding with a quick glare, "Not that I can exactly blame you, I would've right beside you helping because damnit, no one uses my Sister's memories like that!" 

"Damn, he's already getting to you and he only just realized, or pretended to fuckin realize, that you are the one. This fuck is a damn person who loves manipulating people in any way possible in order to get the reaction they want in order to entertain themselves. He's sadistic. I don't want to know what he's going to say, you've been poked and stabbed in all your vulnerable areas or trauma ones without fail the last few days." Touma grimaces, because he may also be traumatized, but he rarely gets triggered by anything, much less people who aim for them in the hopes to hurt him. 

"Misaka does not like that he is using those memories against you, you are trying so hard to get past them, he does not get to put you down or back! Declares Misaka Misaka, angry at the people who have been triggering you without giving you more than a few hour breaks." Last Order has an angry pout, a bit of a glare on her face, staring at the possessed corpse, hoping that it ends up getting the death it deserves, because there's no way Accelerator is going to leave it alive when it might hurt her.

"I'm more worried about the mental affect this is going to hit. You're already angry because that thing has the memories of the Sisters, but now he's trying really hard to get under your skin and actually hurt you. How interesting indeed. I hope he fails his transformation in a painful, bloody way." Yoshikawa says with a grin, though its noticeably more teeth than necessary, clearly watching this fuck aim to hurt her first and older child, it does not sit well with her.

"I want to punch him in the face, regardless of if he is possessing a girl. He deserves it." Yomikawa states bluntly, staring with fierce eyes at the screen, almost like she's trying to go into it and land the hit she desperately wants to.

"I am extremely glad Accelerator is stronger mentally, because unlike Esther, his will, his rebel and his core will not be shaken or rattled by this, it will only make him angry and cause him to kill, rather than just hurt. Which is probably considered worse, but at least he's not going to give up after someone throws a few words at him. Though, perhaps it would be better that he did, then at least he would let out the emotions he hides behind anger and other masks." Index frowns, trying to decide which is honestly better, but both are equally as important, though one is definitely far more likely to hurt him in the end.

"I think the therapist I give you is going to be me. Or maybe someone who's dealt with killers and young people, maybe a veteran of some sort, because you are going to be a difficult person to open up." Heaven mutters, taking mental notes so he can remember this, refusing to let the albino hurt himself more just because he doesn't think he deserves help, which is not really something he gets to decide anyways. 

He's had too much over the last few days and being reminded of that is not something he wants. His teeth are grit harshly, and his darkness is gleaming in his eyes, just waiting to be unleashed, his gaze speaking of untold things. Daring her to keep going. He's still growling. She makes the unwise choice to start getting closer. "Did you know?" She stops moving, clearly not completely dumb. "After looking through those dead girls final-" There's a good 15 feet between them lengthwise as well as 8 or 9 in height wise. "-memories, they all feature you. A grizzly monster come to snuff them out of existence." Accelerator doesn't even look tense, his hair almost blending in with the white of the skirt thing she wears, his back relaxed and calm despite his anger. She looks like she's enjoying poking the bear with a stick, provoking him to attack. "Each and every one meticulously recorded the unique way you decided to cruelly and mercilessly butcher them."

Touma stares, unable to say anything, because that is just cruel. To use memories like that, against a person, to tell him about the memories of people he's killed and hurt and trying to atone for, to be better for them, it's horrible in a way he can not even begin to describe.

"How dare he. You might've killed them, but you were not always a monster about it and you only killed them because it was the only way those of the project thought you could reach level 6." Yomikawa has a light in her eyes, daring the man to say such a thing again, because that is her fluffy, traumatized, hard working, gentle son that is being insulted and he's not even bothered by it, with the way he's calm, or at least appears to be.

"Misaka would very much like it if someone would interfere. Dad, my Accelerator does not deserve this, someone needs to step in, he's being hurt and nobody is helping, please, someone, begs Misaka Misaka, wiping at her tears so she can watch still because someone has to help, surely? There's no way you were left to face that alone, right?" Last Order is wiping her cheeks, tears streaming down them, trying to get them to stop. Accelerator moves swiftly, running his fingers through her hair, Mikoto wiping away the tears with her thumbs, Touma resting his hand on the tiny girl's shoulder.

"What the hell is his problem? Just because he has the memories, he suddenly thinks he can just go through them like they're important knowledge he needs to know, rather than just something he requires for his plan? I hope someone sets him on fire." Yoshikawa bites out, because Accelerator and Last Order are both precious to her, and that was most definitely an attack on both of them, more so the albino then the girl though.

"They're really not giving you any chance to recover, just hitting you again and again, always in the same place, where the cracks run deep and are more than ready to break. To think they would have recorded the ways you killed them... I don't think they would have if they realized they'd be used like this, simply because they don't want to hurt anyone." Heaven mutters, frowning heavily at this man, who seems to think he has an understanding of the albino simply because he has the memories of the girl he had killed 10,031 times.

Accelerator says nothing, can only stare, he had tried his hardest to pretend this never happened, and with 2 of the people who heard dead, the other no longer in Academy City and the last one a Sister, he had managed pretty well, but now it's being brought up and he can only do his best not to fall into another flashback or worse, a panic attack, because there's some things he is not ready to face and the Sisters memories who died 10,031 times? That's one of them. He's breathing steadily, keeping track by syncing with Touma without thought, in order to ensure he does not panic. Touma notices, as does Mikoto, but the two girls on their lap do not. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa do and share a look.

"I don't like this man. He goes way too far for a simple goal that none of the family probably actually want to complete, all things considered, and he does it in such a way that everyone nearby is getting dragged in. Horrible, really." Index mumbles, trying her hardest not to chew the food she's eating too aggressively, because that would be a waste and also it would do nothing.

He's glaring, a faint shadow over his eyes from his bangs, his mouth set in a slight frown as he bares his teeth at her in a grit, clearly he's not enjoying this half as much as her and would gladly like this conversation to be over. "I'm impressed you managed to kill so many." She almost sounds genuine as well. The eye level pans down, until it's about his chest. "That's too much, even for me." He lifts a hand, almost jerkily and then clenches his fist, the only outward sign so far that he is indeed angry. "I mean to do something-" She looks like a snake, sly and provocative, making sure to hit every point she thinks will hurt. "-as gruesome as murdering a teenage girl over 10,000 times for your own benefit." She sounds like she's trying not to break into laughter, a hand rising to rest on her forehead before she tips back, eye falling closed in amusement. "Well, how am I not supposed to respect you?" Her other arm is held out to the side, but she is not protecting herself in any way.

They all flinch at his sentence, saying he respects the albino for murdering someone 10,000 times, its a horrible thing.

"How dare he. There are lines you don't cross, and that is one of them. I can't blame you for getting angry, I would be too, and for no one, not a single one of the others to step forward and help you, since you can't have gone too far, it's wrong and almost cruel. God, I want to punch him so bad, he doesn't deserve to have a life, especially not when he's going around saying things like that with far too much thought." Touma growls, glaring a this asshole who had literally just hit his brother where it hurt, not even bothering to try and hide the fact that he is doing it on purpose either.

"Accel might've gone so far as to kill a teenage girl 10,000 times for his own benefit, but I'm sure whatever reason he had, it's most likely far better than whatever bullshit reason this asshole has for wanting to become a god, which is not something anyone wants anyways. Fuckin bitch ass, motheruckin-" Mikoto's growls go to under the breathe mumbling, none of them quite able to make out what she's saying, but they can tell she's still cussing.

"I have a feeling he's going to get what he deserves though. He does not deserve mercy, does not deserve justice or revenge or anything of the like, he just deserves a pathetic grave and a lonely afterlife, if he even gets one." Index says bluntly, crossing her arms to show she's being serious, because that man has crossed lines, touched places and destroyed things he should not have, all to become something he can not ever become.

"Misaka is not happy that Dad is just taking this either." Last Order turns to Accelerator and reaches up, placing a hand on his chest in order to get his attention, before beckoning him lower. She gently wraps a hand around the back of his neck and pulls him closer until his forehead is touching hers, making sure he can not look away from her as she states this next sentence, "Accelerator, you need to stop tormenting and hurting yourself over the 10,031 Sisters you killed. You can feel bad about it, but do not feel so bad you forget why you are living. You can feel guilty, but what good does that do since we have already forgiven you? By hurting yourself in this way, forcing yourself to listen to what he says and not disagree with it, you are hurting us as well, because we do not want to see you just take something just because it's about us. States Misaka Misaka, unwilling to let you slither your way out of this, wanting you to understand because she's tired of watching you hurt." Last Order has tears gathering in the corner of her eyes, because she knows it won't be easy, but he's not helping them, which is what she wants.

Accelerator reaches out and gently wipes the tears away, lifting his head up, before with a sigh, he rests his head on her shoulder. "I'm not so punk that can't admit he's flawed, I know I am, in ways that are downright wrong and horrible. I fuckin know I'm not perfect and that my flaws are a great deal worse than most people's, but I am trying to get better, be better, for you, for those damn women who can't keep their noses out of shit, for the Sisters who are a nagging worrying bunch. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I am trying and... I am sorry. I don't mean to hurt you, but those hands you're offering, if they're still available, I think I'm ready to start taking them. I might taint them, they might get covered in blood and I might make your life a living hell just because you know me, but if you're willing, even knowing that, I'll take them." He's been thinking long and hard about this.

What right did he have to hurt them after everything they've done for him, especially since they know he's hurting and hurt with him. Why should he suffer in the dark to help them? He can help them from the light, from the gray since he will never get rid of the dark he was born in and lived in mostly, but he does not have to stay there. If they're willing to offer him their hands, knowing he's covered in blood, smothered in darkness and that he's done bad things, horrible things, things he will regret and suffer for the rest of his life about, then why should he refuse to accept those hands? He wants to get better, wants to stand at their sides and be clean, so if they're ok with being tainted, stained, then he will gladly let them help shoulder his burdens.

The group listens in awe, before giving each other grins, excited and happy. "Of course they're still there. We would never take back what we said, because we absolutely meant it." Mikoto is the one to answer, to the surprise of almost everyone, since she appears to have gotten friendlier but not quite forgiven him yet. He sits back up, giving them a tentative smile, before turning back to the screen.

"Can I punch him? Set him on fire? Take a page out of one of the numerous serial killers books and just make sure no one ever finds out?" Yomikawa asks, a bit giddy because her oldest has finally accepted help! But mostly still angry because that bastard had dared to hurt him and he still felt so bad back then that he was just taking it, growing angry not for himself, but for the Sisters, show knows without a doubt.

"I love how angry you're getting, because I think we all know you rarely get angry for yourself. That anger is all directed at that asshole because he is desecrating and destroying the memories of the dead Sisters without a second thought, because he has no respect for the dead. You are getting angry and growly and protective because he is insulting the 10,031 Sisters you killed before you stopped, and I love you for that." Yoshikawa says with a grin, ruffling the little shits hair, more than amused when he actively leans into it, rather than just staying quiet. 

He glares at her, the attitude from earlier replaced with the one he reserves for enemies, and this one especially for enemies that make things personal. She starts laughing after the sentence, sounding genuinely happy. "Screw you. For using their deaths on something as pointless as this." His voice is all darkness, all anger and rough, shattered pieces scraping together, chipping away more of him. Flashbacks pass through, a Sister face down on the ground, blood seeping around her, nothing able to be seen past her hip, just barely. Three more sprawled out, the one on the left on her side, the one in the middle sprawled on her back, head and hips twisted facing another direction, the one on the right barely seen, almost sprawled on her back. Blood is splattered around them. Another with just a Sister's face, her eyes dead, blood seeping from under her, though there's a wound on her throat. He's grinding his teeth almost, from the way his mouth moves, though maybe he's trying not to cry. "Those memories belong to them. Not you, me or anyone else. Like hell I'm gonna let you steal them." He reaches up, his anger pushed over the limits, and presses the button on his battery, activating his power despite likely not having much time left on it at all.

"You really are just so protective of my Sisters, aren't you? I'm glad you're their protector." Mikoto says with a soft grin, leaning more against the albino, before adding, "Show that bastard the retribution and destruction he's brought upon himself by fucking with the dead."

"I can't blame you, but another flashback? I'm not sure how you're still going, not after all the flashbacks, panic attacks and other shit you've been through in the last little bit. I agree with her, kick his ass, show him the vengeance of all those he's killed or let die without a second thought, show him what he has brought upon himself for walking across the dead for no reason worth anything. You are his karma." Touma gives a grin, though it is noticeably much sharper than normal, clearly this bastard has even earned the ire and grudge of the normally calm, all for second chances noir, which means he deserves this.

"I see nothing wrong with completely removing him from the cycle of life or death, he appears to have nothing to offer in either and clearly that means he shall be removed, as simple as that. I hope so at least, because surely there is not actually something that man can offer in the future." Index kind of wants to bare her teeth, but that would mess with her food and she refuses to waste perfectly good food, especially on a man such as that.

"I am now extremely concerned. Your response of anger is perfectly acceptable, especially for the things happening when you were in the situation during and after the flashback, but I don't feel like a panic attack at being startled or instead of anger is any better, so we really need to get you help. I'll set up appointments for you once we can leave, because you need them desperately." Heaven states with a tone of finality, refusing to back down on this, hiding a wide grin as the albino - instead of immediately cussing him out and fighting the idea - gives him a slow nod, clearly he's trying his hardest.

Last Order says nothing, but she doesn't need to, not when her tiny hand is clutching his, squeezing at random times without hesitation, mostly for support but sometimes just because she feels like it. She's not happy with how much he's hurting inside still, least of all because she had not been aware he was hurting this bad while they were recovering, with most of it hidden from her. She is not going to let him get away with that anymore, even if it means she'll have ro revoke his right to the Network in order to get him to agree to something, though she really hates doing that.

"Can I just say that I am all in for any plan that ends in that guy's death." Yoshikawa murmurs, a wicked grin on her face, one more reserved for personal grudges and this guy has definitely earned hers, though whether he'll survive Accelerator and the others is another question entirely.

"I hope he rots wherever he goes, because that's not what he deserves, but it's the closest he'll damn well get." Yomikawa mutters, staring at the screen, waiting to see what exactly her child does. The sense of excitement would disturb her any other time, but he needs to go, has no right to even still be alive in any way. 

He's still glaring, the darkness slowly leaking out, his crutch sliding back into the piece on his arm, and he's ready now, partially crouched like a predator, getting ready to rip into its prey. "And I'm definitely not letting a monster like you use them however you please." He crouches further and then launches himself forward and up, easily getting closer. Roots with mouths hurry to protect her, roaring out, the albino letting a frustrated yell build behind his teeth, all of them being redirected away by his hand, before he firmly grips her face, angry and completely insulted by her attempt to use those memories that belong only to the Sisters. Shockwaves are coming from his hand, his power ready. "You're finished!" There's a sound like something slicing through and then blood starts spraying from her head, as well as other parts of her body, though the grin on her face never leaves. It hit the root holding her as well, liquid - maybe blood? - erupting out there, several more roots and cords starting to spray as well, ripped from the ground by his power.

The group cheer, because they know the man does not deserve a nice death, plus the girl will hopefully be set free with his death, especially after everything.

"Damn kid, how much power did you put into that hit?" Yomikawa asks with a whistle, honestly impressed, that was what had happened in that area.

"I couldn't say. I was angry, so angry, pissed, that he was using the Sisters death in such a disgusting damn way, was trying to use them like that, a fuckin monster like him, who walks over the dead like they're just goddamn ground, I was never going to be able to hold back, but there's no real clear thought I can recall at that point besides 'destroy it'." Accelerator mumbles, blushing a bit, though he is extremely happy they do not hate him for doing that, he had thought they might, but they're right there behind him.

"What the actual hell is the liquid that is coming out of him, because it looks like blood, but it also doesn't." Mikoto grumbles, looking completely grossed out by the blood, her nose wrinkled, though it's clear she has no hate or doubts about the way Accelerator had chosen to kill the bastard, he absolutely deserved it.

"I want to know that too, because if that's not blood what the fuck is it and is it dangerous? What is its importance to the plant thing she's made? God, I almost wish I was there, it would've been so interesting to observe, and to get the chance to punch that bastard right where it hurts." Yoshikawa grins viciously, though her curious side shows through, because there's no way she would not get curious about it, staring in wonder at the liquid, at the way the plants and shit react to losing it.

"I think a little more power would've been great." Touma says with a smile, none of them commenting on the dark, angry, dangerous aura hovering in the air around him like a protective blanket, something Accelerator marvels at because his aura always scares people away, but this feels more like a protective embrace than a knife held to your throat. 

The entire section behind where she was, got hit, large chunks of the red orange faintly brown liquid spewing out. The albino lands on the ground, crouching and his powers come up in a shield just barely big enough to cover him - a clear conservation of power - to block the liquid from hitting him. "There it is." Large splatters of the stuff slides off the barrier, none of it touching him by making it clear exactly where his power is, though the lack of color makes it stand out as well. "That's the power responsible for taking away all those lives." He looks up, clearly unable to believe what he is hearing, because he just killed her. He rises, shield gone, to look at the destroyed roots, which quickly heal. "Sadly-" A bulge appears, before she emerges yet again, the white blossoms at large with her entire personality. "-it won't work against me." The albino will definitely test that. He gives a dark grin, lifting his foot, and then slamming it down, chunks of debris and wreckage rising and launching into the air, waiting for his command.

"Yes, show us how creative you can get, because this bastard deserves no mercy, though I would dearly like an explanation for what asshole thought it would be a good fuckin idea to give this bitch regeneration like that!" Mikoto yells, wonders if its some kind of villain perk, but Accelerator has nothing like that, surely he wishes he did, but even his plans for the future were fucked up an changed because he does not have the usual villain luck, hinting towards him not really be a villain despite his attitude.

"Damn, he certainly is one resilient fuck, Ill give him that, but I'm not sure how long that will last against brother here, he's pretty set on getting some deserved payback for the assfuck demoralizing the Sister memories." Touma rests his hand over Accelerator's heart, enjoying the feel of it against his fingers, especially since he knows that means the asshole has to survive this shit.

"That's true, the things he's done mean he deserves zero fuck's given about how or when he dies." Index nods, glad there are others who agree, because keeping his soul alive for that long, to create a god that would not be, and using the memories of the dead - those he's killed or not alike - in order to reach his own selfish goal. He deserves a very unhappy ending. The worst bad ending he can possibly get.

"Misaka hopes he enjoys the show of creativity and power that Dad is about to give him, because there is no way on earth that he will last afterwards, though he certainly might try to slow him down. Exclaims Misaka Misaka, happy to see Accelerator doing something for someone else, and to use his power for their sake, though killing someone might not be the way to go usually, this man deserves it and this is something they would agree with." Last Order is grinning as well, before she gives a little giggle as fingers - familiar, warm, long, barely calloused - cup her face, his thumb gently rubbing her cheek.

"I think that the regeneration might have more to do with the charm than anything. Since Accelerator is an Esper, his power likely can not actually destroy the charm much less do any real damage to the man, but that does not mean he can not kill him in another way." Heaven says dryly, well aware that the sharp cutting words of the albino can kill just as easily and swiftly as his power, once he knows where to hit most. 

He grins, all teeth and anger, the darkness really coming out to play, since he so rarely lets it out anymore, most fights not with his effort. He lifts a hand, giving a slightly built up grunt, and the debris launches forward, jabbing into the space around her, before a large chunk of cylinder rock stabs right into the center of the flower, crushing her, more blood like liquid squirting out from where the hits were taken. He doesn't bother to cover himself this time, though none of the liquid hits him. "It doesn't matter how many times you regenerate-" His grin gets a bit sharper, a bit wider, clearly he likes the thought of getting to kill this person more than once. "-I'll pulverize you till there's nothing left." His darkness is in his tone as well, steady and sturdy, confident and reliable, he won't break or shatter any time soon. The roots heal and then merge together, several bulges rising in place, hundreds of the girl emerging from all of them, the flower thing already over and done with. She's laughing, clearly enjoying this. Accelerator is turned slightly to the side, more than eager and ready to launch himself in a moment's notice, to attack or dodge.

"Good god, listening to that laughter and having to deal with the way this fucker looks, just makes me wish all the more I was able to be standing at your side to help, especially since your power must be running low" Touma grunts, staring as the roots regrow themselves without any hesitation or trouble, so Heaven may be speaking the truth, which would suck.

"Dear lord, he's just trying to give you more opportunities to kill him, isn't he? Hell yeah, pulverize him until he's nothing but ash and dust, and then take it further, until there is nothing left of his soul to even try and do anything with." Mikoto says, having no mercy or hope to give this man, because he does not deserve it, he needs to go and die in whatever hole he came out of, without a single person caring, and she hopes it happens.

"He's really drawing out your darkness, but I think part of that is because you're having so much troubles, with the few breaks in between each attack as well as the constant powers, I can only imagine that you are closer the dark every time you use it, with it getting harder and harder to push away after every use, but maybe that's just me." Yoshikawa shakes her head, hopes he has a better hold of his darkness, but he used to just let it roam from, so controlling it is likely hard, but with other people around, he might yet keep it under control.

"I agree with that statement. Pulverize his ass!" Yomikawa sets a hand on the albino's shoulder, casually putting her arm around Touma without a single issue, more than amused at the look the noir gives her for that, clearly unimpressed, but he can't move her nor doe she want to, so he does nothing, just gets comfortable.

Index stares, because there is truly something about Accelerator that has her wondering if maybe his power is more than he lets on or even understands, because he held off the orb that took all color and other shit from the areas, which was absolutely magic and he can destroy the roots which are also magic in a way, but he can not actively get rid of all of the magic, so there has to be something more about him, but what? Science has always had a difficulty against magic, and vice versa is true as well, but he is already able to hold it back, despite not knowing of the existence of magic? Interesting.   

These are fakes though, their eyes gone and leaving just empty holes, petal shapes on their faces and arms, laughing without thought or emotion, though it still sounds mocking somehow. "You're desperate. So desperate. Not like it will do you any good. "There's an explosion, dust and small chunks of rock blowing through, covering the girls and most likely killing them. He lowers his arm from where it had risen as his side, clearly the source of the attack, looking unamused, the darkness having retreated a bit at his opponent sending weaker underlings to fight him. The roots regrow, the girl already out, white petals around her, up right this time, four vine pillars around her. "On that note, I should take my leave. I still-" She's grinning widely, clearly thinking of him as no threat since she can regenerate. "- require a little more time before I completely transcend to a god state. I suggest you and that dimwitted family head leave this city while you still can." She sounds almost entertained, most likely already aware of what choice he's going to make. She sinks into the flower, the entire thing merging back into the main stem.

"I really hate him. Is that allowed?" Mikoto deadpans, because there really is something about this guy that rubs her the wrong way, but she knows that the others agree with her, that they have no love or care for this guy either.

"I second that. Can he just die already?" Touma says, his aged dead soul staring from inside him, refusing to let this asshole get away with just casually insulting the albino more than once, as well as sending weaker beings to taunt the teen, though honestly he's far more amused by the casual way his brother had gotten rid of them and drawn his darkness back in as well.

"Can I get a hot chocolate please? I want something sweet to drink after having to watch you deal with that's nasty, disgusting, sour, twisted soul." Yomikawa mutters, leaning forward and grabbing a cup, taking a sip and sighing, offering it up for a moment in a silent thanks before resting it on her leg, fingers curled around it gently. Soft laughter rings out for a few moments.

"I wouldn't mind something sweet or crunchy, so I know longer have to hear his voice echo in my head for the next few minutes." Heaven mutters, leaning forward and swiping some sort of bun sweet off the table, more than pleased at its taste as he eats.

"I hate the fuck too. There's definitely a reason to hate his ass as well as to want the bitch dead, so yes those are allowed, no he can not die yet. The bitch must first get his chance to do some bullshit, so leave him be. Besides the little blonde brat has the best chance of doing something, but she's still in her damn funk because she's a worthless little fuck with no self-esteem or idea what she's doing. Accelerator grunts, because his attitude is more than just a mask, it is him, it's how he shows his affection, and they know this, so there's no reason to change it... though he is willing to be softer, gentler, kinder in his affection with them here. 

He watches, not moving, and the darkness is gone from his eyes, clearly the lack of an opponent, his exhaustion, his level of done, as well as the trauma forced upon him the last few days, hours, who knows anymore, tiring him mentally, leaving just a normal teenager, who is suffering at the moment, fear and horror, regret and guilt in his eyes. He clicks his tongue, more than willing to help kill that bitch. He turns, looking over his shoulder, the bow and bits of hair revealing it to be Esther. The girl is still on the ground, Houtou and the Sister standing a ways back, the wreckage of the school just behind them. Clearly the teen had not gone all that far. Hishigata is sprawled on his side, not moving in any way. The Sister is clutching at an arm, staring in surprise and horror, while Houtou looks more than willing to jump into action at that very second. Esther is still sulking, shattered and broken, her knife glowing red still, resting on the ground in front of her. Tears continue to drip off her face. 

"Her resolve really is weak if she still hasn't recovered yet." Index mutters, biting rather viciously into a sandwich she had grabbed, clearly she's beyond words with how annoyed she is with the blonde, because a resolve should be set in stone before you act on it.

"Have to agree, the little fuck was barely able to handle anything and her resolve was not very strong before this." Touma grumbles, because he never does anything until he is absolutely certain of it, because he refuses to falter at a crucial moment due to being uncertain whether he's doing the right thing or not.

"Don't worry, something tells me that's about to change, after all, our Accelerator is there and he's not going to let anyone just mope around when there's shit to be done." Yomikawa and Yoshikawa say in almost perfect unison, because the albino never lets anyone mope and sulk for longer then he thinks they need to, before he's pushing them, urging them up and away and out of that darkness, a different one from the one he was born in, though he has that one as well. 

'This whole time, what is it I've been doing with my life? "I don't think you're aware how personally responsible you are."' rings through her mind, the words of Issac from earlier. '"If you hadn't come here, this girl wouldn't have taken her own life. How exactly do you think those people died?"' The tears do not stop, her gaze fixed on the group as she tries to figure herself out. The tears are soaking into her tights now, no longer hitting just the ground. '"Maybe it's because you spread death wherever you travel. That's the entire point of being a necromancer."' Even in a thought, a memory, she sounds mocking and high, like she has all the answers and the person in front of her is just a lazy disappointment. '"You were born a Rosenthall and this is just now occurring to you? You can't protect-"'Esther reaches out, grasping at the hilt of the dagger. '"-others. You're an utter failure to the family name. Now sit back and watch as I fulfill our bloodline's ancient wish."' She raises her head, looking up at the stem monstrosity that was created.

"That bitch better try harder, because I refuse to watch her be like this any longer!" Mikoto yells, which is almost immediately in time with Last Order's, "Misaka does not think Esther should take a madman at his word, exclaims Misaka Misaka with anger, wanting the blonde to get up already, angry she had not helped Accelerator at all." The two give each other grins, because clearly they are also done with Esther's bullshit attitude and weak ass shitty resolve.

"I agree with them. Esther should not listen to the words of this fuckin madman. He's insane, trying to become a god, and he died over 400 years ago. What damn right does he have to judge her or tell her how she should live? She's smart, surely she'll figure it out, right?" Touma asks, almost desperate because he's seen her falter, fumble and fall far more times than he wants and he's kind of starting to doubt she can hold her resolve.

"I am waiting to see what our dear sweet albino boy does, because his resolve has never been anything less than solid, foundation of steel on steel, because he puts his everything into something once he decides to do it." Heaven muses, wondering what the teen - who is currently blushing bright red and flipping him the finger - is going to do for the blonde, because clearly she has gotten into his heart at least a bit, or he wouldn't have bothered to look back and check on her. 

'I couldn't protect...anything. I've lost Hirumi. And all that remains is the fact that the blame rests entirely with the Rosenthall's.' The stem is just as ugly without color, the main section holding the frame the only thing with color anymore, and even that is pretty ugly, the only thing pretty about it being the lights. 'Who am I? And what have I done? Why am I here? Am I...?' Her thoughts trail off. Last Order is shown, cuddling on someone's lap. "After hard work and overcoming many obstacles, Misaka was finally successful." The tiny girl has her eyes closed and looks a bit tired. "It wasn't easy making them, but they turned out so delicious, didn't they? Asks Misaka Misaka." A Sister is who she's resting on, the girl staring down at the host, a hand resting over her head, the tiny frog plush from before clutched in the tiny girl's arms. She lets out a small sound, perhaps a snore. The Sister rests her hand gently on her head. "Sleep and keep having those pleasant dreams." The Sister looks worried. "You need them more than ever during times as dire as this." She closes her eyes, looking a bit exhausted herself. "Says Misaka, wishing the best for you."

"Ahh man, that blonde is getting way too fuckin into her crisis, there's no need to question why she was born! Aww, Last Order you are just so cute, it's downright adorable at that. I hope you keep having good dreams too, you need them, especially since Accelerator and the Sister with him are both having a bit of trouble." Mikoto coos, grinning as she pokes the tiny girl's cheeks. Last Order giggles, squirming a bit, before burying her face into her big Sis's stomach in order to hide.

"Last Order, you really are cute. But hot damn, Esther really let herself go, didn't she? That Sister is trying so hard to be supportive and caring, watching them look after Last Order must be so amazing." Touma muses, feeling a bit bad because he had honestly kind of forgotten she was still back at the hospital waiting for the albino to return safely since he had left a while ago.

"I think the poor girl was worried sick, because something tells me that is not her room, though maybe that is and I'm wrong." Index points out with a grin, reaching above her to grab at one of Last Order's hands, clutching to it and letting them land where they will.

"She's not wrong. That is in fact Accelerator's room, because the poor girl was worried and wanted to see him as soon as he got back, which means his room because he will not stop by her room for any reason, most likely because he wants to give her privacy and a bit of space, if we're being honest. She really is cute. I enjoy her company, as well as her sisters." Heaven responds easily, because there's no way he's not going to let them know how much comfort she draws from the albino. The thought of him losing her is horrifying, but if the Sisters, or more specifically Last Order, lost Accelerator, the thought is barely any better, because they can only imagine how that would go. 

The damn roots creating the stem, light barely coming from the orbs above. Esther has finally stood up, the dagger clutched in her hands, Accelerator is still in front, though he's turned to face the ugly thing in front of him, the Sister and Houtou remaining behind the blonde. Accelerator is looking up at the thing, a dangerous glint in his eyes. Esther and Houtou look over their shoulders as the Sister approaches. "If this is what the Rosenthall family really wanted, does that mean the creature before us is the form of god they spoke of? Says Misaka, unable to stop trembling." 

"That poor Sister." Yomikawa mutters, wishes she had been able to get the girl out of there in order to help her, because she looks so scared and afraid, like the smallest thing will have her falling apart.

"Damn, I would've given anything to get her out of there, but having her close was just better at the fuckin time. Damnit..." Accelerator winces, he had known she was scared, but there was nothing he could but offer her comfort through his words because he's not a touchy feely person, at least not at that point.

"I don't blame her for being scared either, thinking that's a form of a god in any way is horrifying, because there must be something extremely scary just being by it, much less knowing what the hell it actually is." Touma groans, because he doesn't like it anymore and he's not even close to it, had never been near it or even had anything to do with it, so he can't help but feel bad for her.

Index wonders what the plant must be giving off the unnerve someone so much, while Heaven silently muses on whether that means the possibility of it being a god scares her or if it's just because there's been so much shit that she's had to deal with over the last little bit because she has clearly been through a lot. 

Her voice wavers a bit near the end, revealing a hint of her emotions. Accelerator turns, his eyes soft despite how angry he must still be, looking over his shoulder. "No, it is not. This is just some scum bucket monster that's got squat to do with the Rostenthall's or anybody else." He makes it extremely clear, so that they don't misunderstand, the anger clear though it's not directed at any of them, not at this point in time at least. Esther's eyes are on the ground, clearly she disagrees but doesn't have the courage at the moment to speak up. Houtou approaches, stopping just behind and to the side of the blonde. "Adonai." The girl ignores the pseudo soul completely.

"He's right as hell. That thing is no god and doesn't even deserve the damn title. That damn asshole just called it a god because that's what he wants to be. Aww, look at you trying to comfort Esther even back then. I have no idea why everyone's so scared of you. I mean yeah, your power is a bit much and your reputation definitely leaves a lot to be desired, but you're such a softy." Touma grins, shifting his hand in order to clasp the poor teen's closest hand, making sure to avoid fucking with his leg, since he's fairly certain the bad one is still acting up.

"How right you are. That damn thing is no god or else it would already be too damn hard to attack. You're trying so damn hard and so is Houtou, but I think she might be too far gone, to not react to the girl. She's never ignored her, not in the time since she's reanimated her and that gives me a bad feeling." Mikoto grumbles, already tired of this blonde's weak attempts at anything. She's barely putting in effort, she's trying but she's not giving her best and it's horrible.

"Dumbass, like I was going to let her keep fuckin sulking, even if I didn't know her thoughts or what the hell was wrong, there's no goddamn way I was going to let her sink into her darkness without grabbing her hand and forcing her out far enough to listen. She was either going to pull herself out or she was going to have to let go of my hand on her own free will. I wasn't lettin that brat just give up." Accelerator sighs, he really had tried and he's glad something he said had eventually gotten through to her... Shit, he recalls this conversation. 

"Hey!" Accelerator makes sure he has her attention, the girl jerking her head up at the shout, because he sounds a bit annoyed with her. He's still looking over his shoulder, but it's clear he is done with whatever bullshit thing she's doing right now. "Are you gonna decide what you want to do?" She stares at him in shock, as well as perhaps a bit of awe, because it's clear this is not what she expected from him. The Sister is further behind the blonde, watching all this happen, and the blonde still looks shocked he's helping her. The back of his head as well as his chest, shoulders and neck are able to be seen, but no more. "It's your life, your decision. But if you plan on being a hero, don't get confused about what you want to save." He does not sound angry, in fact he almost sounds like he's lecturing her, giving her something precious that he took forever to figure out on his own, but she needs it and he can tell. 

"...Oh my god, are you certain this is the right way to go about it? Also, I am forever going to remember what you say next, because I feel like you're going to speak a truth most people chose to ignore or take advantage of. What is your definition of a hero?" Mikoto wonders as she leans forward, wondering if he is really going to be able to get through to her this way, though it would not be even remotely surprising if this works, after all, when Accelerator talks you listen, because he is far wiser than he appears.

"Aww, you're trying to help your student and it's cute. You're giving her something precious, something that it took you forever to figure out yourself because there was no one there to actually guide or help you in any way. You are going to get her out of this, I can almost feel it." Touma says without a drop of hesitation, he knows the albino will help her, after all, he might've said no, but he still accepted a part of her as his student and now he's following through on that, helping her find the answer without giving her the actual answer.

"What an interesting word choice there. 'Don't get confused about what you want to save', hm? I think I get it, and very clearly at that." Yomikawa says with a smile, because he was the one who understood her refusal to draw a gun against a kid, Esper or not, despite being one himself.

"Aw, you really would make a good teacher, even if you don't agree. She was seeking help and you gave it without her even needing to ask, after a fight with the enemy. She was right to make you her Master." Yoshikawa murmurs softly, staring with soft eyes at where he is desperately trying to save someone from themselves with everything he has. 

"A hero...?" She sounds uncertain, voice breaking and cracking, but she had listened and that's better than before. He looks normal, no darkness able to be seen from him, just the fractured pieces of him glued together to make him appear as he normally is, he almost looks soft. "Someone who doesn't hesitate to stretch out their hands and run as fast as they can towards what they're trying to rescue. So the question is, what do you want to save with your hands?" He is clearly giving her a shove in the direction opposite of him, though his definition of a hero is most likely not the same as others. Esther lifts her hands, looking at them clearly she had not thought of it like that. "If you don't know the answer, then you'll never end up reaching it." He had not sounded angry or annoyed, simply like he was stating something he thinks she should already know, though it's not in a demeaning way either, more like he's simplifying it for her. She stares at her hands, really thinking about it. "I want..." She gasps, her focus all on her pinky, which she has curled out, only her thumb and pointer finger not completely curled into her palm.

"You are such a huge softy, helping her like that while also ensuring she doesn't get drawn into the darkness at all, how adorable. I will admit as well, I rather love the way you decided to word that, because most people would've chosen a completely different way to describe heroes, but yours is pretty accurate." Mikoto murmurs, because she can see exactly where he got that from as well, after all, isn't that exactly what Touma had done during their fight, even if the albino likely doesn't like to recall that.

"Aww... I have to admit, I really appreciate that you see me like that, but I'm really just a person who sticks his nose in where it shouldn't be because he can't let someone scream for help silently and have no one help. Though, I think that is a pretty good way of describing a hero." Touma says, scratching at his cheek in embarrassment, his cheeks red, his head ducked the slightest bit, the albino giving him an amused look, though he's blushing faintly as well.

"I agree with his definition of a hero. Maybe not everyone would or they would even argue its wrong, but that is almost a perfect way to describe the hero who helped you personally as well as in general how most heroes are on the top, though their layers are all different under that." Index says with a grin, amused at the way he had chosen to go about that, though it had certainly worked.

"She has something, and she knows what she needs to do now. It worked. I'm so proud of you, teaching her what she needed and giving her the push without her having to ask for help." Yomikawa coos at the boy, so proud of him for doing something food even while claiming he was simply a villain, not a good person in any way. He's not following anyone, not even the blonde.

"She has something and she's found it. Her resolve and will, they will be so much stronger and hopefully she won't falter again. Heroes are people everyone needs at some point, and for certain, you were hers in that moment, Accelerator. I'm glad you are such a cute, soft, warm person, even if not everyone can tell." Yoshikawa states, refusing to give him a chance to deny anything she's said.

"I think that the way things are, you will recover much faster than you think, especially since that there is proof you are willing to help other people." Heaven mutters, trying to decide where the best place to start helping the albino further would be, but he's still not entirely sure. 

Hirumi when she was alive, a flashback from Esther's past. The girl looks happy and energetic. "If I ever need anything, swear you'll do it for me!" Leaves are falling in the background, the restaurant from earlier where the blonde had activated Emperor Shin's blade. Esther jerks back a bit at the enthusiasm. "Anything? Do you think you could be a bit more specific?" She sounds nervous. Hirumi gets right up in her face, almost nose to nose. "Promise me, promise me now, Esther!" The girl sounds so different from the Taowu soul as well as Issac, almost like the original voice that kept talking. Esther's hand is resting by her side. "Promise you?" Another hand grabs her wrist gently, pulling it and then pinky's connecting, clearly important. "That's right, like this." Hishigata with a gun, facing off men with guns and a woman in a lab coat, cubed wall behind him and red lights the only thing letting them see each other. "If you think I'm messing around then this is your wake up call. I'll save Hirumi at any cost and if you think you can take our lives and use them for your own purposes, you've got another thing coming!" Esther is staring at her pinky in fondness, clearly she's found what she needed. 'Found it. What I want to save. What I want to protect.' She pulls her hand to her chest, cradling the promise she made. 'I want...' Her thought trails off.

"She found it. She won't falter anymore. Good girl." Touma gives an almost blinding smile, because watching someone find their way, it's so interesting, especially since everyone has different views and watching her find a reason, something to give her solid ground for her resolve and will, her rebellious spirit, it is amazing.

"They really were close friends huh... At least she found the things that she wants to protect. Honestly, kind of surprised she cares about Hishigata, but if he was normal once, it only makes sense." Yomikawa mutters, though she's not certain how she feels about the girl wanting to protect Hishigata as well, especially considering everything he had done to her son and other people, but maybe the man can yet be helped.

"I wonder, what would have happened had she not found her will? I'm glad she did, but there was definitely a chance you would say the wrong thing to her, but you managed to say the thing she needed to hear at that moment." Yoshikawa grimaces at even the thought of Accelerator having to go on alone without the blonde's help, because there is no way he's not going to go in, with or without the blonde, since that bastard still has the Sisters memories.

"I'm a bit surprised she managed to find something so important, but can't deny that I'm glad the real Hirumi made that promise with her, otherwise she might not have ever gotten her resolve and everything together, the way she really needed to in order for any progress to be made." Index says bluntly, not regretting it a bit, because if that promise had been made in any other way, Esther likely would not have cared or remembered it as well as that, so it had helped. 

She raises her head, a light glowing in her eyes that wasn't there before. "Master, I have a favor to ask." He's looking over his shoulder, looking a bit surprised at her gaul, the back of her the only thing we can see, her clothes dirty, but somehow those bows are still in her hair. "Huh?" He sounds curious as well as tired, clearly he doesn't plan on outright accepting. "This devil that's tampering with life and death, if we're going to defeat it-" She reaches back, unsheathing her blade, holding it in front of her, gazing down at it. She sounds confident and prepared."-then I'm going to need you to help me." He's giving a small smile, barely even able to be called that, but he looks proud of her, eyes bright and no darkness to be seen anywhere. "Now you're talking." He sounds faintly proud as well. Esther turns, facing the girl she had brought back to life. "Houtou, I need you to fight alongside me." The girl almost looks happy, though it's hard to tell. "As you order, Adonai." Accelerator returns his attention to the gruesome thing in front of them, more than prepared. "What are we waiting for? Let's kick it's ass."

"She's found her way and everything. How nice, and to ask you for a favor? Some balls there. You sound like a proud teacher or parent, and there was a bit of a smile there, don't deny it! You absolutely care for her, even if you'll deny it! I agree, go kick that things ass!" Mikoto is all over the place, though she pokes Accelerator when he tries to hide the blush on his face at being called out for how proud of the blonde he was.

"I wasn't all that damn certain my words would get through to her and I wasn't sure she had anything to help her find the fucker she wanted to save, but I refused to stand aside. Besides, watching her weak ass fall and trip and so many damn things just because of the words of others, it bothered the fuck out of me." Accelerator mumbles, though they all hear him more than clearly.

"Misaka is proud of you, Dad. You gave some support to Esther when she needed it and helped her, as well as decided to help her when you could've walked away, or gone on your own. Murmurs Misaka Misaka, glad that you were already trying to pull yourself into the light, even if you will deny it, especially since Esther is young enough for you to think of her as a daughter, mostly in how naïve she is, completely innocent and childlike about almost everything, though she understands life and death pretty well for someone her age." Last Order is her guardian, a smile, all of them surprised when he leans over and gently kisses her cheek, clearly thanking her without words.

"Finally, time to watch you destroy that thing, because it's so damn ugly I was starting to want to go blind just to stop having to see it." Yomikawa deadpans, because she had been there and she had felt the same way while right by it, she just hid it better than because she had a job to do and that took precedence.

"I have to agree, I really want to set it on fire and just watch it burn, but the ash and shit wouldn't be worth it, so maybe just find a way to get rid of it without leaving a mess to clean up, Anti-Skill are busy enough, they really don't need more work." Yoshikawa says, an unimpressed look on her face, though her eyes are alight with the desire to see them finally take that thing down. 

Houtou starts moving forward, revealing Hishigata sitting up, an eye closed in pain and hand clutching his gut, trying to stop the bleeding. "Yeah." Esther breathes, footsteps moving away. The man watches after them, clearly having heard everything but not speaking up. "Stay here and do whatever. Make penance for what you've done, I don't care." The comment is directed at the scientists without remorse, clearly the albino doesn't care either, his tone breathy and careless. Hishigata breathes shakily. A plant of some kind, tiny vines slithering from it in the air. Yomikawa is observing it, Ito at her side, a gun aimed upwards resting in her hands. There's some sweat on the side of her face, clearly it has been an extremely long night. "Looks like that thing's changing shape." Ito looks horrified to hear that. "Is it me or is it growing in size?" Neither look all that happy about that. "And they still just want us to shut up and watch? We have to try something before it's too late." Yomikawa goes to start moving forward, but the other man stops her, standing in front of her. There are two more Anti-Skill, just barely seen hiding behind debris on the edges. "We haven't received clearance from the governing board to engage yet." He says it loudly, though so everyone knows he tries or so everyone knows what the board is doing is up in the air.

"Hot damn, you shut him down without a care. And they still didn't want the lot of you to help or anything, they were telling you to stand there and do absolutely nothing? They had to know there was no way all of you were going to follow that order." Touma says, deciding that the board are not the brightest at the best of times, though maybe their goal is to weed out and hopefully get killed the Anti-Skill who care more for the lives of others than the word of the board, in which case... this might work.

"Holy shit, I loved the way you completely no nonsense shut down Hishigata, as well as how ready Esther finally sounds. Of course I was pissed as hell, there was something we could be doing, but we were not being allowed to, which was bullshit. The longer we waited, the less people there would've been alive and the worse the situation was going to get." Yomikawa seethes, still angry at the orders from the board even now, especially because she now knows her son had been in there, so the chance of him potentially getting killed was very real, especially since he as still fuckin recovering his strength.

"Goddamn, that man is a smart one, which is something I am loving because he appears to be the only one with a bit of common sense among you, though that's just your team, honestly." Yoshikawa mutters, rolling her eyes a bit, though she is grinning because her son had completely dismissed the scientists without a bit of hesitation, something she always enjoys seeing.

"Hmm... The board is a cruel leader, and I'm not entirely certain what they hoped to get out of it, but there had to be something, because they know public opinion will fall if they do nothing to help." Heaven groans, rubbing at his face with his hand, distressed at the stupidity of adults, especially in things like this.

"Honestly, I'm just fuckin surprised it took this damn long for you to act, especially considering your morals. Loving the look on Ito's face though, because he is right to look horrified at it both changing form and growing larger, neither were good things at all." Accelerator states, laughing softly at the man's face, wondering how often he makes it because there are so few things that happen as big as this. 

"Yeah, but-" she sounds so exasperated by that. The man is watching her, his head tipping down a bit. "Easy Yomikawa. What good is charging in when we don't know what we're dealing with?" She scoffs, clearly she doesn't much care. Ito is still by her, at her back. "Hey Ito, send up the drone. We need to get a better look." He lets out a confused "Huh?" at the order. The man gives a smug grin. "They said we couldn't go inside. They didn't say anything about surveilling it." He sounds smug about that too, clearly he's used to finding loopholes to get them scolded less often. Yomikawa seems surprised, while Ito looks more confident, as well as a tad amused. She lets out a small grunt. "Alright then." Ito turns to a nearby truck, hurrying towards it, clearly excited to do this. A buzzing sound as a 6 wined drone hovers over the area, the base of the orb frame a more solid form instead of roots just lashed over a building, with vines leading up towards the orbs themselves.

Accelerator starts laughing, Touma not a second behind them, the both having dealt with Yomikawa the most and so both are entirely too amused to watch her be silenced by her teammate who found a loophole in order for them to both check the situation and go in knowing exactly what they might expect once orders came in, though it's more likely they'll charge in because Yomikawa won't be able to stand aside if someone's getting hurt.

"It's not that funny!" Yomikawa snaps in protests, but the two just start laughing harder, which has her pouting a bit, because of course those two wound find that hilarious as fuck.

"I see now why you have him on your team. Someone has to find the loopholes and advantages that you and Ito are too busy worrying about to notice, which falls to him. I almost feel bad for him, except he sounds so glad to do that and clearly enjoys it just as much as you two would love to have charged in." Yoshikawa muses in amusement, her eyes glittering with amusement, the other woman turning a betrayed look on her.

"Misaka agrees, Mom is way too reckless and doesn't always think when she should, but thankfully that man has it covered, he can do it for her. Exclaims Misaka Misaka, glad there is someone there to watch out for her Mom when she's trying to be stupid or forgets there are people waiting at home for her, now." Last Order looks almost too happy at this, though the way she has a hand over her mouth makes them wonder how hard she's trying not to laugh.

"I am so glad that Anti-Skill are at least trying so hard to find some way to help, because things are not looking all that great at the moment, ya know? Besides, those idiots are going to get in trouble somehow, I can almost feel it coming." Mikoto states bluntly, because Accelerator draws trouble like a magnet and the blonde is a descendant of the asshole controlling the corpse, so he's likely to keep an eye on her. 

Accelerator and the others are moving slowly, though whether it's because they're exhausted, he's leading with a crutch or another reason is hard to tell. They're all looking in different directions, wary of being attacked. Accelerator and the Sister appear to be looking off to the right while Esther is looking to the left and Houtou is keeping her eyes ahead as well as on Esther. Accelerator stops, a soft "Hmm?" escaping him, both Esther and the Sister letting out grunts and stepping back once, while Houtou stops. There's a human slumped against a wall ahead of them. They get closer and Hishigata is there, slumped against the wall, blood still on his chin, staining his shirt, but he also got there before them despite being left behind.

"What the hell?" Yomikawa asks in confusion, because they had definitely left the man behind them, had moved quite a good chunk of space away, but the bastard had somehow gotten in front of them and had enough time to just sit down and relax, get back his energy? How?

"Oh goodie, what the hell does he want? He better be offering to help or some shit, because I would punch him otherwise." Touma mutters, staring at the man in suspicion, he had not made the greatest impression and there's no way the noir would trust him immediately.

"Like hell he's going to help. I want to know what the fuck he thinks he's doing, because he hasn't wanted to help them before this, in fact he hindered them, so what would possibly be a common goal to have him help the group of the?" Mikoto protests immediately, because the man had not even bothered to apologize or anything, why should they take his help even if he offers it, but what reason would he even have to offer it considering he created the mess in the first place.

"Hmm... Something tells me he is not bad, just found the wrong solution at a point where he was desperate and needed something, anything to keep him going. I have a feeling that he could've been a good person, and besides, the man is possessing his sister's corpse, is he not? Wouldn't that be the reason right there?" Heaven responds, spearing through her argument cleanly, mostly because he does not like the man or his methods, but he can at least understand this much, because desperation does a lot of things to people. 

"How'd you manage to get ahead of us?" Accelerator doesn't even sound surprised, more like he hadn't honestly thought the researcher had more tricks. Hishigata opens his eyes, peering at them. He laughs a bit, though the sound is definitely weaker than expected, breathy as well. Accelerator is closest, Houtou and Esther coming up behind him, the Sister as well though she's watching the debris and such. "You're one tough bastard." It almost sounds like a compliment, coming from the albino. "I have all kinds of hidden supply routes-" the Sister starts moving closer to the ground. "-in this school, to transport materials for my experiments. Besides, I can't die yet. Not while the bastard who took Hirumi-" he rises to a stand, voice getting a bit quieter and thinner. "-is free." He grunts, tilting to the side and using the wall as support. "Like I'll let him get away with it." Esther is staring at him, while the Sister observes from behind, though she has a hand raised almost to her chest.

"I can admit, I admire his will and strength, not many people can hold themselves together like that after being stabbed, let alone after losing so much blood as well as the other shit he's dealt with the last few hours of his life." Touma grins, because he has a bit of a better feeling for Hishigata, the man might yet redeem himself and that is all that matters, because he's shattered his own illusion and is facing reality.

"Goddamnit, I can't even imagine how you aren't surprised by this shit anymore. You need a lot of things to help deal with your trauma, because there is no way you should be this used to dealing with bullshit like this." Mikoto states, crossing her arms and scooting closer to the albino, trying to offer comfort and get warmer, because it's a bit cold.

"I think his reaction is fine. He's tired and working on empty, as well as literally having worked with people far worse and far less determined then Hishigata. I'd be more surprised if he was surprised. Besides, that man is finally trying to right his wrong. He deserves a chance, doesn't he?" Index asks, because the man really is trying, even if for a selfish reason, he is making an effort to fix his mistake and that is more than most people do, so he has the benefit of the doubt.

"Honestly, I can see why he's trying. All of you are mine and if you died, I would definitely not allow some fuck possess your body just to accomplish his goals, even if I were bleeding out and dying. I would be acting exactly like him, though I also wouldn't have gone this far, because I love you, I do, but if you die I will mourn you, and then try to move on, though most likely I'll just get barely move on and be happy, though without doubt I will have pictures of you assholes as well as last words if I was there." Yomikawa declares somberly, because everyone knows Esper lifespans are not guaranteed, that they are cut short but by how much isn't known, but the stronger the power, the more life is taken in response. It's also unknown how long the Sisters - man made clones - will live, since they were never intended to not be killed, so if Last Order were to die, Accelerator's already short time would get shorter. Besides Mikoto is the 3rd ranked level 7, she will have a short life span and while Touma's power seems to be more on the magic side then the science, it's unknown on how that will affect his life span, so the woman has long since braced herself to see them die long before her.

"Shit, I can't say I wouldn't be the same. Honestly, Yomikawa and I would probably continue to live together, in order to help each other out and to feel like you are still with us, because there is not much that can be done for us once you're gone. I'm not looking forward to that, but I would do everything to save your dumbass if you managed to get possessed by a fucker trying to complete his own selfish, useless ass goal, no matter what." Yoshikawa states easily, grabbing the other woman's hand behind the boy's heads, the two of them clutching at each other, because the kids between them, they're likely to die a good chunk of time before the woman and perhaps even the doctor next to them as well.

"I can only imagine what he must be feeling, but this is a strong will he has, especially since the wound is so deep and bleeding so bad, but there is no way he isn't increasing the time for his death. The soul said 11:32 or something like that, but he's bleeding faster now so I doubt it's still accurate." Heaven mutters, staring in surprise at the man, he had not expected the man to still be alive at this point.

"That thing... is there a way we can defeat it? Says Misaka, doubting we'd ever be able to gain victory over an enemy this monstrous." Esther raises her blade, the edge catching on the sheath a bit, her focus entirely on it. "There's always a way." Clearly her confidence and will are restored almost completely. "As long as I have Emperor Shin's blade. This knife, it carries magic that can disrupt Taowu's pseudo soul." The blade seems much more menacing, the red symbols that are glowing almost like a warning. "Think of it as a poison, designed-" The dagger is short, the design and red glow taking up a good chunk of the bottom portion. "-specifically for its spirit. I just have to bring it in contact with Taowu's charm." She raises the blade higher, a horrid roar sounding, then the girls' screams, echoing as if she's imagining the sound once the blade hits the charm.

"So that's why the blade is so important, why she keeps trying so hard to not lose it, even when in the depths of her despair. What a smart girl, she had a back up plan even for a situation like this." Yomikawa mutters, grinning as the girl observes her knife, wondering how long she had taken to obtain or even have that knife, if it was some sort of requirement for her family to have in order to get rid of the pseudo souls in the four talisman.

"Misaka is glad Esther was prepared for something like this, but her heart is going to be hurt having to do it and that makes Misaka sad, murmurs Misaka Misaka, sad to think of her friend hurting in a similar way to her Dad, her Mom and her Mother do, as well as some of the Sisters." Last Order has a small pout on her face, though the look on her face says she could easily break into tears at any given moment.

"I want to know if that really was a backup plan or if that is something all Rosenthall's must have on them, because that seems like a good thing for them to have, though maybe she has it because she never liked her magic to begin with." Touma says, staring at the blonde and wondering if maybe she had truly never trusted her magic, if she really plans on giving it up as she appears to plan to after the thought she had, because before this moment, that thought had been her most determined and convinced she sounded.

"I want to know how that works, what does the blade target in order to destroy the charm and how does it destroy it?" Yoshikawa runs her fingers along her chin, trying her hardest to figure out how the blade works, what kind of magic it uses, the reason for the magic running through the design, anything to satiate her curiosity.

"I want to know how she plans to get close enough to actually get that knife in the charm." Index points out the flaw in her plan without remorse, bringing the lot of them back to the reality of everything. 

She lowers the blade. Hishigata is still leaning heavily on the wall, Accelerator has turned to look at her, standing sideways, while Houtou and the Sister are behind her, both standing almost at attention. There's a hole in the wall and debris everywhere, as well as the missing color, aside from the dagger's red glow. "But this is going to be far from easy. Now that her body is so grotesque, pinpointing the location of the charm will prove difficult." Accelerator turns his head forward, his attention gone now that he knows. "Don't overthink this." He still looks soft, though he is staring ahead, Hishigata behind him clutching his gut to stop the bleeding, while Esther's head and shoulder can just barely be seen, though she's paying attention at least. "I say we just explode its entire body and call it a day." Esther leans forward. "I'm sorry Master, but that won't work." he tilts his head towards her. "Why not?" He sounds frustrated that it's this hard to kill the damn girl.

"I feel you there, blowing the entire thing up would be so damn easy and far more stress free, as well as use less of your time, but her thing is magic and science only does so much against it." Touma groans, hating that nothing can actually be done for the moment with his power, not right at the moment at least, which could lead to a lot of different things happening.

"How the hell do they plan on finding the charm then, since her body is hard as shit to pinpoint?" Mikoto demands, though she has a bit of a grin on her face from hearing Esther call the body grotesque, but if that's true, what are they supposed to do in order to actually get to the damn asshole possessing the corpse.

"God, I wish blowing it up would've worked. I like how soft you're acting though, but I really hate that you're pretty much running on fumes in order to show your real personality, especially because I know you are making an effort to be normal so Esther does not notice." Yomikawa growls, because she's seen the boy be soft, warm, cuddly, all sorts of things she's certain he would never let others see, and hopes they get to see those as well, because it makes it clear he was trying even before now to get better.

"He can be a really sweet kid, really nice and soft, but there's no way for him to show his real heart without people taking advantage of it or just wanting to hurt him, so the only time he's soft is when he's asleep as well as when he's running on next to nothing. Of course, if you're close with him, you can get him to slowly soften up to you, though don't expect that one to be quick." Yoshikawa counters Yomikawa's statement, more than sad that the albino is like this, but she can help.

"Honestly, magic complicates everything, complains Misaka, though she can not say she hates it either, says Misaka Misaka, trying not to let on that magic and science are both cool and would be interesting to see mixed together in one person, because that would be amazing." Last Order is staring curiously at the screen, obviously being at the house so often with Yoshikawa had rubbed off on the tiny girl and there's nothing to be done to change that now. 

The dagger is still glowing, at the blonde's waist, hand wrapped tight around its hilt. Accelerator is almost glaring at her, like it's her fault this is so damn hard. "Even if we did blast it using your power, as long as a pseudo soul charm is intact the body will keep regenerating." He tips his head away from her, clearly accepting that. "Fine. Not sure I get it, but it sounds like one of those kill the core deals." He sounds bone deep exhausted, though he did give in to the one with more in depth knowledge of what the hell is happening. Esther looks extremely pleased, the Sister grinning from over her left shoulder and Houtou staring blankly from over her right. "Yes, that's what it means. I knew you would understand." She sounds so proud of her Master, of the fact he understands even after saying he didn't think he got it. Hishigata is still there, the bleeding most likely slowed, a button panel just behind his back, likely hidden from the others view. "Since it sounds like you two are on the same page regarding strategy, how bout I lead you to where that monster is so you can get revenge for me and Hirumi?" He sounds weak, but he is still aware and able to help, so no point in denying his help.

"Good god, watching you and Esther interact is adorable as shit, ya know? You're trying so hard to help her without saying it as well as teach her things that will help her, and she's so damn proud to have you for a Master, though I bet if she realized you were unaware of the existence of magic, she'd be even more proud and perhaps even shocked. The whole relationship between you two is just so cute." Mikoto squeaks, because watching these two is so damn interesting, because the albino is genuinely trying to keep the blonde out of the dark, as well as teach her things she will need to know, like the mix between cruel and kind that he is, as well as how to gather resolve. Of course, the blonde is helping Accelerator as well, worming her way into his heart as another person he cares for.

"That dumb bitch didn't explain any of this shit sooner, which might've been useful. Little fuckin brat, making everything ten times harder just because she has damn magic and it has laws that are shit and fuckin goddamn, I hated every moment of having to exist in her presence, because she was so damn quick to change attitude." Accelerator complains, because honestly, he had enjoyed being with Esther, but the blonde had definitely brought him no end of trouble and a lot of complicated bullshit just to finish the fight.

"I wonder how he plans on getting you guys closer, because there's only so much of the building left to recognize, and I highly doubt he's just going to have one path leading right to him. The fucker isn't that stupid." Yomikawa sneers, because she wishes he were that stupid, the man is causing all sorts of trouble they really don't need and she wants him gone, damnit.

"I wish he were that stupid, because Accelerator is going to start running out of time soon, once he starts using his power again. He can only conserve so much by not using his power and it is still a battery." Heaven frets a bit, because now that he's thinking about it, that would explain why the albino came in looking so damn bad that day, not anywhere near as bad as when he first got there of course, but still, pretty rough shape.

He turns his back to them and presses a button, which glows a pale white or yellow. The wall he was leaning on folds up, revealing a doorway or perhaps an elevator of some sort. The group all stare, Accelerator from the corner of his eye and the other three openly, Hishigata's back the only thing we can see of him, his leg suggesting most of his weight is on his hip helping him stand since he can't anymore, arm still raised from pushing the button. He looks over his shoulder at them and chuckles, revealing it to be a lift or elevator, something that means they don't have to walk. Esther looks concerned, as well as guilty. "Hishigata..." She still has the dagger out as well.

"She's so concerned for him and I love her poor sweet heart, but he's going to die either way at this point kid, let him do it the way he wants to." Yomikawa says firmly, because as cute and kind as Esther is to not want him to be doing anything that might cause him to really die, he has no chance of surviving either, not with no emergency vehicles able to get through and no equipment to properly treat him.

"She cared way too damn much, if you ask me. The asshole was already ok with it, is still ok with it, he's just waiting to get Hirumi back before he fuckin dies, she's such a sentimental little fuckin shit, but I'm glad she could at least talk to him despite her guilt." Accelerator mutters, staring at the blonde who looks like she wants to burst into tears, though there's really nothing to be done at this point.

"I hope she changes her view, because if she doesn't his sacrifice is not going to be worth a damn, she'll just feel guilty he died rather than happy he did what he wanted to in the end, because I think we all know he's not going to live at this point, right?" Touma murmurs, because that is a man willing to do anything, even hold off his death, if it means getting to save his little sister, something the noir can and does respect, especially since he would do the same for Index or any of the others.

"Misaka thinks he is finally doing something that he wants, instead of what he has to, which is why he is acting the way he is, explains Misaka Misaka, because when dying your view changes, but he also wants to save his sister who is already dead and won't be able to join him if he doesn't save her first." Last Order looks like she's trying not to cry, though there's a wide grin on her face as well.

"I think the man is going to manage just fine... Just fine indeed." Index states, though she's gazing softly at Hishigata, the man will surely succeed in what he wants, because he has a determination to do so. 

Vines are covering the walls, even inside the school. "No games. You better be showing us how to reach its body." The albino sounds normal, though the threat is easily implied. The windows are not destroyed, but the walls are starting to crumble under some of the roots. "Look around you. That thing is assimilating the school. If we use my supply routes, we should be able to get close. "The researcher is extremely soft, wheezy and having a hard time. The roofs are no safer, equally as covered in roots, nasty and looking almost as if they were cut in half and then sewn back together down the middle, some bulging, all wrong. "But if you continue moving, then you'll..." Esther's voice is soft and weak in her guilt, as well as her regret, trailing off as she is unable to finish the sentence. "It's ok." The roots wrapped around each other, forming the sturdy base that could be considered a stem, the light from the orbs barely shining down onto them. "I'm going to die anyway." He does not sound bitter about it, but there is also a promise that it won't be right then.

"See, the asshole has indeed accepted it, he knows that there is no way to change that, he's smart. Also, Accelerator is right, the fuck better actually be helping them. Fuckin hell, I didn't realize the roots or whatever were so gross looking up close or so wide spread." Yomikawa groans, staring at the school building which can hardly be called a school, especially after that much destruction.

"Esther really needs to get over herself. I love her and shit, but the whole regret and guilt for causing him to die are not on her, he chose to get in her way and stop her, even knowing that he had no fighting experience whatsoever." Yoshikawa bluntly points out, because the blonde has grown on her as well, but the guilt and regret over something she had no choice in, simply trying to get rid of a charm, is going to strangle the researcher.

"I get that she felt bad, but he appears to have never planned on living afterwards anyway. Most people are not this accepting of death, especially not this quickly. He never thought he was going to live afterwards anyways, so I think a part of him knew Hirumi was gone, and was already planning on joining her." Index murmurs softly, because death is something most people would fight, but he is accepting this so easily, so some part of him must never have planned on actually getting through everything alive.

"I can't say I blame him, if I were in his damn shoes, I'd have committed suicide within a few months, because living without someone close, after having them there for years, it's hard, it's so quiet and lonely, nothing there at all... I would chose suicide over that any day, because he has no other friends or anything, there is no one to support him, so it was just the two of them. These assholes are not going to survive the loneliness of having to live without the other." Accelerator admits without much thought, because he is recalling having to live alone in all sorts of places, no other people nearby, no one daring enough to approach him and try to be his friend, so all he had was the quiet, the cold, the loneliness and everything.

"The roots and everything are getting way too spread and they look so different in all different kinds of areas." Heaven mutters under his breath, wondering if there's a reason why each of the things look different for a reason or anything. 

They're all in an elevator, Esther sitting on her knees in front of Hishigata, right by the buttons panel, Hishigata sitting while holding his wound, though only his back can be seen. The Sister is sitting as well, though she is behind Accelerator, who is standing in the middle of the elevator, Houtou standing behind him. "But before that happens, I have to get her back." Despite bleeding out and being in pain, he sounds determined, refusing to concede or die before this happens. "My precious Hirumi." Hishigata's voice cracks and waivers from pain, but he does not stop talking. Esther looks down, letting out a soft grunt of sadness. Hishigata has crossed his right leg under the left, trying to slow the bleeding by leaving the left remaining upright a tad, his hand clamped on his side. The blood trail down his pants makes it clear why he is doing this. Esther is still on her knees, just the slightest bit to the side of him, down by his feet, though she is still facing him. "If you're going to do this, be quick." He's pale, the blood on his chin sticking out in sharp contrast, bags under his eyes from pain. "According to my research, it's body has grown to such an immense size it won't be long before the thing swells up and reaches its perfect form." His voice starts to lose strength near the end.

"I'm glad he knows what he's talking about, and that he is honestly trying to help, and I can get his desire clearly, he just wants Hirumi back, nothing less but also nothing more." Index says softly, staring at the man, wondering how his will can be stronger than Esther's was until recently, because he is literally dying and still he is remaining strong. Humans are such interesting creatures.

"Holy shit, he's still bleeding quite a bit. And is he really saying that once that asshole reaches perfect form it will be harder to kill it, because if he is, then you're already a bit limited. There are roots everywhere, which must mean it's already doing something, though I really hope that's wrong." Yomikawa demands, because the roots look thicker and because she clearly remembers the plant thing swelling up at some point, but was it before or after this conversation? And how long does it take for the perfect form to fully complete?

"I really love how determined he is to save his sister, but I wish that neither of them would die. Even knowing that the girl is already dead, neither of them should've had to do this or end this way. The City really is just destroying people." Heaven states, sad beyond words that this small family is being destroyed because no one cared enough to actually help them or support them when they needed it.

"Misaka really hopes you manage to destroy him before he reaches perfect form, because Misaka thinks he will look ugly afterwards, declares Misaka Misaka with emotion, knowing that it might be rude but not caring since the man deserves nothing less than death." Last Order frowns at the screen, because having to watch a brother fight for his sister - in a way she knows her family would fight for her - while dying at the same time, it pulls at her soul because she can easily see her family in a situation like this.

"The man doesn't look good, but can we speak about how Houtou and my Sister are both behind Accelerator, clearly feeling safe enough behind him or with him that they feel no need to be alert? Houtou is trusting him to keep her Adonai safe and my Sister trusts him to keep her safe as well." Mikoto grins widely, so happy that the albino has people trusting in him, even if he does not realize it, because they are all being vulnerable, leaving themselves open to him without thought.

Accelerator opens his mouth to argue, but then he realizes shit, she's right, because the Sister had been behind him, Houtou backing him up, and Esther as well as Hishigata had both known what he would've done if the man had made a single threatening move, though the man also had already accepted that and was resting to regain strength that he was losing quickly. "Damnit..." He moans in response, because there's not much he can really do to counteract a true statement. 

Accelerator is looking at him, eyes free of darkness, leaving him as just a teenager with far too much experience in the dark side of humanity. The Sister is peering at the man as well, Houtou watching blankly, whether to make sure he does not hurt them again or because she has no way of showing emotions, it's unclear. "The old turning good before you die cliché, huh? A little late to atone for your sins." However, despite having said that, the albino does not sound like he really means it, and is watching the man, clearly waiting for his answer. Hishigata turns to face the albino, looking happy despite knowing he will die. He lets out a weak laugh. "I still don't feel guilty for what happened. But Hirumi is mine and I won't let even the devil take her from me." He's clear and firm on that, nothing will get him to stop. Esther is still looking off to the side. "Your Sister is..." She trails off again. "Doesn't really-" Accelerator starts to turn as he says it, putting his back to the door, as well as to Hishigata and Esther. "-matter. Evil or-" He's looking over his shoulder, understanding in his eyes. "-not, everybody's got one thing in life they're not willing to budge on." It implies there's also something he's not willing to budge on, but he has no problems saying that.

"Look at that, Accelerator and Hishigata are bonding. Isn't that cute? And he's admitting to a weakness as well, knowing full well that he's doing so. Aww, so Last Order and the Sisters are the thing you won't budge on, huh?" Yomikawa asks, poking the boy's nose and sliding her finger up, amused when he tries to jerk back from the touch, nose wrinkled at that because it had felt weird.

"Honestly, he's not wrong. Hishigata is not wrong either, he thought he was doing the right thing and he's going to apologize for that, and he is sticking to his ways right to the end. I respect him a great deal, because most people would apologize against their ideals and just do anything if it meant they would survive and finish their goal." Touma points out, glad the man has stayed true to himself, because he is not going to change just because he's dying, not now or anytime soon.

"I'm extremely glad that he managed to get Accelerator to open up, though it looked more like our dear son here was fishing for an answer and got one he rather liked." Yoshikawa says, grinning teasingly at the teen in question who shoots her an annoyed look, well aware she would know when he's looking for something, having long adjusted to his technique.

"I got the damn answer I wanted, because if the bastard had said anything else, without mentioning his sister or his goal, I would've killed him there, because he was faking, lying, pretending and there is no way I would've trusted an asshole like that. But, he spoke the honest damn truth and made it clear he was not changing himself, was just using a different path for his own selfish needs." Accelerator tells them, because they're going to ask him so he may as fucking well just tell them, if only to spare himself the questions.

"I agree. There is always going to be one thing a person will not budge on, and I am extremely glad my Sisters are your thing, because they need someone, and I can't be that for them, not with how I live. You are the best person to watch over the, , as much as I kind of really hate it, since you know the dark side as well as other things that could threaten them." Mikoto admits freely, because she has still not yet determined whether he deserves her forgiveness completely, or if he still has to earn it. She has a feeling he will earn it though, but she must know why he joined the project, because something tells me power was not what he really wanted out of that, at least not completely. 

Hishigata is watching the albino as well, his eyes a bit soft, clearly he understands and silently accepts the offer to put grudges aside for now in order to get him his final wish before he dies. He lets out another weak chuckle. "See? He understands. Heh." The drone is moving through the roots, observing as it goes, the roots tearing into walls, hanging along the walls, clinging to the ceilings. A computer, showing a list of things, two more screens showing images of the stem, as well as the base of the area around where the frame for the orbs are. "Man that's-" Ito is staring at it a bit horrified, but Yomikawa is calmly observing, trying to notice anything that might be useful to them. "-disgusting. It's moving around inside the walls." He sounds disgusted too, obviously he has no fondness for it. "The most frustrating part is whoever or whatever's controlling that lifeform, we don't know what their goal is." She looks a bit frustrated as well.

"I can't blame you guys for being frustrated, the entire damn situation was one thing after another, without fail or even hesitation. Bastard was a fucking asshole to the end." Yoshikawa mutters, staring at the screen, wondering what Anti-Skill are going to do about this, because there really is not much they can do at the moment, not without disobeying orders.

"Hishigata and Accelerator are now partners in crime. And over here, we have Ito telling the blunt truth without remorse, as well as Yomikawa acknowledging and moving on from that without a second thought. Is this just a normal day for you people?" Mikoto demands in exasperation, because honestly they are dealing with things so calmly and rationally in a way almost no other person would manage, though Yomikawa's is mostly training in comparison to Accelerator who just seems so used to things they no longer faze him.

Touma was already chuckling before Mikoto spoke and now he's laughing, because she's not wrong, Yomikawa really did accept Ito's disgust and observation of the plant without a hint of hesitation, and Accelerator had become a partner in crime with Hishigata, the two of them accepting each other's help but not expecting more or planning on becoming friends.

Index is muffling laughter as well, Last Order's shaking and giggles contagious, though the way Ito had said it was such a smooth delivery, clearly he's never not going to find the plant thing disgusting and he's going to make it clear. Heaven just shakes his head, though his smile is barely hidden because he can't help his disgust for the plant either, because from farther away, it had not looked that bad.

"This asshole came forth to do a 400 year old goal and he couldn't bother to at least make it look more artistically appealing or anything? Like bitch, please, if you're going to finish the goal, at least pretend you're pretty while doing it, because having to interact with those roots in any way makes pretty much everyone want to hurl their guts. Goddamn psychopath, can't even give common courtesy." Accelerator complains, because there is no way the man could have done worse with his preparation if he had tried.

They all burst out laughing at that, Accelerator smothering his because he hadn't expected to be affected by the others laughing. 

Houtou is supporting Hishigata, holding him by his forearm which is over her shoulder, the rest of his body resting against her. Esther is beside the girl. The Sister is a few steps behind the necromancer and Accelerator is right by her side, all of them moving down a hall covered in roots and shit. Houtou is staring ahead, watching for threats, Esther is determined, her eyes shining as her will does not bend. Hishigata is leading, though he's clearly flagging as well. They continue to move in silence, not a word spoken between them. The Sister is watching as well, her thoughts unclear by her eyes, though that's to be expected. Accelerator is there at her side, his lower face, neck and chest right along the corners. They never stop moving, walking along actual roots now instead of hallway, meaning they must be pretty far into the plant thing.

"How far did you guys go?" Yomikawa asks in exasperation, because they are obviously pretty far in? Up? Close to their goal hopefully.

"No damn clue, was already pretty hard to fuckin walk, I didn't bother with trying to keep track of how far we got." Accelerator replies flippantly, the casual admittance of having issues walking having the others grin a bit.

"Why the hell are you all so silent? No quips or anything to say as you moved?" Mikoto demands, though she has a pretty good idea they're trying not to alert the bastard, though it could just be they're all exhausted as fuck and are conserving their energy for the upcoming fight, because there is absolutely no way the fucker will go down easily.

"You're being very smart and cautious about this, how nice. It's interesting to see how people approach a problem, especially such an odd group like this one." Index murmurs in curiosity, because here are people who should be enemies by all rights, but are working together at this moment to complete goals that are not the same but close enough they can set aside grudges of any kind.

"What was the point of building it like this? Why was the whole plant setup necessary? And how long does it take to become a complete form, because it does not appear to be a short process, considering you're getting pretty far in and nothing has changed." Yoshikawa muses, staring at everything around, wanting to take samples but well aware that would not do anything at this point, since it's long gone, but nothing appears to be happening either, so is something going wrong? 

They're backs are shown, all of them moving, Accelerator's limp a bit obvious and the slow pace from Hishigata making it clear that they're doing it for both of them. The albino is staring ahead, refusing to let this soul continue to taint and disturb the Sisters memories, eyes clear and bright, focused on his goal. He peers to the side, something had gotten his attention somehow, but he does not do anything. The Sister sets her hand on the wall and lets out a small squeak as the wall sinks, pulling her hand away with a scared gasp. She stares around, obviously scared, almost shivering, hands hovering in front of her chest. She has fallen behind, several feet between her and Accelerator now. She stops, peering at the roots to her left, as well as to her right, and above her, some pulsing. "It looks like it's gotten bigger, says Misaka anxiously glancing around at her surroundings." Some of the bigger ones are pulsing obviously, not trying to hide. Accelerator has stopped, looking over his shoulder. "What, you scared?" His voice sounds rough, but he is clearly checking with her in his own way. The Sister turns to face him. "Everything is alright. Responds Misaka, concerned she is not successful in concealing her worry." She continues to look at him as he starts moving again, clearly he already knows what needs to be said.

"Good god, that poor kid. You had better actually comfort her rather than just check on her, you dumbass! And also, I think she's likely right if she's commenting on it, and why is the wall squishy?" Yomikawa groans, wondering what the hell is wrong with the damn 400 year old asshole that he had to do something like this, that she knows at this point that the albino will somehow get his point across and comfort the Sister soon.

"The terrain is really rough on all of you, isn't it? The limp is much easier to see at this moment and Hishigata's injury is probably hurting from how much he's having to move, and with all of you being so exhausted..." Touma mutters in worry, watching how hard they're moving, because while they're not running themselves ragged or anything in moving forward, they're not resting or stopping either, they don't have the time which is just so wrong.

"I wish we could just set it aflame, but that might not work and the charm is probably protected against that since it's paper and that's the easiest way to get rid of the things. It's causing so much trouble..." Yoshikawa says with a sigh, watching everything around them, trying to figure out what the purpose of any of them could possibly be, because there is no way they aren't doing something.

"I don't blame the Sister for being scared as balls, the entire thing is wrong in a way there are no words to explain, but it needs to stop existing. Besides, I am willing to bet quite a good amount of food that the man has a plan of some sort." Index groans, munching on bacon, enjoying the crunch, wishing it were the crunch and snap of the plant falling and getting destroyed, because it really should not exist, no one was ever supposed to try and become god.

"What got your attention, because I would trust your instincts in a place like this where just about anything could happen." Touma asks the albino, knowing he might not get an answer, though he is telling the truth, after all, what good does instinct honed after years do if you chose to ignore it, though it must not be anything dangerous since he did not act.

"Wait, since they're inside the plant, do you think the man can potentially watch them, since its all part of his body?" Heaven asks, because if so, that would explain why Accelerator reacted like that, he can remember seeing the teen react that way a few times when a nurse tried to creep on him or was asked to stay in the corner of the room to observe him to ensure he did not back lapse while they were not watching.

"This is a battle between villains. Since you're not one, hang back and keep quiet." Clearly his own way of telling her to stay back and out of trouble. She lets out a small confused, "Huh?" before she gets it. She looks down, smiling happily, letting out a faint nod. She hurries to catch up to him, walking on his left side this time instead. The two have fallen further behind the three in front of them, though they're still walking along roots, large ones at that, so they must have gotten higher up. Accelerator has his hand in his pocket, moving along at a steady pace, the Sister right beside him having moved back to his right side. The walls here are more gray and black near the top. Eyes, all sizes and shapes, but with a golden pupil open along the wall, tracking the group. A sharp click of her tongue. 'Just strolling around inside of me like you own the place? Meanwhile my physical form is still evolving.' The eyes are everywhere, Hishigata, Houtou and Esther moving without noticing them even the slightest bit. 'The current family head is too polite to tell them to wait and is going to end up interfering with her-' The eyes follow as the group of three head out of view. '-own ancestor. What a pain.'

"Fuckin ew! Can I poke all of them, please? It would give me so much satisfaction!" Mikoto exclaims, staring at the eyes, kind of wanting to throw up, but really they're just gross, she can handle it.

"Misaka would like to set them on fire, deadpans Misaka Misaka, not bothering to hide her disgust or horror at the nasty eyeballs." Last Order is staring at the screen with an entirely fierce look, like she is hoping to set them on fire from where she is.

"I agree, but I want to know how long it took the Sisters to learn how to understand you, because she got that message pretty damn quick for someone who most likely has not interacted with you. Also, good job at comforting her. You're a really nice person despite the way you act, which is just so cool." Touma teases, grinning as the albino levels him with a look, because his brother can not argue, he would just get ganged up on because he is a softy and they all know it for certain.

"Ahh, so that's how long the fucker had been watching us for. Also, why the hell did he think we were just going to give the fuck up? Why the actual hell would Esther tell us to wait, the brat sure as hell did not want this bullshit to happen and there was no reason. I so wish that bastard really was able to be set on fire, but it probably wouldn't have worked!" Accelerator grits out, clenching his hand into a fist, ignoring the slight pain when his nails puncture skin just the slightest bit, long used to that pain since it's the only way to draw him out of a panic attack, or well, it was. It probably won't work now, since they know about those and won't let him just hide away.

"God, just when I thought the asshole could not get worse, we find out he's watching you move around and is insulting Esther because he had thought she was going to help him succeed? What is wrong with him? He literally broke her and did so with glee, why would she help him?" Yoshikawa demands, well aware the only one who would be able to answer is already long gone most likely, but still feeling the need to answer.

"To think the bastard would try to push his way on Esther after breaking her and expect her to help, what a sick individual." Index hisses, glaring at the eyes, because there is no excuse for him to destroy a person as much as he did and then expect help from them, not any that would be expected. Honestly, if she could punch the man in the nuts, Index would love it. 

The eyes are creepy, the golden pupil huge and staring with no real emotion, clearly just waiting for the right moment. 'My descendants truly are useless.' Accelerator turns his head sharply, a grunt escaping him, his focus on the wall where the eyes had been located, the Sister following his gaze. "Is something the matter, Misaka asks, following your line of sight." She sounds a bit scared. He turns back around. "It was nothing." He sounds tired, like he's said this several times already, though he clearly does not agree. The eyes open back up as the two continue moving. 'Intuitive little bastard.' She sounds annoyed at that, the eyes narrowing. 'Oh what a pain, an absolute pain!' She nearly yells the last two words. The eyes disappear, the wall returning to normal. The stem or what have you has bulged, grown much rounder. "Why is this happening?!?" She sounds frustrated, talking out loud to herself. "I thought a body of this size would allow-" She's still got those pipes in her back from earlier, her lower body still inside the plant. "-a perfect ability to reside within it already. I'm missing something." Her arms are stretched upwards. "There's an element I still need to complete-" The thing, now more resembling a flower with the earlier ball of roots looking like a brain, leaf-like things below it as well as a few thin roots. "-this form." She's all the way at the very top of it.

"Did he just insult Accelerator and did you really just react to his gaze like that? Also, if you would admit when you were not ok, we would not have to ask so often if you are ok. Also, what does he mean there is something missing?" Yomikawa asks, completely done with this man, wanting him gone, because no one insults her son and gets away with it, not a single damn person.

"What on earth could a form like that possibly be missing?" Yoshikawa demands, because it seems like everything is going the way it should, so is there a reason for there to be something else it requires? But well, it is indeed a plant, so maybe it needs something to give it nutrients? But not the sun since it won't work, what else could possibly work? The researcher has a really bad feeling on what this could possibly mean since there are only so many options and none of the ones she's thinking of are nice.

"I really hate that there is no way to just kill him because he deserves it. To insult people like that and get angry because things are not going to plan, what a weak ass mess. Besides, why should things go perfectly to his plan?" Mikoto sighs, because this guy is really pushing limits she was not aware of, though knowing the albino is aware of them being watched reassures her, because he had reacted, though how his instincts were that sharp makes her wonder how much worse his tests were than her.

"I don't like this, because he has more than enough ways to try and figure out what he's missing, some of which will likely not be nice and will have a lot of blood and others which are somehow worse." Heaven winces at even the thought of some of the ways the man could try to get the missing element of his plant, because all of them are traumatizing in one way or another.

She has a hand on her face, stopped over her eye like she was dragging it down her face in frustration. She's still smiling, her eye focused on something. "Guess I'll just have to try out different methods then." Eyes start opening all over the plant, peering around. DA are still inside, some without helmets, only black masks. "I don't see any sign of Anti-Skill. We must've driven them back." They're in one of the root covered halls, a guy watching ahead with his gun raised. "We have Hishigata to thank for that. Whatever this new weapon is, it's proved to be effective." They stop looking back, instead facing ahead of them. There are only four of them. "Since we have a moment, let's regroup but keep moving on." One of them looks back. "Let's go." A screech rings out, and he gasps. Three thick vines have emerged from the walls, their mouths occupied with the people he was just with, their screams barely given a chance to escape. Blood leaks from the things' mouths. The man stares in horror, while the three behind him are just as horrified. A vine comes from the side, violently chomping down on one if not two of them, a scream barely given voice. He looks over his shoulder.

"No..." Index stares in horror, for the man to try and become a god was already bad enough, but for him to kill people in order to get the energy he requires to complete the form, how dare he. He has no right to choose to end their lives, or to treat them as nothing more than food, especially since he himself is still a human soul, regardless of if he threw away the things that make him human.

Mikoto just barely avoids throwing up, but only because she does not want to empty her stomach again, but she can't help but stare at the screen in horror. The way the plants just killed them without hesitation, the blood dripping from their mouths, the cut off screams, it's just so violent. Last Order barely flinches, though she does choose to scoot closer to her sister to comfort her.

"Misaka thinks that was too far for their deeds, but they have also killed people so it is hard to tell. Either way, Misaka thinks they were worth more than plant food. Protests Misaka Misaka, disturbed that the man would go to such lengths just to finish a pointless goal." Last Order grabs her sister's hand to comfort her and refuses to let go no matter what.

"So that's what happened..."Yomikawa breathes unsteadily, watching the DA people get eaten and murdered by plants, their blood splattering everywhere and screams of agony barely getting a chance to escape. They had not been great people, but they certainly did not deserve to die like this either.

"So that's what the bastard was doing. How fucking dare he!" Accelerator rumbles, glaring at the vines, there was no way he was going to forgive the asshole for the things he's done, but realizing there was more he wasn't aware of almost makes him regret the fuckers painfree death.

"To think he would really go this far... He deserves nothing less than death." Heaven states bluntly, no point in hiding from the truth all of them know, least of all because they have no reason to hide from it, they all want this man dead and gone.

"To think he would really turn the people into nothing but plant food as an experiment to see if this is something that is required, how messed up his mind is. He's not even seeing them as people anymore, he's just seeing them as something to help with his experiment." Yoshikawa growls out, remembers forcing herself into that mindset clearly, remembers how much she wanted to throw up because of some of the things she went along with, but he is doing it willingly, appears to be living in that mindset. 

He drops his gun, letting out a whimper of fear as he turns to face the path that would have taken them forward. A vine is coming from behind him. "This doesn't make sense. We're on the same-" It's mouth opens over him, teeth clearly sharp and exposed, meant for something just like this. "-si-" His sentence gets cut off as he is eaten, his blood spraying everywhere. The girl is resting on the brain shaped thing, above it in a white chunk of root, which looks eerily like the ones eating people. The white starts to glow the same way the orbs are. She looks overjoyed at this, holding her arms out to the side and grinning widely. "Ah, yes. Now that's more like it." She shifts, posing just a bit. "Perfect. I feel my evolution accelerating." She brings her arms by her head and then flings them down, clearly enjoying this. "This is what I needed to speed up the process." The glee at her goal getting closer, as well as having killed people is horrid, the insanity and darkness leaking everywhere from her. "What if I was to assimilate all of them?"

"To kill them like that, uncaring of the emotions they are showing or experiencing and to relish in it like that, he is not going to survive. He must die." Touma intones, like he's reading this guy's future rather than what they all hope will happen. Accelerator has a feeling the noir beside him already has an idea of what happens, and can only wonder if the ability the boy has is something like this.

"I really hate him. I want so badly to kill him and I'm usually so against killing. The hatred I feel towards Accelerator is so small in comparison for what I feel towards this bastard that I am wondering if I even know the true scope of hatred." Mikoto yells, staring at the mad man planning on killing and using all the people inside of him as food in order to make his evolution faster, in order to finish his goal, uncaring of their emotions, their lives, their anything, just seeing them as nothing.

"Goddamnit, I really want to kill him and I already know what fuckin happens. Jesus Christ, the fuck is wrong with this fucker that he can so easily dismiss humans as humans and see them as nothing more than an equation in his own damn equation? On top of that, the fucker has the balls to look so damn happy while he says it, like lives were not just snuffed out. I wonder if he really knows what he's doing anymore." Accelerator growls through gritted teeth, trying to control his emotions for the moment.

"I see... So that's why this started happening." Yomikawa states bluntly, choosing to ignore the fucker because she can not deal with the anger she has at him right now, or she might break something.

Index can only stare in horror and wonder where this man had gone so wrong that his soul would closer resemble a demon or a fallen angel rather than that of a humans, because there's no way he is completely sane or even close to his right mind. 

The DA men, their bodies in the roots, all of them appearing dead, blood splattered around. The roots start squeezing harder, and groans start to ring out, so they aren't dead. More blood splashes across the floor, one of the monster roots chewing someone with blood spilling out. One person still alive, his mask askew, a pistol aimed at his head. He looks unstable, his body shaking, fear having driven him to the brink of sanity. "Our justice will never die, even if our physical forms do-"The end of his sentence turns into a scream as he is eaten as well. Esther has to help support Hishigata, Houtou still helping as well, the man's head resting against his chest. The movement as well as the amount of time it is taking to reach her body is too long. Esther takes her gaze off Hishigata and gasps, staring at something in front of them. Three of the monster roots - but smaller - rise in front of them. They bear down on them with roars. Liquid flies through the air.

"Goddamnit, he's aiming for you guys as well!? Has he no honor or morals at all? To aim for children and kill people shaking in fear?" Yoshikawa demands in horror and disbelief, because not even half the researchers were close to this man, much less all of them. Sure somewhere not great, but not a single one of them gets even close to this guy and his approach.

"Fuck, Hishigata won't be able to help or anything either and we don't know what will actually affect them, so will Houtou or Esther be able to do anything, or the Sister?" Yomikawa muses, trying to ignore the way the groans of the dying DA seem to echo in her mind, because she won't forget them, not at all, just more people she was not able to save in time, who did not deserve to die for their crimes.

"To think he would even aim for children and others who might yet benefit him, he does not play the long game, does he?" Heaven mutters, his own way of expressing his anger because there is no way he's getting in the habit of cussing, it's not good bedside manner, much less hospital educate. Plus, he's not wrong, Hishigata might yet be able to further help him and Accelerator could prove to be an interesting opponent to test his powers against, but he has sent the vines after them without hesitation.

"Misaka hopes Accelerator is not forced to fight all of those things, but he might be the only one who can do anything against them either way. Murmurs Misaka Misaka, hoping desperately that her Dad will be allowed to keep some of his charge in order to not collapse, because he is vulnerable once it runs out and none of them can afford to protect 2 people." Last Order reaches out and grabs at the hem of the albino's shirt, a larger, warm hand gently settling over it and she quickly releases the shirt, grabbing his hand with an almost desperate air. 

Accelerator reaches up, tapping his battery, light switching from a pale color to just barely red, his crutch sliding away. He jumps over them with a small laugh, left arm trailing behind so he can swing it forward, easily beheading all three of the roots without trouble. They squirt blood everywhere, his power easily getting rid of another one as well. He's annoyed, observing them as he kills them, but the darkness has not creeped into his eyes yet. "What the hell made it suddenly start attacking us? Did it decide it wanted a meal or something?!" He almost sounds exasperated as he speaks, but the anger, the frustration as well as the personal grudge he holds are clear as well. Yomikawa, with two men , wearing headphones settled at chairs in front of her, the screens showing men inside the plant. "HQ, this is Alpha. We have 5 DA in custody and are heading to- Damn, we're encountering some kind of unidentified creature." The Anti-Skill people are aiming guns at the monster roots, two of them being taken out with short screams, their bullets having no effect.

"What the hell? I want to know why this is something he must do. At least the DA were being captured for a trial before they were attacked." Mikoto deflates, anger hard to keep in the face of all the death happening, though she is extremely happy the albino can do damage to the plants, she doesn't want him to get hurt either. She takes a gentle grasp of his arm by her, hugging it to herself.

Touma tightens his hold on the teen as well. "To think he would really go this far in order to finish the goal and without mercy too. But how were you able to sarcastically get close to the actual reason he was doing that? Were you waiting for something like that to happen?" He directs the question in order to get an actual answer, because there's no other way to explain what he said.

"I had a feeling, because the entire thing was a huge ass plant for simple terms and there's no way a goddamn plant can run on nothing, besides he was sick enough in the damn talk we had that I figured there was going to be a lot of attempts to stop us or kill us all along the way. I was surprised his ass waited that damn long." Accelerator grumbles, because he really had hated being so tense in preparation for the attack he was waiting for, which is part of the reason why the Sister kept asking if he was ok and if he was sure.

"Oh no, is he really going to kill Anti-Skill as well? Has he no shame?! Becoming god is not something anyone should ever attempt, but to kill people as well in order to make it go faster, he will not be forgiven!" Index yells in anger, because this man has gone too far, aiming for children, for people who are scared, who deserve trials, who deserve lives and not becoming nothing more than a resource.

"Bullets have no effect but the ability of Accelerator can do something? What could that possibly mean and how the hell are you going to stand a chance if nothing you do works?" Yoshikawa asks, fear in her voice because Yomikawa is on sight and guns have no effect on the things that are attacking right now. That sure as hell won't stop her best friend from running onto the scene in order to help. 

The third one starts backing away. "Send back up-" Yomikawa is staring down at the screen, trying to figure out what the hell is happening. He doesn't get any further, his words becoming a scream. Yomikawa lets out a grunt at that, before racing out of the truck, panting just a tad. She jumps and lands easily, gun in hand, heading towards the plant. Ito is in the mouth of the truck, clearly debating, before he jumps with a grunt, hurrying after her. Yomikawa is racing along the sidewalk, destroyed walls and a railing to her side. Several others are right there behind them, all answering the call for backup. Men are whimpering, gunshots ringing out, a huge pile of rocks and open space separating them. "Help us!" Yomikawa reaches, lifting her hand up in order to grab them from where they are, looking determined and more than able to help. "Grab my hand." One is reaching out, fear and terror etched on his face, when both of the people are eaten easily with a faint slurp by a monster root, blood leaking freely.

Mikoto wishes she could not, but the sound of the vine as it ate them and killed them without remorse, the way they had looked before they were eaten, she leans over and throws up inside a bucket held in front of her, hands holding her hair back, Yoshikawa holding Last Order since the tiny girl had been sprawled over her sisters lap. Accelerator rubs her back gently with his other hand, Touma holding the bucket out, Index having hurried onto Yomikawa when Touma started moving.

"Damnit, I was right there and yet I could not help them even a single damn bit." Yomikawa mutters, keeping an eye on the trio and watching as Touma reaches out with his free hands - Mikoto has grabbed the bucket - and grabbing some crackers as well as a water bottle, waiting patiently until she's done. Accelerator lets her hair go as she sits back, taking the bucket and setting it on the ground, before his focus is back on her.

"Damn, I can only imagine how horrible it was to have to listen to them screaming and dying, I wouldn't have been able to just wait either." Yoshikawa groans, because she would've been right there at her friend's side if she were Anti-Skill. She really can't lecture the women when she would do the same thing, should she?

"Eat these slowly, but rinse out your mouth first." Touma instructs the girl, trying to ignore his own urge to throw up, long used to seeing things like that, but still having to swallow hard. Accelerator hears that and snatches the items from him, offering them to the girl and then nudging the boy to grab something for himself, nodding specifically to some ginger ale.

"That bastard really was going way too far and I am here if you ever need to talk Yomikawa, because we share far more experiences then you likely want us to, but we can at least lean on each other because of it." Accelerator tells her, knows the kind of trauma and affects watching someone die like that can have.

Mikoto rinses her mouth with water until the taste of bile is gone and then drinks some, before starting on the crackers. The two girls slowly sprawl back out on the laps of the noir and the girl, the albino's lap free since they refuse to hurt him by putting weight on his bad leg. 

Yomikawa, Ito and another Anti-Skill member aim their guns at it, even as it rises up. The woman grits her teeth, letting out a sigh/grunt of sadness, her eyes closed, her head dipped down a bit. She opens her eyes and turns her head with a small gasp as gunfire starts ringing out. Three men off to the side, in a triangle formation, are firing on a monster root bearing down on them from right in front of them. They're gasping in fear. Yomikawa braces herself, Ito and the others behind her. "Let's go." She has no hesitation, Ito gives a faint grunt, looking at her. The dark haired man is behind them. "Hold it!" He's behind both of them, the two turning to look at him, part of their attention on him while a good chunk remains on their surroundings in case of attack. "Our orders are to-" They both turn away with soft grunts, the sound of liquid hitting the ground drawing their attention. One of the men was eaten, the other two fleeing, the blood flowing from the sides of the monster root as it waits. Yomikawa is watching, before she turns to the man, determination and rebellion in her eyes. "I'm going anyway. We can't just let them get killed." She sounds grim and angry. The man knows that, two other members behind him.

"Hell yeah, you tell him! I like that he's using common sense, but this is the point where there's no point, it's basically the apocalypse. Act." Mikoto says weakly, still trying to recover from emptying her stomach, though she's starting to be bothered less and less by the sight of so much blood.

"I can't wait for the man's soul to get removed from the corpse, because the things that will be done to him are too gruesome for words, in order to make sure he is properly punished for the crimes he's committed." Index mutters, an almost wicked grin on her face, eyes alight with anger and a desire to see the man dead.

"Misaka agrees, those men need to be saved and this is the time to act, no point in waiting. Proclaims Misaka Misaka, because this one of those moments were if you don't act you will later regret not having done so." Last Order is nodding along with her Mom's choice, because there is no way the woman would not have chosen to stand aside, it's not like her.

"I don't usually agree with the woman's choice of recklessness, but she is right in this damn moment. I think everyone knows that, even the man objecting, but someone must unfortunately be the bad guy and remind them they are technically supposed to follow the goddamn board, for all the bastards sit high up in their chairs away from danger." Accelerator mumbles, already able to see the man's approach here, he knows he won't just leave them, he'll find a way to get them out of trouble, the albino has no doubts of that. 

"I know, but-" He's trying to do the right thing, but there's no reeling in Yomikawa once she decides to do something. "I'm a teacher first, and Anti-Skill second. And abandoning people who are asking for help-" She starts moving, racing forward. "-isn't something I teach my students!" Ito chuckles and grins after her, amused. "She's got us there." The smile falls easily into a professional mask as he follows after her. The other two men go as well. "Hey, wait!" The poor man tries, but they're not going to listen. One of the men - DA by the mask- is firing on a root, but his gun runs out. He keep hitting the trigger, before letting out a scream, throwing it aside and hurrying away. The root follows with a bellow, before a grenade hits it. It falls, bleeding all over the ground, in front of the man that was running. "Hurry and get out of there." He turns back, scared and desperate. "But you're with Anti-Skill!" He sounds like he really doesn't care, but he knows what will happen. Yomikawa is standing firmly, her gun smoking, showing no fear. "Now's not the time for us to be fighting each other." There's trees behind her, as well as the two other men. An explosion rings out, the woman jerking her head to the side with a gasp.

"So grenades work but bullets don't. You tell him Yomikawa, and is anyone else a bit amused at how quickly Ito was able to slide his professional mask on and off right away? He's already so used to working with her. Holy shit, why can nothing ever be simple?" Mikoto demands, staring in a tiny bit of awe at the chaos that appears to follow the albino once he sets his sight on something.

"Where's the fun in simple? Besides, with a bastard like this in control, I'm not surprised. I was just as surprised the grenade worked, but I was happy it did. Honestly, I'd have been more worried if the man had accepted immediately as well, but sometimes it's hard to recall that at the end of the day, we are all just human." Yomikawa murmurs, recalling the exact thing she had felt in that moment.

"I want to know why he thought he might actually be able to get you to stop? I love that he tried, but he's had to have worked with you long enough to know that wasn't going to work." Yoshikawa points out with some amusement, though she is fairly certain he just didn't want them to get killed because they went in unprepared.

"That right there is why you two fuckers get along so well. Both of you are teachers first before anything, which affects the way you see things and so you assholes are constantly trying to teach us things, even without thought. Considering one of you can't cook and the other can't get a job, I really wish you had a moment, sit down and talk through schedule or something because you're starting piss me off." Accelerator points at the two of them, with both hands, eyebrow twitching because of course these are the assholes who would get stuck as his guardians.

"So if we asked, you would go to school so you have proof of your education and not just know it? Because you'll have a hard time without proof you graduated in some way." Yomikawa asks in excitement, grinning as the albino blinks, before letting out a groan, he'd walked right into that one.

A root has burst through the wall, bellowing and heading right for her, the woman reacting a bit late and pulling up her weapon - a sigh of exhaustion perhaps? - the mouth bearing down on her before another grenade is launched. The root smokes for a second, before plopping down, bleeding. Anti-Skill are everywhere, so it could've been any of them. The blood hits the ground with a wet sound, forming puddles. Ito is clearly worried. "Yomikawa!" She turns at his call. The root blood reforms, rising as a blade of some sort, the light reflecting off of it. "Watch out!" She looks worried, clearly they had not known of this ability. "Behind you!" Ito turns his head with a grunt, the blade starting to fall, before a grenade hits it, blood splashing the ground, revealing the poor man who'd tried so hard to stop them. He relaxes his position. "Then again, nobody's ordered us not to save lives either. You're right. Let's do our jobs as teachers." He's grinning, clearly he has given up, found the loophole and is exploiting it. Yomikawa grins at him in return. "Alright then, let's get moving."

"Oh my god, nooooo. There are so many of them, and they're over at the house so damn often, is this why they're always looking at me and shit? What have you done?" Accelerator demands in exasperation, so damn done with this already, he will go to the school if it means time away from these fucks.

"Damn, the roots can change shape like that without a moment's hesitation, hmm? Is it the blood that is actually helping, rather than the act of killing itself? Or maybe it's just their deaths that are supplying the energy required..." Yoshikawa theorizes, watching all of it, though she really wants to know what the hell the roots are made of for grenades to work but not bullets.

"This is why I love my team." Yomikawa says with a wide grin, because she knows them just as well as they know her and that poor man is the one getting them out of trouble most often, but he also refuses to just stand aside as much as the rest of them. He's a teacher as much as they are and there's no way any teacher would be able to look their students in the eyes knowing they let people get killed because they did not act.

"Damn, that thing really has way too many abilities and changes. It needs to chill the actual hell out and just stop. Are we certain fire would not work? I'd have loved to see it ablaze with no way to stop, to watch those damn roots turn into ash and nothing more as they die, similar to what they're doing to the people." Touma murmurs, really done with all the death, wondering how on earth the albino can handle seeing all of it,

"Misaka has to ask Mom if she has feelings for Ito, because the man certainly appears to have feelings for Mom, and yet the emotion is so strong. Points out Misaka Misaka, trying her hardest to not meddle because she can see the two of them making a good couple." Last Order is staring at Yomikawa, who blushes a bright red, Accelerator muffling laughter behind his hand, while Yoshikawa is not as kind, laughter ringing through the room.

"Ok, but like how many is this ass going to kill before he's done?" Mikoto demands because he had already killed a good chunk of people in his experiment to see if that would work, and more than that once he found out that it was exactly that that would speed up his evolution. 

The bulge of the plant is huge, leading to petals, which lead to the leaf-like things, which ultimately lead to the brain thing, above which rests Hirumi, the corpse possessed by a corrupted pseudo soul. A faint light is coming from where she rests. A monster root being cut, Accelerator letting out a grunt as he continues throwing wind everywhere, using both hands and clearly annoyed, because they just won't stop coming. Blood flies from where he cut them. Houtou is helping as well, kicking the roots hard enough to bash them, the Sister bracing herself, a sharp piece of metal in her hand, sparks flashing in front of her, a monster root not moving. Another squirming where it was cut in half. Hishigata has been placed on the floor, Houtou facing the front, the Sister and Esther just barely to her side, Accelerator landing a few feet past the guys feet. He's getting tired and low on battery. "There's no end to these things." He is starting to sound dark as well, the exhaustion forcing him to draw on it so he can keep going. He turns with a soft, "Hmm?" looking over his shoulder.

"Ok, so all of you can actually do something, though Esther seems reluctant to actually do anything with her knife, so it's most likely mostly for pseudo souls, but the rest of you can absolutely kick ass." Yoshikawa says with relief, because not everything will fall on the poor albino who is so limited and powerless once he runs out of time.

"Yeah, but they aren't making progress with the roots, there are way too many. They're stuck at the moment, so what the fuck are they going to do?" Yomikawa counters, because they can't progress if the roots and shit just keep regenerating, all of them will become exhausted before they make any progress.

"Misaka wants to know if you are accidentally helping the man, because you are killing and spilling blood, both of which might be speeding up his evolution. Asks Misaka Misaka, worrying that you might be accidentally lowering the time limit you have that is not completely known anyways." Last Order is tapping a gentle pattern into Mikoto's skin, an absent minded move in order to get rid of worry.

"I just want to know what the problem is with those roots. They almost appear sentient, but there's no way they are, so how are they locating and killing people? On top of that, when they die they appear to maybe be in pain or something, so what are they actually?" Heaven asks, because there's no way they are just roots, but what else could they be in the first place, since it's a plant thing.

"I didn't think the flower could get uglier, but I was proved wrong and I now regret everything." Touma deadpans, because that thing really is nasty as fuck and he really wants to never have to lay eyes on it again, though he is a tad worried on what might've caught Accelerator's attention.

"What the hell caught your attention because there's no way it's a good thing, not with everything going on." Mikoto states, because they are being attacked so if something caught his attention, it must be a new enemy or something worse. 

From the destroyed roots and the floor, zombie people rise, their faces cracked, bleeding or otherwise unnatural, their skin a green color, everything off about them. More of them rise with groans, none of them alive or in any way living anymore. The group is surrounded, more and more of them coming in and they start moving as well. Accelerator looks unimpressed, Esther to his left staring in horror out at them, while the Sister is almost directly diagonal from him, but no emotion can be made out on her face and Houtou is behind him, Hishigata between the two main defenders. The zombies start getting closer, a closer look showing some are barely human, eyes gone, groans escaping them, clothes torn and ripped. Houtou is to Esther's left, the Sister right by her looks unnerved by the creatures. "Somehow, they have resurrected. Do they have pseudo souls?"

"I feel a strong emotion for that, but there are no words for it, but the closest thing I can get is a supremely grossed out ew." Yoshikawa says with an unimpressed work, trying her hardest to not wonder more about it, though she really is interested in if they are somehow pseudo souls, because no charms were placed on them in any way.

"I sure the fuck hope not. Beating the pseudo souls that were in the coffins already took a fuckton out of Accelerator, there's no way he can beat them all if they're boosted and pseudo, his time will run out before that. This dipshit needs to die." Touma says, because if he has to watch the albino get hurt for this asshole to finish his goal or any of the others, he might actually go and pick a fight with a wall in order to release some of the anger.

"Holy fucking shit, those things are nasty. I am so glad I saw none of them." Yomikawa recoils a bit, because having to fight people she had watched die would have hurt her quite a bit, but having to watch them kill them will likely not be any easier, though at least it will be quick.

"How on earth are you going to manage to kill them? Why is this guy messing with human sympathy to not want to hurt another person? Demands Misaka Misaka, because there is no way he knows any such thing and yet he is using human nature against them." Last Order is downright hissing at the screen.

"I'm not very happy about that either. To think he would stoop so low as to use something every human has or so I thought, and very rarely goes against, not without a lot of trauma, how disgusting." Index sneers at the man, hopes he is getting what he deserves and nothing less. 

Esther is looking through a charm that is glowing faintly, pressed up against her eye, peering through. "No, something else." She sounds confused and worried at that. "It doesn't appear as though they're alive either. And yet they're still able to move." Hishigata is awake, a hand barely clenched in front of him, the blood staining his chin looking fresh though there's no sign of blood in front of him. "This is power only a god could wield. Makes you wonder if that things already become one and we're too late to stop it." He sounds weaker, his voice faint and rough around the edges.

"I doubt with every fiber of my existence that he's actually finished his evolution." Index says confidently, because there is no way the thing has finished its goal.

"Well then what the actual hell are they if they're not souls but they are still moving? There's nothing that should be able to do that." Yoshikawa asks in horror, because at least souls they knew how to beat or anything else, but something else entirely? Finding their weakness might take time.

"This bothers me so damn much. What is wrong with that guy that he can so casually use the corpses of people he's just killed? I get that he did it in his damn life, but there has to be something wrong for him to do it so easily." Yomikawa says with zero hesitation, because he deserves no kindness or mercy from her, least of all since he is still threatening her children.

"Hmm..." Mikoto stares at the things, wondering what exactly they are, because they do not look half as strong or useful as the roots were, but the man had still sent them to block the path of the group.

"I think the fucker was partially desperate, mostly stalling, because most people would've hesitated." Accelerator murmurs, knowing he speaks the truth and he will be revealing himself to be a much less human-like person than they all thought and hoped he was.

Accelerator's back is shown, as well as Esther's, both looking more than prepared to face these things that are before them, though Esther has not drawn her dagger and likely can't, while Accelerator must be running low. He clicks his tongue, the sound extremely chiding as well as done. He easily moves his arm, tearing through them with wind, his form balanced and letting him easily move as he needs. The Sister lets out a grunt, staring at her crowbar, before raising it, closing her eyes, swinging it at one of the dead. It hits its arm, swinging it around and knocking it over, the thing groaning the entire time. It starts to rise however, the injury nothing. She takes a step back with a sharp gasp, frightened. Esther has drawn her blade, facing a monster coming towards her. It's groaning, the sound almost a faint roar, the eyes gone, some teeth missing and it's obviously aimless, arms waving in front of it as it moves awkwardly. Esther backs up, her eyes soft, though she has not lowered her blade.

"What the hell? So Accelerator's powers and mentality allow him to kill them with ease and no trouble, but an injury from the Sister does absolutely nothing? Esther is unable to attack them, which is understandable, but I get where Accelerator is coming from as well." Yomikawa murmurs, because she really does. Sometimes the only way to win is to kill the enemy and this is one of those times.

"Injuries are nothing to them... How horrible..." Index mutters, chewing her food aggressively, ready to see the man get his bidding, because the souls of the poor soldiers are likely stuck since he took control of them without a second thought to the poor people they might have once been.

"I am so glad my Sister can attack them, but it does nothing? Esther, you have to do something because they'll attack you otherwise! Accelerator, way to fucking go man! Someone is getting things done at least." Mikoto grumbles, sending a jab at Esther even though she is not there.

"Goddamn, to think you would be delayed this long... I really don't like how much effort he's putting into slowing you all." Yoshikawa groans, tossing some sweet candy into her mouth, trying really hard not to listen to the sounds these things are made, which remind her just a bit of some of the sounds the Espers for projects that didn't work or that did not make it sounded like.

"I really don't like the fact that they're moving. Something tells me there is a possibility their souls are stuck inside of their bodies as well, because they are not dead,but neither are they alive. Would that not also be similar to the reason Houtou was revived, because Hitokawa's body would just rise again and again no matter how many times it was buried?" Heaven inquires, recalls Esther saying the poor girl would just get out of the grave again and again because of some reason.

"Shit, so are you saying that they might've been thanking me as they died? That's a disturbing thought, because I really did not want o know it, for fuck's sake." Accelerator moans, just the thought of the people he was killing thanking him bothers him, though he figures they probably earned that right after being reborn or recreated whatever, like that.

"It's no use. I can't harm them." She sounds like she really regrets that as well, but she won't change it either. Accelerator's shirt and shoulders can just be seen behind the creature, his hand coming down on its head and grabbing it, lifting it a tad bit higher. "You might want to look away." He looks almost amused by all this, a small grin on his face, but the darkness has not come through just yet, not like before, this is just experience. Shockwaves start going through the bit of head still seen under his hand, and then a wet noise, Esther flinching away and letting out a grunt, Accelerator's back is easy to see. He throws the body aside, a spray of blood coming. He looks at his hand, the tips of his finger covered in blood. "All these guys were already killed once before, remember? So what we've got here aren't people, they're only corpses." It would almost be as if he were telling himself that, but he's not troubled at all.

"I can't say I really like you thinking like that, but it is definitely the mindset you need to take at this point. Did you really have to kill him like that though and must you do it so easily?" Heaven sighs, wondering how he's going to convince the albino to stop killing people as his first resort, but that might yet take a bit of time, since they haven't started sessions yet.

"I am glad you're killing them with no problem, but not everyone has the same experience as you and I can see why she can't hurt them. Honestly, try not to have so much fun with it, though? Please?" Yomikawa begs her oldest, because he is enjoying the slaughter of the things far too much in her opinion. He is also tainting himself further the more he does it, even if he won't admit it.

"I think Esther will not be able to think of it like that, she's probably used something similar to push aside doubts of necromancy before and going back would not help her. Besides which, no one should be able to kill - dead already or not - that easily, so I think that's more of a you thing that is tied to trauma than a mentality." Touma mutters, a tad bothered at how easily the albino had killed the man, but he can't judge.

"I think what he's doing is pushing aside his emotions on it and speaking the cold hard logic none of them want to, which would be commendable, except then he's not following his heart and what is the point of that?" Index growls out, pissed that he would choose this option out of all the ones he had. 

Esther is standing off to the side, her blade drawn on the monsters moving on his other side. He's still looking at his hand, covered in the blood of the corpse he just killed, looking disinterested, like a teen stuck alone being forced to join in with the class. "Master..." He seems to jolt out of whatever he was thinking, lowering his hand and turning to face her with a grin. "This isn't the work a hero does, this is more like a job for a son of a bitch villain." He sounds grimly amused at that, turning away from the blonde, his own way of saying he'll do it so she won't have to shoulder the burden. He peers at the monsters, looking faintly annoyed, and then whips his arm out, a grunt escaping him, using his power and creating a whirlwind that vanishes and leaves a rain of blood behind. They all stare, Houtou, the Sister and Esther, Hishigata unable to be seen, though their backs are the only thing we can see of the group. Accelerator starts moving before the blood has stopped falling.

"I wish I could say I am glad you took the burden, but placing it all on yourself isn't going to do much, and she appears to agree, if the way she said Master was anything. I appreciate that you're helping, but do you have to take the burden from the entire group, especially like that?" Yomikawa looks to the teen in question, but he won't meet her eyes, is staring at his lap, his bangs covering his face.

"I can't say I like you taking everything either, but I will say I am grateful that you did not make my Sister or any of the others kill when they didn't want to. But I don't want you to add more pressure and burden on yourself, you're already so broken and shattered, with nothing more than tape holding you together." Mikoto reprimands him the slightest bit, because she refuses to let him get away with this thinking he's not in trouble in some way.

"Misaka is grateful you are helping others, but she does not appreciate you breaking yourself further in the process. Scolds Misaka Misaka, worried you are going to eventually break and shatter when she is not there to save and help you, which is what she wants to do since you are so nice and gentle and just... a warm soul." Last Order is crying again, tears dripping down her face, soaking into Mikoto's pants.

"I don't think more burden or pressure is really what you need either." Heaven states, because the more the albino takes on, the worse he gets.

"Honestly, I am glad you killed all of them and got a clear path, but surely you could've done so without further hurting yourself." Yoshikawa sighs, because she knows if he really has to choose, he will always choose the path that hurts him instead of others. 

Hishigata lifts his head to watch the albino, looking amused as well as impressed. "No one could've imagined the word hero coming out of the mouth of a villain like yourself. It's almost like you know one. A Bonafede do-gooder." The man looks almost entertained by the thought, but he's not judging, clearly just curious. Accelerator stops, more from the man's words than due to the monsters still in front of him. He clicks his tongue. "I'm gonna need you to stop bringing up worthless memories." It would be a plea from anyone else, but from the albino it just sounds like a casual threat. He launches himself forward into the monsters. Anti-Skill are firing on the roots, regardless of the fact the bullets do nothing they at least seem to slow them a bit. Yomikawa is crouched, gun aimed and ready. "Don't get too close!" She starts firing as well. "Keep engaging them from a distance." Ito lowers his gun and tilts his head to the side. "Right!" The bulb, the white root where Hirumi is still glowing.

"Fucking hell, he's over here tackling human corpses, you're still dealing with these bitch ass roots and this bastard is sitting over it all like he's already a god. I hate him and I didn't think I was capable of hating anyone." Touma mutters, glaring at the man with a fire and determination that would set him ablaze from the inside out, if the noir had the ability to kill with his eyes and if the man had a soul to hurt.

"Damn, everything is just going to shit, huh? Besides, Accelerator can't say no because he does know a hero, doesn't he? The bad memories are from him killing the Sisters and having to be forced to accept they were people, not because you're in them." Mikoto murmurs in response, refusing to let Touma be hurt because of something the albino said knowing he was not anywhere near to hear.

"Misaka thinks this is the normal amount of chaos and destruction as well as insanity that follows after Dad once he decides he's doing something. Responds Misaka Misaka, trying not to mention how he tries not to make decisions like that since they always result in pain and death, which he really does not like." Last Order grins at the look she is given by her Dad, but he just sighs and ruffles her hair, more than used to secrets and other things like that being spilled due to the way she speaks.

"Hmm...I really don't like how much brighter that glow has gotten. How much longer until the evolution is complete, I wonder? Not enough time, most likely." Heaven groans, slumping a bit in exasperation, because he can only imagine what the albino is going to do in order to get them there before they run out of time,, whether it be his or the man's, either will do.

"Can I admire, respect and love the Anti-Skill who are choosing to stay and fight against something they know they stand no chance against?" Index asks, because she really does feel those emotions, how can she not when those men and women are risking life and limb to protect people. 

"Amazing. Outstanding." She has not moved at all. "This is the ultimate evolution." She's grinning widely, appearing almost ecstatic. "The Rosenthall's 400 year old wish is becoming a reality!" She sounds like she's lost sight of reality, nothing there but her goal right in front of her. "I will reach the highest level of existence." She starts to laugh, the sound deranged and clean, her broken pieces not clashing because she threw them away a long time ago, nothing to stop her or make her rethink it. The group are still moving, Accelerator in the lead, Houtou and the Sister supporting Hishigata and Esther behind the albino, bodies all across the floor. "No matter how many we defeat, more of them keep popping up." He peers over his shoulder. "How much further till we reach this blob's main body?" Esther has a charm out and is peering through it again, the same one from earlier.

Touma snorts, before bursting into giggles, he had not expected Accelerator to call it a blob, but damn if that hadn't hit his funny bone somehow.

"Can I just say, listening to someone who is completely out of their mind of their own choice laugh compared to you, is honestly terrifying and both make me have similar reactions? I want to punch both of you, but yours would be more because you need someone to stop you and his would be because he needs to shut the actual fuck up." Mikoto frowns, because listening to that sound grates on her nerves in a way Accelerator's had not.

"I wonder how far they really are, since the charm appears to see only charms, but then how is she supposed to know the exact distance? Guess?" Yoshikawa frowns, that doesn't seem to be a great system worked out, but it's better than nothing, to be frank.

"I really hate that you're having to kill as you move, but hopefully you'll manage to get away from them before too long. Who knows? Maybe things will get better soon." Yomikawa says really hoping she's right because the group needs a break, all of them looking tired and ready to collapse in some way or another.

"I think the worst thing here has to be the fact that the asshole still thinks he's actually going to win and thus has next to no offense mounted for if you guys do reach him, which I can almost guarantee, because you pretty much promised that he would not get to keep the Sisters' memories." Touma points out, reminding them that the albino had indeed pretty much promised to kill the fucker and get the memories away from him.

"I hope you're close." Index mutters. 

"My readings are saying it's close by. But..." She clearly doesn't know how to end that. The Sister and Houtou look at Hishigata as he answers, "You're not taking into account its growing larger and acquiring new powers every minute. The thing's evolution is rapidly accelerating and you're running out of time to defeat it." The battery on Accelerator's neck starts flickering, a beep ringing out as well,  clearly a warning. He peers at where it's located, but doesn't need to see it. He has no darkness, looks normal as he continues moving forward. "Great. Looks like I'm just about out of time as well." The sarcasm and tired tone are barely relevant when taking in the meaning of those words. The group keep moving, the roots all around them and everything, but they can't afford to wait any longer. 

"Damn, now they're really low on time, because that means you have what? 5 minutes left at most? I can only hope you guys reach the top before that runs out." Touma grunts, annoyed that his battery chose that moment to decide to start dying more, because they really need him to be able to do things.

"Fuckin hell, that is not good. Nothing is going your way. The plant is growing bigger and stronger and the strongest person is now actively limited on what he can do since he is literally injured and still recovering, as well as running low." Yoshikawa moans, can already see how this might end.

"Why don't you sound more worried!?" Mikoto demands, because that battery is essentially his life, without it he can not do much of anything, but he's there being sarcastic and annoyed, but not worried, panicked or otherwise any emotion that would be more accurate at that very moment.

"If I had started fuckin worrying, Esther and the others would've asked question I don't want to answer on a good day, much less a day like that, and then tell them fuckers I am limited on time would've just had those assholes panicking and fretting and what the hell good would that have done us? Better just not to say anything." Accelerator counters, because he knows exactly how those assholes would've dealt with it, besides the Sister knows what that meant and she should've been more than close enough to see and/or hear that.

"Damn. I know we usually stop and sleep, but I don't think I can sleep after all that, so how about we just continue? I need to know what happens, because worrying all night will just leave me in a horrible place tomorrow and I think the same is true for the rest of you, right?" Yomikawa asks, because there is no way she is not going to panic, freak and otherwise psych herself up for no reason if she tries to sleep.

"I agree. Let's keep watching." Yoshikawa nods, because she knows she will be exactly the same and there's no point in making herself a mess.

The others let out sound of agreement, some too worked up to actually say anything and others just unable to be bothered to actually say words at the moment.  They grab more snacks as well as a couple of drinks, all of them pushing something towards the albino until he rolls his eyes and reaches out to take a snack as well instead of just his coffee. 

A/N turns out Rosenthall only has one l but I'm not going back to fix that shit so it will forever have two l's in my story. I apologize for that, but going back to fix that is too much effort, especially since there are such interesting chapters coming up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 592 11
Out of all 2.3 million people who lives in Academy City, 80% of them are students, many of whom are Espers, individuals who possess unique powers thr...
16K 398 17
So, the third string... I mean, the old me, was killed. Not in any fashionable way really. Just slipped on a banana, got hit by a car, got 360 no sco...
3.5K 85 11
Every world with loads of superpowers is bound to have an immeasurable amount of characters with powers that are useless, too powerful, or just plain...
84.9K 2.8K 29
Two worlds, once completely seperate, now forever connected by one gate. This gate is connected by an ancient bridge. A bridge whose builder is unkno...