Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

343 19 5
By 9YoursTruly6

Jihyo's POV

Right now it's the break before the finalists need to compete against one another.

And we were very much excited for it.

There was a wheel standing in the middle of the field where different kind of sports were written on.

Once we were going to start, it'll be made clear what we'll be doing.

"Don't go too rough on her, Jihyo." Jeongyeon said in the last minute before we started walking onto the field again.

I walked closely behind Nayeon, looking her up and down for just a second.

And that's when I noticed several scars on her back, which looked like belt welts.

I winced at the look of them and she turned around, "Are you okay?"

I quickly looked up at the woman and nodded my head, "Just a little cramp because of all these activities."

She laughed and started to walk beside me, "Yeah, it all becomes more difficult the older you get." Nayeon sighed.

My head nodded along with her as we walked, and I had subconsciously put my hand onto her back to feel the tissue.

Expecting her to cry out- but she didn't.

Of course she didn't, it has been years since these had been open.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked once again and that's when I pulled my hand back to myself.

"I'm absolutely sure, just ready to beat you." A smirk came onto my lips as I began to walk faster, nearing my class who was waiting.

"You guys ready?" I asked them to which they responded excitedly.

"You have no idea!" Jungkook exclaimed and clapped his hands out of excitement.

"This wheel here will decide what sport will be played, there are no exceptions in rules and everything will be played fairly." The person with the mic said before it was spinned.

We all leaned in closer, waiting for it to stop onto something.

"Floorball!" Was said.

I heard Yuna shout out of excitement and soon saw her jumping up and down, "We're gonna win!" She kept on repeating to hype up her classmates.

"We trained this for this, we'll win for sure!" She smiled and looked at them all.

"Yeah, but last time we did it, it went horribly wrong." Chaeyoung sighed and squatted down.

The jumping of the youngest stopped as she heard Chaeyoung say so, "The other times went great, cheer up!"

She pulled the shorter girl right back up from the ground, which seemed to enlighten her a bit more.

"C'mon kids, have more faith in us." I told them all and gave them each a little smack on the head to get their minds together.

The energy came back into each and every one of their bodies as they got encouragement from me.

"Good luck on losing, shortie!" Momo exclaimed as her class began to walk to their side of the field- Sana laughing after she said so.

I saw Chaeyoung huff and walk to her own goal where the sticks laid.

She was very ready.

Everyone got their sticks and got into position.

Yuna was somewhat at front along with Chaeyoung, Jungkook was at the goal and Juyeon, Jisung and I stood in the middle.

The whistle was blown and the game was on- the ball being thrown into the middle of the field.

And Yuna unsurprisingly was at it first even though she had an injury on her leg.

2 other students right away went up front with her before she was being blocked by one of Nayeon's students.

Chaeyoung called out for her, receiving the ball from Yuna's perfect pass.

But it quickly was taken away by Sana who was somewhat laughing at her because the shorter girl was so happy to have the ball.

The Japanese sprinted to our goal soon enough and tried to score, just for it to be blocked by Jungkook.

---

It went on for 15 minutes, and it was now 4-3 for Nayeon.

They somehow were amazing at this, until I saw Sana make a point in their own goal- making it 4-4 at that.

"Sana!"

"Sana!"

"Sana!"

The students exclaimed, causing the clumsy girl to laugh embarrassingly and raise her shoulders.

There was no time for sulking because the ball was once again thrown in and this time Chaeyoung was the one to get it first.

I ran up front and through Nayeon's field to make myself free along with Yuna, just for me to bump into Nayeon herself, but luckily she caught me and put me back on my feet.

She pat my back and quickly continued her game.

My eyes followed her movements, watching her hair sway and how concentrated she was- unlike me.

"Ms Park!" Someone yelled and before I knew it, the ball was at the end of my stick and 3 people were running at me.

Out of a panic, I passed it to Yuna even though Sana was standing by her.

The blonde managed to catch it and swerve around Sana, heading to the goal.

Her long legs ran across the field as she neared closer and closer, getting ready to shoot.

But of course one had to be in the way, causing her to go away again and soon she stood still just infront of the goal- people moving to her.

She did nothing.

Until she found a good timing to shoot, and when she did- it was just perfect.

She made a point that went between the goalkeeper's legs because of how fast it went, something that had the crowd shocked and gasping.

But one specific person was cheering her on.

"Let's go, Yuna!" Ryujin screamed from the crowd after the ball went into the goal.

We won.

Cheering was followed as the class was jumping up and down out of happiness.

I looked over to Nayeon and saw her smiling, walking to her own class as they gathered together.

Before I knew it- I was jumped on by each and every one of my students.

~->                             •                              <-~

Chaeyoung's POV

We now were on stage, receiving our medals and trophy. It really was a school tradition it seemed like.

People were clapping and cheering for us, but I specifically had my eyes on Mina who was standing at the front row with the biggest smile I've seen from her yet.

After a while, we all got off the stage and I jumped off of the platform, running to Mina as she opened her arms.

I ran right into them before she lifted me off of the ground, keeping me up for a few seconds.

She set me back down and grabbed hold of my face, "You did so well, Chaengie."

My cheeks were starting to hurt at this point from how much I was smiling.

But that pain soon went away when I felt Mina's lips on mine as she pulled me closer into a hug.

She was kissing me infront of everyone and didn't give a care in the world at all.

The blonde pulled away soon enough, "Chaeyoung, will you be my girlfriend, please?"

I was shook.

But I knew what I had to say.

"Yes!" My body began jumping up and down on its own as I threw myself onto her once again.

---

"Congratulations, Chaeyoung!" Sana said as she came sitting at the table where I was sitting with Mina.

Momo and Dahyun followed suit and sat down as well.

All of us had a plate of sushi and a cup of ramen, some even tteokbokki from the food trucks.

Momo also had a glass of beer but we said nothing about that since she was old enough- almost, at least.

"You guys did amazing!" Dahyun smiled at me before taking a bite of her ramen.

"Thanks, guys!" I said with enthusiasm still coursing through my veins.

But it mainly was because of the fact that I just became Mina's girlfriend.

This was big news.

"Too bad you didn't win, Momo. Or else you'd be sitting here with some delicious jokbal." Mina grinned at her friend, who sighed and shook her head.

"You'll repay me with jokbal some day."

We all ate and had conversations for the next 20 minutes before Mina and I decided to go home since we were quite tired from today.

"Gosh, that was fun." I sighed as Mina and I walked with our families to the cars.

"It was amazing." She nodded and put her hand on my shoulder, patting it.

"C'mon, let's go home Chaeyoung. It's going to get way too late for you." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes and gave Mina one last hug, telling her we'll text tomorrow.

With that, I stepped into the car and went home, but I had fallen asleep by the time we were there.

~->                             •                              <-~

Jihyo's POV

"Damn, the train catched up to me!" I heard Jeongyeon yell as she came over to me.

I had just gotten off stage and now was sitting at a table with Nayeon, having a plate of food infront of me with a beer.

The same counted for Nayeon.

"Trains are faster than ostriches, I told you." I laughed and she soon came sitting beside me, giving me a rather hard pat on my back.

"Congrats, kiddo." She mumbled and ruffled my hair.

A deep sigh came from me as I glared at her, "Thanks, unnie."

"Ew, don't call me that." The blonde stood up soon enough again and was walking off not much later.

"Last time you insisted you were my unnie!" I groaned and shook my head, looking over at Nayeon who was laughing to herself.

"I can't imagine how she acts when she is drunk." The brunette said to me before she took a big sip of her beer.

"Well you might just see it tonight." I murmured and started to eat again, enjoying what was made.

There was a silence.

"Also, I'm sorry for bumping into you at floorball."

"Oh, it's fine. I didn't mind it." Nayeon told me when she raised her head, staring me into my eyes.

I was taken into a trance by her, examining her facial features even though I have done that so many times already.

"Jihyo," Someone behind me said and I turned around.

"Congratulations with this year's win." Tzuyu said with a smile as she stood infront of me with a woman beside her.

She probably was Yeji.

"Love, isn't this that Jihyo who ran into you at the cafe my brother works at?" The woman asked before the brunette nodded her head.

I looked between the two of them and I didn't feel any jealousy for once.

Something I'd expect so much in this moment.

"Nice to meet you, Jihyo. I'm Hwang Yeji, Tzuyu's fiancé." She said in one breath, "Congratulations on your win, your class did amazing."

A smile came onto my face as I thanked them both, insisting they'd stay for a little while longer.

But they wanted to go because it was getting late and the both of them had to work tomorrow.

So with that, they both left the scene and I was alone with Nayeon again, sitting at the table.

"So, I heard from Jeongyeon that you can drink?" Nayeon asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

"Why did she tell you that?" 

She shrugged her shoulders before getting up and leaving me alone for several minutes.

Then she came back with multiple beers, "Let's see whose the better one at keeping their drinks inside."

And here we go.

---

"Fucking Hell, Nayeon, you shouldn't have drank that much." I grunted as I walked into my apartment with the girl on my back, drooling onto my shirt.

She was drunk after about 3 cups and seemed to be absolutely wasted even though she was telling me she was great at drinking.

Having drunk 4 cups myself, I didn't trust myself to drive to her home and then back to mine.

So I just took her to mine.

"It's only 3 cups, I could've drank more if you just let me!" She yelled and held tighter onto my back as I walked to my room, trying to get her off of me.

"Nayeon, get off, you're heavy." She jumped off of me and sat onto the bed, getting her shirt and shorts off right away.

My eyes roamed over her body, but I stopped myself before I could continue.

"What are you doing?" I asked her rapidly.

"Getting ready to sleep with you, what else?" She said as if I was oblivious.

"At the very least put these on." I said as I walked to my closet, but that wasn't where I ended up.

Instead, I was being pinned with my front against the wall while Nayeon was breathing down my neck- shivers making themselves present along with goosebumps.

"I don't want to wear anything else." She slurred out near my ear, her hands going from my hips to my waist.

"Actually," The older turned me around and surprisingly ripped open the shirt I was wearing, "I want us to wear nothing."

Her hooded eyes stared into mine and before I could say a word, those lips I've dreamt about were on my own.

And it was a magical experience.

She right away took the lead and grabbed my face, pulling me away from the wall and turning us around.

My eyes had closed by this point as I enjoyed the taste of her lips with the tint of alcohol.

My mind got overwhelmed by her soon enough as she pushed me down onto my bed and got ontop of me.

This was going to be a long night still.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
14.4K 394 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...
103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...