DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

47. 🎯 All yours

2K 109 92
By twinklytinygirl

Puzzled Min Yoongi was just stuck in the middle of the living room. He didn't even know why he was standing there feeling all astonished and anxious still holding the grocery bags rather than walking there and checking what it was. The man looked so troubled as he couldn't capture what has went that wrong in his one-hour absence.

Park Jimin was fuming. His cheeks were puffed and lips were pursed. Younger fella was literally huffing like an angry cat curling his hands into tight fists.

''What in the world he is watching there?''
Famous Min Yoongi, AKA ranked senior agent who has worked on an uncountable amount of missions, found himself mumbling to him avoiding crossing the living room. Was he scared to interrupt the younger male by walking in front of the TV? Well, yes he is. At least he doesn't wanna risk it, even by asking what that was about.

This is all he know when he left the house one hour ago, Jimin was sleeping on the couch all comfortably and innocently. He even cooed at the sight for a few minutes when he came there to put a cozy blanket over him. So yes.....one hour ago nothing was wrong.

Min Yoongi was about to place the stuff he was still holding on the nearest table as he wanna walk a bit closer to Jimin. The older male need to see what Jimin was watching with such expressions. But before he could he just froze on his steps hearing a load of chuckles.

The younger fella was laughing out loud. This time loud waves of laughter were filling the whole room. Yoongi put everything down just to walk there at his best speed. Now he could get a clear picture of Jimin. Younger was laying on the sofa on his stomach. Yoongi expect to see at least the TV was on but it was also off.

He chooses to walk a little bit closer to Jimin. But younger didn't seem to notice his presence as he was too settled with watching something on his phone.

Yoongi sighed in relief confirming everything is under control. Jimin was all okay, the house also isn't on fire, and his precious figurine collection is also okay. So yes everything is pretty much normal.

That was only a fracture of a minute when the older male got to see the way the younger's phone yeet to the nearest chair. Jimin has violently removed the earplugs he had so far only to yeet them also somewhere in the living room.

Loud sobs and cursings filled the room in no time.

''I trust you. I forgive you but still....(more sobs and some cursings) you still choose to do this. Oh, my poor thing. I'll kill you. You walking thumbs down I'll ruin your life stupid asshole''

Yoongi didn't feel like moving at all. He starts to feel not so safe in his own house anymore. Jimin might look small and all but just now he doesn't even want to go closer to him as the younger fella was curing on everything around him plopping himself on the sofa.

Min Yoongi gulped nervously before finding himself dialing Taehyung's number like flash.

''Hello, Kim Taehyung?''

''Hello, sunbae-nim?''

''Isn't this Kim Taehyung's phone?''

''Sunbae-nim I am Jungkook and yes this is his but I am afraid that he could talk to you right now''

*in the background - you scumbag I'll peel your skin off*

''Is that Taehyung?''

''Um......yes. Please ignore that he is in a kind of a situation''

Yoongi could say Jungkook has walked somewhere far from where he originally was when he answered the call.

''Listen Jungkook I guess we need help. J-jimin is acting weird. It was just one hour. I was out for an hour and he wasn't okay when I am coming home back. If by chance does he have multiple personality disorder? I mean big shocks can cause him such situations. So I wonder whether---?''

''Wait! What? No. Jimin never had such a thing. What did he do?''

''Firstly he was fuming then he giggles like for three to four minutes. But even before two minutes passed, he was crying rivers cursing at someone. And those sounds so real. Do you have any idea? I am kind of concerned cause he didn't look normal''

Jungkook who understand the situation wanted to laugh. But he managed to control himself somehow.

''Sunbae-nim don't worry he is just watching a drama. Today is the final episode and that wasn't the end they expect. Taehyung is the same. That's why you heard earlier he is cursing. Just to mention he is still cursing. Don't panic your boyfriend is fine. They started to watch it together when they were at the hospital''

''W-what?''

''I know they are unbelievable. But that's all normal. They are like that since their college days. Don't worry ----''

The line got immediately cut.

Jungkook looks at the caller Id in pure disbelief before going " You are welcome Yoongi'' mockingly.

''Arghhh these people driving me nuts. I guess my workplace just hires anyone. No one seems normal"

.
.
.

''Then do you know what Junhyun said (sniff sniff) he said he doesn't wanna be with them anymore''.

Yoongi needs to roll his eyes but he just hands him more tissues.

''Just breathe baby, it's just a show''

Jimin just snuggles a little bit more closer to his side. At this rate, Yoongi thought making him sit on his lap will be more efficient.

''You wanna cuddle?''

''Yes, please'' All emotional Jimin just chooses to crawl and sit between Yoongi's legs leaning his back on his chest. Yoongi makes sure his wounded area stays untouched wrapping his hands loosely around his waist.

One week with Jimin.... well that wasn't smooth as he expected. The more he passes time with him more he gets to experience new shades of Jimin. But Yoongi found everything about him too precious and worthy to go through. He just enjoyed living with him and learning more about him.

Yoongi slowly rubbed the younger's shoulders. As a man who had never cried after watching a tv show, Yoongi was honestly kinda stunned seeing Jimin's extra dramatic outburst. But he found the younger was adorable when he was dramatic like this.

A few minutes later Jimin halfway turned to the older's side resting his face on his chest.

''My god your face is all soaked'' He wiped the younger's cheeks with his sweater paws. Babe, why did you like this? Honestly, I thought something bad has happen to you''

Jimin was still kinda sniffling as an after effect of all his cryings. Yoongi slowly combs his hair back from his eyes and continues to wipe the younger's cheeks with his thumb pads.

''That was a sad ending arghhh... I hate sad endings. They were so in love but in the end that stupid scriptwriter choose to make them you know... make them----''

''Okay okay. That's fine. I got it I got it. It's very sad right?''

Yoongi needs to laugh his ass off but he just embraces the younger placing a kiss on his temple.

A comfortable silence takes place between them.

''Waiting is hard you know.....? Waiting is hard when you know you have zero chance with that person. It gets even harder when you have to be patient and hide your true feelings. Those things can kill a person slowly. Everyone isn't lucky like me...that's why I am feeling bad for the character''

Jimin said in a kind of a hoarse voice sinking his face more into Yoongi's shirt. He was acting kinda possessive with his actions. The show just ended has some scenes Jimin can relate to.

Yoongi who didn't expect to hear such an explanation felt the way his heart swelled when the younger compared the situation with his life. He didn't talk with his words but slowly squeezed the younger's arms dragging him a bit closer.

''You are mine......right?''

Yoongi felt a shockwave run inside him. Jimin was keeping his still glittery eyes on his eyes waiting for his reply. The sentimental drama scene has made him kinda emotional and there Jimin is being all clingy and cuddly with his boyfriend wanting a lot of reassurances.

''All yours''

That was enough for Jimin to turn into a whole smiling bubble.

Yoongi didn't know how long he has to put up with such shockwaves and electrized feelings. The younger don't have any idea about how many times a day he caused Yoongi in such situations.

''Maybe the stone in my heart melting away''
That's how Yoongi reasons such situations.

Interrupting Yoongi's chain of thoughts Jimin placed a kiss on his chin playfully before going back to hide his face on his neck.

Tickling him a little Yoongi also replied to him with a few kisses on his cheeks but in no time his lips start to trail a bit low by placing a few butterfly kisses on the younger's neck. Firstly he did it just to tease the younger but then things starts to get a little bit tempting. This is the first time they had moved anywhere else rather than kissing on the cheeks, lips, or forehead. Yoongi clearly feels the way how jimin gasped at every contact on his skin like a shivering kitten.

The new reaction he unlocked from the younger caused Yoongi to continue his action more heatedly.

Within the next few minutes, both lose their sanity feeling the warm sensation building inside their bodies. Yoongi's lips were non-stoppingly roaming all over the younger's smooth skin. His running hands had made Jimin's button-down shirt hang low on his one shoulder gaining complete access to explore his smooth bare skin more and more.

''Ngh.....''
The younger one who was holding onto Yoongi's shirt back let a kind of loud moan out causing already aroused Min Yoongi to feel an immediate twitch inside his lower abdomen. The older again softly sucks on the same spot behind the younger's ear and it has caused Jimin to moan once again loud.

Yoongi's lips curled into a smirk knowing he has find the younger's sensitive spot.

''That's music to my ears''

Those few words were enough to turn Jimin into a whole blushing mess. He understands he had straight-up moaned into the older's ear.

''I never thought these lips can make such sinful noises. God, you sound so ----''

Not letting Yoongi to complete his sentence Jimin caught his lips in a kiss.

The older could swear if Jimin moved a single millimeter he gonna feel it too. He was so aroused by all the physical proximity they had and the junior Yoongi was also totally tensed up not choosing to give him any ease.

''You brat'' Yoongi boop the younger's nose trying to stand from where they were sitting. But Jimin wasn't ready.

''Five minutes more''

Min Yoongi could swear if Jimin continues to do this any longer he gonna lose it. The younger one who didn't have a single idea about how he looked under the dimly lighted living room light, give a sweet smile to the older one who was still holding onto his waistline. Halfway slipped shirt Side put his freshly marked collarbone and neckline on a show. Yoongi need to trail all the way down but he knew to go extent they should take some more time as younger needed more time for his healing process.

''Baby, you know what?''

''What?''

''You look so hot with all my marks''

Yoongi's husky voice brushed against the younger's ears as he purposely choose to ghost his lips over his earlobe when he word out those few words. It has effortlessly put some more pressure on Jimin's blushing process.

Yoongi didn't know what he should do anymore when Jimin shyly dragged his shirt back on his shoulder only to curl up more to his side.

''Gosh you are making me weak Jimin-ah''

Jimin knew what he was doing but just choose to giggle it out rather commenting on that, as he don't wanna blush anymore.

''Maybe he has multiple personality disorder if not how he's doing that? For a minute he is all giggly and cute. And the next minute he completely turned to be a tease making me lose my sane'' Yoongi mumbled to himself recalling how the past week he experienced these kinds of mixed emotions countless times.

''Hyung......''

''Yes.....''

''I am hungry''

Well, now this. Feeding him, babying him, handling tantrums. Woah what a week. Yoongi laughs at himself.

''I don't know whether those are your favorites or not. But I did some grocery shopping just to pick some fun things to eat. I can't tolerate how you bullied my kitchen''

''Woahhhhhhhh really?''

''Um.....yes''

(Few seal clappings later)

''Doritos?''

''In''

''Cheetos?''

''Yes''

''Pringles?''

''Got it too''

''Sour patch kids''

''Of course, didn't forget''

''Oreos''

''Grocery seller says that's mandatory, so yes''

''Wow, hyung you bought almost everything. Well, I am gonna have some rice crisps. Yepieeee.....''

Jimin jumps off the sofa only to run toward the kitchen. In between, he waits to do a little happy jumps like a kindergarten dude.

''Rice-- what? Fuck. That wasn't on the list''. Yoongi facepalmed crashing on the sofa just putting his hood over his face.

.
.
.

Three days later.

''How are you, my child?''

Jimin let go older man smiling at him.

''I am doing fine uncle''

''Please come in Sunbae-nim. Yoongi invites the older male widely opening the door''

''Oh, Yoongi your little man is in the car can you get him, please''

.
.
.

Jimin and Yoongi sit side by side. Toy poodle who saw his dad after so many months choose to sit on his lap.

''How is Jia? I called her a few times but didn't tell her yet I am here''

''That's good. Just let yourself heal first. She is doing good. In these days anyway, she is kinda busy cause after two months her finals are coming.

''Yes, she told me and I am deciding to make a surprise visit''

Jimin replied fondling the puppy sitting on Yoongi's lap.

''Well.....you guys did a marvelous job. NIS is totally impressed''

Yoongi gave a smiley nod.

''Now let me ask you a few things''

''Jimin Yoongi do you know each other?''

''What x 2''

Dae Kwan sits back holding his cup of tea.

''Did you know you known each other for a long while?''

''Ah....yes. We talked about it.

Yoongi said in a convincing voice smiling at Jimin.

''So you two are....?''

''Yes, we are dating''

Jimin was kind of nervous remembering how Yoongi confessed to him in front of the whole base. He needs to listen to what kind of a comment Kwan has for them.

''Well, do you both hundred percent sure about this?''

''Yes we are sunbae-nim''
Yoongi's confident voice clearly ringed inside the room.

''Then you ?''

Jimin involuntarily scoot a little bit closer to Yoongi before he answered.

''Me too----''

''Well, I can see that. Dae Kwan says with a smile on his face seeing how they were already finding themselves comfortable with each other.

''I am happy for you two. Yoongi please take care of my Jimin. He needs someone who he can trust and rely on like he did with his father. And Jimin, please be kind to my child, Yoongi. You have to be his home cause he has no one in his life''

''He is already my home. Thanks for accepting us without judging''

.
.
.
Their talk had lasted for a few hours. Neglecting all the official stuff he is due to talk with Yoongi, Dae Kwan spends his time recalling Jimin's childhood, Yoongi's teen years, and his trainee agent days. They sure did have a good time with each other before saying goodbye to the older man who visit them.

.
.
.

''Grandpa......''

''Yes, your highness what you need now?''

Yoongi replied without detaching his eyes from his computer screen. Though they were on a break all the senior agents who worked as in-charging agents of several subjects while they carrying out the mission, were supposed to submit reports.

And being the head of the mission Yoongi has to submit a truckload of documentation to the NIS. Technically it was supposed to get done through his junior agent Jimin but as he knew the younger need more rest he silently continue his work.

Jimin was just munching on a packet of cheese-flavored corn puffs watching how Yoongi sitting in front of his computer screen since the morning putting his spectacles on.

''Yahhh, look at me''

Yoongi just sighs removing his spectacles. He was experiencing the consequences of having a clingy boyfriend who need all the attention on him.

''What is it, babe? You hungry ?''

Yoongi run his eyes all over Jimin who was having his nth snack for the day sitting on the cushioned chair he made him place inside his sacred office room. The floor was covered with crumbs and the younger was using one of his certificate plaques as his cup holder but there was nothing he can do. He wasn't the boss in his own house anymore.

''I can say you aren't hungry. So tell me what I can do for you''

''I want a Christmas tree''

''You want what?''

''A Christmas tree''

Yoongi rubbed his forehead sides. It was still the 3rd of December.

''We have enough time to buy one for you''

''But today there's a sale in the city mall. Can we go there, please? It's so boring to stay in the house''

Younger pout doing puppy eyes.

''Argh.....you are using your fishy techniques''

''Pretty please.....''

''Not today. Let's go tomorrow yeah?''

''Please.....''

''Nope...''

''You are so boring babe''

Jimin huffed in annoyance.

''What did you call me?''

''Grandpa''

''Oh come on if I can listen to that once again maybe my heart will change''

''Can we please go there baby?''

''What is it again?''

Jimin stood up from where he was seated. He walked closer to the older's office chair and tuck his one knee in the space between the older's thighs.

''I was asking can you take me to see the fair in the city mall, daddy?'' (Doing puppy eyes and pouty lips)

''stopppp........!!! Just stop''
''We are going. Go back to your room and get ready I'll be there in five to help you. Now go you tease''

Jimin ruffles Yoongi's hair before jumping all the way to his room.

Yoongi let out the breath he was holding, hitting a few times on his chest.

''He is getting wild and wilder. Argh at this rate I gonna drop my blood pressure''

.
.
.

Jimin's painful eyes try to get a glimpse of the older among the crowd moving all over the place. He was trying to find Yoongi who leave him there. His vision starts to already get blurred as his thudding heart scolds him saying you cross the limits and maybe the older isn't still ready.

Jimin messily stirs his winter jacket's pockets to grab his phone. Then only he remembers how he leaves it inside the car.

''Move man. What the fuck you doing standing here like a statue? You are blocking the way. If you aren't going in please stay there you are disturbing the others''

Jimin quickly bow mumbling a sorry to the pissed man who was trying to get in the queue with his girlfriend.

He felt kinda stupid for pushing Yoongi like that. But now what happens is happen. Now all he needs to do is find him.

''Please don't get mad. Please, please.... don't .....Hyung please .........where are you?''

To be contd............

Love lesson Number 02: Snacks and cuddles will fix any kind of quarrel in a blink of an eye. Just buy a lot of junks, love will sit by all your side

(-Min Yoongi 2022- At living room watching how his boyfriend opening the nth packet of chips for the day giving him heart eyes)

Update: 12/08/2022
Vote and comment.
I already have a planned new story to publish after this. So stay follwed guys. 👉👈🙆❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.3K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.5K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC