šš†šš›šš’šššš’šš—šš'ššœ š™¾šš— ššƒšš‘ššŽ...

By jj_fandom02

"š˜ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜§š˜¦š˜¦š˜­ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜³š˜¶š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜®š˜ŗ š˜£š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜„, š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜®š˜¦, š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³... More

š•®š–†š–˜š–™
Awkward
Creepy
Repay
Curious
Dates
Dance
Vampire
Regret
Feed
Gone
Clue
Jeremy
Relationships
Freaked
I Can't
Serious
Oh Boy
Mood
Constantly
Its Okay
Warm
Advantage
Enough
Tomb
Sadly
Complaining
No
Folks
Drunk
Reaction
Won't
Lover
Truth
Fire
Name
š–˜š–Šš–†š–˜š–”š–“ š–™š–œš–”
š—£š—²š—®š—°š—²
š—”š—¹š˜„š—®š˜†š˜€
š—šš—暝˜‚š—±š—“š—²š˜€
š—„š—²š—®š—±š˜†
š—£š—暝—¼š˜š—²š—°š˜
š— š—¼š—¼š—»š˜€š˜š—¼š—»š—²
š—Ÿš—¼š—»š—“ š—”š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—„š˜‚š—»š—»š—¶š—»š—“
š——š—²š—»š—¶š—®š—¹
š—Øš˜€š—²š—¹š—²š˜€š˜€
š—–š—µš—®š—»š—°š—²
š—•š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²
š—Ÿš—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—›š—®š˜š—²
š—Ŗš—®š˜€š˜š—¶š—»š—“
š—”š—¶š—“š—µš˜

Sickening

2.1K 112 7
By jj_fandom02

"So..." Adonis turns on his side looking at Stefan who was laying on his back, shirtless watching the movie in front of him. "I'm curious. Have you ever been on a double before?"

Stefan turns his head and looks to Adonis with a small smile on his face. "No talking during the movie."

"Come on. We knew some point after you took your shirt off we weren't gonna watch the movie very long." Adonis groans, he sits up and straddles Stefan's waist. The boy lets out a low groan. "I'm curious, Stef. Please? I wanna know."

"Fine." Stefan places his hands on the side of Adonis's waist. "'72, Hef and the twins."

"What?" Adonis asks with wide eyes. He lets out a chuckle. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah...playmates." Stefan nods a smile on his lips. "I got Miss June."

"Oh my God." Adonis laughs.

"What? You asked!" Stefan exclaims.

"I know...I know." Adonis calms down. "I just wasn't expecting that."

"Why? Because it's a girl?" Stefan asks a teasing smirk on his face.

"Don't be stupid." Adonis slaps Stefan's chest, a smirk playing at his lips. "It's because I've seen a picture of you in '72 and you do not look like Miss June's type."

"You know what." Stefan sits up and flips them over. Adonis now laying down, Stefan in between his legs a tight grip on his thighs. "You think you're so funny, huh?"

"Oh, darlin'." Adonis reaches up and cups Stefan's cheek. "I think I'm absolutely hilarious."

Stefan shakes his head in amusement and then leans down connecting his lips roughly against Adonis's. Adonis brings his other hand to Stefan's cheek, pulling him in more.

Adonis for a spilt second pulls away. "I told you we'd eventually do more than watch the movie."

"Shut up." Stefan rolls his eyes playfully, reconnecting their lips. Adonis smiles into it, allowing one of his hands to slowly move down Stefan's chest.

Stefan moves his lips to the Adonis neck, leaving wet kisses here and there. Adonis gets to Stefan's waistband. He puts his hand inside Stefan's pants and with a grin to Stefan, he grabs the Salvatores erection and he takes it into his hand. Stefan shutters, letting out a low
moan as Adonis pumps him.

Adonis continues his movements as Stefan makes dark hickeys all around his neck, earning moans. Before anything else could happen there was a sudden knock on the door. "Stefan? Are you in there?"

"Fucking bitch." Adonis mumbles as Stefan looks up, Adonis still pumping him.

"E-Elena?" Stefan stutters. "What-What are you doing here?"

"I have to talk to you about something that happened." Elena speaks through the door. "Can I come in?"

Stefan stays quite, enjoying the feeling of Adonis pleasuring him. Stefan releases a moan, making Adonis smirk up at him.

"Stefan? Hello?" Elena calls through the door.
"Can I come in?"

"No!" Stefan shouts. He lets out a low groan. "Fuck...I'll be out soon! Just-Just wait."

"Are you okay?"

"Jesus." Adonis mumbles. "She can't take a hint."

"I'm fine! Just go downstairs!" Stefan shouts, hearing Elena's footsteps descend.

Adonis's smirk widens when he feel Stefan start throbbing in his hands. Adonis rubs his slit making him gasp. Adonis turns them over and connects their lips again before he lets Stefan go making him whine.

"No." Stefan protests trying to bring Adonis back in. "Why?"

"We have a visitor and I don't you to make a mess on yourself." Adonis teases. "Plus, knowing Elena's in the house is a big turn off. When can continue when she's not right downstairs."

"Ugh, fine." Stefan grunts as Adonis gets off of him. He stands up after adjusting himself. Adonis laughs throwing him a shirt. Adonis then puts his own on, some of his hickeys still on full display.

"Come on, lover boy." Adonis hops on Stefan's back, wrapping his arms and legs tightly around him. He places a wet kiss on his neck before he zooms off downstairs.

Elena gasps when she sees Stefan behind her with Adonis jumping off his back. Elena eyes the hickeys on the boys neck with wide eyes. "I'm sorry. I, um, didn't know you were here."

"I'm almost always here." Adonis throws himself on the couch. "Oh and by the way, thanks for being a cock block."

"Adonis." Stefan scolds walking to him and hitting him on the back of the head.

"What?" Adonis looks at him innocently. "You were literally about to c—."

Stefan slaps a hand over Adonis's mouth. Adonis laughs under his hand, Stefan keeps it there and looks to Elena. "Why are you here?"

Elena clears her throat. "When I was at the Grill, there was a weird man and he called me Katherine."

"What?" Both Stefan and Adonis sit up looking at her.

"Yup." Elena nods.

"Did you recognize him or anything?" Stefan questions as Adonis pulls him into his lap.

"No, I've never seen him." Elena shakes her head trying not to stare at the two for too long.

"Another vampire on the loose." Adonis mumbles.

Stefan looks at him tilting his head. "You know something?"

"It's better for Damon to speak of it." Adonis tells him. "I don't know all the details, but this could become a big thing. It's the tomb vamps."

"Am I safe?" Elena looks between the two. "Please tell me I'm at least safe."

"You should be." Adonis answers. "Although I wouldn't complain if they ki—."

"Stop." Stefan hisses covering him mouth once again. Adonis rolls his eyes. "You're fine Elena, just be a little more careful. Their probably on high alert now."

"Okay." Elena mutters letting out a breath.

"You're no fun." Adonis removes Stefan hand from his mouth.

"I was stopping you from saying something you might regret." Stefan replies.

"Trust me." Adonis starts. "That's not something I'd regret saying. If anything, I'd regret not saying it."

"I'm gonna..." Elena gets up. "Leave you guys to it. I just didn't want to keep you out of the loop or anything."

"We'll walk you out." Stefan goes to get up, but Adonis pulls him back down.

"It's okay, I know where the door is." Elena gives him a smile before she gets up and walks out the house.

"Why do you have to be like that?" Stefan turns his head to look Adonis, leaning against his chest.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Adonis holds him. Stefan rolls his eyes playfully before leaning into his hold.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"My mom won't tell me anything else about my father." Adonis says running a hand through his hair as he sips the hot chocolate in his cup. "Just that he's close. Whatever the hell that means."

"She has to stop hiding things from you." Stefan takes the cup from him. "She's making the situation between you both worst."

"I know, but I rather her tell him something then tell me nothing." Adonis sighs. "She'll tell me eventually, even if it means that I have to force it out of her."

"And how are you gonna do that?" Stefan raises an eyebrow.

"By doing what I did last time. She hated when I wasn't home." Adonis states. "It's like my own little protest."

Stefan goes to respond, but Damon walks into the living room. Stefan looks at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you crazy?" Stefan stands. "Why didn't you tell me about vampires?!"

Damon looks to Adonis. "Really? You told him? You couldn't just hold this one thing in?"

"It was because of your ex girlfriend's doppelgänger!" Adonis exclaims. "You can't exactly blame me."

"And you know Adonis would've told me anyway." Stefan adds.

"I'm never telling you anything." Damon grumbles going to pour himself a cup of bourbon.

Suddenly a figure umps through the window, making Adonis jump up. A man...a vampire, jumps on Stefan and stabs him with a piece of glass. Adonis shoots his hand out and throws the man to the side.

Damon pins the vampire and starts to fight him as Adonis runs to Stefan and hells him removes the piece of glass. Another vampire then arrives and pushes Adonis to the floor, his head hitting the ground harshly.

Stefan speeds breaking off the leg off a wooden chair and stabs her in the heart. He rushes to Adonis who was clutching onto his head.

"Help Damon." Adonis mumbled. Stefan sighs and goes to Damon pulling Frederick off him and throwing him across the living room.

The vampire looks at Damon and Stefan and then looks at Adonis on the ground, his eyes glowing blue as he stares back standing up. Without a second thought, he speeds out the house.

"Damn it." Damon curses.

"This is why you don't do deals with old bitchy vampires." Adonis collapses on the couch, his head throbbing.

"I remember them from 1864." Stefan says as he thinks back. "He was one of them in the tomb."

"Explain to him Damon, while I nap." Adonis says, Stefan goes to him and puts his head on his lap as he sits.

"You okay?" Stefan asks softly.

"Mhm." Adonis hums. "I'm fine. I just need sleep. Love you."

"Love you more." Stefan presses a kiss to his forehead.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Damon gags. "It's sickening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 5
'š‹šžššš š›š² šš š©ššš­š” šœššš«šÆšžš š­š”š«šØš®š š” š­š”šž š°š¢š¬ššØš¦ šØšŸ š­š¢š¦šž ššš§š šØš­š”šžš«š¬, š¦š² š®š§š¢šŖš®šž šžš¬š¬šžš§šœšž, š¦š²...
45.5K 1.4K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC
62.9K 2.3K 18
ā˜¾ ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ-- š‘š„š•š„š‘šˆš„ /Ėˆš«É›šÆ(ə)š«š¢/ š§šØš®š§ šš š¬š­ššš­šž šØšŸ š›šžš¢š§š  š©š„šžššš¬ššš§š­š„š² š„šØš¬š­ š¢š§ šØš§šž'š¬ š­š”šØš®š š”š­š¬; ļæ½...
688 37 7
"š‡ššš­šž š­šØ š š¢šÆšž š­š”šž š¬ššš­š¢š¬šŸšššœš­š¢šØš§, ššš¬š¤š¢š§š  š”šØš° š²šØš®'š«šž ššØš¢š§š  š§šØš°. š‡šØš°'š¬ š­š”šž šœššš¬š­š„šž š›š®š¢š„š­...